OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336853
Brazil
04/10/2011 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
Bombastic message from Saint Germain. Is it for real ? Or just a lonely and cold lovely failed prediction ?

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Are You Available?

Channeling this message is not an act of comfort to the channel. It comes to her as a gift from me, and can be distributed or not, at her discretion. My choice is to notify, not frighten. As you can determine your own ability to calm the mind, only move on to the next material as this applies. Give yourself this gift of awareness only when the mental demons are quiet.

Are you able to make a new life today without disturbance? Are you able to give away all of your most cherished possessions, as in the case of moving away in an instant of new courage? Are the cords cut to all who decide not to leave and go along with this move? Can you detach now? My questions are a test of your ability to ascend. Perhaps this anchor of new awareness can determine this for you.

Can you move away when a new day dawns? Are you ready to act on divine guidance to do so? I'm not talking about going to another corner of your world, or to a quiet Island for a month's retreat. I'm talking about moving away to another dimension of awareness that includes no contact with those who are not coming with you.

Followers of many channels will condemn these comments because they are not as delicious an image as the directives of most. I am delivering news today that an ascension call will come in the next few months, and all who are clearly available can go to the next condition of awareness along with this channel. Are these requirements, as they fit with my other list, able to be decreed as the decision you are prepared to make? Are these teachings about ascension able to move you to this conclusion, in light of all the things we have been giving as criteria? Are you able to leave the 3rd dimension now?

Portals will open in a few months time. Can you be one of those to go on to the next contract of mastery in a human body? Are these words causing you any disturbance? In the next weeks we will give no new material about ascension. In these next days you must get ready or not, depending on your choice. My messages from now on will be more about how to adapt to the new conditions that are to occur for those choosing not to ascend. And during these months, decide, because clear guidance, direct from within those who can determine these messages are not mind's deception, comes to ascend (as a group) those who are qualified.

At this gateway, only one million are completely at the level of ascension completion. But during the next months this can be increased. Clear the mind, open the heart, and greet all as loved ones without any negative attitudes. As these qualities are attributes that qualify, the only other thing needing to be done is to have enough courage to deny the controlling ego when the ascension call comes.

Presence is the open door. Ask not the date and time, only have Being awareness as the goal, and get out of the way of mind's decisions.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

[link to comptedesaintgermainsblog.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336853
Brazil
04/10/2011 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nat King Cole - Mona Lisa

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225468
United States
04/11/2011 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, you'll either get left behind

alone

or, you'll be hearing this soon

fatlady
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1252859
United States
04/11/2011 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
ainjelz
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1339480
Brazil
04/12/2011 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, this information from St. Germain´s latest isn´t new, since he had mentioned in a past message a portal opening by the end 2011 and one million ascending. This is more a confirmation thus.

Today´s Masters and Mankind Blog, from the same channel, deals with the subject as well.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Archangel Michael says . . .

Mass acension will occur in a few months or a year's time. Can you leave all that is currently known? Are the candidates able to choose their contract over their attachnents? Can they get the message directly when the call comes? Now is the day to make all the advance arrangements. No Master complains about their inability to go on with their life.

Are my words clear? Are you able to dance with this message?

[link to mastersandmankind.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1340599
Brazil
04/13/2011 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
St. Germain´s latest.
-------------------------
Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ascension Will Alter the Game

Many of you will be able to ascend and choose not to. Why? Attachments. Now you must look at the alternative. Clouds of illusion cause mental attitudes to be deep with inaccurate thoughts. In the big picture there is no difference between a Master's "now or never" attitude, but the delay causes more change in humanity's conversion to higher awareness than a continued body form does. Men, women and children ascending can make that change more conscious than many more Masters living quietly in human density.

After this wave of ascension many details about all the anointed ones will give cause to answer questions about Mastery, never so clearly demonstrated. Pause to reflect on the drama that will unfold. Good days of unveiling more of God's answers can open up those needing this door opened. Closed minds are our target. To deny our contact has made our guidance less available. Opening this door can get new creative answers into human consciousness.

