OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160715
Brazil
11/11/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
Well, there it is, Terrans. At least we have some predictions for the Ascension expected time frame from an apparently genuine source, although not set in stone.

This set of Saint Germaín´s messages brought forth much important information in my opinion. We had a confirmation of the authenticity of Operation Terra, numbers expected in the Three Waves of Ascension and expected dates, subject to change.

Not totally satisfactory but better than nothing.

If you have liked these Saint Germain´s messages, go to the blog for more, I will not be posting all of them here.

And if it is not against your religious principles (Devotion to Saint Dollar) send some miserable donation to the channel, we must keep this old lady alive since more good info may come.

Compte de Saint Germain´s Blog

[link to comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1160715
Brazil
11/11/2010 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don´t forget also to check the other Aruna´s blog:

Masters and Mankind Blog

[link to mastersandmankind.blogspot.com]

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Archangel Gabriel says . . .

When the child was born in Bethlehem, there was a big celebration in the highest realms. We heralded in the heart of our own savior, because Christ consciousness was being re-introduced on Mother Earth.

We are celebrating again, because our collective creation now includes many of this consciousness.

Next, we will celebrate the biggest demonstration of love ever conceived of, the ascension of many Christed beings.

Feel the love of this event in the body you now have.
Carry this love to new gardens of Eden.
I give you this love to honor all who can ascend this time around.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162047
Brazil
11/12/2010 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unusual Catholic seer message, as far as I remember dates for the end of End Times have never been given before in these messages.
More or less in line with St. Germain´s prediction, End Times are not decades or centuries ahead, but just a few years. Hmmmm...

Last message littlest of servants November 7, 2010

This will be the last message unless the major
events which are so near are delayed.

LAST MESSAGE

Two thousand years ago the SON OF GOD, JESUS CHRIST, came into the world to bring SALVATION TO MANKIND. Now the time has come for the ETERNAL FATHER'S PLAN OF THE COMPLETE RENEWAL OF MANKIND TO TAKE PLACE. The world will undergo GREAT AND RAPID CHANGE WHICH WILL COMPLETELY WIPE AWAY OUR CURRENT WORLD.

THERE WILL BE A NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH. A GREAT ERA OF PEACE!!! PREPARE!!! PREPARE!!! PREPARE!!! PREPARE YOUR SOULS SO THAT YOU MAY ENDURE THESE EVENTS. THERE WILL BE LITTLE TIME ONCE THEY BEGIN. ALL SHOULD BE COMPLETED BEFORE 2014 ENDS.

[link to groups.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 958193
United States
11/19/2010 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
New update from OT.

Interesting in that not much new was said, just more on the timewave...her confidence seems to be returning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170345
United States
11/20/2010 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
New update from OT.

Interesting in that not much new was said, just more on the timewave...her confidence seems to be returning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 958193

Lyara/Adonna has gotten aboard the "tipping point" bandwagon.
If you type "tipping point" into the GLP search, it'll turn up a flurry of activity.
She's latched onto this and it looks like she's going to ride that wave for the next few months.
Then if nothing of real substance transpires, the timeline will be pushed out again, just as it always is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 958193
United States
11/21/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember a few short months ago when the Gulf oil spill was being touted as the tipping point (with the oceans currents providing the worldwide impact).
Today the Gulf oil spill isn't even a blip on the screen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170656

Another popular conspiracy bandwagon here on GLP right now is that a secret war is being waged between China and the US. It's all about high-tech weapons, not low-tech bullets and grenades....point being the missile over LA. IF THAT MISSILE WAS CHINESE, then a real tipping point with worldwide impact could have occurred on or around the original date. We will only know in hindsight on that one. My bet is no Chinese doom, but time will tell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1174106
Brazil
11/25/2010 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saint Germains latest. Comments welcome. Hey, lets bring some movement to this thread. What is your take on these latest messages posted ? One may note that Saint Germain insists on one hour meditation daily for Ascension to occur. Slightly different instructions from those of the Hosts, which initially put it as an absolute, but later relaxed a bit the recommendation and put it as recomendable but not an absolute requirement. Opinions ? Do you meditate daily ? I dont, I know that it is good but I dont. Perhaps I will retake my yoga practices someday.
I think that the best instructions for meditation are Patanjali Yoga Sutras. The eightfold path.
I think that meditation must begin following those steps, which includes Hatha Yoga - Asana and Pranayama.
I wonder if these intructions, "rush, meditate one hour daily or you will be left behind" will motivate anyone to meditate.
This is a fault I see in these Ascension instructions. So far, none mentioned the traditional Yoga practices. Now this rush to meditate one hour, something which requires a lot of training and preliminary steps. Such a mess this Ascension thing became.

-------------------------------

Saint Germain - Waking Up To Ascend

Channeler:
Aruna Byers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Waking Up To Ascend

All of my messages point to one thing: ascension! My chelas do not fully accept that this is controlled by them. No diety, Master or ET can drag anyone into ascension. All the drama comes when meditators disappear at the same time. Consider the amazement this can create. Can my chelas create this for all of mankind?

Anyone who wants to ascend must be meditating NOW! Your body needs the healing and alignment that meditation brings. Channeling messages that lead you to ascension is also critical. By channeling, I mean having the ability to "hear" the voice of the I Am. Masters, Angels, and conscious beings of all kinds, will be nudging you to get the density of human dross out of the way.

When the call comes, get out of any games of chance that this ascension delivers, and get to the area where you meditate. Take the time to meditate about one hour. Can't be quiet that long? Practice!

We don't anticipate children will be able to meditate, and will deliver them, as they are, when their parents both ascend. Only one parent ascending does not guarantee the children do, unless this one parent is their only parent.

Direct contact with the Masters and Angels can contribute the most ease to the process. Giving away your things before ascension can deliver them to those needing them. Not all things need be delivered, just what you would be concerned about: the attachments, like amulets and contents of bank accounts. Make arrangements, and get the keys to bank boxes to those who can deliver them to your loved ones. No estate planning, other than this, need be done, as no death can be verified. Bank cards can continue money flow to those that have them.

Why do you need this done now. Because the moment the mind realizes you are going to actually ascend, there will be a lot of mental activity created to deter you. Mental attention to things left undone can delete an ascension. Give this the attention it needs now. Prepare instructions that can be available to those who will notice you are no longer in their midst.

