Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150095
United States
11/02/2010 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
Oh joy! Oh rapture!

The rent must be due. Or she needs to fill up her freezer with fresh kill.

I'm simply underwhelmed.

STATUS OF THE "OP"

Many changes have occurred in the past 1 ½ years and I am still very much a work in progress. However, due to the apparent imminence of certain massive changes in the world, I have decided to reactivate the OT site, mailing list, put out news and updates, give you some contact information, add some new essential oils to the "Support Your Transition" collection, and ask for your support again. This is only an interim step, but for now there will at least be some communication taking place between us. -- Adonna (fka Lyara)

[link to www.operationterra.com]
 Quoting: Ahim-sa

Laura bailed from the new group, so I'm thinking this resurrection of the OT has something to do with that.

Does anyone know how to contact Laura?
It would be nice to hear the real story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149000
Mexico
11/02/2010 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh joy! Oh rapture!

The rent must be due. Or she needs to fill up her freezer with fresh kill.

I'm simply underwhelmed.

STATUS OF THE "OP"

Many changes have occurred in the past 1 ½ years and I am still very much a work in progress. However, due to the apparent imminence of certain massive changes in the world, I have decided to reactivate the OT site, mailing list, put out news and updates, give you some contact information, add some new essential oils to the "Support Your Transition" collection, and ask for your support again. This is only an interim step, but for now there will at least be some communication taking place between us. -- Adonna (fka Lyara)

[link to www.operationterra.com]
 Quoting: Ahim-sa

+1000! Ahim-sa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 958193
United States
11/02/2010 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's easy to point out the many negatives of OT and Lyara.
But I will say one thing positive about this update. She nailed the 9/11/01 related changes to within days. When it comes to worldly events, her sources seem to be in the know. When it comes to otherworldly events, her sources seem clueless.

So, I'm paying attention to the dates she's spouting out in this update. They're her meal ticket to new credibility and her sources know she needs it. Don't be surprised if something of importance happens in the time frame she mentions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151165
Brazil
11/03/2010 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
However these predictions come from McKenna and Mayan Calendar, not from the Hosts or Lyara.

Zeta´s prediction of Indonesia sinking until end of the year has more consistency, and it has been corroborated recently by geologists, as can be seen in a thread here (not the time frame just the possibility of a major plate adjustment).

The merit of the messages are another in my opinion, they are good indeed, perhaps one of the best guides to End Times, but the Hosts "shoot their feet" so to speak, the recurrent failed predictions ruined the credibility of the whole thing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151181
Brazil
11/03/2010 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is also that Saint Germain´s prediction of an attempt to make the Ascension of one million by the end of 2011.
Nothing is guaranteed, since he mentions also that not even in the Mayan Calendar date the candidates will be ready and may require some years more to be prepared.

At least Saint Germain has not disappeared -for awhile- like the Hosts, and he is available to answer questions every day in the Compte of St. Germain´s Blog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151239
United States
11/03/2010 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is also that Saint Germain´s prediction of an attempt to make the Ascension of one million by the end of 2011.
Nothing is guaranteed, since he mentions also that not even in the Mayan Calendar date the candidates will be ready and may require some years more to be prepared.

At least Saint Germain has not disappeared -for awhile- like the Hosts, and he is available to answer questions every day in the Compte of St. Germain´s Blog.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151181

Hey, here's an idea. Could you post a question asking SG for his thoughts/take on OT/the hosts/Lyara at his blog?

From what I've read he's not shy, it could be very interesting. Why speculate?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153870
Brazil
11/05/2010 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not to ask ? It is done. However, Saint Germain may decide to answer or not. Although he often answer questions, he already have said that the blog isn´t a Q & A format. Let´s wait for an eventual answer.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/05/2010 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meanwhile, let´s appreciate his today´s message.
Note the title. Just a coincidence or perhaps addressed to this board readers ? Who knows.
--------------------------------------

Friday, November 5, 2010

Your Mind Is Not God-like

Channeling the consciousness of an Ascended Master requires a high vibration. Today's message will talk about vibration. Changes to a man's vibration occur totally beyond the mind's control. A higher vibration appears as the mind disappears. Practices that raise a body's vibration do so, because they diffuse mind's comments during the time you are doing them. Focusing on one thing, like a burning candle, can demonstrate how this works:

As you first observe the flame, an open, clear mind is available, and no action is called for. As time passes, mind gets negative about its lack of dialog, and distracts your attention with a comment - usually a negative one. And the longer the attitude of only gazing is maintained, more comments appear. Mind has no intention of being ignored. The same goes in daily activities. Mental comments are made to lead the body with the mind's attitudes and desires. Not being accepting of the current, more carefree attitude, is its nudge - always. And, it is this commenting that is negating Christ consciousness.

Christ consciousness does not need an adviser or guide to lead it out of the moment. Christ consciousness does not need any advice. A bid for your attention towards any other items of interest can always go unheeded.

Anchors of light do not take any content into their meditation. They need nothing to demonstrate their answer to the world condition. No manager need apply. Only their devout mastery comes forth as their silent answer during divine communion. Masters do this all the time, as their mental drama is not in operation.

Man's desire to be noticed calls forth yet another answer of non-awareness from his conscious mind. Every mental activity that does not allow a quiet mind, mandates a lesser contribution to man's destiny than a quiet mind does. Christ consciousness is the absence of a mind delivering messages. All channels are able to go, temporarily, to this "no mind" condition . Masters are "mind-less" all the time.

No words are needed to deliver love. No candor is needed to be the demonstration of love.What can be done to get "no mind" awareness? Pay no attention to mind's nonsense. Make no attempts to do what mind desires. Face the moment, and clear the mental disturbance to that moment, with delight about all that day's contents - not any concerns about another day.