Pure contact needs to be claimed, without the fluff or the mis-directives being delivered now. Change to the human consciousness is the only change needed to continue life on Mother Gaia. Without this change, no continuation can occor without another home for humans being temporarily benevolant to them. Choices more dramatic than an ascension will need to be made. Cataclysms abound now and more are coming. Are these the cleansing Mother Gaia needs? Yes, they are, and cancelling them is not going to be the answer. Cleansing Mother Gaia clears the cause of the chaos; cleansing consciousness in the meantime, clears the dross newly contributing to her demise.

Money dramas are coming, closing this method of buying goods and services. How to cope? Happy hearts that cannot be depressed by circumstances that appear. Only this can deliver a different atmosphere when the next controller game gives cause for non-awarness to create total chaos. Will you be able to care only about answers to health and new deliverance rather than demanding non-aware death to others? Are you able to care for another's child or cope with his nagging? Can you give without crumbling from anxiety? Clear the darkness out of your mental and emotional body and you can deliver heart centered clarity and actions to all who come to you for them.

Welcome to the Age of New Beginnings. Ascension as a group opens the door to what comes next. Who will lead? All who chose to in their contracts. Who will be lead? All who are able to recognize light to follow. Astral entities will not be an influence that needs addressing, as they will leave during the days of darkness that follow the ascension.

Contracts that call for the first ascension are now our concern. Next, the dreamers who will be on the next wave wil be called. We will lead without distance once the ascension occurs. We will come to your assistance as needed. Come on to the train of contact with all of your open hearts. Choose to ascend and get the chaos over with.

My blessings to you all.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/13/2011 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Archangel Ariel says . . .

Making the choice to ascend cancels all of the karma that would be continuing. Are you able to be a complete conduit of light? Make this today's goal.

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/13/2011 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Many of you will be able to ascend and choose not to. Why? Attachments."

When we think about Ascension, perhaps the more common view is that there are many desiring to Ascend but just a few are qualified. Perhaps things are a bit different.
It seems that the more correct view is that few desire Ascension, and all that really desire it probably are
qualified, but the big surprise is that many of those qualified choose not so because they are attached to loved ones, dogs, and even material posessions.

"If my dog Fido won´t go up I won´t go up either",
how many Ascension candidates will be saying that ?
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/13/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the big picture there is no difference between a Master's "now or never" attitude,"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1341962
Brazil
04/14/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Melchizedek says . . .

More than a million will arise to the call of the Angels. After they ascend, many of their friends and acquaintances will be the new leaders of higher consciousness. Making this adaptation can move the next ascension wave into being. Answer the call of the Almighty and give an answer to those who doubt.

------------------------

Ok, we got it. "Mass ascension will occur in a few months or a year's time." "More than a million will arise to the call of the Angels."

But there are two questions that none can answer.

1 - Will these things really happen in the time frame predicted or this is another failed prediction, like all predictions about Ascension so far ?

2 - How can someone know that he will be one of those Ascending in this first one million group ?

Make your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1341962
Brazil
04/14/2011 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doris Day - Que Sera Sera

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225468
United States
04/16/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Que Sera Sera

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1341962

Exactly!

If it does happen and you're not part of the first wave - don't you think that would motivate you like crazy to be on the second wave?

If it doesn't happen then it's more of the same and life goes on. Make the best of it.

Seems to me a true master would have to be OK with either scenario.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1345034
Brazil
04/16/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Indeed. Perhaps the point of view of an yogi is the best to deal with this scenario. The aim of an yogi is to achieve Samadhi and liberation from the cicle of rebirth. If he will not achieve that in this life, he will continue his journey in the next lives, after a period of rest in the Astral Plane.
The Baghavad Gita and the Upanishads are good reading to put the things in perspective and calm down the emotions and mind and have been my favorite reading these days.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/16/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Things are becoming more interesting in Compte St. Germain Blog and Masters and Mankind, the messages are becoming clearer and more focused, more practical.