Are these instructions too limited for you to get things ready? Are they too much to consider before a date has been announced? My dear ones, no date can be announced before all your arrangements are made! Make arrangements so we will know how many of you are truly going to ascend. No arrangements, no ascension. Get it?

Be the change that the planet needs. Give up the daily activities that keep you from daily meditation. Nothing does the body more good than taking time to be quiet.

My words are to be delivered by many different channels. When they are, you can be assured that they are accurate.

Choosing ascension can be a difficult choice. When the life is going well, there is no desire to leave it. When the life is not going well, the mind considers suicide to leave. Ascension cannot occur for those who are depressed, only those who are very happy, and very certain they are complete on their Earth bound existance. Getting complete means Awakening to the caring, being of light that once decided to become human to learn how to live apart from divine awareness. Now, divine awareness has become more available, and when an Awakening happens, this is the consciousness that is ready to ascend.

What are you waiting for? Are your daily lives too happy to leave? Is it too difficult to get out of the normal mesmerization? Are you caught in the dross? Are you willing to be Awake now? Then do the next activities that can clear the dross, and meditate daily.

Are these words being delivered to an ascension candidate? If yes, give me the actions needed:
1. Meditate daily about one hour.
2. Channel more than before. Cannot channel? Get the Course In Channeling I created, and become completely able to channel. (to purchase click here)
3. Give away all of your attachments.
4. Give instructions for the personal money and goods distribution.

Spend the money you've been saving. It won't be worth much later. Take the trips you always dreamed of. Do the things you always wanted to do. Fear not, ascension can be a drama on this planet, but the ones who ascend will dance and sing as one great big group. And since this dance will be without a body, you don't need to bring along any baggage.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Note: My channel will be traveling for the next three weeks. If the blogs are not posted at their regular time, check again later. They will continue, as she is available to receive and deliver them.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1174486
Brazil
11/25/2010 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
************ R A R E **************

This is another source speaking about the Three Waves of Ascension.

Amethyst Revelations

[link to www.amethyst-revelations.com]

--------------------------------
Amethyst Revelations

THE AMETHYST GROUP (EARTHBOUND)
- Sue Luffman, Ivor & Sheila Hutchings -

A MESSAGE FROM LORD SANANDA (Jesus)
10th June 2010

IVOR opened in prayer.

LORD SANANDA: Good morning my friends. How lovely it is to be with you once again and this morning I would like to perhaps start our message in a different way, and maybe this morning we could start with the questions first, I mean the questions that you have already come prepared with, and see if I can help you. How would that be?

SHEILA: That would be fine Dear Master.

Someone has queried a statement that you made in your last transmission on the 3rd June, 2010, at the bottom of Page 1 – “…..it just happens to be that it will happen now, through the beginning and the middle of the 21st Century….”. They are saying, they thought the Ascension was going to happen in the next three to five years? We have said that it will take some time for the earth to adjust. May we ask for your comments please?

LORD SANANDA: Let me explain. Throughout the teachings that I have been bringing to you over the last few weeks I have made a very pointed statement regarding self-awareness. Now, the beginning of the evolution of the next stage of man – we call it the light years, whatever you would like to call it - the beginning of the Ascension will most definitely have been completed within the next three to four years - five years is the maximum.

Next year in your calendar, which is 2011, will begin the preparation, and this preparation for the humanrace - and remember I have told you that the Ascension Plan is twofold, it involves the humanrace and Mother Earth - so the preparation for the humanrace will begin in earnest next year.

Many people will find themselves awakening to spiritual teachings, spiritual music, understanding the world more in spiritual terms as opposed to material and monetary. That is part of the preparation for those on, shall we say, the novice level - those who have never thought about spirituality in their life; who have just accepted that life is life and they get on with it; who do not believe that there is an after-life; who do not believe in anything spiritual - those will be the ones who will have the greatest, rapid increase in spiritual awareness, and self-awareness. That will take them approximately two to three years to reach to the Ascension level – two to three years for novices to reach the level for Ascension, where they can understand the Ascension, accept it and ascend. Does that make sense?

Those of you who are already at the Ascension level – if you like Ascended Masters here on earth, “Ascended Adepts” - you understand what I am talking about. Those of you who are very self-aware, those of you who are in groups who understand the Ascension Plan, and have followed it and taken it wholeheartedly, inwardly, and understand it, you will need to be here as Teachers and your span here on the earth will be somewhere between two to three years, and I don’t mean that you will die in two to three years, I mean that you will have two to three years in which to teach and help and charge with love and understanding those who are still blissfully ignorant of the changes of the world.

Now, the date for the mass Ascension - or shall we say, the penultimate phase - will be somewhere between three to four years of your earth time - it will not be any longer than that – so that is three to four years. Now, after that time, after those four years, there will be a further time of what some people refer to as tribulation. Now, this is the second half of the Ascension – this is the time when Mother Earth will truly let go, when everything will become in chaos. You think that your weather is upside down now, you think you have seen volcanic eruptions which have caused extensive disruption to you here in the West and in Russia, Asia, and other such places. You have seen nothing – the volcanic eruptions will become greater, they will become more frequent, they will become greater in their intensity and will in their turn decrease the likelihood of the sun getting through to the earth giving life, giving nurture and growth - that will be minimal - so that will be one part of the tribulation.

The other part which is already beginning to happen now, and as I have already made several references, will be the materialistic and the financial part of your world. It is already beginning to crumble and crumble away very rapidly. There are more nations that are bankrupt than you could ever think of, and as I have said to you, this current disaster which is hitting all of your headlines – the oil spill in America – this Company will need financial aid and it will have a huge repercussion on your financial world as you know it in the coming days.

Now, to go back to Mother Earth - the second part of the phase - it will take a few more years to let go of everything. We have covered the volcanic eruptions which are probably the greatest threat to the earth itself, because the dust and detritus which is thrown into the air will cut off the lifegiving sun, and remember also that I told you that your planet is turning very slightly on its axis which would have already made lifegiving rays and heat from the sun difficult to absorb in certain parts of your planet, but the volcanic eruptions will put a very hasty end to this. So parts of the world will become colder, plants won’t grow. Food won’t grow.

People will find it increasingly difficult to live outside, there won’t be enough fresh air to breathe. Now remember, for people who have decided that the Ascension wasn’t going to happen - the Ascension was nothing and the earth is still here so what is the problem - now it will take a few years longer for life itself to become totally unbearable upon the face of the planet. This then will be the final phase of the Ascension.