Biofeedback can help to clear human minds by revealing how their energy alters as they think. Most talk is about the next day's or the last days' content. No words about the present day are needed either. All comments are the mind's alteration to Christ consciousness. Christ consciousness does not contain any words at all. Pictures either. No comments come with Christ consciousness. Monks are Masters of "no mind" because no dialogue is used for their contribution to mankind. They are conduits of light, as they breathe and do nothing in particular. Now, I know that a monk's day is not for everyone. No modern day man can delete his entire concerns about life the way a monk does, and my message today is not to ask you for this. My message is to let you know about the "no-mind" condition that IS Christ consciousness.

Can you quiet the mind yourself without becoming a monk? Yes, by not accepting that the messages of the mind are accurate. Get all your guidance by simply becoming quiet and checking with the Master within. Nothing does more for the entire universe than this. Mandates, decrees, creative visualization, etc. are not Christ consciousness behavior. Create the new reality with no thinking - as divine awareness only comes to the matrix of materialization through bodies that aren't desiring more of their own concepts.

Being a God means: being like God. God gives love to all, no matter what they are thinking. God delivers many gifts daily to those who are able to accept them. Man's contractions are the rejecting mechanism of these gifts. Co-creating with God contains all happy feelings, because the body is not doing what it doesn't want to do.

Acting the way God acts has nothing to do with your thoughts. Magic, attracting money, wanting things to be different than they are, and control of any kind, are not a positive contribution to mass consciousness. Making a demonstration of "how my dream can be created" has no value what-so-ever. It only shows that the Lucifer approach to awareness has been created again. Remember this tale? Lucifer determined he was more powerful than God. He decided to make himself the Supreme being of all the World, causing his own downfall. Making a demonstration of the mind's ability to deliver a new reality, that does not consider divine will, has the same implications. Can you see the commonality?

All of the things being experienced now are opportunities to become God-like, by being non-reactive to them. A divine response is to be the love you are looking for, not giving God a different act to deal with. Mistrust the deliverers of this tragic game. The consequence can abort the ascension.

Are you going to deliver your mind's new reality picture to mass consciousness? Or, be a God that demonstrates love in every reality. Consider the demonstration being promoted to be a negative delivery of man's ability to create. Nothing that the divine love in the heart of hearts can command, can deliver the combination of dreams concocted for an experiment.

Be the divine anchor of light instead. Meditate, ask for divine teachings, ask for divine healing. Give assistance to those who need it, play, dance, chant, do Tai Chi. Give the world the light. Don't give a mental dream to this drama unless you are willing to reap the consequences, like Lucifer did. Being like God is not demanding control of the world over God's creation. Make no mistake, this choice has many implications that the children of God are not aware of. Remember the Golden calf? This experiment is your Golden calf.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

[link to comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/05/2010 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Golden calf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Hebrew Bible, the golden calf (עֵגֶּל הַזָהָב ‘ēggel hazâhâḇ) was an idol (a cult image) made by Aaron to satisfy the Israelites during Moses' absence, when he went up to Mount Sinai. The calf was intended to be a physical representation of the God of Israel, and therefore was doubly wrong for involving Israel in idolatry and for ascribing physicality to God.

In Hebrew, the incident is known as ḥēṭ’ ha‘ēggel (חֵטְא הַעֵגֶּל) or "The Sin of the Calf". It is first mentioned in Exodus 32:4. Bull worship was common in many cultures. In Egypt, whence according to the Exodus narrative the Hebrews had recently come, the Apis Bull and the bull-headed Khnum were comparable objects of worship, which some believe the Hebrews were reviving in the wilderness[citation needed]; alternatively, some believe the God of Israel was associated with or pictured as a calf/bull deity through the process of religious assimilation and syncretism. Among the Egyptians' and Hebrews' neighbors in the Ancient Near East and in the Aegean, the Aurochs, the wild bull, was widely worshipped, often as the Lunar Bull and as the creature of El. Its Minoan manifestation survived as the Cretan Bull of Greek myth. In India Nandi (a bull) is said to be the vehicle of Lord Shiva and is therefore prayed to by many Hindus.

Read more:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2010 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Meanwhile, let´s appreciate his today´s message.
Note the title. Just a coincidence or perhaps addressed to this board readers ? Who knows.
--------------------------------------
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153870

Just a coincidence? I think not.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Your Mind Is Not God-like

Being a God means: being like God. God gives love to all, no matter what they are thinking.

So, ironically then GLP does not attract many GL individuals.

Acting the way God acts has nothing to do with your thoughts. Magic, attracting money, wanting things to be different than they are, and control of any kind, are not a positive contribution to mass consciousness. Making a demonstration of "how my dream can be created" has no value what-so-ever. It only shows that the Lucifer approach to awareness has been created again. Remember this tale? Lucifer determined he was more powerful than God. He decided to make himself the Supreme being of all the World, causing his own downfall. Making a demonstration of the mind's ability to deliver a new reality, that does not consider divine will, has the same implications. Can you see the commonality?

Much truth here I think.

...A divine response is to be the love you are looking for...

Interesting perspective, at the least a memorable variation on a famous saying.

...Being like God is not demanding control of the world over God's creation. Make no mistake, this choice has many implications that the children of God are not aware of. Remember the Golden calf? This experiment is your Golden calf...

A message for GLPer's here no doubt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155122
Brazil
11/06/2010 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting article with interesting resources. I didn´t know that Dolores Canon was in the New Earth bandwagon, I just knew her for her Nostra books. It is interesting to note that her book about Earth splitting in two Earths is from 1998, prior to OT thus. This same subject is dealt with in OT messages, the Splitting of the Realities.

Article excerpt:

THE EXTRAORDINARY DELORES CANNON

However, years before Eckhart Tolle's version, there was the remarkable work of hypnotherapist, past life regressionist and author, Dolores Cannon, who was writing about this very scenario as far back as 2001 and before in her books "The Custodians: Beyond Abduction" and her trilogy entitled, "The Convoluted Universe – Books 1, 2 & 3".