The recent messages seems to contain direct answers to these questions we are commenting here.
-------------------------------------

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lady Nada says . . .

Are the Masters all delivering the same message about ascension? Not at this moment. One of the reasons for this is: the most difficult thing to arrange is the timing. As our non-linear consciousness does not coincide with your daily linear calculations, a mass ascension is difficult to organize. Our dream is for all to occur at the same moment, and the momentum for this is now being arranged. Please decide for the ascension now to be in on the drama to come.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vywamus says . . .

When my call to man comes, are my chelas going to respond? I don't know. My distance appears an obstacle, as my delivery does not get the leadership they claim. I'm not concerned about my ability to lead, only about their acceptance of that call. How to get them to accept? Making them aware that a call is coming. My message for NOW is: a call is coming, be able to hear and follow it!

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/16/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This message is important because it describes exactly how Ascension will take place. The detail is that "nothing new under the sun", since it is the exact same Rapture scenario decribed in Bible. This is good, for it shows coherence and harmony between these sources, older and new.
-------------------------

Friday, April 15, 2011

Opening the Portal

Making the ascension message clear is my goal. All who made a contract with ascension as their answer to delivering more light to humanity are about to get this opportunity. No more drama to learn, or mental attitudes to clear. What you have already done makes a difference now. In the next months, all who are able to receive our contact can ascend. Are all fully Awake? Not completely. Ascension can complete their dramas instantly. A choice to ascend is choosing to fully Awaken.

No death or another birth will be needed. Only disappearing during daylight hours, when others are observing, will occur. No drama, only continuous Oneness with divine grace is occurring. Oneness consumes the non-aligned as they are dreaming, and continues that dream now. In the ascension they may discover they have been dreaming. In their discovery, they can act as though they are new to this dream of ascension and learn to accept their new awareness.

Confused? My words are as clear as I can make them. A detailed description of Awakening is not appropriate. I'll can only tell you what can be absorbed by an ego without disturbance.

Make a commitment to ascend, then delete all concerns about "how and when". Get the most out of each moment. Clear the mind of doubts and concerns. Cheer the moment that ascension comes. An actual disappearance of the human body will be the experience of those observing. Once this occurs, the observers will feel the energy of Oneness around them. This is to clarify the cause of the disappearance. After this happens, the news media will become delighted with all the reports of missing, observed bodies and will dismantle the mystery that has been created. Newly observed disappearances are not to occur until the next group is able to discern the call.

The days of darkness are not actually connected to the ascension, and only the controllers can alter economic conditions. Man will need to deal with the sun's lack of light and the complex destruction of money on all the continents. No delay of these occurrances is going to make the ascension more causal. Only consciousness will be affected.

Channeling my messages can be continued by those now learning (who become clear). All they need do is communicate to others their messages about the future as it unfolds. My current channel of these messages can continue her role as a teacher of channels by maintainting direct channeled contact with her current clients if this is their desire.

Are the Ascended Masters going to continue guiding thru channeling? Absolutely, none of our chelas will be neglected. All will be delivered to ascension that are committed to this dimensional change. My chelas are not being asked to do a one or two dimensional alteration. Graduation means going directly to the seventh or higher. My guidance has been to this level, not only a different continuation of the current mode of existance.

Opening the portal to other dimensions contains an opportunity to get challenged, as the door to the astral opens as well. Consider this a good test of an anchor of light. Move out of astral with a most clear declaration of "I AM THAT I AM".

Continue as usual until the call, then act on all the directions coming from the Angels to guide you.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/16/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This message contains a direct answer to the question about qualification for the Ascension we have been commenting upon.
----------------------

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Choose an Attitude or Ascension

One consciousness will teach the masses once the ascension occurs. Change in all areas of conceived details is coming. No conditions being discussed now can be depended upon. When the ascension is complete, many will cling to concepts about a death and birth continuation, but nothing more advanced than an attitude of "me next" is needed to be on the next wave. Can all ascend? Technically yes, but not actually. Why? Anger, distrust, criticism, and attitudes against. In each case the disturbances to an Awakened consciousness need to be disolved. A lack of contact to higher intelligence beyond the mind cancels an ascension. One needs to master all aspects of the human experience to ascend.