Now, let us see what we are left with. Those who have readily ascended and gone and are now living quite happily in the new world, although they are able to see and they will be able to watch and observe what is happening on the old earthplane should they wish, there will be some of you left here to help those who are left behind, to help them change their minds, to help them to open up.

So, we have the beautiful phase of the Ascension which is finished and the new world is thriving in light and love beautifully, but down here on the earthplane we have an earth which is in the throes of dying - a planet, a star, which is dying - but it is still inhabited by those few stubborn beings so, it will take maybe one or two years to convince them to bring them up again once more to the level of Ascension self-awareness. When that level is reached they will all be taken, and it is our plan that none shall be left behind. After that - after the souls have been taken away and they too have come to the realisation of the new world - the planet still remains, and now Mother Earth can get on with her rebirthing. She will split, she will explode, she will finish, and in its place will be a new different evolved world, and the cycle of life will begin again, but not life as you know it. It will be a different planet, it will have a different composition, it will have been split open, there will be places which - does this sound familiar? – will be dry which were wet. There will be places which were wet and will become dry, and there will be places which were mountainous which will become flat, and there will be a different set of flora and fauna, a different set of gas, a different set of life-giving chemicals if you like - for the scientists, a different type of primordial soup in which life will begin - but this will take time.

Now, does that make it clear?

SHEILA: Yes it does beautifully, thank you so much dear Master.

Read more:

[link to www.amethyst-revelations.com]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/25/2010 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amethyst Group has been in existence for many years now, it is composed by a couple in their seventies and a friend in her fifties and it is based in Dawlish, Devon, U.K.

When reading the excerpt I have posted above, one may perceive that Sananda refers to an "Ascension Plan". This is the message from 1994 which details the Ascension Plan, it is one of the most clarifying messages on the subject I have seen so far.

It seems that this group had been dormant for 12 years and now Sananda is returning to give instructions about the Ascension, as the expected dates approach.
------------------------------
The Ascension Plan
by Sananda

Sananda

Greetings my friends. I bring you a message which is important to all of mankind. My heart is full of love for each and every one of you. This is why I am here. I am the Good Shepherd. Some of you will know me in this modern time as Sananda and others will know me as the one called Jesus the Christ.

The time for this planet and the people who inhabit her is running out. Do not be afraid because I bring a message of hope, not doom and gloom. This planet, when it was created by the Father God, my Father and your Father, was created in beauty and loveliness beyond compare and all the people and animals that dwelt therein lived in peace and harmony. Now, this wonderful Earth, so beloved by the Father God, has fallen into great decline and mankind will not listen. Very soon, my children, this planet will not be as you know her. The Earth will change as the all-loving God brings her back to the plan made in the first place. The world as you know it now - the climate, the famine, the disease, the pain, the torture, the hunger, the greed, the avarice - is coming to an end, and I have come through this instrument to tell you of a plan we have created for those of you who will listen and will heed. We have called it the ASCENSION PLAN.

The Ascension Plan is for you and for all the peoples of this Earth if they will but heed my word. The Godhead, the Father God, so loves this world that he sent me before to show you what could be accomplished if all men would live in peace and harmony. Yet those at that time sought to listen to only parts of my message and other parts were missed and have now been long forgotten, but this planet has still remained in the heart of the Father God, his most favoured, and her people upon the face of it, his most loved ones.

The Ascension Plan holds your salvation. It holds for you a place of safety. You need only to look at the newspapers and the reports of fires, floods and earthquakes to realise there is a great change coming upon your planet. Whilst loss of life cannot be avoided at this time, the Ascension Plan explains to you how you can overcome this. Throughout the world there are thousands like yourselves who have come to hear the news of the Ascension. To many the news is greeted with something akin to remembrance that they have heard of this long before but cannot place when. To others it is greeted with abhorrence and stupidity, mockery and cynicism. Sobeit, my children, I do not come to make people change their ways of life - their lifelong beliefs, their faith, their religion - I only come to tell them what is happening and how they may help themselves and others like them.

The Ascension Plan is divided into three main parts called the THREE WAVES OF ASCENSION. The first wave of Ascension is already underway. Those already triggered into awakening by the Ascension message will be on this first wave of Ascension. They will be, for the most part, STARSEEDS, that is people who have been programmed for Ascension even before they incarnated in this lifetime. The first wave we had anticipated would take somewhere in the region of 144,000 people.

The first wave will be a spiritual Ascension and will last from 2 - 48 hours. Those who have desired to go will be taken in spirit only. Some in their sleep, others in a state of wakefulness. Some in a state of meditation and others in a state where perhaps they remember nothing at all. On Ascension, you will be taken to a place which is prepared for you. You will know its love, you will feel its vibration, you will know the familiarity of the scenery, the place and the people therein. You need not be afraid, all that will surround you will be love and light and the wonderful Godhead Himself encompassing you with His love. Whilst you are there, there will be time for resting, there will be time for reunderstanding, dusting down and generally making you feel a whole lot better. You will have come home.

The first wave is split into two parts, those who desire to return to the Earthplane and those who don't. Each of you, whichever pathway you desire to take, will have the same knowledge of the Ascension. You will understand more, you will be given knowledge of what will take place upon the Earthplane, and if you decide to return you will be returning as a different person. You will be connected with your Higher-self so that you can bring back into this bodily form and your environment in which you live, the spiritual essence and some of the things you are capable of but perhaps, as yet, have remained dormant. Those of you who are healers will find that your healing abilities will have been enhanced many times. You will find that the healing that you give will be almost instantaneous. Those of you who are willing to channel information on the Ascension will find many facets of myself available to you - only ask in love and you shall receive. There will be other things as well that will be enhanced within you. You may notice a difference in your bodily form. Your bodies will cease to age and decay and in physiological terms, they will begin to regress to their prime. Young people will continue to grow to their prime. The starseeds who return back to their environment and families, and mundane world, will be ready to assist those who are asking questions. They will be ready to assist groups and explain to them what is happening - to show them, prepare them, ease the way for them and calm their fears so when the second wave begins, they will be ready.

So to the second wave. I cannot give you dates as it is not permitted and I would not like to evoke mass panic on the planet Earth - it will be in a time of years rather than centuries - but the second wave is the beginning of the evacuation. The changes that will occur on this planet will be so great and so cataclysmic that it would not be right for any of you to be on her surface when this occurs. This is what the Ascension Plan is designed for. It is a plan of awareness, heightened sensitivity and temporary evacuation.

