OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129
United States
07/24/2005 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
the EGGs at Princeton University, which measure "global consciousness" have also registered a rise in the species consciousness...relax...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129
United States
07/24/2005 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sincerely believe that if an "evacuation" is necessary the Galactic Federation will be more than willing to help...and it wonīt be for a "choosen few"...but for anyone who wants to go...

actually I am surprised that Laura isnīt selling tickets...ha ha
amethyst
User ID: 262
United States
07/24/2005 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
it seems like time has sped up
Ave de Prata  (OP)

User ID: 5245
Brazil
07/24/2005 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stanislav:

Yes, I understand. Anyway, my invite remains
valid for the person who wrote that message.
If you know him, tell him about this thread.

About if Jesus ( now He prefers to be called
by his cosmic name Sananda due his new role,
as Cosmic Christ ) did exist or not, is not
relevant for Operation Terra readers.

The messages are dictated by the Hosts of
Archangel Michael, not by Sananda.

Soon the truth about this subject will be
made clear, for during the Warning of
Garabandal, everyone will see Sananda face
to face.

I am a Thelemite, a servant of the God
Ra-Hoor-Khuit.

Probably I am the only Thelemite in the
world that knows that Sananda indeed existed.

Even my beloved Master, the Master Therion,
( The Great Beast 666 ) did believe that
Jesus did not exist and was just a character
created by the Roman-Alexandrin priests to
enslave the people, according his researches.

But my Master was wrong about this subject.

We can not blame him, he just had not the
recent messages from Sananda that we have now.

Certainly if 666 had lived on Earth in present
epoch, he would have understood the subject.

Ave de Prata
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amethyst:

Indeed, Lyara is a very corageous Light Being.

I love her very much.

In her effort to protect and keep pure
Operation Terra she did make many mistakes
and wounded many Terrans.

This happened because she lacks a solid
background of Theory.

But now Phase Two is beginning, and all
wounds will be healed and all will be made clear.

Ave de Prata

( and yes, I am feeling the time speeding up too )
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seekerman, you remember by the messages,
the work of rising up the frequencies has
begun many years ago.

And it is not just an OBE, because as you
resonated with Operation Terra, you can be
sure that it is part of preparation for the lifting.

Maybe we could say, due the former work
in past years now you are being able to
begin to make Astral Journey.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 1:45

Not everyone of Operation Terra are feeling
the same symptoms.

The only sure way to identify a person if
she is part of Operation Terra or not is
the resonance with the messages.

That was the ONLY criteria given by the Hosts,
and none other criteria applies.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Rogers:

If you like Operation Terra but find them
quite limiting, and are in contact with the
Ships, consider the possibility that you are
one of the Special Volunteers that have come
to Earth in mission of anchor the Higher Light
but now will be returning to your home planet,
of higher frequency than Terra.

Most of my friends here in Brazil are
exactly like you.

They are lovely persons. Unfortunately they
donīt speak English.

Many of them go to the Ships almost every
night in Astral Projection.

Some of them are all the time simultaneously
here and on the Ships.

Their Ships are part of Ashtar Command, and
are here to help in the Evacuation.

About the Aeon of Horus, you know, have
its begin in Spring 1904 but it is not fully
manifested in Physical Plan yet, it only will
be when Terra be stablished in her
new orbit, in Sirius, with two Suns.
( The Twin Warriors, Ra-Hoor-Khuit and
Hoor-pa-Kraat )
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
" i´m curious to know if others have felt the results of increased frequency adjustment. "

Amethyst, I will tell you about me:

I am not feeling anything much unusual
lately.

Only perceiving that the frequency is rising.

In the last two years I felt much more:
somedays I used to feel very weak, low energy.

My impression is that the most part of the
adjusting was already done.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Project World Evacuation deals with the
overall project for evacuation of all mankind,
including those of Operation Terra.

Operation Terra messages are complimentary
and specific instructions exclusively for
those who are going to Terra.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
"this "adjustment" to "higher frequencies" is happening to everyone...not just the OT people..."

Exactly. But OT people of First and Second
Waves are under a more intense process
because they will be going first.

It is important to remember that not everyone
will accept the higher frequencies and will
prefer to leave their bodies instead.
Ave de Prata  (OP)

Brazil
07/24/2005 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Photon Belt and the Ascension Connection

The Wake Up Call - by Adama

channeled through Aurelia Louise Jones,

Greetings from Telos my Beloved Brothers and Sisters,

This is Adama. It is my pleasure to connect with you once again. Dear ones, many of you have various conceptions of the Photon Belt. Some of your conceptions represent a facet of the truth and others are not even close. Allow me at this time to give you another facet of it. And please remember that it is only another facet as there are many more. The Photon Belt is a subject that could fill several volumes. At this time, I want to discuss with you, one facet that is highly important for all of you personally.