Face the day's events with a happy grin and give light to all that appear in your auric field. Pass on discussions that are negative and continue answering as a divine creation does, without negative attitudes. In the days of darkness, glow with love at the adventure about to unfold. Give your light always.

Masters are ascending. Chosen by themselves, not any culling or attribute decision of God. Ask for God's choice and it will be ascension. Act on inner guidance and it will choose ascension. No doubts about qualifications please - all who choose ascension can qualify. You wouldn't be choosing it if the contract did not designate this. No matter what God you call, or what act of faith you demonstrate, all are given the equal opportunity.

Am I an advisor of those who demand credentials or material proof of my awareness? No, my credentials are not as available to you as those who may claim to "know more". It is my work to lead all who can believe in these messages to ascension. No more coddling with drivel that makes you feel good. No more cheery dream designed fantasies to consume. My words are direct and to the point, to wake up all who are actually ready to ascend.

My call is to all who are open to my channeled messages. Those who are not can get their advice elsewhere. Prayers about gratitude are the call to my octave of consciousness. Are you grateful to get my messages? Are you grateful to get the opportunity to ascend? Are you glad to be alive at this time when all changes into a different arrangement of human conditions? Gratitude for all that comes is an awareness that qualifies you for ascension. Negative attitudes against "anything" do not.

Abundant choices are available to make now. What do you choose? Awareness? In this choice you accept that who you are is divine and express that divine consciousness naturally. An example of this is the natural delivery of giving and caring.

If you choose a negative attitude against darkness, choose again. Your negativity creates darkness.

Will you choose moral activism? No defense of any belief is a condition for ascension. All attitudes "against" anything divinely created has negativity to be considered.

Are you able to get out of negativity? Yes, by choosing to drop all opinions. Neutral attitudes are conscious attitudes. All opinions are ego's decision. Masters are opinionless. No duality crosses their mental construct. Only light comes from their mouth or their pen. Healing comes with the loss of negative opinions. God's grace comes out of the container of human attributes instead.

I AM THAT I AM is your true identity, not the dream that has the God concept in it. Be I AM THAT I AM and deliver healing to those who are not yet able to know who they really are.

I AM THAT I AM
Channeled by Aruna

Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/16/2011 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reposting for some comments.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lady Nada says . . .

Are the Masters all delivering the same message about ascension? Not at this moment. One of the reasons for this is: the most difficult thing to arrange is the timing. As our non-linear consciousness does not coincide with your daily linear calculations, a mass ascension is difficult to organize. Our dream is for all to occur at the same moment, and the momentum for this is now being arranged. Please decide for the ascension now to be in on the drama to come.

--------------------

Again this seems to be a direct answer to a question I have been wondering these days. If Ascension is indeed so close, in a year´s time, why only this channel is speaking about that ?

This message also touch the timing subject, and we can perceive that mass Ascension is not an easy thing to do, perhaps that explain why so many failed attempts so far. With that in mind, I think that a more correct perspective may be adopted, yes, they will try to do it in a year´s time, it is a difficult thing to do, hopefully they will be sucessful this time, but there are no guaranties.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15933
United States
04/17/2011 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Attachment to pets is not attachement---it is called responsibility--if you-- Germain-- cannot understand responsibility--taking care of animals, not letting them die an agonizing death due to starvation and neglect you have much to learn. Maybe you should come down here and try starving to death to see how that feels before you start calling responsibility to and love for animals --atachment.
Ahim-sa

User ID: 946580
United States
06/23/2011 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
hmm
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431202
United States
06/23/2011 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard that Ave de Prata sold all his properties, purchased an yatch and are sailing abroad in the company of five beautiful girls.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1275223

Ave de Prata is back from sailing. applause I love his devotion to God's messages. Ave recently shared an older message about the Great Warning.

