OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 846659
United States
09/17/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
The source I´ve pointed, Compte St. Germain´s Blog, two days after brought forth a message which is a big turn-off.
Read and judge for yourself. If true, it explains what happened in Operation Terra.

Friday, September 10, 2010

More Info on Mass Ascension

Chelas who want to ascend must be very clear about this. No matter what age or country, be aware that the means of leaving our continuum on Earth, is now being moved to include death as an exit, because less than half of our ascension contracts are being reactivated. Making death an avenue of ascension cancels mass ascension. No mass ascension, as originally planned, is going to occur. Man can deliver himself to ascension one at a time. Bring me the desire, and the means will be provided.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1100775

People have been desiring to ascend (aka: get off this insane planet) for a long time.
It isn't a lack of desire that keeps it from happening.
This is a message that tries to prepare people for the upcoming failure of the much hyped 2012 shift of the ages.
After the failure of Operation Terra and many other messages to actually deliver on the goods, it seems ascension is now a do it yourself project that has nothing to do with any particular date or event.
We're right back to square one with this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 927422
Netherlands
09/17/2010 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh that was fast.

you could start and make a city in algerije.

all dessert and maybe some extra heat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1101599
Brazil
09/17/2010 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
People have been desiring to ascend (aka: get off this insane planet) for a long time.
This is a message that tries to prepare people for the upcoming failure of the much hyped 2012 shift of the ages.
After the failure of Operation Terra and many other messages to actually deliver on the goods, it seems ascension is now a do it yourself project that has nothing to do with any particular date or event.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 846659

Hmmmm... I still am trying to figure out if this Saint Germain´s message is telling the truth or not.
However, allow me disagree, people in general are not desiring Ascension or to get off this insane planet. Quite the contrary, people generally like the things as they are in present, perhaps some more money, but it is all.
People indeed become terrified when hearing about these subjects, Ascension, Earth Changes, etc.

This indeed seems to be a recurrent problem, however I wonder if this will cause the cancellation of the program, as stated in this St. Germain message, or if it will be done anyway at some point, regardless numbers.

In this uncertain scenario, I think it is wise to adopt the Classical approach to Ascension, as it has been dealt with in the past, a matter of individual effort, spiritual practices, yoga, good works, etc. and leaving the subject in God´s hands with regard to the appropriate occasion for the Ascension, be it in this lifetime or in a future life.

Dossier on the Ascension, by Serapis Bey, has this approach, it is a good book, dictated by the Guardian of the Ascension Flame.

If one is willing to travel to a distant place and the bus never arrives, it is better begin to walk, if the bus will come, good, one can get onboard when it appears on the road, otherwise, one day the person will get there by his own feet anyway.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/17/2010 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE
vel
LXV
svb FIGVRA (yod, nun, daleth, aleph)

by Aleister Crowley

V

48. Also I heard the voice of Adonai the Lord the desirable one concerning that which is beyond.

49. Let not the dwellers in Thebai and the temples thereof prate ever of the Pillars of Hercules and the Ocean of the West. Is not the Nile a beautiful water?

50. Let not the priest of Isis uncover the nakedness of Nuit, for every step is a death and a birth. The priest of Isis lifted the veil of Isis, and was slain by the kisses of her mouth. Then was he the priest of Nuit, and drank of the milk of the stars.

51. Let not the failure and the pain turn aside the worshippers. The foundations of the pyramid were hewn in the living rock ere sunset; did the king weep at dawn that the crown of the pyramid was yet unquarried in the distant land?

52. There was also an humming-bird that spake unto the horned cerastes, and prayed him for poison. And the great snake of Khem the Holy One, the royal Uræus serpent, answered him and said:

53. I sailed over the sky of Nu in the car called Millions-of-Years, and I saw not any creature upon Seb that was equal to me. The venom of my fang is the inheritance of my father, and of my father's father; and how shall I give it unto thee? Live thou and thy children as I and my fathers have lived, even unto an hundred millions of generations, and it may be that the mercy of the Mighty Ones may bestow upon thy children a drop of the poison of eld.

54. Then the humming-bird was afflicted in his spirit, and he flew unto the flowers, and it was as if naught had been spoken between them. Yet in a little while a serpent struck him that he died.

55. But an Ibis that meditated upon the bank of Nile the beautiful god listened and heard. And he laid aside his Ibis ways, and became as a serpent, saying Peradventure in an hundred millions of millions of generations of my children, they shall attain to a drop of the poison of the fang of the Exalted One.

56. And behold! ere the moon waxed thrice he became an Uræus serpent, and the poison of the fang was established in him and his seed even for ever and for ever.

57. O thou Serpent Apep, my Lord Adonai, it is a speck of minutest time, this travelling through eternity, and in Thy sight the landmarks are of fair white marble untouched by the tool of the graver. Therefore Thou art mine, even now and for ever and for everlasting. Amen.

58. Moreover, I heard the voice of Adonai: Seal up the book of the Heart and the Serpent; in the number five and sixty seal thou the holy book.
As fine gold that is beaten into a diadem for the fair queen of Pharaoh, as great stones that are cemented together into the Pyramid of the ceremony of the Death of Asar, so do thou bind together the words and the deeds, so that in all is one Thought of Me thy delight Adonai.

59. And I answered and said: It is done even according unto Thy word. And it was done. And they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate land of Barren Words. And they that sealed up the book into their blood were the chosen of Adonai, and the Thought of Adonai was a Word and a Deed; and they abode in the Land that the far-off travellers call Naught.

60. O land beyond honey and spice and all perfection! I will dwell therein with my Lord for ever.

61. And the Lord Adonai delighteth in me, and I bear the Cup of His gladness unto the weary ones of the old grey land.

62. They that drink thereof are smitten of disease; the abomination hath hold upon them, and their torment is like the thick black smoke of the evil abode.

63. But the chosen ones drank thereof, and became even as my Lord, my beautiful, my desirable one. There is no wine like unto this wine.

64. They are gathered together into a glowing heart, as Ra that gathereth his clouds about Him at eventide into a molten sea of Joy; and the snake that is the crown of Ra bindeth them about with the golden girdle of the death-kisses.

65. So also is the end of the book, and the Lord Adonai is about it on all sides like a Thunderbolt, and a Pylon, and a Snake, and a Phallus, and in the midst thereof he is like the Woman that jetteth out the milk of the stars from her paps; yea, the milk of the stars from her paps.

