Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1149643
Canada
11/05/2010 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I am an MKULTRA project victim
And it sucks.
Don't believe anything I say... I lie all the time.
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
11/05/2010 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am an MKULTRA project victim
Everything is brainwashing, programming & manipulation and nothing is real.

I am trapped.
LouisWinthorpeIII

User ID: 1090353
United States
11/05/2010 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
so what was your trigger?
"I don't know which was scarier...the speech...or the Congress cheering it. He evoked Lincoln. Whenever a President is going to get us into serious trouble...they always use Lincoln."
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
11/05/2010 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: LouisWinthorpeIII

I'm not sure.
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
11/05/2010 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153337
United States
11/05/2010 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not sure.
 Quoting: RazriN

the hills are alive with the sound of music
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2010 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, you're just an idiot. Stop giving mind-control victims a bad name.
 Quoting: Homesick

I wonder sometimes
bishamonten

User ID: 1093212
United States
11/05/2010 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
the whole of waking existence is an MK NDE, lights colors and tones control all of us, persuade and whisper constantly
"Gentlemen!
I despise each and every one of you. The people who have supported this worthless nation, this system is YOU! To be precise, The majority of the people who are watching this are my Sworn Enemies! I am calling upon the minority among you people."

Two thousand years ago, a Roman Senator suggested that all slaves wear white armbands to better identify them.
-"No," said a wiser Senator. "If they see how many of them there are, they may revolt."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1098558
United States
11/05/2010 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
And it sucks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

and youre a real prick considering there are actually people that go through this shit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2010 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
And it sucks.

and youre a real prick considering there are actually people that go through this shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098558

I wonder sometimes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 789570
United States
11/05/2010 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
actually , you're just an attention whore!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044456
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

thats what mind need for food to continue
and all is mind thats why it is that
so many are gone
amd going
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
then rhe mind gets its continuity and humans get discontinued easily so
Ohwow!

User ID: 1015888
United States
11/05/2010 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
No you are not. I haven't seen any "herd" mentality in your posts - you are definitely outside the box and loving it

Don't get so scared that you have been programmed - They wouldn't program you with such an independant mind and free thinking personality.
No lemming here - your choices are your own
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
then rhe mind gets its continuity and humans get discontinued easily so
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2010 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
No you are not. I haven't seen any "herd" mentality in your posts - you are definitely outside the box and loving it

Don't get so scared that you have been programmed - They wouldn't program you with such an independant mind and free thinking personality.
 Quoting: Ohwow!

wtf are you going on about?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
that doesnt mean that the minf means evil to the living being
the evil comes tru its devolving path back to living ones
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1112005
United States
11/05/2010 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
you should be banned.
for being a retard.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
merilyn much?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is a uni-verse
then a multi-verse
and for some a table-verse
sto versst or..
RazriN  (OP)

Canada
11/05/2010 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Ohwow!

I really do hope my choices are my own.

We'll see how things turn out.

Thanks bro.

hf

Last Edited by SchizoShaman on 11/05/2010 10:37 AM
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/05/2010 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
now...is the moon more important then its path, raz?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153398
Finland
11/05/2010 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I Have a cat Lulu.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 863181
United States
11/05/2010 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
And it sucks.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1098558

u r gay...very GAY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153405
United Kingdom
11/05/2010 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
11 MKULTRA 11

[link to www.nlcs.k12.in.us]

... :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018718
United States
11/05/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
what cha scared of?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146235
United States
11/05/2010 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed how much fear you tap into when you read, hear, or think about these ideas of being controlled and manipulated by the Illuminati or The Powers That Be? Have you sensed the drop in your frequency and the diminution of joy that is triggered when you immerse yourself in these conspiracy discussions? What does this tell you? If you’re alert to it, you’ll know that you’ve moved into the territory of the part of you that thrives on fear.

What aspect of you is it that gets excited from and feeds off fear? It’s your reptilian brain. While the reptilian brain does handle some important jobs within you, like controlling your autonomic nervous system and making sure you don’t get run over by a bus, it is not the aspect of you that will lead you to freedom and happiness! Heeding the call of the reptilian brain leads you down in frequency and farther from the Paradise reality of ease and joy.

So, why would you lower your frequency by drinking in—and passing on to others—fearful stuff?

In addition to the calling of your reptilian brain for more scary input, your reptilian brain is also about status—the smarter you appear, the higher your status. (In the reptilian brain’s world, status is a key to survival.) Your ego, which is the psychological overlay for your reptilian brain, finds gratification in demonstrating that you are one of the few that have waked up and caught on to the machinations of the evil-doers.

The irony is, however, that the more people with which you share the information, and consequently, the fear, the lower the vibrational frequency and corresponding consciousness level of the whole of humanity. And the more determined people become to overcome the evil by pushing against it, the more it is strengthened. So the more energy given to the theoretical conspiracies, the more the conspiracies—or the fear they generate—are empowered, and the further disempowered humanity is!

