Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,595 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,623
Pageviews Today: 131,177Threads Today: 78Posts Today: 1,076
01:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I had a huge UFO experience and need to hear from others if they have seen same...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
11/17/2010 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I had a huge UFO experience and need to hear from others if they have seen same...
Salt and Light (OP) Thanks for your post. After having my third "experience" a few years back, I started talking to some of my extended family about it in a round about way. Come to find out ALL of my family and extended family (cousins, uncles, etc.) have had these type of contacts..some more intense than others. Some won't really talk about it but admit something happened to them or they saw something.

I have come to the conclusion that for whatever reason, our family is being "watched". The family of origin grew up in the Valley of Lights in Colorado when they moved from OK during the depression. Also, everyone displays all the abilities on the list you wrote up. ESP, etc. The kinetic energy thing is the most annoying. I haven't tried to wear a watch in years.

Thanks for sharing. I know how hard that was.

Would it be possible to convince your extended family to post their experience in this thread? I realize it can be difficult to talk about but it may help find answers.
cheers

Just getting them to open up to me was a major undertaking, which started with me talking to one and then they would say, "You really need to talk to so-and-so." I had to build this chain of information over the past few years and I believe very few have written it down. There is a stigma attached to these experiences...and most of them are afraid of being thought of as "crazy". I am working on compiling the information for future generations of our family. Not an easy task at this point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1023278

I understand exactly what you mean. Thanks for the reply:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1139725
United States
11/17/2010 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I had a huge UFO experience and need to hear from others if they have seen same...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

thank you, yep that is very much like he described but the object was larger and more like a complex structure like a chandelier (lots of lights and crystals on it) He is 64 now so it was like 50 years ago or so. so maybe it was the same thing only older technology?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, anything like this, 50 seconds in:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1154175

thank you for this video. i am looking at it in its entirety now. very informative and lending to my own theory. what is your opinion on this subject?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another thing that just came to mind. During my experience I was friends with a woman who I considered my very best friend at the time. We had been friends for a year or so before the "event." Anyway, she was with me almost everyday after while all the "tracking" and what not was going on. It was creepy in the extreme at this house, i can't really express it in words. Rhonda and I would make jokes but it was scary being there at night or being there alone.

Rhonda would babysit for me while I went to work. She stayed with my son at my home for the most part but sometimes took him to her apartment.

Anyway, long story short, we got in an argument and parted ways because of something that she lied to me about, not related to this event at all. She basically lied to my face about something i felt was important at the time, and it severed our friendship. We did not speak again and I eventually relocated to colorado in 1999.

Anyway, she finds me on myspace in 2007 and sends me an email asking if it was really me, the woman who was her best friend all those years ago. I was elated to see her and speak with her. Our kids are grown now and we exchanged grandchild photos and kid stories.

Then she asked me if i was happy to finally leave that creepy house? I said YES! she was there when i would beg my then husband to let us move, but he refused.

Then she dropped a bomb.... she said that whatever that creepy, manacing heavy thing that was oppressing me ("tracking" me) followed her home one day and stayed in her bedroom for almost three months. I never knew this! She describes it as it literally followed her home as if it was running along side her car and stayed in her upstairs bedroom. it was the darkest thing she ever experienced and i don't know how she got rid of it, but what i can surmise is that it just eventually went away one day. She describes that time as the scariest time of her life hands-down.

I was blown away to hear her story.
nzreva

User ID: 1063963
United States
11/17/2010 11:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Salt and Light you said,
Do you have thoughts about the apocryphal book of Adam and Eve book 1 & 2? I just got finished reading them with Secrets of Enoch. Is there anything there that relates to what you are trying to show me?

I am wondering what are your thoughts, as I do not know you' and may comment on something that is not of importance to you, as of now.

the parts i found interesting about the book of adam and eve had to do with the nature of "the garden" and the nature of their bodies before and after being expelled. i have done some study on this and there are some compelling points. adam and eve's bodies were angelic-like before leaving the garden and then afterward painfully developed physical bodies which is described in detail within the book. they did not "eat" like we understand eating food. their countenance and eyes were different and saw things in a different way that we do with human eyes. and even more compelling was the deceptive tactics used by Satayeen. The tactics were deceptive in the extreme and continued every single day since the moment they entered the garden and explains why. So deceptive and cunning that it required divine intervention to show adam and eve what was going on.

i will go get the book and quote some passages of interest.
 Quoting: Salt & Light

The part that concerns me in the Genesis 2 account is the lack of love shown toward Adam and Eve. I don't believe they were formed to be children but slaves for YHWH. in the Adam and Eve account it seems as though the love relationship is there one of a concerned, maybe Grand parent the highest of all
We have 4,000 genetic defects that is not from a perfect loving power that would be a parent or parents.