[link to www.sacred-texts.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757746
Netherlands
09/17/2010 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
now thats scary
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/17/2010 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fresh news from Heaven to you, Terrans !
Read all this, it is a sequence.
-----------------------------------
Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caring For The New Earth

Many of my chelas are wondering why the consciousness of one Master has so many conflicting answers. Now, my friends, is the time to accept that many imposters are calling themselves by my name, not just a few. My messages of the last three months have been very direct about this, yet our drama of controllers vs. Ascended Masters is still going on. An answer for controlling this is welcome, but none has appeared. Meanwhile, my continuation of this blog can draw more to my true consciousness.

When my words are accepted by many, a New Earth can begin. What do I mean by a New Earth? New ways of contributing man's non-divisive attitudes to community. A community consists of all who are together, and many of you are living in areas that have many condos, houses, and other building configurations, but there is no contact with your neighbors. This old approach to community cannot continue, because the needs of neighbors will become a mutual concern.

Many positive changes will come from challenges to the old ways. More and more of you are opening your hearts, and action on this challenge can create a most rewarding momentum. The contract you made with a most demanding dreamer, is to deliver more heart directed actions to those who need assistance. Your own dream is about to become your new reality. Are you prepared? Are you able to meet your community? Are you willing to give to them the open hearted caring that will make a difference on all levels of the mass consciousness? Are the needs of others a concern of yours? Are the Lightworkers going to break free of their computers to act on their awareness?

Computers are great communicators for now, but they carry no healing for mass consciousness. Mass consciousness needs a lot more caring to be made abundant with heart and mind alignment. Minds are on computers, as man divides his attention between modes of doing and modes of mental action. Mental activity makes no difference to mass consciousness. Only actions of open hearts will be the new demonstration of caring, that can move a new consciousness towards common agreement.

Beliefs about the computer being the best thing to happen to mankind are not accurate. More caring of others came out of man before his computer arrived. Now, he makes contact with a neighbor by e-mail, instead of face to face. No contact, is as helpful to merging two diverse opinions, as building a building with no windows. What is inside has no relationship to what is on the outside. When diverse opinions exist on computers, you can delete or unsubscribe. Not when you are face to face. Having a neutral meeting, in a face-to-face contact, makes more caring and conversation possible. Not necessarily agreeing, but at least the ability to care is available. Putting man's differences aside and coming to an amicable, mutual alignment, dispite differences of opinions, can create a more abundant mass consciousness. Making a computer deliver all of your messages, deletes man's human contact. Children who are addicted to computers and computer toys, are deceived into an on and off world of make believe. Not having contact with others deletes compassion.

Man's drive for more high-tech toys has made him more mental and not as caring. Can we do something to turn this around? Are we too addicted to be more caring? Are we unable to demonstrate an ability to deliver caring face-to-face?

The availability of many new tools that answer man's need to deliver information have been good. However, their overriding of man's time to be in human company has been a condition of concern for all who know that man cannot be sustained indefinitely by mechanical devices. Can you take the time to learn how to communicate to your neighbors by meeting them face-to-face? Can you deliver open caring to one's community? Are the most important people to your future condition being ignored? Be a bright light to human awareness by being fully human.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

1 comments:
Anonymous said...

All this we already know. Please Saint Germain tell us what we don´t know yet. An update on Masters Messages would be appreciated. What happened to Ashtar, Three Waves of Ascension, Galactic Federation craft, Evacuation, Earth big contractions ? All this was mentioned in Masters Messages. Thank you.

[link to comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/17/2010 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friday, September 17, 2010

Are You REALLY Choosing Ascension?

Many of my chelas do not have the Master Messages. My channel compiled many teachings from me and my colleagues to make these available. My delivery of those messages came after twelve years of not channeling through this conduit. She had no need to channel after Awakening, and did not. When I approached her with this continuation of our work together, she agreed, not because she cared about the content, but for me. We have a caring connection, and that is why she accepted my request. My three books of messages have no comparable equivalents. They are my conduit's contribution to my dilemma of, "how to tell the true details on ascension, consciousness development, and the changes coming to Gaia, to an audience mesmerized by false messages." My conduit made no money doing this for me, so I told her the amount to ask for these books.

Clear messages about Ashtar, the Galactic Federation and all other matters of highest drama are there, commented on by those who are the guardians of these conditions, the correct ones to contribute. My next comment is for those who have read my Master Messages: consider them the most accurate advice available from my realm. No other messages are more accurate. Now, an update:

Many changes have occurred to man's consciousness, not all are good. Man is being controlled by many agents of drama, and all of them are advancing FEAR. America's government has been totally dominated by a group of men and women who are Illuminati, and they are draining all of the world's economies to complete an ancient contract. This is their only goal. They want to destroy the US, as a way of managing the entire world. No US, no defense systems against their attack-control mechanisms. They want to enter a collapsed, bankrupt country, with a most charismatic android that makes a complete mess of the freedoms that the US was based on. They are already on the way to complete takeover, and no new conditions have occurred to deflect any of their moves. My Master Messages show the way to turn this around.

Ashtar commands a fleet of Master led, man contacting, demonstrators of divine calling, who are able to defend man's control of his cause when needed. No action of this nature is now being considered, because man has not become angry enough to defend himself against this complete takeover by the Illuminati. No cause to defend has been delivered to the Ashtar Command. My dear ones. Apathy abounds. Clearing the apathy can alter this entire drama. As long as there is no change in the level of concern about the current condition, no defense can be engaged on other dimensions to interfere. At this time, there is no new movement of energy towards reclaiming a God directed consciousness. This delivers empty messages to this bold group of defenders who are gathered together to deliver assistance. Can another consciousness be activated? Only if my chelas do it!

The Galactic Federation will not be delivering anyone to another planet. In the Master Messages, this was an option being planned. We were counting on a group ascension in three waves. Our first wave has already ascended in consciousness, but not their bodies. This was changed, to allow those who would have disappeared, to make more contributions to the next wave. Of the original twenty million, only a very small number was on that first wave, a mere 100,000. Not enough to attract sufficient attention for governments to notice. Our new plan is to gather one million, our next gateway is coming before the end of 2011. Are you going to ascend? There's not much time to get ready. Commit to it now, and begin a very intense journey into a new awareness. After this date, no more demonstrations will be controlled by our realm. Only one at a time, at the moment of death, will be able to ascend. Most of the ten million contracted to be on this big demonstration wave are not ready.