There is much speculation on the surface as to what the photon belt is and when the Earth did enter or will enter this vortex. Know that the earth officially entered the Photon Belt around May, 1998. The Photon Belt is composed of 12 gigantic vortexes of intense Bands of Light. Each vortex will perform its own specific action on Earth and in our solar system, and the whole process will be very closely monitored to work in harmony and balance. It is a very safe process, and there is nothing to fear. One could say that the Light of the Photon Belt possesses the high and refined frequencies and qualities of the Ascension Flame, along with many other attributes. This does not mean that the earth did not experience its influence prior to May 1998. It did for many years.

Waves of Light from the Photon Belt were released on earth at various intervals, each year for many years past, particularly at the time of the Equinox and Solstice. Each year, the Light was released in a greater and greater intensity and frequency. You needed to be acclimatized, dear ones, for the greater Light that is to come. Nevertheless, since May 1998, when the earth officially entered into the 1st vortex, there is no turning back. Within the next twelve years, the earth will be going through each one of the twelve vortexes of that Light with the intensity that is required for Her purification and preparation for Her ascension process into the 5th dimension.

Since then, the various frequencies and intensity of the Light from the Photon Belt are no longer released at intervals. They are now bombarding the earth much more intensively and constantly. There are a lot of adjustments to be made in this vortex before we can move to the next one. All of humanity, in one form or the other, is feeling the effects of the new energy of this deep cleansing. Every person on Earth is going to have to do whatever it takes to adjust their consciousness and make the necessary changes within themselves to be able to move with and be transformed by that Light.

I am repeating it again. There is no turning back at this point. You are going to have to decide for yourself now if you want to ride the ascension wave with the planet, be transformed into the new species of humans that will emerge from this transformation, gain your immortality and ascend into the consciousness of the New Earth on the 5th dimensional level, or be crushed by the wave and stay on the 3rd dimension for another round of incarnations. The choice is entirely yours. The opportunity is for all.

Those who resist that Light and the many changes It will bring, will not be able to make it through the twelve vortexes. We know that many will choose at soul level and/or at the conscious level to leave or vacate their physical bodies rather than let go of their fears, preconceived ideologies and personal agendas that are not serving the greatest good of all rather than lovingly allow themselves to go through the necessary steps of this transformation. There are also those who would be ready to come along for the ride, but because of their age, will be choosing to make the transformation from the "other side" of the veil. For those precious ones, this option is totally acceptable, and we ask you not to worry for those loved ones and allow them that choice.

Many of you are already feeling and noticing in your physical and your emotional bodies the effects that are taking place at the cellular and genetic levels. Many of you are experiencing new, unpleasant physical symptoms you never had before, such as, headaches, heart pains, palpitations, chronic fatigue, dizziness, nausea, changing sleep patterns, ringing in the ears, blurring of the vision, and many more. You are also noticing changes in your emotional state. Your bodies are evolving and cleansing themselves. All outmoded, worn-out negative emotions and ways of thinking and perceiving things are coming to the surface to be examined, purified and transformed. Many of you are emotionally confused, and many of you feel you are "sick". I tell you, this is only temporary. Just hang in there and remain into the frequency of "Love" for yourself and others. It will come to pass.

NOW is the time for you to let go of ALL your fears and negative patterns because you simply cannot take them with you.

Where we are going, there will be only Love, dear ones. There will be no room for fears or negativity of any kind. What will you do at the entrance of the portal of the 5th dimension if you still have your baggage of fears and negativity with you? The vibrations of fears and other negative patterns simply cannot be admitted into the 5th dimension. Will you choose to stay behind on the 3rd dimensional level for another round of incarnations just because you have held onto them? Do you want to carry them with you all the way through the 12 vortexes to the portal only to be told that your baggage of negativity cannot come along with you? Or do you want to start working on getting rid of it now, and free yourself from this limiting burden while there is still a bit of time left?