After the first wave, many will have returned to spread the news of the Ascension Plan. We are hoping that this will make things easier for people to leave this Earth for a while because the second and third waves must be the Ascension of the body and the spirit. Those of you who choose to do that you will afford great assistance to the many who remain here before the final evacuation.

The final wave will be the last chance for Ascension. Those who choose to remain behind will miss their chance and will go through the death process. Some will be taken to another place where their souls will be restructured. Some may even return to the dimensions or the other worlds from which they have come because there are other worlds - you are not the only ones in this vast Universe. The Universes that even you do not know of are innumerable. I could not begin to count them, and within these Universes are planets with beings of light - beings of physical shape much like your own, and beings who just exist in thought and light alone - but beings they are. So some of those will return to the dimensions from whence they came and others will be helped along their way and their pain made bearable, but any at that final wave who express the desire to be with the Father God then, sobeit, we will take them - no one is barred.

The final days will come as soon as the evacuation of the third wave has been completed. The Earth will shift on her axis. She will change - north may become south and south become north and what was once wet may become dry and what was dry may become wet. You may yet see the sun rise in the west and set in the East. There will be a change in the climate and there will be a shuddering and a breaking of the Earth's surface. The Earth will be reshaped to my Father's original design. This is truth my children. This is no story - it is happening now. There will be more flooding, there will be more shaking of Earth, there will be more fire and the destruction of wealth. The trappings which many people think they must have here will be destroyed and in their place they will learn that these things are not important.

As I have said, it is not doom and gloom and it is not going to happen next week. Watch and look around you to see what is happening. Understand and with that understanding in your hearts tell those who are still ignorant of what is happening. When the final wave has been completed you may do as you please, you may stay in the created environment or you may return to the new Earth - you may walk between the two. Your bodily form will be changed, your spiritual form will undoubtedly be changed. You will have no need of the vehicles which run on your roads, and again, turn to your Western Bible, the lion will lay down with the lamb. You are on the brink of a new dawn for all mankind. Some call it the 'New Age'. Some call it the 'Age of Aquarius'. We call it the birth of the world. It is an exciting and wonderful age in which you live and each and everyone of you, your families, your fathers, your husbands, your wives, your daughters, your sons - each and everyone of you has the opportunity to return and see this world as it should have been and as it will be! You will walk upon the face of the Earth again. Do not think for one moment that in the third and final phase, that is it. Nay, you will return. You will return to see your grandchildren grow but in such a world that only your wildest dreams and imaginings you have seen. This is no fantasy, this is no story, this is happening now - YOUR WORLD IS CHANGING. With the love that is in my heart and with the love that I bring from the Father God, will you not heed my words? Will you not look, will you not listen? Tell your friends, and help them to understand!

Man has progressed; perhaps too much progression. Man has been given the technology and yet he uses it to destroy his world rather than assist. Man has abused the greatest gift of all which is the world in which he lives. Technology is always being updated and heightened and yet he fails to eradicate the disease which is responsible for killing more human beings than anything else on this Earthplane and that disease is greed. That is why half this planet starves and the other half is at war - you have no idea how much this grieves. This is why I am here, this is why I have chosen to speak to all who will hear me again. This is not a new message, neither is it a new Sermon on the Mount - it is a plan for your continued race, without it you will surely perish. My Father, the Godhead, will see that no hair on your heads is harmed, this is why He offers to you so freely the Ascension Plan.

I would like to leave you with a meditation which is especially designed to help you reach higher. You may use it at anytime. First of all I would like you to understand there are various points on the spiritual body which act as openings to spiritual attainment. You have a name for them here which is CHAKRAS.

When you are relaxed I want you to take in two or three gentle breaths and focus on the rhythm of your breathing, gently in and gently out. Now I want you to imagine above you a beautiful beam of white light and as you open your chakra centres I want you to take the beam of light through the top of your head and bring it right through the whole of your body, spreading to your toes, your fingers, the tip of your nose, your ears, everything about you. Let this wonderful white light penetrate everything. As you are sitting in its warmth I want you to allow it to penetrate further. I want you to let it filter through your bones, through to the inner organs - illuminate them, getting rid of any nasty things there, any pain - cover it in white light - every corner, and still further filter this through to your blood, the little corpuscles running madly around your body at this time, every one of them little pinpoints of light. Feel the energy coursing through you.

Now I want you to imagine yourselves in a cool quiet place of your choice. You may choose a temple, a pyramid or a favourite room - somewhere confined where you may sit and illuminate yourself with this light. Now I want you to imagine a doorway out. I want you to gently rise, turn towards the doorway and walk through. It is light, it is warm, your feet touch the green grass. There is beauty and peace all around you. The air is heavy with birdsong and in the distance you can hear the gentle tinkle of a stream. The sunshine is bright and covers you in warmth and love like the arm of the Father God. Walk towards this stream, see the clarity of the water and yet it is not cold, it is warm to the touch. Bathe yourself in its healing waters, let it carry away in its path the dross and dullness of this world, Let it take away your pain, your heartbreak, all things that will tie you to this Earth - let them float gently away. As you step out on the other side you are invigorated, strangely at peace and shining bright. Look towards the front and can you see a mountaintop that reaches high into the clear air. Isn't that the place you would like to be - atop the mountain where you can clearly see everything? Then go for that mountaintop, not with your feet but with your thoughts. If you want to go beyond the mountaintop it is well within your reach. Go through the skies to touch the stars, look back on your world, bright and shining in the sky - it is your world, you have created it thus, you have healed it. Gently return to the mountaintop, feel its coolness - take it deep within you - the serenity and the peace. Come once more to the riverbank, find yourself within the doorway, come in. Freely partake of the ambience of warmth around you and return here with us. Move your fingers and your toes, wriggle your nose and know that you are firmly planted here. Sad though it may be I am afraid that you have to stay here for a while. Now it is important that you listen to what I say. Once you have finished this meditation or any others it is important you close your chakra centres. You can imagine them as you like, little portholes, windows, doors, but you must seal them, seal the energy and light, serenity and peace in. Close each of them individually and seal it with love. Do this each time you wish to partake of this meditation or on any other occasion when you open your chakras in this way.