"Acceptance of the way it is" does nothing for an awakening or ascension. An accepting man is a man who feels he has the ability to accept or reject. In awakened, God consciousness, there is neither acceptance or rejection. Ending duality consciousness is what leads to an awakening. Growth in "being a good human" is not an awakening. Only a God energized heart can destroy an ego's desire to control. True happiness is man's natural condition, not a way of reacting to his material world achievements.

Brothers and sisters, my goal here is not to scare you, or make you agree with me. It is to deliver new directions about man's ability to ascend, based on current conditions. Pleasing me is not my concern either. God dances in many areas of consciousness, and my dialogs are only one of them. Can my dense chelas get the message and do what is needed? Are you one of those who needs a big kick? Are you on track? Only you know the answer to these questions.

If you are building bunkers, you are being led by an alien deceiver. If you are anticipating being delivered to another planet, again, an alien deceiver has caught you. If you are believing that the abundance of money you desire is more important than meditation, get ready for a most disappointing combination of conditions that are coming very soon. If you are ok about death, you can ascend. If not, don't even consider yourself a candidate for ascension. An ascension to another dimension means a different energetic condition, and is not the same as continuing life in an astral, or 5th dimension dream. It means NO dream. It is beyond dreaming. It is consciousness, as it really is.

As consciousness, no body called "me" is deciding about material concerns, because there are no bodies. Fear of death deletes an ascension. All your beliefs about death need direct attention. Are you going to die? Can consciousness die? No, you are eternal, and do not die, no matter what happens to a body. Ascension can delete a death experience, but the effect will be very much the same - with no body to bury or cremate. But your drama as a "person" will still be over.

Are you aware of this? Are you agreeing to this? No? Then there can be no group ascension. A bunch of bodies demanding a beautiful existence on another dimension is not what ascension is about. It dissolves the body as its molecular structure disappears. Are you afraid? Good! Get yourself very clear of this actual condition now. Get ready to leave Gaia, or make no commitment to ascension. Are the doors open? Not yet. Are you going to be one of those who takes the leap?

My channeling on this blog is not to amuse or entertain. It is to communicate the actual facts about ascension and the days to come. Ascension is the more conscious choice.

If you are now aware that you have fear, get this handled. Fear deletes all movement in consciousness. Fear contracts. Make believe scenarios are abundant. They are not accurate, but look desirable. Are you caught in the deception? An ego cannot choose about this. An adept must know!

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 674017
United States
09/17/2010 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmmm... I still am trying to figure out if this Saint Germain´s message is telling the truth or not.
However, allow me disagree, people in general are not desiring Ascension or to get off this insane planet. Quite the contrary, people generally like the things as they are in present, perhaps some more money, but it is all.
People indeed become terrified when hearing about these subjects, Ascension, Earth Changes, etc. {/quote]

That's the problem with messages like these.
You cannot tell if they are true or false until a great deal of time goes by and nothing happens, as is so often the case.
I should have been more specific, "new agers' have been waiting decades for the great shift that will usher in something different.
But yes, most people seem to love this cesspool.
Bringers of the Dawn, from which Op Terra borrowed heavily, is well over 15 years old.
Lots of new agers have probably died waiting for the grand shift that never happened.
I'm not at all terrified of it, I'm tired of the lies and hype.

This indeed seems to be a recurrent problem, however I wonder if this will cause the cancellation of the program, as stated in this St. Germain message, or if it will be done anyway at some point, regardless numbers.

In this uncertain scenario, I think it is wise to adopt the Classical approach to Ascension, as it has been dealt with in the past, a matter of individual effort, spiritual practices, yoga, good works, etc. and leaving the subject in God´s hands with regard to the appropriate occasion for the Ascension, be it in this lifetime or in a future life.

Dossier on the Ascension, by Serapis Bey, has this approach, it is a good book, dictated by the Guardian of the Ascension Flame.

If one is willing to travel to a distant place and the bus never arrives, it is better begin to walk, if the bus will come, good, one can get onboard when it appears on the road, otherwise, one day the person will get there by his own feet anyway.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1101599

Well, I gave many gurus and messages a fair chance to prove themselves accurate and truthful.
I've listened to talk about ascension, liftings, and shifts for well over 10 years now.
Even Karen Bishop, the mistress of "the new reality is here!" mantra has finally stopped the chatter and like "Lyara" has retired.
I've become pretty much convinced that if a person wants to get out of here, they'll have to do it on their own.
There is no book, crop circle reading, alien landing, guru or event involved.
All of that is simply distraction at this point.
Perhaps it's possible to will yourself out of one reality and into another, but if anyone has ever actually done it, I've yet to see solid evidence.
But if dying is the only way, then so be it.
I don't think anything special is going to happen in 2012.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1102093
Brazil
09/17/2010 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, all this is a disappointment. I have been studying this subject since 2002, not just the messages which came from then onwards but older messages and books as well.

Sometimes I wonder if I have gained something with these studies. I watch those who are unaware of all this, living calmly their lives, practicing their chosen spiritual teachings, which came thousands of years ago, not expecting anything unusual and therefore never frustrated.
These traditional teachings are timeless, when I read the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita for example, I feel them as fresh as it had been dictated now. What a difference when compared with modern channelings which soon become obsolete.

I think that Judgement Day will come, probably not in 2012, who knows when. It may come any day for anyone, nobody knows when will depart from Earth and will be judged by God according to how have lived when on Earth, and given the deserved reward or punishment. Rustic but true teachings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1102093
Brazil
09/18/2010 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

"I should have been more specific, "new agers' have been waiting decades for the great shift that will usher in something different."
---------------------------

Not only New Agers but Catholic and Evangelical seers are receiving messages predicting that as well, and yes, they all are tired and disappointed as well, since all predictions have failed as well.

Bob Dylan was right !

Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower

[link to www.youtube.com]

----------------------------
"Bringers of the Dawn, from which Op Terra borrowed heavily, is well over 15 years old."

I don´t see it that way. Operation Terra is original. In fact there is a similarity of vibration and even some expressions used in Bringers of the Dawn. To me this is just an indication that the Pleiadians participate the group who dictated Operation Terra, besides the Sirians as stated by Lyara. Even in Bringers of the Dawn the group who dictated is said to be the "Pleiadian plus", containing beings from another regions of the galaxy as well.
Bringers of the Dawn seems to me some sort of preparation for the real stuff, Operation Terra.
--------------------------

"Lots of new agers have probably died waiting for the grand shift that never happened."

