Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 853,887
Pageviews Today: 1,516,640Threads Today: 642Posts Today: 11,318
05:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

* * * EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION - Denver General Election Ballot (Nov 2, 2010) * * *

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1012864
Canada
11/02/2010 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
* * * EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION - Denver General Election Ballot (Nov 2, 2010) * * *
To answer your first though... yes this is real.

Initiated Ordinance 300
Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations?
Yes___ No___

Scanned Copy - [link to i.imgur.com]

Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission - DRAFT COPY (3/20/2009)
[link to www.denvergov.org]

November 2, 2010 Denver General Election Ballot - Initiated Ordinance Proposals
Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission

- Review by City Council and City Attorney completed, April 8, 2009
- Approval of draft petition materials by Elections Division completed, May 4, 2009
- Signed, completed petitions received by Elections Division, September 4, 2009
- Signature verification completed; petitions deemed insufficient, September 29, 2009.
- Additional signatures submitted to cure insufficiency November 2, 2009.
- Signature verification completed; petitions deemed sufficient, Nov. 27, 2009.
- Referred to next citywide ballot, which is November 2, 2010.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149989
United States
11/02/2010 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: * * * EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION - Denver General Election Ballot (Nov 2, 2010) * * *
Holy Smokes man...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/02/2010 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: * * * EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION - Denver General Election Ballot (Nov 2, 2010) * * *
Holy Smokes man...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1149989

My thoughts exactly!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/02/2010 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
DRAFT 3.20.09

Be it enacted by the people of the City and County of Denver

The code of the city and county of Denver is amended by the addition of a new division to read:

Division 12. Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission

Sec. 2-255.59. Definitions. As used in this division:
1. Extraterrestrial intelligent being means a form of life assumed to exist or originate from outside the Earth or its atmosphere
2. Extraterrestrial vehicle means a non-living method of transportation originating from outside the Earth of its atmosphere
3. Exopolitics means the study of the key individuals, political or other institutions, and processes associated with extraterrestrial life

Sec. 2-255.68. Severability
Should any provision of provisions of this article be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions of this division shall nevertheless remain effective.

Read the whole thing here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781636
United States
11/02/2010 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
can anyone upload a pic of the actual ballot being used today?

showing this?....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 806872
United States
11/02/2010 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150007
New Zealand
11/02/2010 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

showing this?....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 781636
[link to i.imgur.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 806872
United States
11/02/2010 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148739
United States
11/02/2010 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 732262
United States
11/02/2010 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149637
Germany
11/02/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
too much awkward stuff going on in Denver
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 781636
United States
11/02/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

showing this?....
[link to i.imgur.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1150007

wow.

thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 962014
United States
11/02/2010 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a joke of a creative write.
LariAnn

User ID: 1141429
United States
11/02/2010 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a pdf of the Denver Elections booklet, including a sample ballot that clearly indicates that this thread subject is FOR REAL!

"We must learn to see positivity in the darkness and negativity in the light before we can awaken."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010440
United States
11/02/2010 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Exopolitics!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148739
United States
11/02/2010 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a joke of a creative write.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 962014

LOL... you've been living under a rock. This initiative has been covered by the news for a while now... Not a work of fiction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875759
United States
11/02/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't see that on the Colorado ballot..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/02/2010 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 875759

It is specific to the city/country of Denver not the entire state of Colorado.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2010 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

showing this?....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 781636

It wasn't on the ballot... Unless the ballot in Denver is different from the rest of Colorado.. 1dunno1
LariAnn

User ID: 1141429
United States
11/02/2010 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's the very last item on the Denver ballot - easy to miss if you don't look for it.

Last Edited by LariAnn on 11/02/2010 01:42 PM
"We must learn to see positivity in the darkness and negativity in the light before we can awaken."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/02/2010 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is specific to the city/country of Denver not the entire state of Colorado.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012864

ahh I thought as much..
1-2-Follow

User ID: 341826
United States
11/02/2010 01:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
interesting that this is in denver of all places. home of the 2012 bunker under the airport.
Articles and "news" from liberal media shall now be known as catnip for libtards.

Truth is schilling in the empire of retards.

"Yep but for now we dub you toast guy." - AC520845

*PROCLAIMED PROPHET OF THE DOW* ®

Let me know when the climate STOPS changing, then i'll be worried.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/02/2010 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

showing this?....