Now my loved ones, my time here for the moment is finished. My parting words to you are only to think on what I have said. Think them over, think them through and question within yourselves. Try and find others who are of like mind to yourselves. Speak of this change. Watch your world, Watch the changing face of the Earth and know that Sananda has told you the truth. The Ascension Plan is for all of you. Be happy in this and know that if you have the simplicity of love in your hearts, the desire to help your fellow men, and above all the desire to be part of the change of this world - each and everyone of you shall partake in the Ascension - none shall be barred. Hear this my children, NONE SHALL BE BARRED. No race, no colour, no creed, no religion, no jew, no gentile - this shall pass away and in its place will be a union of all mankind, and with that union of mankind will come the union of life itself, and with the union of life itself the union of the Father God and His children is inevitable - this is what the Ascension can do for you. The Ascension is given freely and I ask only that you accept it in love and you take it freely. Therefore, my loved ones, as the Father freely gives to you, freely receive, freely partake and freely share. Unify your causes, work together in peace and harmony. Let none think he is better that the other for in the sight of the Father God, all are equal. There are others who will help you, there are others who know and understand. For now I leave you my love and the love from your Father God. Know that it is He who watches and it is He who waits. May love and light remain always in your lives and hope, until we meet again, that love be your goal. Farewell my friends.

Channelled through the Amethyst Group
Dawlish, Devon, EX7 OQX, U.K.
January - March 1994.

[link to www.ascension.net]
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/25/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Heart to Heart

I am your Beloved, and you are Mine.
I speak words of love to you that should delight your heart.
I speak words of truth that should enlighten your heart.
I am eager for you to know Me better.
I want none of My own standing afar.
I want you close.
I want you to know Me from an up-close vantage point.
It would behoove you to draw near now.
It would behoove you to begin this relationship of closeness with the Beloved now.
For the day is fast approaching, dear one, when I am going to pull out all the stops and I want you ready.
I don’t want you reeling from the first shock wave.
I want you preparing now for what is in store and what is in store will be a doozy.
Yes, beloved, it will be a REAL doozy!!!

[link to ft111.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177172
Brazil
11/28/2010 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Those who do not do these two things, will be disturbed by the changes that are about to occur."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Life Is a Consciousness Game

Change is the most wonderful awareness builder. When all things remain the same, there is little to grow from. Change will knock, and a door will open for the mental director to take the lead. Nothing does more for one's life than contradicting that director's instructions. For example: Going out of one's comfort zone is a "cause and effect" opportunity, that not going out of that zone does not provide. Doing only what you have done before, draws nothing to you that will help you grow in awareness. Only things that are new and different can move a life forwards towards completion of its contract.

Whenever an act of kindness is done, consider this to be the correct choice. When no acts of kindness are done, the life is not serving its total purpose. Giving to those who are themselves giving, lights the continents that are the actors stage. Whenever a light goes on, the world gets a bit more conscious.

Controlling the impulse to give has the effect of thwarting one's life's purpose. All humans, on all continents, are being led to adopt an attitude of caring. Both sides of this coin are displayed, as a consciousness, to teach that one way feels good to all concerned, and the other does not. Making a nice gesture will not only cause those being given some good feelings, they, in turn, will touch many more, and continue the light cycle.

Parents who don't teach their children to give, begin a very different kind of cycle. Children who demand all their parents' attention, instead of being grateful for the attention they get, are not learning to climb the "right" side of the "mountain of love" that has their best interest at the top. Life is a consciousness game. What do I mean by this?

There are paths on both sides of the mountain that leads to God. The path on one side is climbed with an open heart, and the other side is for those climbing with a closed heart. Those with a closed heart approach the summit seeking one or more things that they anticipate finding at the top. But they will find nothing, because they planted nothing that would help move the whole of that mountain to a more caring condition.

Climbing the other side of the mountain are those who learned to give to others, so their climb has become very simple and easy. Their only goal is to love all they meet along the way, and as they reach the top of that mountain, they become aware of those coming up the other side and want to welcome them with open arms. But the others cannot see them, they are not even in their awareness. They are all on the same mountain, but those climbing with lots of negativity cannot greet the others with any love in their hearts, making contact impossible. Contact closes when one gives and the other only takes. Caring goes both ways in heaven.

Children who don't learn to give go to God with demands. Those who give, go to God with only gratitude in their hearts. Which are you? Are you asking for different circumstances than the ones you now have? Are you looking towards ascension as a reward for all you have given or as a demand? Ascension will only go to those that can accept all that is in God's design. There is no control involved for those who climb the mountain with meditating and giving.

Those who do not do these two things, will be disturbed by the changes that are about to occur. They will dismiss my words, as they cannot comprehend the meaning of my messages. Nor will they get to reach the top of the mountain , because the furthest they can climb is to the cliff right below the summit. Many will not even leave the base of the mountain. Mountains are symbols of consciousness. At the bottom are the masses who don't realize that they can climb to the top and receive all the lessons needed for ascension along the way.

Are you a climber? Are you a goal oriented human? There are no goals that will lead you to divine awareness. All goals are mind's contribution to human achievements, and ascension is not an achievement. It will be the disappearance of those who only give and appreciate. As they ascend the mountain, they will continue calling on all who have made ascension a goal, but who did not learn that love is the key to being on the "right" path. Those on this "left" path will get "left" behind.

Giving grace to the light makers on the "right" side of the mountain is the next game in the divine plan. Giving to them will contribute much to all. Not a day will go by where they don't appreciate that gift, and their happy hearts will take them directly to the "right" side of the mountain.

Consider my words carefully. There will be no ascension for those who cannot act as the light they espouse. They are not able to ascend, because they cannot accept God's grace, and have not given enough attention to their own awareness. There will be no doctors or healers on the mountain top. All healing must be finished before the climb is complete.

Take a moment to assess another quality of this metaphor: the mountain is the ascension. All who go up the "right" side will ascend. All who climb without divine will as their path, will not. Please choose the divine calling to ascend, and give to the light, before you get to the top of the mountain and discover that the light of God cannot be mentally demanded, or controlled by the mind.

God loves all children equally, but they must choose the light on their way to his domain.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177172
Brazil
11/28/2010 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Serapis Bey says . . .

Candidates for ascension take note:
Changes of many kinds are about to begin. Can they disturb the meditator?
Only when there is no calm, can they be destructive to those caring individuals who make a difference in the lives of others.