How can we be sure that the grand shift has not occurred for them after death ? By the way Ascension happens in any epoch, for those who have completed their cycles of incarnations. For some, after death, since death is just the passage from 3D to 4D. And from 4D the person can drop the Astral Body and the Concrete Mental Body and progress to 5D, remaining just with the Abstract Mental Body and remainder higher bodies, Bhuddic, Atmic and the Monad or "I Am", this is Ascension, or return to 3D in a new incarnation.

A few have Ascended without leaving the body behind, which was then just completely consumed by the Ascension Flame and not even ashes remained.
This is more rare it seems, there are a few reports about that, Babaji for example, who was blessed with the transformation of his physical body into the Golden Immortal Body when he was just 16 years old, after a year and half of intensive yoga practices, under the orientation of his guru. This happened thousands of years ago.
There are reports of another yogis that have done that as well, for example Ramalinga, in the XIX Century.
Zoolander, Derek
User ID: 1103475
United States
09/19/2010 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brazil,

Congratulations, you made a very dead thread interesting again! Keep it coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103919
Brazil
09/19/2010 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. Good wine is old wine. LOL

DOROTHY ASHBY - For Some We Loved

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103919
Brazil
09/19/2010 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
as Translated by Edward Fitgerald

XXII.

For some we loved, the loveliest and the best
That from his Vintage rolling Time hath prest,
Have drunk their Cup a Round or two before,
And one by one crept silently to rest.

[link to www.blissbat.net]
seer
User ID: 1103520
United States
09/19/2010 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
this last page is nothing about OT... so why not make a new thread on the st. germain posts.... I have been reading them too. He is for real! I can tell.
and what he is talking about is the lack of interest in makeing this huge mass ascension.

what I sense is that something will cause a huge shift and those who are prepared (higher frequencies) will make it through it, and those who are not will really have a hard time, come out of it harmed or dead.... so these SG posts seems to be confirming what I have been recieveing and he is now coaching people to ascend as they die..... really wierd but i guess it is an option.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1104649
Brazil
09/20/2010 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually few pages in this thread relate to Operation Terra. This thread derailed a long time ago. Like Operation Terra :-)
However, it turned into an informal meeting point for those who have read Operation Terra.
Therefore there is a group of like minded people who come to this thread. Friends. For these my posts are dedicated. These posts relate to the same subject of Operation Terra, and may give a clue about what is happening in this scenario, described not only in Operation Terra but in many other sources.
I think that it is a mistake to follow the "normal" procedure in this case, the messages come, a thread is created to discuss them, all ends in nothing, the source is blamed and forgotten, then new information about the same subject start coming from another source, and all is repeated again, and again, and again.
It is like to swept the dirt under the carpet.
This thread gives the oportunity to make a comparison between new and old teachings with OT material, thus allowing a deeper perspective on the subject.

Saint Germain´s messages are just one of the sources posted here. Indeed he mentions the lack of interest in the Ascension. Perhaps these discussions here may arise the interest in some.

About Ascension at death moment(by natural causes), which Saint Germain mentions, this is just in case of another failure in a group Ascension, and also for those who will not participate this group Ascension.
Zoolander, Derek
User ID: 1103475
United States
09/20/2010 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually few pages in this thread relate to Operation Terra. This thread derailed a long time ago. Like Operation Terra :-)
However, it turned into an informal meeting point for those who have read Operation Terra.
Therefore there is a group of like minded people who come to this thread. Friends. For these my posts are dedicated. These posts relate to the same subject of Operation Terra, and may give a clue about what is happening in this scenario, described not only in Operation Terra but in many other sources.
I think that it is a mistake to follow the "normal" procedure in this case, the messages come, a thread is created to discuss them, all ends in nothing, the source is blamed and forgotten, then new information about the same subject start coming from another source, and all is repeated again, and again, and again.
It is like to swept the dirt under the carpet.
This thread gives the oportunity to make a comparison between new and old teachings with OT material, thus allowing a deeper perspective on the subject.

Saint Germain´s messages are just one of the sources posted here. Indeed he mentions the lack of interest in the Ascension. Perhaps these discussions here may arise the interest in some.

About Ascension at death moment(by natural causes), which Saint Germain mentions, this is just in case of another failure in a group Ascension, and also for those who will not participate this group Ascension.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1104649

Very well put Brazil.

Q: have you read any of the "masters messages" mentioned in the SG posts? Like the other USAer above, I get a sense of genuineness from the SG posts but the "please pay $X for my messages" is always a red flag.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1104859
Brazil
09/20/2010 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you. Yes, I have the three volumes of Master Messages and have read all them. Some messages many times. I have been following this source since its beginning in 2005. What attracted me in these messages was the theme, similar to Operation Terra.

This strategy adopted by Saint Germain was wrong in my opinion, and prevented the messages of reaching a larger audience. Many of these messages were freely distributed in the beginning, and are now buried under a pile of new channelings in some groups who post channelings from several sources, such as Justchannelings. Those who are members there just search for "Aruna Byers" and about 65 messages will come in the search engine, many of them later published in Master Messages. Membership is free at Just Channelings, and it is required to read the messages.

For those reading these messages, don´t forget to read the recent update, much of the contents of Master Messages is no longer valid.

justchannelings · Just Channelings

[link to groups.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/20/2010 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably most Terrans remember the last Operation Terra message, if I am not mistaken, where the Hosts say that "core transplant" for the First and Second Waves had been done. As none disappeared in the predict date for the lifting, all this was considered just lies.

Compare now with Saint Germain, he says that 100,000 already have Ascended in consciousness, but remain on Earth.

See the similarity ? This is something to ponder.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/20/2010 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMPORTANT SOURCE, TERRANS !

Do you know this source, Terra Meditations ? It is strongly related to Operation Terra. It seems someone who have followed OT messages and later began to receive messages from Jesus, Mother Mary, Archangel Michael, on the subject -Terra.

A MUST READ !

(There is a total of three websites, the link for the others are in links section of this one)

TERRA MEDITATIONS

[link to www.terrameditations.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106705
Brazil
09/22/2010 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
More bad news, Terrans ! Judge by yourself if this message is telling the truth or not.
(to understand better the answers, see the reader´s questions on yesterday message at this link:

--------------------------------------

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Manifesting For Masters

Answers to questions:
My channel did not move to an "exempt" location. No "exempt" locations exist. All of Gaia will be affected by the continent movement. Aruna moved to Uruguay to anchor light, no other reason. An anchor was needed in this location, and developing a community for Awakening was a call of her heart. Nothing like this exists in Uruguay.