Last Edited by nzreva on 11/17/2010 12:03 PM
nzreva

User ID: 1063963
United States
11/17/2010 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Remember what Yahoshua says, John 15:15 "No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. That was not the case with Adam and Eve in the Genesis 2 account.

Last Edited by nzreva on 11/17/2010 11:55 AM
WTHell
User ID: 1167299
United States
11/17/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I originally posted my 'alien'experience in this thread and it is somewhere on pg. 3.

It is very odd that many of us have had a combination of 'alien' and paranormal experiences. Seems like if you've had one, you very likely have had the other.

When I was 25, I had a 12 hour surgery, and I had an experience during that time which changed my thinking forever. I was in the happiest state I can imagine, with many others whom I had always known, when I was told I had to go back. It was as though I slipped sideways through a dimension and I instantly knew something was wrong, there had been a mistake. I saw 'forms' trying to catch me through this dimensional wall, but I began floating through the blackest space with dazzling stars all around. It felt as though I floated forever. I had plenty of time to think that - uh-oh, this has really happened, I was having a surgery and now I've gotten lost. I was very alone and in the most immense space imaginable. After much time to contemplate this disaster, suddenly I felt this tremendous 'WHOMP'! and a nurse was shaking me in the recover room. I said,'thank God, they caught me", and the nurse was very interested in that and asked me several times, 'who caught you'?

I have always know that where I was - was the real me, and this experience I am having here is my dream. I am not in the least bit religious, but know that God lives here on earth through each of us and all things.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1133302
United States
11/17/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
the sound was like crickets chirping, only no chirp, just constant almost like fax machine but not as squealy and no interruption in the tone, one constant drone which felt like static in the air in a way. I think the projected image was a cloaking device of some sort, we were not meant to see what was behind it. My exhusband can remember it but goes emotionless and doesn't want to talk about it. Knowing him, it was too much for him and he minimalized it and doesn't want it in his thoughts. And when I pushed him to talk about it, he got angry raising his voice which he never raised his voice with me.

Funny, but I have been hearing that "sound" for the past 3-4 days. Usually at night when I first get into bed. I think the sound is with me longer than that, but I don't pick up on it until all is quiet.

OP, I think I might post on your "dreams" post. My experience was real, not a dream, but relates to the apocalypse.

I often go back and forth with sharing this info, we'll see. :-)
dumpling dude

User ID: 1105695
United States
11/17/2010 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dumpling, do you have migraines or headaches of any kind? Or maybe chronic neck & shoulder pain? I've had a similar experience during a period of bad migraines. Afterward, my migraines eased for while.
I could hear them talking, and it sounded like little gremlin voices, and something like the sound of Saturn that is in a video that was floating around here. Anyway, what I picked up was that they were trying to fix something that was making my migraines worse. I was having bad neck/shoulder pain with the headaches.
While the migraines are back to usual, the neck/shoulder pain rarely occurs with them anymore.
 Quoting: Texas Uncensored

Yes I did have severe pain and its subsided as a result.Although Ai still have have headaches,migranes,neck and shoulder pain its not as bad but have been fluctuating in severity.

It was kind of gremlinish now that you mention it but robotic .
The other poster said it sounded like a "chittering" noise which describes it pretty well.
Gremlinish is also a way to describe it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126493
United States
11/17/2010 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) they are territorial and can only be in territories that God is not standing in.

2) they are interested in disturbing the Adam bloodline and this agenda has been going on since the beginning of man.

3) they can use other bloodlines but are particularly interested in Adamic line. Holds more value to them. The other bloodlines that can be used are more for drones, like stormtroopers for evil agenda.

4) Those who are saved and believe and trust in God have authority over them. They cannot tamper with you if God is with you.

5) they are fallen angels, not aliens from another planet. they are demons and agents of Satan. (Read "The Omega Conspiracy") Agenda is to take God out of man forever. (Read Book of Adam and Eve) I will go into more detail later today on this topic.

6) They can be conjured.

Salt & Light,

You state some very interesting conclusions here which I for one believe are all true. There were some replies immediately following what you wrote which vehemently attack both you and your conclusions which indicates the truth in them.