2005, the year of this message, God continues to prepare us for it. Man's pride, his disbelief so we hear of the Great Warning from many visionaries. And reason for the long preparation.

~ ~ ~

Last message from JESUS to Elizabeth...ON WARNING

Sun Apr 3, 2005

6:33 a.m.
After testing the spirits carefully!
Please pray and discern carefully!

"Arise My child and please take My words NOW!

Prepare your hearts My children for the Great Warning which will now
take place very soon. Many eyes will be opened - - -now to the Truth---NOW- - -and and convert! There will be complete chaos right before it takes place ushering in My Warning! Many will not understand what is happening and what is taking place. Many have warned their families and many have not listened to their warnings. Satan will try to trick people into believing that this was all a hoax, some type of special effects scheme. So many will not change but many will. Your families will now become ONE FIGHTING UNIT. A sign will now take place in the Heavens like I've told to My child Conchita. It will be like two stars colliding and one will be a ASTEROID the other a planet. Jupiter will now soon be closest (IN GOD'S TIMING) to the earth and it will collide with one of My Heavenly bodies. This will be a very startling experience. I will hang on My Cross over America for a few brief moments while all see their souls as I see them and My Father sees them. I told My dear marianist priest and My dear son Joysp to warn you. Many have gotten so complacent reading My messages only out of duty. Now they will find what a great gift they truly were!

Today is My Great Feast of Divine Mercy because of this Gift many will convert and come back to Me.

(MY WARNING) It will take place during the hours which I hung on My Cross from 12 to 3. Implore My Great Mercy as I told My dear daughter St. Faustina many years ago. She is now praying for you as is ALL OF HEAVEN praying for you!

PLEASE My children DO NOT PANIC! and DO NOT BE AFRAID I AM WITH YOU! Many will not believe these words. After My Warning takes place much chaos will ensue. Again, listen to MY STILL SMALL VOICE within your heart and spirit and be obedient to all My words. Satan and his henchmen will be out in full force now. I will now multiply what provisions you have prepared. I will send My Holy Angels and they too, will be in great numbers as never before. Please listen to them always testing the spirits for discerning. My Warrior you are ready for battle NOW! The attacks will be great too, NOW! Again listen to MY STILL SMALL VOICE which will be guiding and direct you through the Grace of My Most Holy Spirit. Pray to be open to His promptings NOW! Your Guardian Angels will be very powerful now. Listen to them. Now that John Paul II is gone all will have to go underground (soon) to celebrate a TRUE HOLY MASS. There are only a few true priests and the rest are freemasons. Their sugary lies have duped many into believing them. Our Holy Father now wears a martyrs crown and will be a very powerful intercessor to call on for his help. It will be miraculous during these times which are now upon you. Many have wished for that time to be here and now they will wish they had spend their time more prayerfully and incitefully. Those of My children, My messengers have tried to warn you people and they have been ridiculed and mocked for their efforts. Now you will see just what I was warning you about! These times will commence very quickly now.

Try not to spend time dissecting Our words from Heaven but spend that time with an open heart (in prayer) and heed our warnings immediately. You cannot be to prepared for these times--which again are upon you----Stay strong My children for today you will hear of much upheavel and destruction everywhere in the world that will alert you again to the times now upon you! EVIL HAS NOT WON AND ONLY APPEARS THAT WAY. DO NOT FORGET MY FATHER'S GOODNESS when all this terrible and horrific devastation takes place. My earth is now convulsing at the sin that is now taking place upon it. I have warned you over and over and consistently about these times which are now here with you. Again, be vigilant and alert to everything and everyone around you, especially NOW!

I want to thank again My many beloved messengers around the world for their difficult sacrifices and the persecution they sustained because of ME! I also want to thank all My remnant prayer warriors around the world for your many prayers, sacrifices and persecution also! (because of Me) Many crowns and mansions await My faithful children NOW! Again,,,many will be taken home as martyrs and many too safe refuges where you will word together as a family NOW! Those who have persecuted My many words and messengers will now know the truth. WOE to you who have tried to stop My words from warning My people of these dangerous times ahead. You must see forgiveness immediately or suffer the consequences which are horrendous. Pride and arrogance are two very dangerous downfalls. Satan has used you to cause much destruction. Those who think they-know-it-all will soon find that they knew little or nothing at all.