Making a difference on a global scale doesn't always appear to be a major "doing". In this case, being quiet and "not doing' are Aruna's current contribution to ascension. My blog posts are her choice for additional contribution, above and beyond her reason for being in this area.

Now, lets talk about money. Manifesting money concerns most of humanity right now, and believing that an awakened Master can deliver money, is a most deceptive concept. No Master, ascended or otherwise, delivers money to man! WHAT? You are cautious now, because my claim of being the one who did alchemy demonstrates that there are manifestation abilities of a great magical condition to deploy.

Beliefs about manifesting all the desires of the mind have been generated by very clever deceivers. Alchemy is not mental. Nor is it magic. It is the chemical alteration of matter. I did this as entertainment when I was incarnated during that life. But as an Ascended Master, my role is not to demonstrate alchemy or any other phenomenon, only to lead humans to ascension. Ascension doesn't need money. No attachment, to anything, is the way to ascension. Ascension has no fees attached. My days of communicating through this channel have described how an awakened one deals with all material concerns. There is NO dealing with these matters, because there is no interest. Manifesting control of anything doesn't agree with "God's will vs. mine". God is not concerned with delivering money or creating money for desire fulfillment.

All money comes through those who have these desires. For example, Aruna acts as a giver to humanity by delivering my channelings. She gives with no fees. In a different environment, those who receive such a gift would be happy to give their assistance to the creation and distribution of these messages. Not as an obligation, but as a call of the heart. Manifesting can deliver, but this is the way this particular condition needs to occur. Besides accepting the gift our realm has also given, is an opportunity to demonstrate good deeds and giving to others. Both are ascension qualifications.

Making demands, for anything, is not the way of awakened awareness. Giving is. So I give, Aruna gives, and we both accept whatever comes to us as grateful beings, not different from you, when you are the recipient of gifts. Humans who are awake are not asking for anything. They are being very quiet and very humble. Personal power is not of any concern. Neither is making money. Giving is their only interest. Aruna gives daily to a huge audience. Whether they give to her is their complete choice.

I gave the information about not having funds for creating books and DVDs to see if any of those reading my messages would be moved to give funds to do this. Only one has made this offer. Should many give a small donation, the funds would be available. If no more offer, no books will be printed.

My desire is that Aruna be compensated for all she does. My messages are not the only thing she does, but now, it takes a lot of her time. Is it my concern about her that controls the donations? No. Channeling has become so much of a controllers game that these messages are worth their weight in more than one donator. When more are concerned about delivering these messages to the entire group that can ascend, my concern will be over. Right now, my ability to deliver daily messages depends on a woman who gives from the heart. Can her unconditional giving be an inspiration to those who are learning these things from me?

Choosing to make a donation to a clear channel can give you the ability to be a clear channel. Giving to those who lead can alter the one who gives. My advice is: Instead of demanding that the controllers cease delivering one more deceptive channeling, give money to this channel who can counter their delivery with the Truth. Be generous, as the human conquest is their ultimate goal, and they are way ahead of those who are able to deliver their demise.

My other comments about bunkers and carriers to other areas are not as one reader is considering them. "No bunkers" directly addresses one of the most active deceivers, who is asking his "followers" to literally go underground. Collecting provisions is not an act of fear, only good sense. Should an outage of food occur, wouldn't you want something available? Maybe not. Consider everything I say a "suggestion", not an order.

As for chelas being taken on ships, my original writings about this were based on a most different scenario than the one now being planned. If we had had a mass ascension of millions, the world would be a very different energy by now, and the appearance of the Galactic Federation would be accepted by man. Not having a mass ascension at this level deleted this contract, because the Federation cannot make itself available now. There's too much concealment about our existence, and media does not allow news of the kind we need, to get general acceptance of our craft as neutral friends. Activating a rescue operation has been cancelled.

Awaiting death is not my recommendation either. Awaiting ascension is. Being awake, not caring whether the body leaves in an ascension or death, is an adept condition. An adept turns everything over to the divine Master (God), who will decide the way to delete Gaia of an energetic drain, and continue to evolve a new activation for her that will provide a more comfortable dream for man. Ongoing demands of angry men have controlled the total dream. We want to eliminate their mesmerization of humanity, and activate an energy that will allow the Federation to attend the exit ceremonies and bring man to new destinations before the Earth changes completely.

Many of those who can ascend can co-create (together) the cancelled delivery. All depends on man's commitment to: 1. his own awakening and 2. his brother's awakening.

Mother Earth needs help now, because the negativity being broadcast daily, on a non-stop basis, makes the continuity of her evolution more catastrophic than we had hoped it would be. More awakenings, more continuity. More awakenings, more open answers to the next days.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/22/2010 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dorothy Ashby 'Heaven and Hell'

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
09/22/2010 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
as Translated by Edward Fitzgerald

LXVI.

I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
Some letter of that After-life to spell:
And by and by my Soul return’d to me,
And answer’d "I Myself am Heav’n and Hell:"

LXIII.

Of threats of Hell and Hopes of Paradise!
One thing at least is certain—This Life flies;
One thing is certain and the rest is Lies;
The Flower that once has blown for ever dies.

[link to www.blissbat.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108202
Brazil
09/23/2010 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good message, puts the things in the right perspective.

"The Earth herself is part of the Great Shift and She is realigning
herself for her new role as a Planetary "Star", a Home for Ascended
Beings of Light in Physical Form."

--------------------------------

AA Michael : Inner Shifts, Earth Changes & Embracing the Shekinah Light

INNER SHIFTS, EARTH CHANGES and EMBRACING THE SHEKINAH LIGHT

THE NEW EARTH ENERGIES for AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2010

Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn

dolphinunion

image by Kai at www.quantumholoforms.com

Beloved Family of Light, as you moved through the Energies of the New
Year in July and the Lion's Gate in August, you experienced an
acceleration of your Light Body as you prepared for a New Cycle of
Evolution, Change and Growth, in preparation for the major stargate
transits of 2010, 2011 and 2012. This created intense pressure for
Inner Shifts and Changes, which were in turn reflected by sudden and
abrupt shifts and changes in the Outer Reality that were experienced
as Earth Changes and personal Life Changes.

Many of you may have experienced the termination of relationships or
felt the need to move to another area or change to a new form of work.
These shifts may have been made under high pressure and very quickly,
or you may be feeling within you the need to make such changes in the
next two months as you advance towards the 10/10/10, the first of the
major stargates.

