SheLoves
User ID: 2921
Australia
07/21/2005 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
Stanislav,

I must go now, so I will check in later.

I am sending you support and a GREAT BIG BEAR HUG!

I am here for you and you are here for me, that´s the way things work, so thankyou.

grouphug
SheLoves
Australia
07/21/2005 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
SEARCHER,

Curiosity killed the cat!

Jokes aside, I am not Shyness, but she/he is a lovely essence indeed!

We are friends...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9683
Germany
07/21/2005 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
During the time of this bloodshed or confusion, look for another event which will distract the attention of the entire world. This is a celestial event, the coming of a light from the sky. This event will be so great in magnitude as to distract the attention of the world from war and from fighting. It will give to all men common cause, greater than that which is the concern of the war. For it will seem to every man that the very existence of the earth will be endangered.

His light as it comes in the sky will be brighter than that of the Sun. Because of the magnitude, the Sun will appear to turn black. It will be as if it had collapsed giving its power to that which comes.

Then two will stand, one drawing attention to himself as it he were a savior of the world. He will seem to have answers and means of protection. His approach will be one which will attempt to destroy the incoming object.

Then you will know the savior by the fact that His attention is turned to the individual. It will seem foolish to most that man will be invited to accept and to welcome the incoming light. But keep in mind the ancient prophecy of His coming. You are warned that when others say, "Lo, He is here. He is there," you will then know, it is not correct. For to point here or there is to point with-out yourself, outside the self.

As the true savior comes, He comes within you.

This does not mean that there will be no presence among you which can be identified. It means rather that your identification of Him will come from inner recognition rather than looking without to some other man. For He is the embodiment of the light which will come, and He will establish a new manner of living, a New Order of the ages.

And His manner will be one of living together in peace, harmony, not only with one another, but with the heavenly bodies on which you stand.

It would do well that you understand the nature of a space vehicle or space ship. For many will interpret the incoming light in that manner. It has been seen by some as a great ship over Jerusalem.

For your better understanding of that you might call a space ship, think of this planet itself as a great ship. For that celestial body which comes will be similar in that manner. Not as if it were a craft, but as it were a celestial object, having more similarity to a meteor than that you think of as UFO.

This will be the coming of His light in the sky, and will bring the dawning of a New Age, a new Eden. The earth will be renewed.

Look toward the building of the temple as your most important sign of the coming of these events.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 262
United States
07/21/2005 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
i applaud layra for her promise to post a new message if necessary on august 1st.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11944
United States
07/21/2005 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
why is that...she hasn´t done it yet?

the reason I mistrusted Laura was because of the way she spelled her name...ha ha

really..no...It was because she told us to "surrender"...and give up our free will and MY dream...for hers...plain and simple

maybe I am too Alpha to do that...but IMO that is asking too much...even when I was part of a religion, I could still follow MY dream...

If god wanted us all to be sheep...we would have dog brains...(another joke)

I will never surrender...especially not to an ET...and let him "take me away" because of a "war" or "pole shift" that hasn´t happened...or no one can see comming YET

maybe if things got going...I would look for a "savior"...but I trust my feelings...and Laura is no "savior"...and we shall see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2642
Canada
07/21/2005 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>>If god wanted us all to be sheep...we would have dog brains...<<<

Now I take exception to that statement. You are showing disrespect to all the dogs of this world.

naughty
Stanislav Spon

User ID: 759
Canada
07/21/2005 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves,

I am not sure if I am a star child indeed but I base my assumptions based on my intuition and reasoning alone and not on some first hand experience which could prove it conclusively. Star child or native is not significant at this moment of time. I never liked humanity as a whole neither did I ever liked to be human myself with all the negative personal traits that you have to fight with throughout your life (I am only 24). The true Armageddon is indeed in each one of us which then projected into third dimensional physical reality. I am not here to deny that there isn´t good people on planet earth because there are but not many, not enough. Good and evil are of course relative terms but I think every moral being can differentiate between being good and being evil. So for the betterment of the argument I would say that there is not many moral/zadik(fair) beings on earth, not enough. Don´t get me wrong I am not attempting to come by as all Goody Goody because I know that I have a lot to learn and relearn. I also know that I made mistakes in my past but much is changed for me in the last 4 years.
I am Spoob
SheLoves
Australia
07/21/2005 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 8409,

Is this from your own telephathic communication with guides/angels or do you have a link to the channeler?

