Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,571 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 138,151
Pageviews Today: 187,738Threads Today: 86Posts Today: 789
01:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Spiritual Rapture, Dream States, Creative Insurges - Schumann Resonance and the Natural Frequencies of the Human Brain...and the Incoming

Homesick

User ID: 1131910
Netherlands
11/04/2010 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Spiritual Rapture, Dream States, Creative Insurges - Schumann Resonance and the Natural Frequencies of the Human Brain...and the Incoming
soon we will all be tripping balls all over this planet. its going to be beautiful.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152279

We can only hope. Actually, I plan on tripping balls all over the Universe.
I just want to go home.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 865798
United States
11/04/2010 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Spiritual Rapture, Dream States, Creative Insurges - Schumann Resonance and the Natural Frequencies of the Human Brain...and the Incoming
soon we will all be tripping balls all over this planet. its going to be beautiful.

We can only hope. Actually, I plan on tripping balls all over the Universe.
 Quoting: Homesick

ditto
phizzycyst

User ID: 725371
United States
11/04/2010 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
:mexnach:
 Quoting: Sickscent

I'm a goddamn Internet Tyrannosaurus!!

...wish I could link cool2

[link to smg.photobucket.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1147554
United States
11/04/2010 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.capturedlightning.org]

[link to twm.co.nz]

"A systematic study of SR parameters during high-energy particle precipitation events has shown that protons and electrons with energies above 1 MeV ionise the upper boundary of the Earth/ionosphere cavity. This leads to an increase in the resonance frequency and a decrease in the damping of the first Schumann's resonance, as derived from measurements at Arrival Heights, Antarctica. The study used the nine strongest solar proton events of the past Solar Cycle 22 and high-energy electrons emitted periodically from co-rotating interaction regions in the solar wind during 1994-95. The variation of the SR parameters is in qualitative agreement with current SR theories. The study also showed that high-energy particle precipitation (solar ejecta) is not the only relevant source affecting SR parameters. The findings constitute a so far little-explored aspect of solar/terrestrial interaction."
The 6th Sun

User ID: 853214
United States
11/04/2010 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Don't forget all of you, that this information is in my paper on my blog if yuo are interested in how all of it is put together.

I refer to your blog many times. It is certainly not for 'casual' reading ... I read it and get lost and maybe a day or two later it 'occurs' to me and I have to go back and re-read.

You are one of the reasons I subscribe to GLP! You give the most 'reasonable' explanation for human conscience and evolution of our planet that I have discovered.

Could this be the reason why I am always hearing 'ringing' in my ears? I never hear total silence...

Sickscent puts the package together and delivers it with a nice little ribbon ...

hf

ribbon ribbon1
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1141833
United Kingdom
11/04/2010 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the fluff produces the correct resonance..

everything will sing(vibrate)in harmony with it...the key to the activation... seems the conductor has written a major symphony for us to experience..

I think that the submersion will be total..the information that has been gathered in many forms eg geometry, clairvoyance, physics, channelling, myths, magic, song ... gathered from all over the ages..is now being presented as a whole continuum ...all senses will be involved...feeling, seeing, hearing, touch, taste ..every thing on this earth will live the experience..(including micro to macro, atoms, rocks, stones, plants, animals, all systems - geological, organ, planetary and such forth)

Many of us, with no prior knowledge/study of meta physics, maths, geometry, quantum realms, gnostic philosophies and without having any major religious input, only very private very spiritual musings (I bow to all the really learned posters on threads like this who are putting it out there- thank you soooo much from my heart) are having the same visions now...the theme is the same for all of us..

The Fluff - (SS you must give this a copyright name once and for all lol :))- is enabling/allowing us to unlock the biggest questions of life and reality.!!! really quickly..so fast its happening now. With that knowledge may come the pain of remembering of course knowledge(truth)is never one-sided, the whole story must be told for...

nothing will be hidden as we are brought into the light/fluff(?)for the ultimate universal HEALING process to take place..xxx

for what its worth that is just my interpretation of your amazing findings..

PS..what happens to a string if it cant vibrate..?? I think that is why there will be discord..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 859320
United States
11/04/2010 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read somewhere, though I've forgotten where, that when the astronauts went to the moon (outside earth's belts) they had to make a false resonant field in order to keep them grounded.

Anyone hear about this?

there is debate as to whether this is true

In 1962, the National Bureau of Standards division' of Radio Propagation reported the actual physical detection and instrumental recordings of these signals; and as predicted, tracings were indistinguishable from human brain waves.

Unfortunately, very little is publicly known about this biological signal, although NASA has been using this knowledge to protect astronauts while they are outside the earth's natural source. The physical condition of early astronauts deteriorated severely while in outer space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the 'Schumann Simulator' into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency." Mike Korell

How is that for interesting? This familiar resonance pattern works at affecting our moods and well-being. I found it very interesting that NASA actually created a device that can mimic the Earth's frequency to keep astronauts in a good state of mind.