Conduits for the light are among you, in every land that has been God's creation.
No man need die without an opportunity to ascend.
Give God a call along the way, and tell him/her it's time to go "home".
You'll be taken "home", and given the delights of the "home of all homes".
None can compare.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015420
United States
12/01/2010 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Golden calf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Hebrew Bible, the golden calf (עֵגֶּל הַזָהָב ‘ēggel hazâhâḇ) was an idol (a cult image) made by Aaron to satisfy the Israelites during Moses' absence, when he went up to Mount Sinai. The calf was intended to be a physical representation of the God of Israel, and therefore was doubly wrong for involving Israel in idolatry and for ascribing physicality to God.

In Hebrew, the incident is known as ḥēṭ’ ha‘ēggel (חֵטְא הַעֵגֶּל) or "The Sin of the Calf". It is first mentioned in Exodus 32:4. Bull worship was common in many cultures. In Egypt, whence according to the Exodus narrative the Hebrews had recently come, the Apis Bull and the bull-headed Khnum were comparable objects of worship, which some believe the Hebrews were reviving in the wilderness[citation needed]; alternatively, some believe the God of Israel was associated with or pictured as a calf/bull deity through the process of religious assimilation and syncretism. Among the Egyptians' and Hebrews' neighbors in the Ancient Near East and in the Aegean, the Aurochs, the wild bull, was widely worshipped, often as the Lunar Bull and as the creature of El. Its Minoan manifestation survived as the Cretan Bull of Greek myth. In India Nandi (a bull) is said to be the vehicle of Lord Shiva and is therefore prayed to by many Hindus.

(golden) calf was matriarchal symbol.

Simple conflict between patriarchy and matriarchy.

Read more:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153870
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2010 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Golden calf
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Hebrew Bible, the golden calf (עֵגֶּל הַזָהָב ‘ēggel hazâhâḇ) was an idol (a cult image) made by Aaron to satisfy the Israelites during Moses' absence, when he went up to Mount Sinai. The calf was intended to be a physical representation of the God of Israel, and therefore was doubly wrong for involving Israel in idolatry and for ascribing physicality to God.

In Hebrew, the incident is known as ḥēṭ’ ha‘ēggel (חֵטְא הַעֵגֶּל) or "The Sin of the Calf". It is first mentioned in Exodus 32:4. Bull worship was common in many cultures. In Egypt, whence according to the Exodus narrative the Hebrews had recently come, the Apis Bull and the bull-headed Khnum were comparable objects of worship, which some believe the Hebrews were reviving in the wilderness[citation needed]; alternatively, some believe the God of Israel was associated with or pictured as a calf/bull deity through the process of religious assimilation and syncretism. Among the Egyptians' and Hebrews' neighbors in the Ancient Near East and in the Aegean, the Aurochs, the wild bull, was widely worshipped, often as the Lunar Bull and as the creature of El. Its Minoan manifestation survived as the Cretan Bull of Greek myth. In India Nandi (a bull) is said to be the vehicle of Lord Shiva and is therefore prayed to by many Hindus.

Read more:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153870

my bad on previous post - should appear outside of quotes:
(golden) calf was matriarchal symbol.

Simple conflict between patriarchy and matriarchy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149979
United States
12/01/2010 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come back oh ye prodigal sons and daughters of Terra.
It looks like the OT forum at the web site has just been resurrected.
For $8.00 per month you can join the club.
It also reminds me of when Zetatalk became "New" Zetatalk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183004
Brazil
12/03/2010 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carole King "It's Too Late"

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183004
Brazil
12/03/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alternatively you can talk to another Terrans here at GLP for free and without censorship.

5a
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2010 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alternatively you can talk to another Terrans here at GLP for free and without censorship.

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1183004

but it's so much fun to see what the 20 or so drones are droning! They think that if they follow her they'll get somewhere...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1150095
United States
12/04/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

but it's so much fun to see what the 20 or so drones are droning! They think that if they follow her they'll get somewhere...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015420

I doubt the membership will even hit 20.
Laura walked away again and she seems to be more of a group draw than Lyara.
I think Laura leaving has allot to do with both site's being replaced by One new site.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 967966
United States
12/04/2010 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
All of these "other worldly" sources predict this or that
happening on a certain date or at least some verifiable
time frame, then later before the date they say this will
happen if, if, if, if, they always leave themselves an out.
It does become really, really boring.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/04/2010 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

I doubt the membership will even hit 20.
Laura walked away again and she seems to be more of a group draw than Lyara.
I think Laura leaving has allot to do with both site's being replaced by One new site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1150095

I was not aware that Laura had connected with this one, but not at all surprised that she left. Wish she'd set up her own site...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184413
Brazil
12/04/2010 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will Nancy have her first big hit this month ?

Creepy !

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for December 4, 2010

We are asked almost weekly how the governments of the world plan to respond to the 7 of 10 scenarios, and have responded to this in the past. They will not warn their populace nor is Obama at liberty to do so for many reasons. This is, at the current time, considered just another prediction from just another source, despite our accuracy on hundreds of predictions that have come about. Our predictions tend not to be dated, except for the 2003 prediction on the passage, which they consider a fizzle despite the obvious arrival of Planet X precisely as we predicted - where and when expected. Where our predictions on the 7 of 10 scenarios starting by the end of 2010 have made some nervous, the specter of the public becoming solidly aware of the ZetaTalk message and aware of the presence of Planet X nearby scares them more.

Indeed, there is vulnerability during the magnetic dance between Planet X and the Earth during December. That the wobble becomes worse during this time has been pointed out in the past. Since March of 2010, when an 8.8 quake struck Chili, we and the public have associated the obvious plate movements that have occurred since then to the 7 of 10 predictions. The plate holding India has been sinking on the western side, in Pakistan, as predicted - a fact which can no longer be denied as enough time has passed since the July floods for the rainwater to drain. Jakarta is sinking and Thailand is folding while the number of volcanoes in the region, particularly along the Sumatra/Java edge of the tongue holding Indonesia, are exploding to a degree beyond what has occurred in the past.

Meanwhile, in the S America region, matters are even more obvious. That the Caribbean is under pressure has also been noted since the Haiti quake on January 12, 2010 and the lifting of the northern border of the Caribbean Plate since March of 2010. The Andes Fault is showing mountain building while the sea off shore from Colombia is sinking. This is all of record and occurring, date wise, simultaneously. Oil and gas rigs have been exploding with unexplained and unexpected accidents in the Caribbean all year along the Caribbean Plate border, as occurred in Bonaire on September 2, 2010 and in Trinidad and Tobago on May 13, 2010. Even Africa showed her eagerness to roll by late November of 2010.