Sounds like a good plan anyway..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12755
Canada
07/21/2005 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You´re so full of shit, SheLoves. You´re like all the countless others who either consciously and cruelly or else unconsciously and stupidly mislead others into feeling guilty and inadequate for being unable to "Love ALL just like Jesus or God would." If you were watching your own child being raped and tortured to death in front of you like who knows how many poor Iraqis already have in the name of your "freedom" (cheap gas for your SUV), could you really feel as much love for the sadistic G.I. as for your own child? Do you really think its wrong to like something or someone more than another? Or would you just as soon have some dog shit with your fries as a Coke?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/21/2005 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves,

My true love, respect and understanding is unconditional only to those of the higher vibrations. There can not be true love, respect and understanding of those who are lacking such qualities. Just because we are all one doesn´t mean we have to tolerate evil expressions. God is about goodness and fairness. All expressions are eventually striving to become positive in nature. Let those "evil" experssions have their free will until one day some of them are going to get tired of their miserable experience and change their hearts, raise their vibrational state and become service to others.

I think many Christians misinterpreted this follwong phrase - ´Love thy neighbour as thyself´. It doesn´t mean literally that one must love everybody else as much as he/she loves her/him self. It is calling us to try and be more understanding and respectful with each other. If you think that you must enforce love on yourself and just love everybody else unconditionally no matter what they are then you are only deceiving yourself and others. If you can not be honest with yourself you can not be honest with others. If you are not honest with others you create false identity.
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/21/2005 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves,

My true love, respect and understanding is unconditional only to those of the higher vibrations. There can not be true love, respect and understanding of those who are lacking such qualities. Just because we are all one doesn´t mean we have to tolerate evil expressions. God is about goodness and fairness. All expressions are eventually striving to become positive in nature. Let those "evil" experssions have their free will until one day some of them are going to get tired of their miserable experience and change their hearts, raise their vibrational state and become service to others.

I think many Christians misinterpreted this follwong phrase - ´Love thy neighbour as thyself´. It doesn´t mean literally that one must love everybody else as much as he/she loves her/him self. It is calling us to try and be more understanding and respectful with each other. If you think that you must enforce love on yourself and just love everybody else unconditionally no matter what they are then you are only deceiving yourself and others. If you can not be honest with yourself you can not be honest with others. If you are not honest with others you create false identity.
I am Spoob
Ave de Prata  (OP)

User ID: 5245
Brazil
07/21/2005 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
To AC 7/20 - 3:28

No, AC, it was not deleted, it is in this
thread :-)

for those who are interested in "lift off" and ascension

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

I am reposting here my answer in that thread:

-------------------------------------

" What is your take on why we have to agree to go? If we are of the correct frequency, why doesn´t it happen automatically "

Our Brothers and Sisters of Ashtar Command
are Light Beings, thus, they respect the
Free Will of every living being.

This is the reason for the invitation for
the lifting into their Ships.

No one will be taken aboard the Ships if
this is not one´s Will.

Please remember that the circumstances we
are talking refers to the Third Phase of
Evacuation, when there will be massive
presence of Ashtar Command Ships in the skies,
in a last call to all mankind.

In this occasion, at the edge of Pole Shift,
the world will be in great turmoil, and
Planet X will be visible in the sky, and no
one will doubt that the things will worsen.

Therefore, only persons much crystalized in
their beliefs will refuse the help that
our Space Brothers will be offering.

Thus the recomendation to familiarize with
these subjects now in order to erradicate
any doubt about the integrity of Ashtar
Command and their work in our behalf.

I strongly recommend the study of these books:

- Bible, specially Luke ( the Day of Son of Man ), Matthew, and the Apocalypse

- Project World Evacuation, Ashtar Command
through Tuella

- Cosmic Prophecies for the Year 2000, Tuella

- On Earth Assignment, Tuella

- Ashtar, Tuella

- The Crystal Stair, Eric Klein ( channeled
messages by Sananda, Ashtar, Archangel Michael,
St. Germain

- Operation Terra (www.operationterra.com)

Remember too that the people who are going
in the First and Second Phasys will be helping
in the lifting of the Third Phase, therefore
much probably you will have the help of someone
you already know at this moment.

Any doubt please ask. But don´t forget
to read the recommended books.