(NOTE: (this claim needs more research, I haven´t read her book, lately have appeared many ETs claiming to be the creators of mankind)

Through her regressed clients, Dolores Cannon has been able to speak to a group of highly evolved beings known as "the Custodians," who say they were the ones who created our Earth and the human race. The Custodians have explained that they are essentially the parents of all people upon the Earth.
So, an extremely ambitious and very unique plan was devised. And as this plan is set to unfold, it is going to be through an absolutely miraculous process. In fact, so miraculous that a plan of this magnitude has never been attempted in the history of the universe before –– until now.

(NOTE: this sounds a bit off, information from more reliable messages say that this process that Earth will undergo is routine in the Cosmos)

The Custodians have confirmed that the grand plan to save humanity involves the process of creating two distinct Earths –– one that will remain in a 3-D, lower consciousness reality as it is now, and a second Earth, that will reside in a 5-D, higher consciousness reality.

THE COUNCIL OF TWELVE

Many other individuals who have been stepping forward are reporting they also have been contacted by extra-terrestrials who have offered very similar messages for the future of humanity.

Recently, a man by the name of Anthony Kane (pictured below), a relative of the late Dr. Martin Luther King, stated on the Exopolitics radio show with host Alfred Webre that he was contacted by extra-terrestrials who are known as the "Council of Twelve."

Webre writes:

"They delivered a number of specific datelines and predicted developments concerning a dimensional shift which Earth and human consciousness is now undergoing in relation to the year 2012.

Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth."
---------------------------------------------´

Is A New Earth Being Prepared for Humanity?

A grand plan appears to be emerging to save the human race and our planet Earth!

News | June 29, 2010

Reported by Scott Mowry

[link to www.miraclesandinspiration.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2010 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's easy to point out the many negatives of OT and Lyara.
But I will say one thing positive about this update. She nailed the 9/11/01 related changes to within days. When it comes to worldly events, her sources seem to be in the know. When it comes to otherworldly events, her sources seem clueless.

So, I'm paying attention to the dates she's spouting out in this update. They're her meal ticket to new credibility and her sources know she needs it. Don't be surprised if something of importance happens in the time frame she mentions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 958193

To dig a little deeper into the newest update:

"...There has been more than one incidence of a “booster rocket” occurring and now the words spoken by the Hosts on September 8, 2001 are going to be revisited also:...If I feel another update is needed, I will put one out, but for now know that we appear to be on the threshold of a time of great change and one that will be far more intense than anything we have experienced before..."

Again, I'm paying attention to this update for the reasons I gave above. One other comment from the update surprised me:

"the Hosts have told me that I am heading toward a full merger with the totality of my being (what we are now calling “full connection” instead of “full consciousness,” although they still represent the same condition)."

It seems like a more accurate description and that's not something I was expecting from Lyara/OT after all the errors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1155681
Brazil
11/07/2010 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

************** EXCLUSIVE ! ******************
****** OPERATION TERRA BREAKING NEWS ! ******

I hope that Aruna have recovered her health. Best wishes.

Saint Germain, a group of friends, myself included, would appreciate if you could comment someday upon Operation Terra messages, dictated by a group of beings who identify themselves as Hosts of Heaven.

Are these beings from Christ Consciousness ? They work in unison with the Great White Brotherhood and the Ashtar Command ?

Thank you.

Sunday, November 7, 2010Make God's Way Your Way
Channels are counting on their messages to be clear and accurate. Many do their channeling in the most sacred manner, demanding the Christ consciousness, and not accepting a lower consciousness. These are not all as clear as they think they are, as their ego can still interfere when it has not been eliminated by an Awakening. All channels are divine beings. All controllers are also divine beings. Weeding through the differences can be difficult for the mind. The answer about the accuracy, and intention, of any channeling lies in the heart.

Clearing is always needed, as many deceivers are making an attempt to convey another "make believe" diagram of the days to come. My choice of details has been clearly given, and now my details are more accurate, as things are actually in motion. But, my desire is that all can get their own guidance, clear and direct, when ascension occurs. Getting the correct guidance will make a most significant difference. It will make it more consistent with our ability to assist. Not channeling, or not getting messages from within, can compare to not hearing anything about the moment a flight to the next town has been canceled, or a child needs attention next door. Not a major disaster in the big picture, but a less than accurate awareness of what needs to be known. Should that flight be moved to a different time, most of the ticket holders will need to know.

Now, all this is to talk about the Operation Terra material. Christ consciousness, and all of the Masters and Angels are now in the most awkward position, as all of the momentum of clearing Mother Earth cannot be done as originally designed, and delivered to all of us as news bearers. Because this clearing needs enough of you to be able to ascend, the clearing has been delayed. This is why the dates given for Operation Terra are not as correct as we would all have anticipated at the time those messages were delivered. My Master Messages were an update to those messages, not a correction. My cause and effect content tried to show the difference between an original design and what can alter that design. My newer content continues to lead toward the original design, allowing for more time to change the drama, by getting more of those choosing ascension to be ready.

Masters and Angels and the Hosts of Heaven are all Christ consciousness. All are deliverers of God's message - and God's message has changed, but canceled dates are not a cancellation of the message, only the dates. All things contained in these earlier messages appeared accurate when they were delivered. Minor alterations are not given, as they were changed after delivery. Now, more change have been advised, mainly due to the lack of control that allows all things to be unfolding, moment to moment.

Please accept my apologies for the lack of consistency in the timing in these Christ consciousness messages. All data at the time was correct. But this does not convey alterations that came out of mass consciousness in the manifestation of new data conditions. Take the material as acurate and push the dates forward. Minor alterations are continuing, and certain things can appear not-aligned to the big event when it actually occurs.

All depends on the continuous flow of change in the mass consciousness. My last message details how one of the most major concepts AGAINST God's ascension design can alter things completely. When man decides that his concept of how things must be, is more accurate than God's, all of the Masters and Angels are subject to man's choice. Changing all as man decides could destroy the entire game. All the differences between man's game, and the dream of the divine concept, can act as a noose around man's neck, as far as advancement in consciousness is concerned. Back to cave man days!

All is God. God's plan has the most advantages to the entire learning of all concerned. Man's desires are many, and the mass that desires ascension is minor. So they don't make this needed contribution to the most dramatic operation of change that has ever been designed. Man wants change without the lessons involved in causing it. Man's design can occur, but with great cost to the children of God. All who are contributors to that drama do not get to graduate! No mass ascension can occur, there will be no dramatic answer to those not ascending, and those unable to accept the new consciousness can deliver many dramas (as man's greatest nemesis) as the next act of a new, demanding consciousness; where I AM has been discarded in the details.

Operation Terra was the original plan. Ashtar and the Great White Brotherhood are all included. None of these details were not acurate as they were delivered, time and dates aside. They call the mind to all the details the original plan needs from you.

Give up this absurd manifestation plan which is a detour from God's design. God's design cancels nothing that is needed. Man's design cancels many of the needed disasters that have the ability to deliver many to ascension. Play that game and create a new reality - one in which everyone loses.

Masters and Angels do not live in the realm of going against God. Should this concept demonstrate new changes that are against God's design, my ability to assist you will disappear. All will deny their own guidance, and man can be part of another drama that God abandons. Please go away from this manifestation delivery game.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2010 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
************** EXCLUSIVE ! ******************
****** OPERATION TERRA BREAKING NEWS ! ******

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1155681

Definitely not shy, this message really clears things up re OT in relation to SG. All part of the same plan.

This one comment, "Take the material as accurate and push the dates forward" probably sums it up best. I'm guessing Lyara thinks the "dates pushed forward" are now here. SGs candor on this topic tells me she may be right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1156064
Brazil
11/07/2010 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes indeed, extremely important message for those who appreciate Operation Terra messages but were in doubt about the whole thing after so many failed predictions about the lifting. A link up between Operation Terra and Master Messages was established in this message, both come from the same source - God.

Quote:

"Because this clearing needs enough of you to be able to ascend, the clearing has been delayed. This is why the dates given for Operation Terra are not as correct as we would all have anticipated at the time those messages were delivered."

This is a confirmation of something we have already commented here many times, based on messages from many sources, specially Jesus´messages through Evangelical seers: the Rapture or lifting has been delayed because of lack of candidates qualified. Just a few are prepared, and that isn´t enough - there must be a certain number, a "critical mass" for group Ascension take place.

I don´t know how this problem will be solved. That would be a good question for Saint Germain. Is this delay improving this condition ? Or it is worsening, since many Ascension candidates give up the ideia after so many failed predictions and have imersed again totally in the material life, forgetting the whole thing.

Is there an end for the window of opportunitty to make the Ascension or the dates can be push forward indefinitelly ?
(P.S. this question SG has already answered in a recent message, time for preparation is coming to a close)

When this window will close, and what will happen if there will be not enough candidates for Ascension then ? This question I think Saint Germain has already answered as well in recent messages, what will happen is that Ascension will be done for less candidates than expected and the window will close, after that, Ascension only will be possible at death´s moment.

When this window will close ? End 2011 ? 2012 ? After that ?

About "Lyara thinks the "dates pushed forward" are now here" I am not sure, her intuition for dates seems not very good, she may be just being influenced by McKenna predictions.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/07/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
EXCERPT

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Make God's Way Your Way

Clearing is always needed, as many deceivers are making an attempt to convey another "make believe" diagram of the days to come.

All depends on the continuous flow of change in the mass consciousness. My last message details how one of the most major concepts AGAINST God's ascension design can alter things completely. When man decides that his concept of how things must be, is more accurate than God's, all of the Masters and Angels are subject to man's choice. Changing all as man decides could destroy the entire game. All the differences between man's game, and the dream of the divine concept, can act as a noose around man's neck, as far as advancement in consciousness is concerned. Back to cave man days!

All is God. God's plan has the most advantages to the entire learning of all concerned. Man's desires are many, and the mass that desires ascension is minor. So they don't make this needed contribution to the most dramatic operation of change that has ever been designed. Man wants change without the lessons involved in causing it. Man's design can occur, but with great cost to the children of God. All who are contributors to that drama do not get to graduate! No mass ascension can occur, there will be no dramatic answer to those not ascending, and those unable to accept the new consciousness can deliver many dramas (as man's greatest nemesis) as the next act of a new, demanding consciousness; where I AM has been discarded in the details.

Give up this absurd manifestation plan which is a detour from God's design. God's design cancels nothing that is needed. Man's design cancels many of the needed disasters that have the ability to deliver many to ascension. Play that game and create a new reality - one in which everyone loses.

Masters and Angels do not live in the realm of going against God. Should this concept demonstrate new changes that are against God's design, my ability to assist you will disappear. All will deny their own guidance, and man can be part of another drama that God abandons. Please go away from this manifestation delivery game.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1155681

Saint Germain has clarified these passages:

The plan I am referring to is called New Reality Transmission. It is about a group effort to create a different reality, rather than accepting God's design. This is about ego's design vs. Christ consciousness. CdeSG
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1041802
United States
11/07/2010 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now, all this is to talk about the Operation Terra material. Christ consciousness, and all of the Masters and Angels are now in the most awkward position, as all of the momentum of clearing Mother Earth cannot be done as originally designed, and delivered to all of us as news bearers. Because this clearing needs enough of you to be able to ascend, the clearing has been delayed. This is why the dates given for Operation Terra are not as correct as we would all have anticipated at the time those messages were delivered.

Awkward position!
Yes, I would say so and this is no big surprise.
When something fails to materialize, claim that it was really accurate information but the timing was wrong.
But.....this time it's really going to happen.
Just keep pushing the date out as needed.
We humans will keep hanging on to every burp, belch, and fart you Masters emit.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/07/2010 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Terrans´ sense of humour isn´t very good after so many problems LOL Mine either.