[link to www.associatedcontent.com]
 Quoting: field 1146792

Thread: The field of HUMAN ENERGY (Page 36)
canislatrans

User ID: 1152308
United States
11/04/2010 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good stuff, thanks for this post. :)
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
HarmonyH
User ID: 1136718
United States
11/04/2010 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Professor Johnjoe McFadden from the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences at the University of Surrey in the UK believes our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field.

we...
Conduit
Transmitter
Catalyst
=========
Electromagnetic+?(missing piece) FIELD

Yes "Build the Field and they will COME"

Whether consciously or unconsciously we are here
CREATING-ADAPTATION (HARMONY)

Next phase -or transmutation or evolving (whatever you like to call it) REQUIRES - TUNING IN
We have been Tuning out for long time -perhaps just
working on making that playing "FIELD" large and beautiful enough to really play in.

Thank you -- (you have been putting the pieces for so long and now you have lots of help)

-continue... We are very grateful

HARMONYH
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.capturedlightning.org]

[link to twm.co.nz]

"A systematic study of SR parameters during high-energy particle precipitation events has shown that protons and electrons with energies above 1 MeV ionise the upper boundary of the Earth/ionosphere cavity. This leads to an increase in the resonance frequency and a decrease in the damping of the first Schumann's resonance, as derived from measurements at Arrival Heights, Antarctica. The study used the nine strongest solar proton events of the past Solar Cycle 22 and high-energy electrons emitted periodically from co-rotating interaction regions in the solar wind during 1994-95. The variation of the SR parameters is in qualitative agreement with current SR theories. The study also showed that high-energy particle precipitation (solar ejecta) is not the only relevant source affecting SR parameters. The findings constitute a so far little-explored aspect of solar/terrestrial interaction."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1147554

Very interesting that it has a solar component as well...much of it occurs through lightning...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: canislatrans

hi
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Don't forget all of you, that this information is in my paper on my blog if yuo are interested in how all of it is put together.

I refer to your blog many times. It is certainly not for 'casual' reading ... I read it and get lost and maybe a day or two later it 'occurs' to me and I have to go back and re-read.

You are one of the reasons I subscribe to GLP! You give the most 'reasonable' explanation for human conscience and evolution of our planet that I have discovered.

Could this be the reason why I am always hearing 'ringing' in my ears? I never hear total silence...

Sickscent puts the package together and delivers it with a nice little ribbon ...

hf

:ribbon: :ribbon1:
 Quoting: The 6th Sun

afro

:astrospheres:
canislatrans

United States
11/04/2010 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

hi

I am curious to know about brain wave measurements while under mushrooms or other entheogens. They are an immense spiritual tool for me and I am convinced they put you directly in contact with spiritual phenomenon not normally accessible in a regular waking state.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the fluff produces the correct resonance..

everything will sing(vibrate)in harmony with it...the key to the activation... seems the conductor has written a major symphony for us to experience..

I think that the submersion will be total..the information that has been gathered in many forms eg geometry, clairvoyance, physics, channelling, myths, magic, song ... gathered from all over the ages..is now being presented as a whole continuum ...all senses will be involved...feeling, seeing, hearing, touch, taste ..every thing on this earth will live the experience..(including micro to macro, atoms, rocks, stones, plants, animals, all systems - geological, organ, planetary and such forth)

Many of us, with no prior knowledge/study of meta physics, maths, geometry, quantum realms, gnostic philosophies and without having any major religious input, only very private very spiritual musings (I bow to all the really learned posters on threads like this who are putting it out there- thank you soooo much from my heart) are having the same visions now...the theme is the same for all of us..

The Fluff - (SS you must give this a copyright name once and for all lol :))- is enabling/allowing us to unlock the biggest questions of life and reality.!!! really quickly..so fast its happening now. With that knowledge may come the pain of remembering of course knowledge(truth)is never one-sided, the whole story must be told for...

nothing will be hidden as we are brought into the light/fluff(?)for the ultimate universal HEALING process to take place..xxx

for what its worth that is just my interpretation of your amazing findings..

PS..what happens to a string if it cant vibrate..?? I think that is why there will be discord..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1141833

Remember...when it was said, that someday spirituality and science will merge...

grinning
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Professor Johnjoe McFadden from the School of Biomedical and Life Sciences at the University of Surrey in the UK believes our conscious mind could be an electromagnetic field.

we...
Conduit
Transmitter
Catalyst
=========
Electromagnetic+?(missing piece) FIELD

Yes "Build the Field and they will COME"

Whether consciously or unconsciously we are here
CREATING-ADAPTATION (HARMONY)

Next phase -or transmutation or evolving (whatever you like to call it) REQUIRES - TUNING IN
We have been Tuning out for long time -perhaps just
working on making that playing "FIELD" large and beautiful enough to really play in.

Thank you -- (you have been putting the pieces for so long and now you have lots of help)

-continue... We are very grateful

HARMONYH
 Quoting: HarmonyH 1136718

Electricity = Charge
Magnetics = Field
Angular Momentum = Motion = Creative Universe (physical manifestation)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

hi

I am curious to know about brain wave measurements while under mushrooms or other entheogens. They are an immense spiritual tool for me and I am convinced they put you directly in contact with spiritual phenomenon not normally accessible in a regular waking state.
 Quoting: canislatrans

Try and Google it. I swear I remember a study done on something to that nature.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, Don't forget Bowman's thread!
Return to Eden
Thread: A Return To Eden ~ Could A Change In The Earth's Electromagnetic Environment Lead To A Planetwide Spiritual Experience?
canislatrans

United States
11/04/2010 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try and Google it. I swear I remember a study done on something to that nature.

Me too, I think. I'll check it out later as I gotta run in to work and be a good slave to the system for a while. Appreciating the acceleration in consciousness however, days are really flying by. I'm still not entirely sure where October went... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152265
United States
11/04/2010 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds all good, but we can what if till hell freezes over and accomplish just as much as if we hadn't done anything. we'll see what happens when it happens.
iwsteel

User ID: 1009978
United States
11/04/2010 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
factor this in

[link to science.nasa.gov]
Fake it till ya make it.. I am not next to IMPOSSABLE... I'm just ALL around it and In its Midst....evidently..LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 399597
United States
11/04/2010 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent....
I love all the sickscent posts.
Thanks SS

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
factor this in

Quoting: iwsteel

Yes, iwsteel...it is all connected, isn't it? My understanding is that when we find aspects of Truth, it should resonate on all levels of the universe...it 'behaves' the same way on all levels because everything is connected in a deep, deep way.

We have been searching for those connections for thousands of years...I believe, the search is coming to an end...as planned. Everything comes together in one gigantic convergence which center focal point is... humans.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent....
I love all the sickscent posts.
Thanks SS

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 399597

afro
BloodRed

User ID: 1033557
United States
11/04/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf bump hf
~ Y'all Are CrAzY Doom Tards!! But I love y'all anyway... well, not the shills, not so much... ~

~ Wanna know what we're all here for? THEY know: [link to www.youtube.com] ... So if _THEY_ can manage this, why in the world are WE such hateful fail-tards, people ........ ? ~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds all good, but we can what if till hell freezes over and accomplish just as much as if we hadn't done anything. we'll see what happens when it happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152265

always
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152265
United States
11/04/2010 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

always

didn't mean to poop on yer parade. i just don't like to close my eyes to possibilities. having said that, i would really prefer yers is the one that happens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/04/2010 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

always

didn't mean to poop on yer parade. i just don't like to close my eyes to possibilities. having said that, i would really prefer yers is the one that happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152265

Don't mind. I think its good to be skeptical and question things. I didn't mean to reply to your post as a negative. And, there is no way you could poop on my parade, trust me...

I like putting connections out there like this more as possibilities of what could come, because of the science behind it.

rockon
Opeth

User ID: 1000066
United States
11/04/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hmmm, funny thing this....

Some of us have been posting in another thread about unusual physical and mental reactions we've been having. I for one am extremely sensitive to 'planetary fluctuations' and have been deeply concerned about what we are experiencing.

The 'symptoms' are rather disconcerting and fairly unpleasant in nature. ... for me it's been akin to a low level and UNCOMFORTABLE psychedelic experience. I'd be VERY interested in having my brainwaves measured indeed...... *sigh*

We need a GLP labaratory FFS!

oface
"Today young men on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
...Here's Tom with the weather"

:Opeth-1:
iwsteel

User ID: 1009978
United States
11/04/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds like were all just a synapse firing in the big Universal mind. Maybe once we're all back on the same wavelength and firing together a balance will be restored in that respect.
^------------this + the 8 minute FTE(flux transfer events) =houston we have Heartbeat
Fake it till ya make it.. I am not next to IMPOSSABLE... I'm just ALL around it and In its Midst....evidently..LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 711796
Ireland
11/04/2010 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
factor this in

Quoting: iwsteel

Thanks for the reminder of FTE's! Could they be causing differences in people's brainwaves?

I've often wondered since the sun started waking up again how much the effect of the increased solar energy on our magnetosphere would have, and ultimately how this affects us individually.

I'm too biased to be my own test subject around the time of CME's/flares but i wouldn't be surprised to find a correlation in brain wave changes and solar bursts.

Thanks for the thread SS - am reading your blog and will be printing out for friends/family too! lol

Is your Fluff cloud what is also talked about being the photon belt?

I tried looking into photon energy and effects on humans. I didn't come to any firm conclusions as i really need to dig more into it.

GLP