Ave de Prata
Ave de Prata  (OP)

User ID: 5245
Brazil
07/21/2005 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just complementing, AC, my answer refers
to the hypothesis of you going in
the Third Phase, but you may be going in the
First or Second Phase, but in any case
my answer applies.
Ave de Prata

User ID: 19457
Brazil
07/21/2005 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Searcher, we can talk here too,
besides that place we are already talking.
Your friend,
Ave
mcubik
User ID: 614
United States
07/22/2005 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumperooski
SEARCHER
User ID: 19516
Philippines
07/22/2005 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Searcher, we can talk here too,
besides that place we are already talking.
Your friend,
Ave
==============================================

Nice to talk to you Ave in the place where we first met, GLP. Some re union of sorts.

TO COMPLETE THE FUN, PAGING OUR OLD DEAR FRIENDS, LIKE SHYNESS, EUROPA, A.F.T. STARWALKER, TANNER/FOX MOULDER. Of course, Mccubick is always present here and never left. I believe that we now have reached the climax of the Operation Terra saga with the reported impending departure of Lyara by August 1. Will be a very interesting watch. We now have at least 9 days (per my time zone) left before the much awaited Lyara´s encounter with destiny. It would also be interesting to watch how many will be noticeably absent in this board presuming that they eventually will follow Lyara to what she says is a huge mothership? By the way, lately the SOHO pics showed what looked like a huge starship in the foreground. Others called it a suncruiser. Is that the place where Lyara and company will go. I´m just stirring matters up for a lively ensuing talk. Anybody.

Mccubick, I told Ave that you keep on bumping the thread as you missed him terribly. Is that correct. He has come back.

SEARCHER
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/22/2005 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The personal message to Lyara:

(In response to my expressed feeling that things were speeding up even more)

All right, now. You have asked and we shall answer.

Yes, it is as you have surmised. There have been some developments that we are not at all pleased with, ones that require an intensification of our efforts with those of the first two waves. This will require more of us and more of all of you, and you may pass this information on as you see fit. We will try to do as much of this increased frequency-adjusting during your sleep time, so if you can obtain more hours of sound sleep, that will make it easier for all of us -- those who are working with you and those who are receiving the work.

The "buzz" you are feeling right now is symptomatic of this further increase in acceleration. Do what you can to ground: deep breathing, meditating, quieting yourself as much as possible. Warm (not hot) baths, with sea salt for balancing or Epsom salts if a lot of clearing is taking place. Be gentle with yourself and treat yourself as if you were under a great deal of stress, for this IS stressful to your physical body, which is unaccustomed to this rapid change in frequency. It may feel as though you are going to shake yourself apart or explode from the intensity of the sound* response within your atomic structures. However, this passage -- as intense as it is -- will be of shorter duration and then you will be safely with us again and have ample time to recover and adapt.

[*The atomic structures are vibrating in frequency resonance with the sound stimulus being applied to our physical bodies.]

rising in frequency

We have to bring you up [in frequency] quickly so that you can smoothly mesh with the lowest portion of our frequency band. We are taking you up as rapidly as we can within safe limits. It will not be pleasant -- for you or for us -- but we recognize the necessity of doing this for all concerned. Too much hangs in the balance to take any unnecessary risks.

Nuclear war is now likely to occur and the effects of that are far-reaching -- and not just on the physical level. Nuclear explosions cause effects on the fabric of matter beyond the localized damage that you see -- short and long-term. They rip a hole in the fabric and are far more violent than you know. That is why we want you safely aboard the ships.

This was not anticipated 20 years ago, but a number of things have happened in unexpected ways. The special forces and third wave will -- ironically enough -- be safe on the ground, precisely because they will still be in 3D structures, [operating] at the same frequency as the planet. But those ofyou who have to transform before lifting the third wave are vulnerable to these effects if you are -- shall we say -- BETWEEN [frequency] bands. Once aboard our ships, you will be totally safe.

The order of things has changed. The lifting queue has been rearranged according to "dispensability." Those who are most central to the "op" will go first and those [who are] more peripheral will go second. It is merely a fine-tuning of what was already laid out for the first wave and the second wave. "Hospitality" functions would be secondary to communications, strategy, and quick response team training. All will be aboard before the end of the calendar year (2005) -- no vernal equinox calculation [this time].

resting

It is time to re-evaluate your priorities also. Get your work done and take care of yourself -- counter the stress any way you can. Get sleep, nourish yourself. We will take care of the rest. You are "our own," and we take care of our own.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

[Amen, and thank you.]
I am Spoob
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12970
Canada
07/22/2005 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many angels fit on the head of a pin, anyway?
mcubik
United States
07/22/2005 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
my dear searcher greetings and salutations
ave and i share a mutual admiration for a certain frater perdurabo i keep bumping this thread hoping for exactly this a gathering of interested parties past and present i suggest we keep it bumping until t day august 1 at which point for those of us who havent dissolved into the ether some disscussion would be warrented at this point as much as i despise this particular reality i hope lyara remains down here on the ground for i despise nuclear war even more and the concomitant suffering that would follow any friendly oversoul that would arrange for that is no friend of mine as always thanks for coming and peace
SheLoves
User ID: 19628
Australia
07/22/2005 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC 2883,

No you are full of shit...