Makes sense this information that the delay has been caused by lack of candidates or lack of preparation by the candidates ?
To me it makes sense. Look around, how many people are interested in Ascension ? Even is specialized boards there are few.
And more important, how many people keep Love vibration, which according to Operation Terra is the ONLY criteria for the lifting ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2010 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awkward position!
Yes, I would say so and this is no big surprise.
When something fails to materialize, claim that it was really accurate information but the timing was wrong.
But.....this time it's really going to happen.
Just keep pushing the date out as needed.
We humans will keep hanging on to every burp, belch, and fart you Masters emit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1041802

Well you've got a good point.

At the least shouldn't the masters have known that there was at least a possibility that their dates would change - due to changes in mass consciousness? If so, wouldn't wisdom have dictated the importance of disclaiming said dates with "well these may change if not enough people advance..." to prevent the inevitable fallout from bad date setting (and losing the confidence of good people in the process)?

It's enough to make a thinking person conclude that the "disillusionment" had to be the goal all along - to prevent those same type of people from getting on board with the real message/dates when it comes along.

Operation Wolf Cry ?

Perhaps Lyara is a good person who was used as a tool for an agenda that she didn't realize she was being used for. That's the only thing that really fits the facts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1156732
Brazil
11/08/2010 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Precisely. That was exactely what I was wondering. It is logical to suppose that Light Beings, from their loft point of view, should know just by a measurement of candidates condition - vibration, remaining Karma to be balanced, level of spiritual awakened condition, and all the other required conditions for the Ascension, HOW MANY CANDIDATES COULD BE COUNTED ON FOR THE ASCENSION.

Therefore, a perhaps much more efficient approach (in my humble and low point of view )could have been taken, just saying " these messages are accurate, all this will take place in a near future still in this lifetime for most of you reading these messages, correct dates can not be given since they depend on several factors, mainly the number of candidates and their level of preparation, also depends on mass consciousness, and decisions coming from God, therefore make your part, do your preparation work according to our instructions, help spread these messages in order they can reach more candidates, go forward living your life according to the principles teached by all Masters in all times and places, wait for the best, be optimistic but not anxious about a radiant future and eventual sufferings you still will have to endure due the remainder of your bad Karma. "

If the messages would have ended more or less this way, they would have maintened its credibility and usefulness.
We can see the example of Bible, where is said " the hour only the Father knows " "These things will come to pass shortly ", however 2,000 years have passed but despite that, Bible has not lost its credibility and usefulness as source of Spiritual instruction.

How clumsy was these modern attempts of instruction about End Times !

Excelent materials, extremely needed and sought for people hungry for Spiritual instructions, in a sea of false and confuse channelings and media lies.

How many more candidates could have been prepared now if these instructions hadn´t lost their credibility and had spread more ?

About Lyara, despite her terrible ego issues not yet solved, she is a genuine Light servant, and she had participated in the best sets of instructions given in these past 30 years:

Project World Evacuation (1982) where there are messages received by her

The Crystal Stair, by Eric Klein (as editor and Eric supporter)

Operation Terra

All these sources match and come from the same source, and together with Master Messages form the best set of instructions about End Times.

All them ended the same way, losing its credibility due false dates predictions.

Regrettable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157057
United States
11/08/2010 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's enough to make a thinking person conclude that the "disillusionment" had to be the goal all along - to prevent those same type of people from getting on board with the real message/dates when it comes along.

Operation Wolf Cry ?

Perhaps Lyara is a good person who was used as a tool for an agenda that she didn't realize she was being used for. That's the only thing that really fits the facts.

Ironically, one of the messages mentions the cry wolf tactic.
Never having been an insider to Lyara's realm, I have no idea what her real motivations were.
There are certainly a lot of common complaints about her, but I doubt if any of that really matters anymore.
Whatever truth there may have been in the messages has long since been diluted and rendered impotent.
She's not alone, Wilcock, Bishop, and a whole host of gurus have been left with egg on their collective faces.
Zetatalk keeps pumping out the Plant X stuff, about the pole shift that will reduce the planet to a Mad Max scenario.
When Karen Bishop finally threw in the towel, I knew things were not at all as they were advertised to be.
Nobody really knows much of anything when it all gets boiled down.
We sit here and scurry around looking for just about anything that tells us what we want to hear.
The majority of the population seems to love living on a jungle planet, complete with diseases, psychotic behavior, constant malfunction, and mental ineptitude.
But for those that don't, they just want to get the hell out of here and put this waking nightmare behind them.
Here we are, fully 10+ years after the first messages, still waiting for Godot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157091
Brazil
11/08/2010 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Message from Ashtar

12 of May of 2010

1840 - Not always, the messages attributed to the Christ's Representatives are real manifestation of His Presence

Clairvoyance: I saw a big spaceship of the Commander Ashtar close to our country. From it left smaller ones visiting your cities. They were several small spaceships moving soft and silent among the buildings and houses. From inside of them, equipments controlled by work teams sought "redeemable beings". Then soon I heard the illustrious Commander's words:

We wish Peace for all planetary sides and in your hearts too!

Friends, many people judged our warnings just false projections of our imaginative minds wanting to appear in the terrestrial scenery. Moreover, many people judged us exploiting the human credulity. Many people judged our presence in favor of the evil.

In fact, all that thought like this, they were somehow correct, because, not always the messages attributed to Christ's Representatives such as terrestrial, intra e extraterrestrial beings were real manifestation of His Presence.

There is too much mystification!

The Beast's" "representatives always try to confuse more and more the human beings, because they want to seduce them with false impressions, to turn them easy preys and to defeat them.

They rejoice with the human spiritual immaturity and mental laziness of many.

Bear in mind that, however, there are always many mystifiers; it does not mean that we have not describing clearly the current events, as determines the Father.

We are Representatives of Superior Hierarchies and we spoke to you on behalf of the Spiritual Governor of Earth, Master Jesus Sananda. Those connected with Him will recognize the real force of His Presence in our words, who we are and the truth of our words.