I have placed MY SEAL upon your foreheads My children. It is the SIGN OF MY CROSS. Wear it proudly NOW. Again- - -My beloved childern you have all been chosen before time began. You are the - - -BELOVED OF MY HEART! You have all found great favor with Our Heavenly Father and Our Heavenly Mother also. ( St. Joseph too.) They too, love you, very, very much. All of Heaven loves you. Remember this when times get difficult now---soon! Again All of Heaven is praying for you and your families. Can you imagine just how powerful that must be ???

AGAIN, STAY CALM AND DO NOT PANIC! BE NOT AFRAID FOR (AGAIN) I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS EVEN TO THE ENDS OF TIME!

This will be the final message through this little, humble, ignorant one I have chose to use for just a short amount of time. She was obedient to My words and served Me well! And I thank her endlessly for that faithful service and obedience to My words. It takes great courage to put the very intense words of warning out to My people. Many do not understand or comprehend this mission but My other messengers most certainly do.

I now leave you all My children around the world with My Blessing!

I BLESS EACH- - - IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER, IN MY NAME, AND THE NAME OF OUR MOST HOLY SPIRIT, NOW AND FOREVER. AMEN...MY CHILDREN---AMEN, I LOVE YOU! AMEN! LET ALL BEGIN!

Our Blessed Lord invites us all to read Rev. Chapter 7..The Triumph of the Elect!
REMEMBER HE TELLS US TO BE AT PEACE AND DO NOT BE AFRAID HE IS WITH US!!!KEEP YOUR ROSARY IN YOUR HAND SO OUR BLESSED MOTHER IS HOLDING YOUR HAND.

elizabeth ( totally unworthy, wretched and ignorant)

~ ~ ~

check Yahoo Groups, Seers 2
for the daily Catholic messages from Heaven
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1288597

I am your old friend from RN. I hope you are well? And
praying...hf

The messages lately, the Catholic, have you heard anything new, something you noticed that struck you Ave?

may the Two Hearts J+M keep you safe,

Mary T.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1467691
United States
07/14/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
No updates from the OT site since April.
Anyone know whats up?
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1429680
United States
07/14/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
the jig perhaps?

[as her dearly betrothed might say]

Lady Lyara has melted into the background of pixels no doubt. chuckle
shift
happens
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1429680
United States
07/14/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
the jig perhaps?

[as her dearly betrothed might say]

Lady Lyara has melted into the background of pixels no doubt. chuckle
shift
happens
Jude

User ID: 1470568
United States
07/21/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping The Jig...

twirl
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1483678
United States
10/25/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumping The Jig...

twirl
 Quoting: Jude

Where it all began Milady.

ura

Is the Jig up?

hf
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4093175
Brazil
10/26/2011 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
New message from the Hosts in case you haven´t perceived. So boring that I barely read some excerpts.

By the way, St. Germain is saying that first ascensions begin this month.

Excerpt:

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ascension and US Leadership

My dear ones. Friends from many galaxies are all awaiting the ascension. Can you entertain the idea of ascending before the end of this month? In the next weeks an open gateway will make this feasible. Not all will disappear at the exact same moment. Some will disappear during the month of November. We want all of those who ascend to be noticeably missing, and not only on one day. Some will be around into December. When the next ascension timing dates are finalized among those recording them, one or two months will elapse. Given this detail, don't assume that you are not on this ascension wave after learning of the first group that leaves. We will gauge the dates according to the human attitude that appears to gather during the growing number of disappearances. Make a detailed list of who should be contacted should you disappear.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4093175
Brazil
10/26/2011 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I predict that the only who will disappear will be Saint Germain.
Ahim-sa

User ID: 1443930
United States
10/26/2011 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's Lady Lyara?

abduct
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward