SEARCHER
User ID: 19876
Philippines
07/23/2005 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
From Mccubickīs post:

" i suggest we keep it bumping until t day august 1 at which point for those of us who havent dissolved into the ether "
===============================================

Yes, I agree with you to keep on bumping this thread until August 1. After that, there might be no more fun. If what Lyara is saying all along that there will be nuclear war in the coming months will come true, certainly thatīs not fun and we would wish we could get out of here...to escape the radiation and the ensuing misery.

SEARCHER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7192
United States
07/23/2005 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sooooo

If I send a FedEx letter pak to her on Aug. 2ond you think sheīll sign for it?

Bet she does.

alien11
SEARCHER
User ID: 19876
Philippines
07/23/2005 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Itīs not only Lyara whoīs saying there will be great turmoil in the coming months. Iīve monitored at least 8 or 9 other sources. But Iīm hoping and praying that theyīre all wrong and Lyara is still here by August 2.

This thread wonīt come up anyway if not for her OT messages.

Lec
mcubik
User ID: 614
United States
07/23/2005 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
you and me searcher at least two diehards that is unless we get beamed up oversoul forbid incidentally its mcubik not mccubick mccubick implies some sort of cube i hate cubes they have sharp edges

peace
mcubik
United States
07/23/2005 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
my dear she loves didnt mean to ignore you the other day but theres not much to tell im just your normal middleaged everyday hunchbacked hermaphodite with a glass eye dont get out much these days havent figured out how to get that electronic bracelet off my leg boring actually

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 193
Austria
07/23/2005 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why you folks are still waiting for that take-off I cannot understand.
The GF has abandonded that option in the year 2003 already due to the astonishing progress of the lightworkers here.
mcubik
United States
07/23/2005 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
the answer my dear ac lies not in ourselves but in our oversoulselves accordiing to op terra dogma your minetheir oversouls decide for whatever reason howwhenwhere you end up deserve has nothing to do with it the oversouls select and play the tune youmewethey dance thank you for participating

peace
mcubik
United States
07/23/2005 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh yeah same to you pal

peace
Stanislav Spon

User ID: 759
Canada
07/23/2005 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
I was involved in OT until the beginning of July. I left on my own, but Lyara felt it was a good idea for me to post a goodbye message before leaving. I had become friends with some of the members and didnīt want to create any stress with a sudden absence.
I did and still do relate to the messages. Some of the things said in the forum threw up flags to me. Possible I misunderstood, but many of the things said didnīt feel right to me. When Lyara asked me if I felt I was part of OT, I responded with I didnīt know. She then told me that I wasnīt but I would be able to visit as I was destined for Venus. Most of the members felt I was going to Terra, even now I receive email from a few of them.
Lyara will be preparing to leave on the 31st of July. She will not take any new members or answer email after the 21st of July. She posted a new message in the public area stating all of this not long ago.

I can feel something coming and Iīm not the only one. People that donīt know anything about OT are feeling the same. No, I donīt believe its the end of earth. That part I donīt believe, but I do know that there is going to be some very big changes. Perhaps some of us will be returning to other planets soon for whatever reasons. I believe that we here on Earth are advanced enough to handle meeting our neighbors. Well most of us anyway...:)

My two cents and thanks for allowing me to join in...:)

Kris
I am Spoob
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3775
United States
07/23/2005 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
<<Sooooo

If I send a FedEx letter pak to her on Aug. 2ond you think she´ll sign for it?

Bet she does.>>

Bet she doesnīt. You might want instead to send that package to her new address in Florida, which will probably be in the same town where the prison Michael will be spending the rest of his life in is located.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

User ID: 5245
Brazil
07/23/2005 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, Searcher, it seems that the Winds of
Destiny are gathering old friends again.

About Soho images, it can be a Mothership
or not, the Harvest is approaching and the
UFOīs sightings increasing.

Mcubik, I missed you too, it is very rare
to find a Thelemite of Operation Terra, I
have only more one friend here in Brazil
who are also thus.

Ave de Prata
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/23/2005 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves, it is a pleasure to know you.