The lower your frequency/consciousness, the less you can perceive, and the more easily you are manipulated. So if you are worried about human enslavement (or whatever the conspiracy theory du jour is), the least helpful thing you can do is dwell on it and share the fearful stuff with everyone!

The sadly humorous thing about conspiracy theories is they thrive off fear, and knowing about them does not create some sort of important awareness that leads to moral victory and a triumph of “good” over “evil.” You can’t ”overcome evil” by railing against it or even focusing on it. In order to escape the clutches of evil, you have to opt out of the reality where there is such a thing as “good” and “evil.” And the way you do that is by rising in frequency above the duality matrix through choosing joy and unconditional radiance—the way of the spiritual master. This comes as a disappointment to the reptilian-brain-driven ego, that thrives off the notion that fighting is the way to solve problems!

The most powerful thing you can do with your awareness is to choose to focus on and dwell in joy, and to radiate Love instead of fear, thus bringing the whole of humanity up in frequency. That is what will actually set humanity free. True freedom from the tyranny of fear is found simply by raising your frequency out of fear and into joy by choosing to shift your focus from what you don’t want to what you do want.

Human beings only comprehend their true power when they are at a high enough level of consciousness to do so. So if what you want is to empower humanity, focusing on joy, and raising your own vibrational frequency to the level where joy is your experience, raises the consciousness of humanity and offers your fellow human beings the opportunity to comprehend their power. When you know your own power, it is no longer possible to be a powerless victim. So do yourself, and all humanity, the service of keeping your focus aligned with Love and joy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6675690
United States
01/01/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed how much fear you tap into when you read, hear, or think about these ideas of being controlled and manipulated by the Illuminati or The Powers That Be? Have you sensed the drop in your frequency and the diminution of joy that is triggered when you immerse yourself in these conspiracy discussions? What does this tell you? If you’re alert to it, you’ll know that you’ve moved into the territory of the part of you that thrives on fear.

What aspect of you is it that gets excited from and feeds off fear? It’s your reptilian brain. While the reptilian brain does handle some important jobs within you, like controlling your autonomic nervous system and making sure you don’t get run over by a bus, it is not the aspect of you that will lead you to freedom and happiness! Heeding the call of the reptilian brain leads you down in frequency and farther from the Paradise reality of ease and joy.

So, why would you lower your frequency by drinking in—and passing on to others—fearful stuff?

In addition to the calling of your reptilian brain for more scary input, your reptilian brain is also about status—the smarter you appear, the higher your status. (In the reptilian brain’s world, status is a key to survival.) Your ego, which is the psychological overlay for your reptilian brain, finds gratification in demonstrating that you are one of the few that have waked up and caught on to the machinations of the evil-doers.

The irony is, however, that the more people with which you share the information, and consequently, the fear, the lower the vibrational frequency and corresponding consciousness level of the whole of humanity. And the more determined people become to overcome the evil by pushing against it, the more it is strengthened. So the more energy given to the theoretical conspiracies, the more the conspiracies—or the fear they generate—are empowered, and the further disempowered humanity is!

The lower your frequency/consciousness, the less you can perceive, and the more easily you are manipulated. So if you are worried about human enslavement (or whatever the conspiracy theory du jour is), the least helpful thing you can do is dwell on it and share the fearful stuff with everyone!

The sadly humorous thing about conspiracy theories is they thrive off fear, and knowing about them does not create some sort of important awareness that leads to moral victory and a triumph of “good” over “evil.” You can’t ”overcome evil” by railing against it or even focusing on it. In order to escape the clutches of evil, you have to opt out of the reality where there is such a thing as “good” and “evil.” And the way you do that is by rising in frequency above the duality matrix through choosing joy and unconditional radiance—the way of the spiritual master. This comes as a disappointment to the reptilian-brain-driven ego, that thrives off the notion that fighting is the way to solve problems!

The most powerful thing you can do with your awareness is to choose to focus on and dwell in joy, and to radiate Love instead of fear, thus bringing the whole of humanity up in frequency. That is what will actually set humanity free. True freedom from the tyranny of fear is found simply by raising your frequency out of fear and into joy by choosing to shift your focus from what you don’t want to what you do want.

Human beings only comprehend their true power when they are at a high enough level of consciousness to do so. So if what you want is to empower humanity, focusing on joy, and raising your own vibrational frequency to the level where joy is your experience, raises the consciousness of humanity and offers your fellow human beings the opportunity to comprehend their power. When you know your own power, it is no longer possible to be a powerless victim. So do yourself, and all humanity, the service of keeping your focus aligned with Love and joy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1146235

This post right here bitchslapped the entire thread so hard no one could even respond.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5114133
United States
01/01/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
And it sucks.

Get yourself in for deprogramming.

GLP