The fallen angels will do almost anything to convince us they are not evil or do not exist, but we both know that is not the case. Their leader is Lucifer, the father of lies and the accuser of God's people before His throne.

Your experiences and conclusions mirror my own. I belive we are living in an era analogous to those described in the apocryphal texts. The servants of The Evil One are interbreeding with the human race now as in the antediluvian period.

Those that understand and expose the truth are attacked. Our only refuge and strength is in Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is our Light, Path, Truth, Living Water, Protector, Guide, Shepherd, Savior.

Invoking his name in faith and total convicton drives away these entities; of this I have no doubt.

Praying in the Holy Spirit comforts us and removes the fear that the fallen ones illicit in us. The Holy Spirit also trains and instructs.

When we put on the armour of God; Truth, Peace, Righteousness, Salvation, Faith and the Sword of the Spirit we can be assailed but not overcome.

Once you establish yourself firmly and irrovocably in this path I pray that you would interceed for others that are still struggling.

I pray daily in the Spirit that:

1) God's beleivers (communion of saints) here on earth are protected and comforted.

2) The plans of the wicked one and his dominions are thwarted and that they be bound, chained and cast into the lake of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

3) The plans of those that use the power of The Evil One are reversed and they fall into the traps that they set for the humanity.

4) The Holy Spirit fall on the hearts of the unbeleivers and shine a light ito their darkness.

5) Our Lord and King come quickly to deliver us before conditions become totally out of control such that even some of His believers lose their faith.

Fear Not! If God be for us, who can be against us?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103103
Canada
11/17/2010 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol aliens are SCIENCE FICTION

But if you want to keep talking about it go ahead, I won't stop you or anyone else
vjohn04

User ID: 1153579
United States
11/17/2010 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

But if you want to keep talking about it go ahead, I won't stop you or anyone else
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103103

cruise alien03 lol
Live in the world, but don't participate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1154175
United States
11/17/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

thank you for this video. i am looking at it in its entirety now. very informative and lending to my own theory. what is your opinion on this subject?

The fallen angels(watchers) gave the technology to the U.S. government, that ship is government.

As You can see its transparent, it cloaks, I know they have different shapes because the Lord showed me a vision of the triangle ones.

The dream had three triangle ships in the black starless night sky, they had red lights and were searching for something on the surface, the ground looked like it had been devastated by some disaster and it looked like it had flooded there, almost like a river with buildings sticking out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

The fallen angels(watchers) gave the technology to the U.S. government, that ship is government.

As You can see its transparent, it cloaks, I know they have different shapes because the Lord showed me a vision of the triangle ones.

The dream had three triangle ships in the black starless night sky, they had red lights and were searching for something on the surface, the ground looked like it had been devastated by some disaster and it looked like it had flooded there, almost like a river with buildings sticking out.

I had a dream that had a ship that looked very similar to the underside of the one in this video. In the dream I was walking down the street of my neighborhood and it was night time and I heard this hissing noise (sort of a hissss...snuck, hissss....snuck) from above the rooftops of the houses on this street. I looked over and a giant ship looking almost exactly like the underside of the one in this video began to pass over. It was dark in color like brownish black and very intricate metal pieces and pipes with tiny red lights here and there. All i could see was the underside but it was huge at least as big as football field and started passing right over my head just a few yards above the rooftops.

In the next scene i was in a basement somewhere (reminded me of the basement of a bar where our old band used to play and the dressing rooms were down there.) My mother of all people was in one of the "dressing rooms" looking in a mirror and crying. I tried to speak with her from the doorway of this room but she would not respond. The next moment, and this is going to sound comical, but here goes, i looked down the hallway of this basement and a little gray was standing there looking at me and was wearing a janitor uniform (yeah i know crazy, right?) And I woke up...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) they are territorial and can only be in territories that God is not standing in.

2) they are interested in disturbing the Adam bloodline and this agenda has been going on since the beginning of man.

3) they can use other bloodlines but are particularly interested in Adamic line. Holds more value to them. The other bloodlines that can be used are more for drones, like stormtroopers for evil agenda.

4) Those who are saved and believe and trust in God have authority over them. They cannot tamper with you if God is with you.

5) they are fallen angels, not aliens from another planet. they are demons and agents of Satan. (Read "The Omega Conspiracy") Agenda is to take God out of man forever. (Read Book of Adam and Eve) I will go into more detail later today on this topic.