It wasn't on the ballot... Unless the ballot in Denver is different from the rest of Colorado.. 1dunno1

It was the last item on the ballot.

Wall Street Journal
[link to online.wsj.com]

ABC News
[link to abcnews.go.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121495
United States
11/02/2010 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is really crazy. They know something or they realize the potential.
Rey Rogers

User ID: 1147258
Spain
11/02/2010 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you read the PDF it is extremely interesting to find that it seems this commission was created out of frustration of the clear coverup being maintained by the military/government.

The text seems to refer to Dr. Greer´s disclosure project several times.

This is a highly applaudable initiative! The road to disclosure is long, but this is a leap into the right direction!

5 stars

clappa

AND PIN!!
Time field researcher Dr David Anderson and his websites are missing. Why? Please discuss.
Thread: Spacetime manipulation and the Dr David Anderson Enigma: Opening the road to time travel and limitless energy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
11/02/2010 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you read the PDF it is extremely interesting to find that it seems this commission was created out of frustration of the clear coverup being maintained by the military/government.

The text seems to refer to Dr. Greer´s disclosure project several times.

This is a highly applaudable initiative! The road to disclosure is long, but this is a leap into the right direction!

5 stars

clappa

AND PIN!!
 Quoting: Rey Rogers

True but... is it REAL disclosure they are talking about? In my opinion not at all. Do a little research into Dr. Greer and how he got started in the Orion Project & Disclosure Project if you want something to think about (I will give you a hint... the name Rockefeller comes up a lot... and that is from his own mouth).

Just because there are UFO's doesn't mean they are automatically extraterrestrial. My honest opinion is this has nothing to do with "real" UFO's and more to do with psychological preparation for a big staged event in the not so distant future... and what better place to happen then Denver (Denver is to be the Western Hub of the World Government).

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When [not IF] presented with this scenario, individual rights will be [not COULD BE] willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their World Government"
~Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberg Group in Evian, France, May 21, 1992

Just something to think about.
MyThisGuise

User ID: 976445
United States
11/02/2010 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
home of the Denver airport.... with this, it gives TBTB rights to fire upon anyone/thing THEY deem a threat..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149804
United States
11/02/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vote no. Waste of taxpayer money because astrobiologist don't know how to protect us from aliens. Denver has a process of putting their citizens questions on the ballot with enogh support. This was created by jeff peckman who also pushed that 'alien in the window' video on us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149066
United States
11/02/2010 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The guy was on letterman last year and asked letterman if he wanted to be a part of the whole thing.

I'm glad he got it on the ballot. I think ET will be landing everywhere though and not favoring Denver.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150200
Canada
11/02/2010 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vote no. Waste of taxpayer money because astrobiologist don't know how to protect us from aliens. Denver has a process of putting their citizens questions on the ballot with enogh support. This was created by jeff peckman who also pushed that 'alien in the window' video on us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1149804

dumbass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 796586
Canada
11/02/2010 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
To answer your first though... yes this is real.

Initiated Ordinance 300
Shall the voters for the City and County of Denver adopt an Initiated Ordinance to require the creation of an extraterrestrial affairs commission to help ensure the health, safety, and cultural awareness of Denver residents and visitors in relation to potential encounters or interactions with extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles, and fund such commission from grants, gifts and donations?
Yes___ No___

Scanned Copy - [link to i.imgur.com]

Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission - DRAFT COPY (3/20/2009)

November 2, 2010 Denver General Election Ballot - Initiated Ordinance Proposals

- Review by City Council and City Attorney completed, April 8, 2009
- Approval of draft petition materials by Elections Division completed, May 4, 2009
- Signed, completed petitions received by Elections Division, September 4, 2009
- Signature verification completed; petitions deemed insufficient, September 29, 2009.
- Additional signatures submitted to cure insufficiency November 2, 2009.
- Signature verification completed; petitions deemed sufficient, Nov. 27, 2009.
- Referred to next citywide ballot, which is November 2, 2010.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1012864

Well, I live in Colorado but NOT Denver and wish I could vote on this. I have some worry about it though, as being part of a FALSE ET plan by the government in some way. But I would anyway vote yes but alas, not on my ballot.

GLP