Beloved Ones, these deep changes are a reflection of fundamental
shifts in your Reality as you become acclimated to living in the Fifth
Dimension, and experiencing yourself as a Multi-Dimensional Being of
Light in a Material or Physical Body. New choices are being made by
your Higher Consciousness in the Higher Dimensions of Light and these
choices are opening new avenues of Service, Experience and
Evolutionary Growth, and so you are being moved to the Inner and Outer
Spaces where you will be best situated to carry out these new tasks.

How you respond to these changes is important, for it will determine
the nature of your experiences in the coming Cycle of Time and Space.
If you do not follow the urgings of the Higher Voice, or if you resist
the need for change, then life may become chaotic and difficult. This
is not a punishment, Beloved Ones, but just the tension that is set up
when the Higher Consciousness and the Lower are out of alignment. This
creates ripples of energetic "distortion" that manifests as chaos and
incidents that are not in alignment with what you seek to manifest.
The best way to deal with such energies is to seek the quiet space
within your heart and listen to the Inner Voice until you perceive
what is needed and required of you and what actions, or lack of
actions, are needed at the time.

You will always be guided back into alignment by your Higher
Consciousness. You are the Multi-Dimensional Master of Light and we
ask that you remember always that the answers to all your questions
lie within you in that quiet place of Infinite Wisdom within your
Heart that is the Treasure of your Soul and Spirit!

Beloved Family of Light, as you deal with these intense Inner Shifts,
at the same time you are also seeing great changes in the Earth
herself as she expresses her own shift into Multi-Dimensional Being.
The Earth herself is part of the Great Shift and She is realigning
herself for her new role as a Planetary "Star", a Home for Ascended
Beings of Light in Physical Form. In order to do this, she must make
Herself known to Humanity as a Being with needs in the Great Co-
Existence within the Web of Life. She is now in the process of
reconnecting with the Hearts of Humanity through the Collective
Crystal Heart Grid. She shares her needs by demonstrating what is
needed to guide Humanity back into alignment with the Higher Will and
Purpose for the Planet and its Evolution.

The dramatic challenges of climate and apparent "natural" disasters
are the Planet's way of communicating that Humanity must align itself
with the needs of the Planet. The great floods in Pakistan are a
result of the ways in which the Earth has been misused by poor
agricultural methods and development. The land is no longer able to
absorb and drain the Monsoon rains and flooding is a result, causing
much suffering to human populations. In Russia, the devastating fires
contributed to intense heat and smoke inhalation problems for millions
of people. These fires were also a result of poor land managementm for
much of the area that had been wetlands has been drained for
agriculture and development, rendering it dry and liable to burn much
more easily. The natural balance has been lost and everywhere humanity
is in turmoil.

Beloved Ones, these "Earth Changes" are the Earth expressing her deep
need for Humnity to Reconnect on a very deep level with the Sacred
Principles of Life that define the Fifth Dimension - the Connection of
All Froms of Life in a Sacred Web. If the Earth suffers, then Humanity
will suffer. If Humanity evolves a more gentle, loving and connected
relationship with the Earth, then Humanity will experience Connection
and Support from the Earth and from Nature. Beloved Family of Light,
that is your purpose and your work in this next Cycle of Time. The
Spiritual Evolution that you experienced was to lift you to this
Higher Consciousness where you could experience yourself as Human but
also as part of the Collective Creation that is the Planet Herself.

Know too, that the challenge for you in this cycle of evolution is to
lift yourselves out of the relationship of "fear" at these Earth
Changes and into a relationship of Love and Gratitude for the
opportunity that is given to realign and to thrive in a new connection
and relationship with the Planet. Beloved Ones, do not fear disaster,
for the Earth is not angry nor does she seek to punish you, she seeks
only for connection and understanding. She is a sentient and loving
Being and as you lovingly reconnect so you will feel her deep love an
tenderness supporting you.

For, Beloved Ones, that Beautiful Energy that we call the "Shekinah",
the essence of the Divine Feminine or Great Mother, lives within the
Earth herself, as well as being transmitted from the Cosmic Center and
the Heart of the Divine Cosmic Mother. The Shekinah energy rises from
the Earth to embrace and support those who live open and connected to
this beautiful and loving vibration. The Great Mother will hold you in
her arms and nurture you as you allow her love to embrace you.

The best way, dearest Family of Light, to open to this connection is
to spend quiet time in solitude with the focus of connecting with the
Shekinah Light. The color of this Light is Platinum, the silvery white-
gold color that carries the Evolutionary Light Codes for the New Earth
Light Body. You can also participate in Earth Ceremonies, Rituals and
Meditations that are designed to facilitate this connection to the
Earth Mother and the Shekinah Light. Of course, this Light lives
within Each one of You. It is Soft, Gentle, Loving and Supportive, and
when activated within, it allows you to experience that sense of
tenderness and support in the Outer Reality as well. The Shekinah
Light within you will connect with the Shekinah Light within the Earth
to create a new connection based on Love, Tenderness, Respect and
Nurturing.

Beloved Family of Light, it requires only that those of you that are
conscious and awake and aware of your Multi-Dimensional Being will
lead the Human Collective Consciousness in this direction and create
the necessary Inner Shifts. As you move into inner Tenderness and Love
and find the Shekinah Light within, so you will move into a new
relationship with the Earth that will allow you to flow effortlessly
into Abundance, Joy and a State of Graceful Harmony and Connection
with the Earth.

Higher and Deeper : A New State of Grace
Beloveds, we have mentioned to you before the need to be more
"grounded" as you ascend into the Higher Dimensions of Consciousness.
The "higher" you move, the more you need to ground yourself and anchor
yourself in Fifth Dimensional Material Reality. This means to honor
your Physical Body as a Temple of Light for your Soul and Spirit. It
also means to honor your environment and your home as an expression of
your Divine Essence and as Sacred Space. No matter where you find
yourselves, that is Sacred Space. And know that as you connect more
deeply with the Shekinah Light, you will indeed find yoursleves moving
into more beautiful and more nurturing physical environments as well.
You will create them from within yourselves as an expression of the
Shekinah enery of nurturing Love and Tenderness.

But, know too, Beloved Ones, that these new cycle energies will also
be expressed within your relationships. You will feel the need to
experience relationship on a much deeper, more intimate and soulful
level, and this will be an indication of the Shekinah Light moving you
into a place of Tenderness and Nurturing, where your desire will be to
support your own soul growth as well as that of others. This will go
together with a need to connect on a very deep soul level, a very
grounded and intimate level that is expressed through physical caring
and connection and the expression of deep love and gratitude.

Once relationships begin to include this level of expression, then you
will indeed experience a beautiful new level of Support and Tenderness
within your relationships. True Unconditional Love will blossom forth
in this new energy of tender and loving support. You will begin to
explore the very depths and heights of Divine Unconditional Love as it
may be expressed through Human Consciounsess and within a Human Body.
Meditation to Accept and Balance the Shekinah Light
Firstly, sit or lie in a comfortably and enter into a state of deep
relaxation. Breathe deeply, and then focus your attention into your
Heart Chakra and connect with the Light within your Heart, the Divine
Flame of Love. Visualize a figure eight centered vertically in the
Heart, Follow the energy circle down into the Earth connecting dirst
with the Earth Star Chakra beneath your feet and then connecting with
the Crystalline Heart of the Earth. Feel the Deep Love and Support,
and then draw that energy back up through the Earth Star Chakra and
into your Heart. Breathe Deeply. Then move the energy upwards through
the Soul Star Chakra and up to the Heart of the Cosmos and the Heart
of the Great Mother of All and feel the Love and Support. Now bring
that energy back down into your Heart, connecting the two circles of
the figure eight. Now you are connecting Heaven and Earth within your
Heart and your Being.

Now, visualize the figure eight on the horizantal plane from your
Heart. On the left side the circle of light is a beautiful Magenta
color vibrating with the Feminine Christ Light, so bring that light
into your Heart. On the right side the circle of light is a deep
Turquoise color representing the Masculine Christ Light. Bring that
light into your Heart. Where the two circles meet is the center of the
figure eight, so let the Turquoise and Magenta blend together to
become the Violet Flame, and breathe deeply!

So let the Violet Flame expand out through your body, through every
cell, transmuting with the Violet Fire of Higher Consciousness and
Love, and moving into the Light Body.

Now the Violet Flame becomes Pure Gold, allowing the Christ
Consciousness to permeate every cell in your Body and to radiate
through your Light Body. Now, open the Channel from the Soul Star
Chakra and the Crown Chakra into the Heart and allow the Platinum
Light of the Shekinah to enter into your Heart. Feel the Gentle but
Loving high frequencies activating the Shekinah within. Now, open the
channel from the Heart through through the Earth Star Chakra to the
Crystal Heart of the Earth, and receive the tender Shekinah Light from
the Earth. Let the Light rise up and activate the Shekinah energy
within!

Now, the Platinum Flame is ignited within your Heart and the energy of
the Shekinah flames forth with its beautiful White Gold Radiance. It
fills your Light Body and your Physical Body with the Highest
expression of Divine Love and Tenderness. You are held in the Divine
Light of God and in the Loving Embrace of the Divine Mother.

You are the Divine Light in Human Form!

Hold the energy for as long as you wish, and then return your focus to
your Heart. Breathe deeply three times and then focus your energy into
your physical body. Open your eyes when you feel fully present and
grounded in your Physical Body.

The Solar System Energies in September
In this month the New Moon falls on the 8th of September in Virgo.
This is a strong Earth sign, and is a good time to ground yourself
into the Physical energies of the New Earth.

The Full Moon in Libra, and the Equinox, falls on the 23rd of
September. The Equinox energy always provides a time for the Earth to
flow into the new season and bring in the new Elemental Earth
energies. In the Northern Hemisphere, this will be the Fall Equinox
and in the South it will be Spring. This is a good time for ceremonies
to honor the incoming seasonal energies and to attune with the
seasonal patterns of change on the Earth. So, Beloved Ones, we wish
you All Joy and Love in your continuing adventure of life on Planet
Earth!

© 2010-11 Celia Fenn and Starchild Global
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work under
the following conditions: You must give the author credit, you may not
use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or
build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make
clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these
conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright
holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by author.

[link to groups.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1119352
Brazil
10/04/2010 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Monday, October 4, 2010

Special Announcement

Chelas, my next course for healing has begun. With twelve messengers contributing, many offerings for the healing of hearts will be available. Are my chelas willing to advance in awareness? Can you accept that these messages are only from Christ consciousness? Please go to the new addition to my messages for a daily healing tool. Click on this link, then bookmark it, or get a subscription to have it delivered directly to your email each day. [link to mastersandmankind.blogspot.com]

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1119377
Brazil
10/04/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This new blog seems to be interesting. It seems an extra push added, now with the participation of another Celestial Beings. Who knows something useful may come from there, to clarify this enigma which Ascension and New Earth became. Are you going there ?

Sarah Brightman-Scarborough Fair

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1148195
United States
10/31/2010 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Operation Terra web site is open for business again!
5a
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1129275
United States
10/31/2010 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh joy! Oh rapture!

The rent must be due. Or she needs to fill up her freezer with fresh kill.

I'm simply underwhelmed.

STATUS OF THE "OP"

Many changes have occurred in the past 1 ½ years and I am still very much a work in progress. However, due to the apparent imminence of certain massive changes in the world, I have decided to reactivate the OT site, mailing list, put out news and updates, give you some contact information, add some new essential oils to the "Support Your Transition" collection, and ask for your support again. This is only an interim step, but for now there will at least be some communication taking place between us. -- Adonna (fka Lyara)

[link to www.operationterra.com]
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149387
Brazil
11/01/2010 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
UPDDATE
October 30, 2010

The late Terence McKenna’s legacy to us was his discovery of the fractal nature of time. He and his associates were able to distill this into the mathematics that could trace events within time as a wave that oscillated between periods of “habit” and periods of “novelty.” The mathematics were put into a computer program that came to be called Timewave Zero. Graphs generated by the computer program show regular oscillations between times of habit (business as usual) and times of novelty (changes in habit). It doesn’t seem to matter what period of time is looked at. The fractal nature of time is still present and revealed.

The timewave for our present reality reveals a point of maximum novelty that occurs toward the end of 2012. However, due to the fractal nature of time, the closer we get to the end of that wave, the more “revisiting” occurs of prior historical periods, such that the rate of the cycles of change appears to become shorter and shorter. McKenna felt that at the end of the timewave, there would be an explosion into an infinite potential for novelty, and he was at a loss to describe what would happen after that. The Hosts have told us we are approaching the end of an entire cycle of Creation, after which an entirely new Creation will come forth.

This phenomenon of increasing rapidity in the cycles of human experience had also been observed by the late Ian Xel Lungold. Lungold adopted an interpretation of the Mayan Long Count that shows that the same amount of change occurs over shorter and shorter periods of time as we move forward through the various divisions and levels of the count. He felt that the Mayan count traced movements into higher levels of consciousness. Both McKenna and Lungold expected a major shift in both the consciousness and the intensity of the human experience, and both were describing a fractal relationship to time, but measuring it slightly differently.

Fractals are also mentioned in the Messages that make up the foundational information for Operation Terra. The Hosts speak of fractals and iterations, decision points and logic branches as part of the way the manifest portion of reality operates. Regardless of which system you use, or how you choose to interpret these systems, one thing becomes quite clear: we have reached a point in the overall process in which the amount of change is going to accelerate tremendously and most of us are going to experience this while we are still in our physical bodies. It is because of this that I felt it was time to reactivate the mailing list and put out news and updates again. (Changes have been occurring steadily within Operation Terra, too, and I hope to provide what information I can about that also.)

Because of the repetitiveness of the cycles contained in a fractal, experiences and information from the past is also relevant to the present and future, as we experience them in linear time. This is also true of the content of the Messages, parts of which are even more relevant to us today than they were when they were first received and communicated. There has been more than one incidence of a “booster rocket” occurring and now the words spoken by the Hosts on September 8, 2001 are going to be revisited also:

“Today we would like to talk to you about some of the things that are about to begin showing up on your perceptual screen. We would remind you to keep your breath open, as some of the things we will be talking about may cause some temporary discomfort to contemplate. We would prefer to not ever cause you any discomfort, but sometimes during a birth, there is some pain and pressure, and the more you can simply accept the process—in all of its aspects—the easier the process will go for you.

That being said, you—as a planetary population—are about to enter a time of deepening strife and travail. There is safe haven within yourself, no matter where you are located on the planetary surface, and we are close at hand, guiding and protecting and showering our love and grace over you. Whatever we may say here, whatever your eyes may see as you look around you, please remember that. If you feel yourself being overwhelmed by anything, just close your eyes for a moment, deepen your breathing, and come into your center. Feel the ground beneath your feet and remain rooted there until you are calm and serene in the midst of everything.”

The timewave model for 2010 indicates a dramatic tipping point occurring in November that lasts until January 18, 2011. The actual date given is November 14, but someone did an analysis of the accuracy of prior occurrences and found that the precision of the date is somewhat variable, being precisely accurate to the actual date only 67% of the time (plus or minus up to 20 days, either way). HIgher values represent greater "habit"; lower values represent greater "novelty" or change.

For the past several years, another project, conducted by other individuals, has been sampling the emotional content of things being said on the Internet and found that people have a tendency to sense approaching events and talk about them without necessarily being aware of what they are picking up on. Their data has identified a tipping point estimated to occur around November 8-11 the aftermath of which to last until early in February, 2011, which generally agrees with what the timewave model shows. The above passage I have quoted from the Messages would be good to keep in mind, because a number of us are feeling the approach of massive changes and this is good advice in terms of what we feel is coming and how best to navigate these changes with the greatest ease.

In terms of Operation Terra, the changes that have occurred have already been enormous, at least from my perspective. There have been rearrangements of many kinds and many find themselves having a very different understanding of who they are and what they are here to do than they originally thought, myself included. Back in May of 2009, the Hosts indicated that the process had become so unique to each individual, they could no longer put out messages that would be generally applicable and they stopped giving me messages of a public nature. They are still very much with me and others are also in communication with them or feel their presence. In addition, yet other people were apparently handed off to other teams for guidance, but I feel comfortable in saying that each of us has our own team and are being watched over and supported constantly, and that the scope of Operation Terra is much larger and broader than I originally thought.

The process is unique to each person, but Operation Terra overall is still very much on track. Some people, including me, are experiencing energies being moved through their bodies day and night, which often shake loose various clearings that are not pleasant to go through. It is my understanding that this is the “sonic cleaning” referred to in the Messages, and that it is being done to remove the “shadows” left by the interlopers and to repair the “dropped connections” that keep us from experiencing full connection with Source. The Hosts have told me that I am heading toward a full merger with the totality of my being (what we are now calling “full connection” instead of “full consciousness,” although they still represent the same condition). Others appear to not be feeling anything like this at this time, but I am certain everyone is on track within the script for their life and everyone is going to get to where they are going, according to what their Oversoul has written for them to experience. We are not the authors of our life; our Oversoul is. Ultimately there is only the Creator, experiencing Itself through Its creations, and surrender is still the way through.

I have reactivated the OT mailing list, posted my e-mail and postal mail contact information, and am putting out this update. Anything much further than that will have to wait for the completion of my personal process in terms of attaining full connection before I will know what else to do. I don’t know how available I will be, for how long, or what specific form my service will take. The Hosts have given me some indications, but nothing very specific in terms of the timing. Since I have learned over time that, by the time it arrives, NOTHING has ever looked like or taken the form that I though it would, I am waiting for clarity on the rest of this before saying anything more.

If I feel another update is needed, I will put one out, but for now know that we appear to be on the threshold of a time of great change and one that will be far more intense than anything we have experienced before. Remember to detach from the drama, and don’t get caught up in the finger-pointing, polarization, or fear that is likely to occur. Remember that all of this was written to take place billions of years ago and it all needs to happen now so that this cycle can complete and create the space for an entirely new cycle of Creation. There is nothing to stop and nothing to fix. Everything is exactly the way it was created to be, whether we like the form it takes or not. This would be a very good time to read or re-read the Message, “Calm, Grounded and Centered.” It also provides a lot of guidance for getting through the time that are just ahead.

Much love,
Adonna

[link to www.operationterra.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149387
Brazil
11/01/2010 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I could say... predictions about the lifting from all sources have failed so far, therefore this isn´t an exclusive privilege of Operation Terra.

Good to see Lyara back, I like her.

Nothing new it seems, just speculations from another sources.
Moreover I think that news from the Hosts would have little credibility at this point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149979
United States
11/02/2010 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
...That being said, you—as a planetary population—are about to enter a time of deepening strife and travail.

...The process is unique to each person, but Operation Terra overall is still very much on track.

The first statment about deeping strife and travail has been repeated so many times that it's virtually worthless.

The second statement is outright denial.
Operation Terra went critically off track way back in 2005.
Nobody was lifted, not even Sara/Lyara/Adonna, or whatever else she likes to call herself.
"Lord Andronicus" is back in jail and Sara lifted herself to Skyland North Carolina, which according to my map isn't a mothership.
How anyone could say the "Op" is very much on track is either deluded or deperately trying to resurrect an income stream.
But thanks for the update.
It shows that nothing of real substance has happened and Sara probably needs money.

GLP