6) They can be conjured.

Salt & Light,

You state some very interesting conclusions here which I for one believe are all true. There were some replies immediately following what you wrote which vehemently attack both you and your conclusions which indicates the truth in them.

The fallen angels will do almost anything to convince us they are not evil or do not exist, but we both know that is not the case. Their leader is Lucifer, the father of lies and the accuser of God's people before His throne.

Your experiences and conclusions mirror my own. I belive we are living in an era analogous to those described in the apocryphal texts. The servants of The Evil One are interbreeding with the human race now as in the antediluvian period.

Those that understand and expose the truth are attacked. Our only refuge and strength is in Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit.

Jesus Christ is our Light, Path, Truth, Living Water, Protector, Guide, Shepherd, Savior.

Invoking his name in faith and total convicton drives away these entities; of this I have no doubt.

Praying in the Holy Spirit comforts us and removes the fear that the fallen ones illicit in us. The Holy Spirit also trains and instructs.

When we put on the armour of God; Truth, Peace, Righteousness, Salvation, Faith and the Sword of the Spirit we can be assailed but not overcome.

Once you establish yourself firmly and irrovocably in this path I pray that you would interceed for others that are still struggling.

I pray daily in the Spirit that:

1) God's beleivers (communion of saints) here on earth are protected and comforted.

2) The plans of the wicked one and his dominions are thwarted and that they be bound, chained and cast into the lake of fire in the name of Jesus Christ.

3) The plans of those that use the power of The Evil One are reversed and they fall into the traps that they set for the humanity.

4) The Holy Spirit fall on the hearts of the unbeleivers and shine a light ito their darkness.

5) Our Lord and King come quickly to deliver us before conditions become totally out of control such that even some of His believers lose their faith.

Fear Not! If God be for us, who can be against us?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126493

amen and agreed! thanks for your post.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

BTW, watch this video, it explains a lot of whats been happening for a long time now concerning government contact:

[link to video.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had a dream that had a ship that looked very similar to the underside of the one in this video. In the dream I was walking down the street of my neighborhood and it was night time and I heard this hissing noise (sort of a hissss...snuck, hissss....snuck) from above the rooftops of the houses on this street. I looked over and a giant ship looking almost exactly like the underside of the one in this video began to pass over. It was dark in color like brownish black and very intricate metal pieces and pipes with tiny red lights here and there. All i could see was the underside but it was huge at least as big as football field and started passing right over my head just a few yards above the rooftops.

In the next scene i was in a basement somewhere (reminded me of the basement of a bar where our old band used to play and the dressing rooms were down there.) My mother of all people was in one of the "dressing rooms" looking in a mirror and crying. I tried to speak with her from the doorway of this room but she would not respond. The next moment, and this is going to sound comical, but here goes, i looked down the hallway of this basement and a little gray was standing there looking at me and was wearing a janitor uniform (yeah i know crazy, right?) And I woke up...

The grays are fallen Cherubim, the gargoyle looking ones with cat eyes are fallen Seraphim and the Nords are the Nephilim.

They can use human flesh to look human, there are many mixed in the human population and people can't tell the difference, "invasion of the body snatchers" is closer to reality than people think.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The grays are fallen Cherubim, the gargoyle looking ones with cat eyes are fallen Seraphim and the Nords are the Nephilim.

They can use human flesh to look human, there are many mixed in the human population and people can't tell the difference, "invasion of the body snatchers" is closer to reality than people think.

Have you read about the Gregori? That is another species of angel that had very black skin with wrinkled up faces and deep frowns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728979
United States
11/17/2010 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Saying that bespeaks your inexperience, rather than being a testimony of fact--there's a difference.

A virgin may argue that there's no such thing as sex, but generally comes a day when they discover that indeed there is.

I truly do envy the inexperience that allows you to laugh about the topic
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha, i used to say that too. not so sure anymore....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Have you read about the Gregori? That is another species of angel that had very black skin with wrinkled up faces and deep frowns.

I know that the watchers watchtower was the moon.

"The Watchers (from Greek egrḗgoroi (ἐγρήγοροι)) or Grigori are a group of fallen angels told of in Biblical apocrypha who mated with human females, giving rise to a race of hybrids known as the Nephilim (the Nephilim are also mentioned in Genesis 6:4, but that verse notably lacks mention of them being human-angel hybrids). The Watchers appear in Biblical apocrypha, in the first and second books of Enoch and Jubilees. The word "Grigori" derives from the Slavonic Second Book of Enoch.