Then it only depends on you to tune in you with the appropriate communication frequencies in order to avoid the mystifiers.

Would you look for which connection, if you had your heart is full of fear, hate and distrust?

Fill your heart with love, trust and peace hearts. Understand the importance of that hour; practice the renouncement, scarifying whatever necessary to enter in the Merciful Love of God.

We will stay with you until the end, as it was informed. Our space ships already occupy your cities and we have already been mapping your hearts.

We are fulfilling our part, in the development of facts before the "final evacuation", and we hope you could accomplish yours.

In fact, we beg to the Creator so that you can accomplish your programming, escaping from the Beast and throwing yourselves into the infinite sea of the Divine Kindness.

We wish Peace on all planetary sides and in your hearts too!

Commander Ashtar Sheram, GESH - 03/05/09 – Vitoria/ES – Brazil

[link to www.extraseintras.com.br]

I have been following this group´s messages for many years now, and what I can say is that it is a serious group which does a serious work. They are a Spiritualist group, with physical locale where the gatherings take place. The messages from this group are coherent, clear. They never give false dates or contradictory messages. These messages match with Bible and major prophecies sources, such as Nostradamus, which is a regular presence there as well.
They receive messages from Jesus, Ramatis (the group´s Spiritual leader), Ashtar, Intra and Extra Terrestrials linked to the Ashtar Command.

This particular message isn´t very well translated, but it is important since it gives a general overview on what is happening now in the planet and what will happen in the future, the final evacuation, as predicted in Ashtar Command books, Bible and other sources.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1158231
Brazil
11/09/2010 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
****** SAINT GERMAIN SPEAKS ON THE THREE WAVES OF ASCENSION *********************

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Waves Of Ascension

My first comments are about the original plan that most of the Great White Brotherhood has been describing. This plan was to have three ascension waves. All three were to have enough humans disappear, that the others could be curious enough to learn why. Many years of discussing this plan did not get enough ready to ascend in the first wave to make an impact. The first wave group did not disappear. All are contributing their light to the others who can be in the second wave. The second wave is now in gathering stage.

Poor numbers are the result of the misinformation delivered to true seekers when an inability for our realm to make contact occurred. Normal density in the atmosphere has always made things difficult, but when the more dense attitudes AGAINST others became the mass consciousness, this made our ability to connect even more difficult. My channels were all on a different frequency band than I was. That is why my Master Messages were given to Aruna. Awakened awareness was the connecting link These messages were delivered during a dark night of humanities soul.

Pure areas, where there are no dense contributions from opposing forces, are rare. This is why my channel now lives in Uruguay. Channeling in Uruguay is more compatible.

What is the new arrangement for ascension? What will the body experience? No bodies need to disappear to ascend in consciousness. This is the first step. Many have already done this - our first wave has done this. Now, the second wave can disappear, and make an impact by leaving, or they too will leave the normal way, and ascend at the moment of death. No individual dramas will occur. Either a mass ascension or ordinary life and death conditions will prevail.

Those who are to re-inhabit this planet after it has naturally cleansed itself, can beam their light body onto the terra firma, or form a new body to take them into the next incarnation. Only those who are incarnating again will inhabit the new Earth. Ascension is not about man's continued existence as a human. Its about the eternal life force of man's True Nature being re-charted for another band of Masters to co-create as One.

Whether you, as an individuated entity, will be one of those who do this, depends on the contract you already made. More of you are needing to become more aware of historic ascensions. Many, including Jeshua ben Joseph, have done this to demonstrate their consciousness to others. Now we have a group of beings that can do this, but they must be Awake and able to be completely detached from their human body's condition. The body is not the consciousness that ascends, it is the consciousness of a Master that drops the body to ascend.

Where do "you" go? Nowhere. The vibration that creates ascension makes it appear that a person has dissolved. What you will feel is not anything that your mind can imagine What will be experienced the moment of ascension is a deep act of release from the dense environment, and a love like the body has never been able to feel. "Make a Wish Day" can bring this to the next wave. We need more candidates that have given up their attachment to their bodies. Not to escape anything, just to free the world from all human suffering.

Mental decisions that come directly from the heart will cause all the movement that occurs after ascension. No matter what the mind calls for, it will be choosing the most loving result. No discussion of all the details would be appropriate, because having an experience that has previously been described would destroy that experience.

Continue to dream of being in another matrix of materialization, with no dense conditions making life difficult. Contact with the guides of your pre-arranged contract is important. No guides are assigned to you. At the moment of ascension the guides of your own choosing will be the way showers to the ascended dimension chosen by your consciousness at the time. Some will go to 5th dimension, and those who have already ascended in consciousness on the first wave, will go on to another dimension beyond the 5th.

Chelas, nothing I say to you can be fully understood, until the actual moment has arrived. Be ready, and be God's instrument of light.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/09/2010 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is crystal clear now, Terrans ? It is clear crystal that you haven´t understood anything in this last message ?
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/09/2010 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jokes apart, I think that these Saint Germain´s messages are good and explain a lot of things. Perhaps they don´t satisfy totally, we can see clearly that Saint Germain are not willing to go beyond certain level of information, therefore we must be content with what we have. Better than nothing.

I use to compare these messages with bubble gum; they have to be "chewed" in order to extract their "flavor"; and they never satisfy totally the hunger.

This part of a previous message may be useful to understand the last message:

(EXCERPT)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Are You REALLY Choosing Ascension?

"The Galactic Federation will not be delivering anyone to another planet. In the Master Messages, this was an option being planned. We were counting on a group ascension in three waves. Our first wave has already ascended in consciousness, but not their bodies. This was changed, to allow those who would have disappeared, to make more contributions to the next wave. Of the original twenty million, only a very small number was on that first wave, a mere 100,000. Not enough to attract sufficient attention for governments to notice. Our new plan is to gather one million, our next gateway is coming before the end of 2011. Are you going to ascend? There's not much time to get ready. Commit to it now, and begin a very intense journey into a new awareness. After this date, no more demonstrations will be controlled by our realm. Only one at a time, at the moment of death, will be able to ascend. Most of the ten million contracted to be on this big demonstration wave are not ready."