I love much your frined Shyness and she loves
me much too.
Please tell her that I send kisses.
I am sure that we will be good friends too.
Ana is very well. She sends kisses.

This is my picture:

[link to geocities.yahoo.com.br]

Nice to see you !
Ave de Prata
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/23/2005 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Captain Obvius, nice to see you.
Please allow me just a small correction:
The 100 miles wide Motherships, with 12 Levels,
are described in the book " On Earth Assignment ", by Tuella, the Prime Messenger
of Ashtar Command.

It is said there that there are seven of these
giant pearls, with thousands of small scort
ships parked in the First Level.

The Mothership spoken of in Operation Terra
is said to be 80 % the Earth diameter.

Therefore, as you have said " Although not everyone will go, there is room for everyone. "

Ave
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/23/2005 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
" Why you folks are still waiting for that take-off I cannot understand.
The GF has abandonded that option in the year 2003 already due to the astonishing progress of the lightworkers here. "

Certainly one of the sources is lying.

This is regretable to see. So many disinfo.

I am not claiming that Operation Terra is
saying the truth; it is just my personal
choice to believe that they are.

Ave de Prata
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/23/2005 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stanislav, if Lyara is really right and you
are returning to Venus, you are indeed a very
blessed man.

Venus is making the transition from Fifth Density
to Sixth, if I am not wrong, and she is a planet yet more beautiful than Terra.

But this is a question that only you can
answer.

Most of my friends in Brazil are Starseeds who
are returning to their Homes in another planets,
of higher frequency than Terra.

They are not interested in Operation Terra, although they consider it " good ", or
" compatible ".

Going to Terra or to Venus, you can consider
us as dearest brothers and sisters with whom
you can share the High Frequencies of the
Upper Worlds.

Your brother,
Ave de Prata
timex

User ID: 7229
Russia
07/23/2005 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Tonight I got my head out of the fire belt that is around now and saw a great body approaching us.
higher than high
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/23/2005 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Planet X ?
Stanislav Spon

User ID: 759
Canada
07/23/2005 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ave de Prata,

I apologize for not indicating that this email I received was from someone else who was involved with Lyara and not me. I agree with you that whoever is ascending to new Terra, Venus or anywhere else in this galaxy, dimension is a blessed man/lady indeed. Anything is better then this hell hole. I really wish from the bottom of my heart that my wishes will come true and so goes for all the others who deserve to ascend. I am familar with Operation Terra for less then a week but since then I can not stop thinking about it. It resonated with me immensely. The only part that is still hard to except for me is that Jesus was actually a real man who visited earth 2000 years ago. I have plenty evidence that this was not that case. All the rest of channeling material that I read on Operation Terra resonated with me and I experienced joy and happiness and even almost cried as if I just knew this information was presented for me. As if I was waiting for this moment all my lifeand maybe I was only only intuitively.
I am Spoob
mcubik
United States
07/24/2005 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
hop skip and a bump to the beginning

peace
amethyst
User ID: 262
United States
07/24/2005 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
if lyara is still on this planet after august 1st she will write a message telling the truth. i think this is courageous. i hope the new message will be posted rather than the alternative.
mcubik
United States
07/24/2005 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
we toil for most anything
would we toil not for
bump

peace and good night
Seekerman

User ID: 1446
Singapore
07/24/2005 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there,I´ve been reading the site for a few years..and one of the message articles that struck me was when I read this:

- "We will try to do as much of this increased frequency-adjusting during your sleep time, so if you can obtain more hours of sound sleep, that will make it easier for all of us -- those who are working with you and those who are receiving the work...." -

For a few years,occasionally,I´ve been experiencing uncomfortable body vibrations during sleep. There was VERY uncomfortable focused "Zinging"(thatīs how Iīd describe it) on both sides of my ribs and sometimes different points on my torso. I didn´t experience any of it this year. It just stopped happening. Only after I read that part,I began to think that this has to do with ´their work´.

and 1 day before I read the last msg,I was playing an xbox game and in the intro of it,a company called ´Midway´ is credited..and somehow I felt that it´s important for me to remember that word. Then the next day,I read the latest opterra msg..and it mentioned ´Midway Station´

Stunned me. Then soon,one or few days later(i forgot) I experienced another body vibration during sleep and then I instantly got this mental msg that it´s from ´them´.

just yesterday,during sleep again,I felt myself floating in & out of my body. Only the top half body. I felt like I was being pulled. Then my body was on my side,the same in/out happen. My eyes open and I see that I´m in a lighted place. But i was sleeping in darkness.

Even with all this happening,i´m still questioning and wondering if it´s all just me thinking too much. or it´s just OBEs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 343
United States
07/24/2005 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seekerman, personally I have no idea what you are
experiencing, it has never happened to me. You
may (if this should happen to be true) be one of
the "chosen" ones.
Mr. Rogers

User ID: 1262
United States
07/24/2005 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is where I am.........

I can relate to the Operation Terra messages, but find them to be quite limiting. But I do agree that humanity will ascend into a new reality.

I see the craft all the time, flying by me and giving warm and friendly greatings (many times humorious as well.)

I am very connect to the divinty within my soul. I can see what seperates me and makes me diffrent than the masses. I know and feel that I am complete......or pretty damn close.

If you add all the variables together, what do you get

-the aeon of Horus(Christ) that seems to be reaching its goal

-the paterns that are setting within the minds of every human.

-the presence of U.F.O.īs....but not much else.

Add it all in and it mirrors the Terra message quite well.

6K9
Seekerman

User ID: 1446
Singapore
07/24/2005 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Iīve also been experiencing some weird sychronicities lately..and been reading and somehow lead to some websites which further awaken me.

and Iīve been eating less and less these past months. Now,I eat only like 1 meal a day. Iīve also left all my circle of friends..and hv not met them for so long. My life started to go a path different from others since the year 2000. Rejected my religion around the same time..and I began to get really uncomfortable when mixing around with some groups of people. Iīm also been unemployed for 4 years...and Iīve written this before over here in GLP:

A few years ago,I have to do national service(Army or Police) in my country which is required for all males who reaches 18yrs old but mysteriously I got exempted. During checkup,the officer gave me a physical grading and told me to expect to be enlisted soon. After waiting for months & months,nothing happened. I asked them MYSELF one day and they told me I need not serve..JUST LIKE THAT. The govt did not even call or send me a letter to inform me,so it was all very mysterious as to why I need not go to the army. but i was kinda grateful nevertheless...but still reason unknown.

I like to think that some higher power interfered.
amethyst
User ID: 262
United States
07/24/2005 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
iīm curious to know if others have felt the results of increased frequency adjustment.
mcubik
United States
07/24/2005 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoa seekerman for some reason ive decided to experiment with ori honflekers warrior diet which amounts to essentially one meal a day dont really know why just seems to make sense right now food seems heavy and limiting

peace

peace s

lets keep it bumped guys t day or d day is right around the corner
captain obvious
User ID: 20128
United States
07/24/2005 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seekerman, trust your own feelings about what is happening to you.

Amethyst, I am undergoing changes.

I do not know if or when there will be an evacuation, but I feel certain that it is always there as an option.

Project world evacuation is more all encompassing than operation terra, but both state that no one will be lifted (if that option becomes necessary) who doesnīt make the conscious choice to accept the invitation. According to project world evacuation, all will get the invitation; not all will accept it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129
United States
07/24/2005 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you had read the topic called..."junk DNA being triggered by Solar Activity... you would understand how this "adjustment" to "higher frequencies" is happening to everyone...not just the OT people...the entire species is "changing"...shifting from one level to another...check out Harvard Universities...Shumann Resonance...and note how we are rising from 8.7 to the goal mentioned by the Mayanīs to 13.20...it is the natural evolution of the species...but only those "spiritually aware" are noticing any "real" changes

there is nothing to fear...by 2012 we will have evolved to a species unlimited by the "matrix" and dwell in an eatherical realm... more real that the "dream" we all consider "reality"
captain obvious
User ID: 20128
United States
07/24/2005 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree totally with the previous postor, but believe the evacuation is an option should the fake elites be able to create enough chaos to require it.

Interesting info similar to operation terra here;

[link to www.think-aboutit.com]

GLP