According to the Book of Enoch, the Watchers numbered a total of 200 but only their leaders are named."
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I also know from experience that the the Seraphim have smiles like Cheshire cat with sharp teeth, rebuking them in the name of Jesus sends them through the wall lol.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW: I have really no idea about the ones with frowns unless its ancient misinformation or something I don't know about, I do know he fallen Seraphim have black skin.

What kind of eyes did the MUFON lady have?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW: I have really no idea about the ones with frowns unless its ancient misinformation or something I don't know about, I do know he fallen Seraphim have black skin.

she looked human in every way, but her eyes changed, which she seemed to show me deliberately, and they seemed very inhuman and scary. silvery blue iris, pinhole pupil, and she made her eyes go real wide which made the iris seem too small and the whites all around the eye were showing. it was a flash of a sight, and then they went back to normal almost as if a switch was thrown.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

she looked human in every way, but her eyes changed, which she seemed to show me deliberately, and they seemed very inhuman and scary. silvery blue iris, pinhole pupil, and she made her eyes go real wide which made the iris seem too small and the whites all around the eye were showing. it was a flash of a sight, and then they went back to normal almost as if a switch was thrown.

i don't know how to explain this really, it was like she put her eyes very close to mine for a flash of a second and they were like i described above and then one second later she was back to normal, but there was sort of a devlish glint about them as if she knew she scared me. which she did. i wouldve jumped out the window if we werent going 80mph down the freeway. i did however go right into a panic attack that lasted until later that night. freaky egg bitch anyway .....
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

She could of been a good angel or fallen one, all Seraphim fallen one or not have cats eyes because they are in the presence of the Lord and the Lord is very bright lol.

The difference between the fallen ones and the ones with the Lord is the fallen ones wings are gone and the evil smiles.

If the MUFON lady was one from the Lord it would have given You a ominous scary kind of feeling if You weren't saved, the evil ones try to make You feel as good as possible to deceive.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

She could of been a good angel or fallen one, all Seraphim fallen one or not have cats eyes because they are in the presence of the Lord and the Lord is very bright lol.

The difference between the fallen ones and the ones with the Lord is the fallen ones wings are gone and the evil smiles.

If the MUFON lady was one from the Lord it would have given You a ominous scary kind of feeling if You weren't saved, the evil ones try to make You feel as good as possible to deceive.

well it is hard to discern because she did tell me about how she used the Lord's prayer to make the grays go away from her bedside. but this was after long diatribes about being abducted and used for creating hybrids. then after she did the freaky eye thing, she seemed pleased in an evil way that she successfully scared the shit out of me. my hunch is that there was no good in her.

i was not saved at that point.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

well it is hard to discern because she did tell me about how she used the Lord's prayer to make the grays go away from her bedside. but this was after long diatribes about being abducted and used for creating hybrids. then after she did the freaky eye thing, she seemed pleased in an evil way that she successfully scared the shit out of me. my hunch is that there was no good in her.

I don't know, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand, I've found that just rebuking them in the name of Jesus works, she could of been human, if she was saved it could of scared You to if You weren't. The ones belonging to the Lord that have learned how to do spiritual warfare scare everything else.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand, I've found that just rebuking them in the name of Jesus works, she could of been human, if she was saved it could of scared You to if You weren't. The ones belonging to the Lord that have learned how to do spiritual warfare scare everything else.

I did not get the impression that she was saved. i don't remember her saying anything about God or Jesus or being saved at all during my time with her. Usually people who are saved and within this type of situation take opportunities to discuss appropriate scripture and what not to guide an unsaved thru.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2010 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did not get the impression that she was saved. i don't remember her saying anything about God or Jesus or being saved at all during my time with her. Usually people who are saved and within this type of situation take opportunities to discuss appropriate scripture and what not to guide an unsaved thru.

it might be helpful to add here that i still had no belief in God at that time and probably expressed that at some point during that day with one or all of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2010 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Absolutely correct, She would have talked about the Lord, the Lords prayer can be used to talk to satan if the person is not saved.

The Lords prayer says " Our Father who is in heaven", it can be used for satan because satan is the father of all lies and Jesus said the Pharisees' father was satan, satan is the father of all who do evil, and there are three heavens, our sky, what we call outer space and then where the Lord is.

If they don't fanatically talk about Jesus then stay away from them, their not in Love with Jesus if they are not fanatical about it.

GLP