Full message:

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2010 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, these are interesting messages from SG:

* 100,000 have already ascended in consciousness but not bodies (they are still here) in the first wave

* up to 1,000,000 may ascend in the second wave and these will literally disappear creating a "demonstration" that will occur before the end of 2011

* up to around another 19,000,000 may ascend in the third wave, but only through normal death

Other than the date setting, SG is giving some very specific information out here about ascension.

What bothers me though is that SG clearly identified OT as part of the group. If OT was actually "operation wolf cry" as I speculated above, then these messages are merely more of the same.

Yes, it's all so unclear.
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1129275
United States
11/10/2010 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, these are interesting messages from SG:

* 100,000 have already ascended in consciousness but not bodies (they are still here) in the first wave

* up to 1,000,000 may ascend in the second wave and these will literally disappear creating a "demonstration" that will occur before the end of 2011

* up to around another 19,000,000 may ascend in the third wave, but only through normal death

Other than the date setting, SG is giving some very specific information out here about ascension.

What bothers me though is that SG clearly identified OT as part of the group. If OT was actually "operation wolf cry" as I speculated above, then these messages are merely more of the same.

Yes, it's all so unclear.

Very much like unto quoting the bible to prove that the bible is truth.

Yes it is so unclear.

However, I will gladly clear things up if you care to send a suitable donation to my paypal account. It's that simple, you'll see.

hf
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/10/2010 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good summary. It was based on September 17, 2010 message and the last one, therefore it is based on the more recent information.

There is also this another previous message, 17 days older, outdated now by these two more recent messages, but I think it is interesting. Perhaps it can be a " Plan B " if nothing happens by end 2011.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can Ascension Occur in 2012?

Ponder this: My chelas are making me wonder if they are truly committed to ascension.

One of the qualifications for ascension is to be detached, detached from what happens in the world. Being detached means being able to look at a situation, clearly see the duality it represents, and not get upset about the actuality of the event. Sending in the Angels is going to be very difficult, if many of those who are to ascend are attached to having their lives be comfortable. Ascension is not about getting a boost of light, or getting an Angel's wings, or becoming the divine cause of peace and joy for mankind. The ascended condition includes no continuity with man's world. The impact made to change man's world comes from the ascension itself, not control of things in the world by those ascending. Never have my colleagues, or my Angelic friends, told the world about the need for detachment. All who are making lists of worldly desires are not ready to ascend. My worksheet has too many requests for financial abundance to get a clear calibration about those who prefer ascension to worldly existence.

Chapter One of this blog was to force another attack on my messenger to see how she did with her level of detachment. She passed. Can all of you concede the desire to be accepted? Can you demonstrate no care or concern about what happens to move the continents to another location? Are you being divine in your cause and effect attitudes towards all of the players in humanity's movie? My dear ones, what is your contribution to leave behind with those who are not ascending? Clear out all the mis-information about ascension being a trip to heaven. Ascension is not about going to an imaginary fantasy land for a new "dance of leela". Confront your mind's attitudes about actuality and fantasy. Graduation from earth school is nothing we can describe. New classes will not be formed. No changes to the ambiance of man's daily life will occur in new earth-like dramas, because there will be no dramas. The actors will be gone, areas of the continents will be gone, actions of the contributors will be negligible, because only a few will be dense enough to enter the new atmosphere.

College has been attended, and as graduation looms, the final exam includes the ability of all the students to detach from their mental demons and move out of density.

Chapter Two of my blog is about healing. Healing is not the lack of dis-ease. Healing is the consciousness shift from "me" to "we". Healing is the most important detail needed today. "Me vs. "we" consciousness has dominated mankind since Atlantis. Consider this chapter a most destructive one that has to go. Oneness is not only a concept, it is reality.

Chapter Three begins with new days of density and ends with man's conversion from duality to non-duality. Masters with the ability to ascend are to leave when this has been completed. When will this occur? Not in the energy of duality that currently dominates earth. A different energy must be activated. A doomsday attitude must be discarded and replaced with "Hallelujah, man has achieved God consciousness!"

Celebrations of this event can demonstrate the readiness for ascension. Can we get all this done by Dec. 21, 2012? Only if those who are ascension candidates are able to become Angels NOW. What can I do to help make this happen? Can my channel deliver an answer to a question you may have? Can we become twenty million ascending in 2012? Make this a target date, the activation of it on that date depends on all who are committed to Dec. 21, 2012 as their day to completely detach from man's life as it is to be. Not as an escape, but as a next step in consciousness.

Are there twenty million that know these communications exist? No. Can you assist me to get this to them? My dream is to have at least half of this number ready for ascension on the December 21, 2012 date. Confusion about my previous channeling is going to come up now. My desire is for ascension on this date to occur, but at this moment, this is not very likely. Based on current conditions, another few years are needed to get even one-fourth of these candidates ready.

My challenge and request, to all reading this message, is: Post this in as many places as you can, and help to lead the way for a mass consciousness adjustment by 2012. Face the fact that help is here and act like an adept, not a storyteller. Caring about the future is not the same as being concerned about it. What will be will be. No regrets about anything.

Beloved ones, ascension is NOW. Changing divisiveness must happen NOW. Acting like an Angel must begin NOW. We are one big family who forgot our connection. Remember who you are, and this can lead you home. Bliss is just around the corner for those who are willing to make a contribution to ascension. Can I meet you at the gate?

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/10/2010 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I perceived that there was a big change in plans in a little more than two weeks. I did ask Saint Germain for some clarification, let´s wait for an eventual answer.