At the current time, 2010 has been a year when all the plates along the Equator have been loosened up by the continuous daily jerking about that the Earth wobble incited by the near presence of Planet X. The plates are greased, so that at the present time one can find quakes on all sides of the various plates involved, occurring almost simultaneously. They are twitching, almost unimpeded in their motion, and just waiting for a push to set them into the plate movements we have described. Enter the Christmas Hammer, the end of the Magnetic Trimester on December 17, the time frame of the great 9.5 Sumatra quake on December 26, 2004. Do our predictions that the 7 of 10 scenarios will occur prior to the end of 2010 have something to do with December as a month of magnetic changes affecting the magnetic dance between Planet X and the Earth? Yes!

Read more:

[link to www.zetatalk.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185391
United States
12/05/2010 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to Zetatalk, most souls that die in the pole shift will reincarnate as octopi on a water world.
I guess they won't get to see the great Op Terra mothership.
As another poster stated, all of this crap is getting really stale and tiresome.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2010 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
According to Zetatalk, most souls that die in the pole shift will reincarnate as octopi on a water world.
As another poster stated, all of this crap is getting really stale and tiresome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185391

and I wondered why I never read that garbage. Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 409729
United States
12/06/2010 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

and I wondered why I never read that garbage. Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015420

Yeah, the octopi scenario was a real gem, a mandate handed down from "above".
Zetatalk also promotes the "Council of Worlds" as the authority that makes decisions regarding key events.
There's always some man behind the curtain, pulling strings and pushing buttons.
With Christians it's "Jesus", with Op Terra it's the "Creator" and "Oversoul", with Wilcock it's the "Confederation", and with Zetatalk it's the "Council of Worlds".
Funny, I don't recall ever having been consulted by any of these elites regarding anything.
They just impose their will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1186407
Brazil
12/06/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
ZETATALK AND OPERATION TERRA

Lets see what the Hosts say about Zetatalk:

"So, for example, if you hear that a large planet or comet is coming that will result in a pole shift or cataclysms in 2003, that is a perception that belongs to a particular exit path, and you simply allow those people who perceive that to do so. That path is not "yours," and it does not lead to Terra, so all you need to be concerned with is the path that IS "yours" and to follow what presents in your life that will lead you further in that direction."

(IT'S BOOSTER ROCKET TIME! January 2, 2002)

[link to www.operationterra.com]

According to Operation Terra, those destined to Terra will be lifted in one of the Three Waves of Ascension BEFORE the Pole Shift, therefore Zetas instructions, focused on survival the Pole Shift are not for Terrans.
Their instructions are for another timeline, those who will not be lifted.

But Zetatalk may have some importance for Terrans, since the lifting expected by Terrans is related to the Pole Shift.
It can give some clue about the lifting time frame.
The Third Wave we know is expected to occur immediately before the Pole Shift.

Christians also expect the lifting, which they call Rapture.

Pretrib Rapture - First and Second Waves of Ascension

Postrib Rapture - Third Wave of Ascension
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
12/06/2010 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1185391

The Zetas mix truth with falsehood, they say they are obliged by the Council of the Worlds to keep the "Element of doubt".

That above may be one of these cases, I havent heard in another sources about that.
What I heard is that each one will go to the planet compatible with ones vibration.
Evil people will go to dying worlds.
Not so much evil people will go to primitive planets, live as primitive people.

Perhaps some will indeed reincarnate as inteligent octopus as the Zetas say, there are another forms of life in the galaxy. Hopefully in this case there are no japanese restaurants in the planet : -)
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
12/06/2010 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the best explanation I have seen so far about what is the Galactic Federation, Council of the Worlds, and another galactic organizations.

From the book Ashtar a Tribute, through Tuella (1985)

Chapter 8: The Interdimensional Alliance

From Oscar Magocsi, Canadian channel for the Interdimensional Federation (the particular group represented in the message called themselves the "Luminarians"), we have a very good outline of the various divisions of Outer Space Forces:

"The Interdimensional Alliance: We are all a part of the Great Multiverse, or Cosmos of Creation. All help one another. It is an Alliance, but no one is permitted to direct another's affairs, only to assist. Tremendous restructuring has been going on, working toward a more standardized mode of communication, procedures, even manufactured items, to form an interchangeable system for all worlds, making it possible to have a more efficient Alliance. Efficiency of organization is only possible through standardization.

"The Interplanetary Confederation which is under the Command of Ashtar within your Solar System, is the one responsible for Planet Earth, within your Star System only. The Ashtar Command is linked with the Galactic Confederation. They use many fleets from the larger Federation which are standing by. These are under Ashtar's jurisdiction for any evacuation emergency.

"Your planets have separate Spiritual Hierarchies of their own, besides the overall Hierarchy for the entire Solar System. All are tied inextricably with the Master Jesus Sananda. Should the need arise, Ashtar can also call upon the Galactic Fleets for support.

“The Galactic Confederation is no more than four parts of the Interdimensional Federation of Free Worlds. It means the Galactic Federation of the Milky Way Galaxy. They willingly lend out much necessary support to the Ashtar Command, and if more resources are needed, they can draw upon the vast resources of the Interdimensional Federation. This is happening all of the time. It also explains why one Space source may not actually be familiar with another, or possibly never heard the name. We are speaking of millions of personnel and craft from far flung distant Space.

“The Interdimensional Federation of Free Worlds is the larger body, being made up of thirty- three vast Sector's in an all-encompassing body. 1t is simplified simply to speak of the Federation, for we are from everywhere in the Cosmos, which is vaster and far greater. Thus when one refers, to the Federation, the Interdimensional Federation of Free Worlds is meant by that term.

"To clarify this organization, think of this: You live in a big city (Solar System) and you have a Municipal Government (Ashtar Command) looking after the affairs of your City. Now, besides the Municipal Government your City happens to be within a Province or State of the Union (Galactic Confederation). Now aside from that, all the States and Cities are within the Federal System (Interdimensional Federation) as well. In your world a Federal Government can overrule decisions of State, or Municipal Governments, but in the Cosmic Scheme of things that is not so. They are all interrelated but not necessarily subjugated. They are side by side Allies, like good neighbors.

"Another analogy would be that your Star System happens to be one of many farms (Solar Systems) in the State (Galaxy), and/or the whole area. The Farmers' Association (Confederation) is willing to help out an individual farmer with whatever he needs in case of problems. But, they cannot issue direct orders or directives no matter what the case. The farmer will have to decide whatever is good for his own farm. Now the Association may advise, or suggest, but they cannot enforce.