We all are, so get used to it. You have no idea of my experiences or where I speak from. If you feel offended then butt out of the conversation, I´m not talking to you.

I have children and I do understand your perspective and resulting frustration with me, but by every aspect of me, as I know myself, I would attempt to forgive, for I believe in the power of forgiveness and love.

So if I have brought up issues in you which need resolving, why dont you focus on that. For you have chosen to react to my comments, I have not invited you to participate.
SheLoves
Australia
07/22/2005 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stanislav,

You said: "My true love, respect and understanding is unconditional only to those of the higher vibrations."

"I think many Christians misinterpreted this follwong phrase - ´Love thy neighbour as thyself´. It doesn´t mean literally that one must love everybody else as much as he/she loves her/him self. It is calling us to try and be more understanding and respectful with each other."

Can you for a moment apply your standards of love and respect to those ´who are not of a higher vibration´, because those who are of the higher vibrations are in no need of your support, they have what it takes. What they require of you starchild, is that you take the responsibility and raise the vibrations of those who are in need of assistance.
captain obvious
User ID: 19634
United States
07/22/2005 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Although not everyone will go, there is room for everyone.

Have you read that there is enough room for everyone in the world to fit into Texas and have their own 10´ by 10´ space?

A 100 mile diameter space ship (the largest reported in the messages) has a surface area of over 900 square miles, bigger than Texas, and that´s without even considering any compartments inside the ship, which would not be the case, so there is actually much more room and all that is needed.

There are also other smaller ships.
mcubik
United States
07/22/2005 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
and now ladies and gentlemen for my next trick
bump
SheLoves

Australia
07/22/2005 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey mcubik,

You are a man of little words, tell us about yourself.
SheLoves

User ID: 19786
Australia
07/22/2005 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just had to say this,

Stanislav = Stan is love.
smile_kiss

Ave,
Is that an actual photo of you?
How is Ana?
mcubik
United States
07/23/2005 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
in lieu of a bump mcubiks lament

monkey see monkey do
monkey me monkey you
monkey body monkey mind
monkey business all the time
monkey come monkey go
this little monkey wants to know
why
yeah this little monkey wants to know
why

peace
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/23/2005 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves,

OH MY GOD, lol! I never thought that it could be interprited so nicely! Stanislav = Stan Is Love. Thank you so much, appreciate it. Love and hugs!
I am Spoob
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9683
Germany
07/23/2005 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don´t know who You are; I don´t know what You are. But I do know, or at least I believe, that my mind has a Source. Something created my consciousness, and whatever that is must be a greater mind than mine. So whoever You are, whatever You are, I´m talking to You, Source of my mind. And I assume that You can hear me. And if You can hear me, then what I´m saying to You is this. I am going through all of these gardens and all of this effort because I want to become more aware of You. I want to get to know You better. I am going to be watching for You, looking for You, trying to be sensitive to You in two ways. Every time I come through these gardens, I´m going to try to be sensitive to You: to see You, hear You, feel You and respond to You. As well, during the day, as I go through the outer world, the world of the senses, I´m going to try to feel and be aware of You in things that people say to me. I´m going to watch for You by watching who You put in my life, and I´m going to notice that You are involved in everything that goes on in my life. I´m going to assume that every time I´m frustrated, every time I lose my temper, every time I´m affected by someone else´s communication, that You have set it up and that You are right there watching. I´m going to assume that when You have set up a situation to make me frustrated that it´s done to let me know what frustrates me. So I´m going to become much more aware of where my buttons are, where my weaknesses are, and by doing that I´ll become more familiar with the fact that You are there. Each day, I will know you better.
mcubik
United States
07/23/2005 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would hope god has better things to do than follow me around all day borrrrrring unbelievably borrrring

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 922
United States
07/23/2005 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
INSANE DWELLS AMONG THEE.

GLP