(EXCERPT)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Celebrations of this event can demonstrate the readiness for ascension. Can we get all this done by Dec. 21, 2012? Only if those who are ascension candidates are able to become Angels NOW. What can I do to help make this happen? Can my channel deliver an answer to a question you may have? Can we become twenty million ascending in 2012? Make this a target date, the activation of it on that date depends on all who are committed to Dec. 21, 2012 as their day to completely detach from man's life as it is to be. Not as an escape, but as a next step in consciousness.

Are there twenty million that know these communications exist? No. Can you assist me to get this to them? My dream is to have at least half of this number ready for ascension on the December 21, 2012 date. Confusion about my previous channeling is going to come up now. My desire is for ascension on this date to occur, but at this moment, this is not very likely. Based on current conditions, another few years are needed to get even one-fourth of these candidates ready."

(EXCERPT)

"The Galactic Federation will not be delivering anyone to another planet. In the Master Messages, this was an option being planned. We were counting on a group ascension in three waves. Our first wave has already ascended in consciousness, but not their bodies. This was changed, to allow those who would have disappeared, to make more contributions to the next wave. Of the original twenty million, only a very small number was on that first wave, a mere 100,000. Not enough to attract sufficient attention for governments to notice. Our new plan is to gather one million, our next gateway is coming before the end of 2011. Are you going to ascend? There's not much time to get ready. Commit to it now, and begin a very intense journey into a new awareness. After this date, no more demonstrations will be controlled by our realm. Only one at a time, at the moment of death, will be able to ascend. Most of the ten million contracted to be on this big demonstration wave are not ready."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160715
Brazil
11/11/2010 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

**** SAINT GERMAIN CLARIFICATION ON 2011 AND 2012 **********

Note: the first part of the message seems to be an answer to a reader´s question about Ms. Evers channelings. The question was not published in the blog.

Question by a reader:

Saint Germain, if possible, I would like some clarification on these passages of two of your recent messages. What I have noted, is that there was a big change in the plans in a little more than two weeks. Could you shed some light on this subject ? Thanks.

(EXCERPT)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can we get all this done by Dec. 21, 2012?
Can we become twenty million ascending in 2012?
My dream is to have at least half of this number ready for ascension on the December 21, 2012 date.
My desire is for ascension on this date to occur, but at this moment, this is not very likely. Based on current conditions, another few years are needed to get even one-fourth of these candidates ready.
(EXCERPT)

Our new plan is to gather one million, our next gateway is coming before the end of 2011.
After this date, no more demonstrations will be controlled by our realm. Only one at a time, at the moment of death, will be able to ascend. Most of the ten million contracted to be on this big demonstration wave are not ready.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why The Differences?

Can this message be the last that convinces you to accept my authenticity? I AM THAT I AM cannot teach as an Ascended Master through those who are not Awakened. What this means is: the messages I give through one channel, who is Awake, can appear to be different than what my messages are through channels that are not Awake. Being Awake changes the mental comprehension and point of view. When a channel has no drama affecting their channeling ability, I can discuss matters that cannot be discussed through a mental opinion. When a channel gets messages that agree completely with what other channels are delivering, be aware that this does not make that message correct. Few channels have the ability to get the message accurately, until there is a complete dissolution of what their own mind believes. In the recent channeling about the causes of ascension, three things were omitted. Being the conduit's channel, I can now tell you that my complete message was not given because most of those listening could not accept the full message. Not giving a complete delivery of the channeled conversation happens frequently - mainly due to the ability to deliver clearly through the channel, but sometimes because the message given is only what the listeners can accept as a group. This keeps an audience from getting disturbed by new material they are not able to accept yet. Those who have been attracted to this blog are not the mass audience. Some come, get disturbed and leave. It is not that these messages are a contradiction to their beliefs, which can be the case, its that these seekers don't like the message because of their own lack of awareness.

Channeling for groups attracts words that depend on the group. Ms. Evers' group is more concerned with what will occur during the changes, than they are about being Awakened NOW. What they ask gives them the answers they need to be inspired to learn more, and, at the same time, gives them nothing they cannot deal with. When you are listening to a channel, consider the depth of awareness of the audience before you cast distrust on the channel or the entity delivering that message. The law of attraction is: like attracts like. All channelings give the message the LISTENERS can accept.

Now, on this blog, my work is for those who are able to Awaken and ascend to the highest dimensions as a group. Not merely to the 5th, which most will be ascending to. Awakening, in the cancerous drama now being played out, can give a different dynamic to that drama, and provide a new container for God's grace to work through. Anchors of light are not the norm in mass consciousness. It is the truth of those who can accept that not being a controller can bring more light than being a controller can. Those who demand "my way", instead of giving God the total lead, are all controllers. Giving up that controlling attitude will change the message they can accept.

Pass along my messages to those who can give up their control attitudes. Others, who are adamant to "create their own reality", must go through difficult days to get the message that man cannot act as a controller over God's will and get the happiness he craves. True happiness comes from letting go of decisions about what is accepted and what is not. Only then, can divine guidance lead man out of his drama.

Are my words making sense? Close the door to doubt and fear! Giving up resistance to divine will can cause an Awakening. Acknowledging God is nearly the same message, but not the same depth of meaning. This is because most of those hearing my words don't understand this difference. Completing karma means nothing is left undone as a human. Cancelling karma is instant whan an Awakening occurs. Could I have said Awakening in the answer here? No, most listeners don't even accept their Master within as an Awakened awareness.

Meanings to words are all in the delivery that these listeners can accept. My channels of this lesson were very accurate as to what my delivery was. My listeners were not, as a mass consciousness, able to accept more. When a beginning listener hears, he only gets a minor amount of what is said. What this audience heard could make the needed difference in this one lesson.

And my other question to answer today regards my delivery of different dates. My 2011 date was for the next wave, and the 2012 date was for the third wave. Not different at all from what I have previously said, only confusing because of my lack of details. Now, these dates are my guess, not my accurate, contained decision. My decision has no bearing on God's choice of timing. All can change regarding these dates. My delivery of material is accurate when delivered, but changes in mass consciousness, or the divine redirection of man's destiny by God, can completely alter these dates.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

GLP