"This is the same thing. It is analogous to Ashtar being your farmer and the Confederation being the Association of Farmers. Between friends and neighbors or a vast community of farmers, there is no such thing as a chain of command.

"It is possible to have a military structure on a smaller scale, but on a large scale it is not possible to do such things; it is far too vast. In other words, the only way that it could be done is according to voluntary contribution. It is possible that they (Ashtar Command) can set up a chain of command amongst themselves because they are only looking after this relatively smaller One Star System and they can rely on the support of the Galactic Confederation. The Galactic Confederation can have a certain amount of standardization; however, even they do not have a perfectly full standardization from one end to the other. They are a part of too many diverse systems, cultures, technologies, and procedures.

"Most Worlds are not even willing to adopt the ways of other Worlds. Why would they? They have perfectly well functioning space travel and technologies. So therefore, we are faced with a rather strange problem. We are unified in spirit, but are far from being perfectly standardized in communications, practices, or transportation systems, on either a Confederation or Federation scale.

"It is customary in every System, including your Planet Earth, to send an independent Observer and Field Agent. Many are Planetary Directors for the Federation, who is really more like an Intergalactic Diplomat. He has to do his own task, just as any Earth Ambassador would do. He has to do his independent reporting to the Federation, which naturally involves some duplication of these things through the Ashtar Command and the Confederation. There is enough coverage done that every important issue is thoroughly covered and reported. The Federation could also learn through the Ashtar Command sources or the Confederation also.

"These Earth-based Unit Commanders have their guidelines, given in briefing, on how to do certain things, but other than that, their own discretion is used when on the field. Generally speaking, they have rules laid down and the use of three Assistant Representatives. There is an agreed-upon procedure, a give and take, with some overlapping areas. The Field Agent assumes full responsibility to do their best within the guidelines. When a problem is beyond them, they may contact an Advisory Board at the Base for clarification.

"If it is anything to do with security measures, Ashtar is immediately notified, for the Ashtar Command watches over the Local Solar System. It is their responsibility and they are present there to accomplish it. In security matters, clarification is made, but where evacuation plans are concerned, they are totally through Ashtar's discretion. Every issue of importance has to be consulted upon and confirmed by the Confederation under the Command of Ashtar."

Through the very fine messenger-ship of Gladys Rodehaver of El Paso, Texas, we have further words from Ashtar discussing his Command:

"There are millions of craft operating in this Solar System at all times and many, many of these belong to the Ashtar Command. Some are stationed far above your Planet and are more or less stationary for long periods of time, keeping track of the Earth on their monitoring systems. Others move about, discharging their various duties. We have small craft doing surveying activities and we have larger craft with extended range that are capable of operating in space and which visit planets in other solar systems.

"We also have what you know as 'Mother Ships' or 'Mother Craft,' with many many smaller craft coming and going from the Mother Ship. There is a great deal of activity in what Earthlings think of as empty space. We are capable of invisibility and when our craft are traveling beyond the speed of light, we do become invisible to the physical eye.

"Our purpose is service, and we go where we are needed anywhere in this Sector. Our Headquarters is on one of the largest of the Mother Ships, and orders and instructions come from this craft. It is a city in itself. Most of our people are natives of one or another of the Planets in this Solar System, but also we do have those working with us from other Solar Systems. Our workers do visit their home planets at various times on what you might call vacations. Most of us have worked together for a very long time; we are a well-knit Confederation and feel that we are an effective one.

"I will leave you now in the Light of the Creator. I am Ashtar. Adonai."

Commander Korton gave me this brief discussion concerning the Heavenly organizations:

"It is well to anchor the truth of the Heavenly groups within Earth's hemispheres to help persons of Light to understand the Etherical patrols and to properly assess the Guardians. Those of other universes are not forbidden to come. Earth souls need some source of evaluation to exercise and measure their own discernment.

"The Ashtar Command of this hemisphere embodies all of the lesser Commands that are a working volunteer portion of those aligned with the Great Brotherhood of Light to lift the vibrations of planet Earth, hopefully to prevent disastrous action and calamities which might destroy it and interfere with the Galaxy as well.

"Now let us consider the situation that prevails for the present in the organization of the Heavenly forces. We have 592 different Commands formerly of the local Planetary Confederation for Interplanetary Peace, that are now joined in unison with the Alliance of Planets now known as the INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION which forms the great Intergalactic Council. Your own Saturnian Tribunal is the Representative of this Solar System, while the Intergalactic Council is the Representative of the Universe. We remain and work for service to Earth within this Universe alone, as do you.

"However, there are millions of other Worlds within other Universes representing untold Galaxies, who also traverse the Heavens and weave in and out of Solar Systems, usually on exploratory and fact finding missions for their own Universities and laboratories or scientific experiments. These also represent many 'contactees' with persons on your planet. It is not unwise for souls to learn of these many sources, their purpose and the fact that many of these would not even be aware of the personnel of our local Commands and Forces. Likewise, very many of these are also even unknown to me and my comrades. This is a point worth remembering. This is Korton, closing transmission."

[link to www.thenewearth.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/06/2010 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
eschew obfuscation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 791859
United States
12/06/2010 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Zetas mix truth with falsehood, they say they are obliged by the Council of the Worlds to keep the "Element of doubt".

That above may be one of these cases, I havent heard in another sources about that.
What I heard is that each one will go to the planet compatible with ones vibration.
Evil people will go to dying worlds.
Not so much evil people will go to primitive planets, live as primitive people.

Perhaps some will indeed reincarnate as inteligent octopus as the Zetas say, there are another forms of life in the galaxy. Hopefully in this case there are no japanese restaurants in the planet : -)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1186407

Well, the Hosts also mixed truth with falsehoods, with their "time is short" refrain that they promoted years ago.
It's fairly clear that nobody has been lifted after all these years.
The octopi scenario is certainly a novel idea but the Zetas never said what the would octopi eat on this water world planet.
If they have to prey on other life forms to eat, then that kind of ruins the picture of a blissful water world existence.
Out of curiousity, I asked a few diehard Zetatalk fans what the octopi would eat and nobody responded.
I would agree that the scenario where each person goes to a place closest to their "vibration" probably makes the most sense.
Life as an octopus might have advantages...no more back problems.

GLP