The transformation of the human race on Earth was begun very gently about 30 years ago. It intensified more around 1987, then more again around 1994. Since Wesak 1998, these energies are creating a greater intensity of mutation in the four body systems of all humanity. This Great Cosmic Light of the Photon Belt is now upon all of us. Want it or not, none can avoid it. According to your free-will choices, you can use it for your spiritual expansion, physical transformation and resurrection and go along with our precious Mother Earthīs ascension. The Earth and humanity are ascending together "as a big family". We in Telos, will also be ascending with the planet. We cannot promise that the process will be totally comfortable all the way for everyone. For each one, there will be many adjustments to be made. You will be transformed into the new species of immortal, unlimited humans that will inhabit the New Earth, a place of Divine Love, Unlimited Abundance, Beauty and Eternal Peace.

You are either coming along or staying behind. You simply cannot at this time choose to stay in between two worlds.

The New Earth will manifest a glory and perfection beyond your wildest dreams. The Earth Mother is already engaged in this process. Sure, you may choose to come a few incarnations later, and you will all get there eventually. I am talking about coming NOW, not in a few hundred years from now, but at the end of this earth cycle which is finishing around 2012! What is your choice?

Most people would say they want to come now. And I say to you, "Are you willing to prepare and do whatever it takes to make it through the transition?" It is not totally a, "free ride," you know. Although you are given at this time unprecedented assistance from the higher realms, you have to do your part if you choose to come along. If you select to stay behind, it will be honored, and you will be incarnating again in a place that will match your level of awareness. There is no judgment on your decision. God has given you "free will" on this planet, and it will not be taken back from you. What are your options? The 3rd and 4th dimensions are scheduled to eventually be folding up on this earth. If you choose to stay in the illusion of the so called "familiar zone" of the old paradigm of the 3rd dimension, you will not immortalize your body. This means that sooner or later you will vacate your body and incarnate again in another 3rd dimensional planet similar to this one and continue to enjoy your fears, your violence, your control, manipulations, your wars, your limitations, your addictions and all the negativity you are not wanting to give up now.

I am saying this to you because of my love for you and the great love that God has for you. I am not trying to scare you in any way. I am trying to reason with you in the hope of helping you awaken from your lethargy, your spiritual slumber, and to the illusions of your old outmoded momentums. For all those reading this message, know that it is the desire of the spiritual hierarchy of this planet for all to be able to make an "informed" choice. We are hoping with all our heart that you will choose to come along because we are a big family, and everyone is loved very dearly

Dear ones, you have heard of the "Place Prepared" that your scriptures talk about. Well this very special place is no other than the 5th dimensional consciousness. Our deep concern is that we are seeing at this time, so close to the millenium, too many of the precious people on earth that could easily make it to the portal of the 5th dimension and be accepted, still living their lives on an "automatic pilot" type of consciousness not wanting to take responsibility for creating their future reality, not wanting to hear about any changes, or having to face taking a serious look at their lives to see where they are heading. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of my next few words.

The time to live on "automatic pilot" is over. Humanity has lived this way for thousands upon thousands of years, and it has caused you all untold sufferings, sorrows, poverty, sickness and all the social and economic problems that have been facing humanity for those thousands of years. The time of your deliverance is upon you now. You, as a soul evolving on Earth, can be "liberated" only if you consciously choose to do so, and make it the most important priority in your life.

It will not happen by continuing to live on an "automatic pilot" consciousness. It will happen for you ONLY IF YOU EMBRACE NOW THE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS AND START THINKING AND ACTING WITH YOUR CHRIST MIND AND CHRIST LOVE.

No matter how much help you are getting from above, no one can do it all for you. You will have to allow the desire to be ignited within your heart to evolve your consciousness to the level of where you want to go.

I AM Adama, ascended master and the high priest of Telos. My brothers and sisters of Telos are joining me to send each one of you our love, our friendship and support. We are conscious of the difficulties you are facing and also aware of the wonderful progress so many of you are making; know that you are making a difference. We send you our Light and Love.

Copyrighted © Aurelia Louise Jones

[link to www.lemurianconnection.com]
mcubik
User ID: 614
United States
07/24/2005 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump bump bump oops slam bump
mcubik
United States
07/24/2005 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
to bump or not to bump
that is the question

and the answer is

bump

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4325
South Korea
07/24/2005 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OT is a scientology term
operating thetan
I used to get mailings from them at an old address
and they were trying to CLEAR the planet
sounds a lot like this
except you had to pay the big bucks to get the story from them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 759
Canada
07/24/2005 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings everybody!

It is a pleasure and honor to speak with you again my sisters and brothers. I am happy to see that this thread is getting more attention. Even in dirty place like GLP there is light and this light is you brothers and sisters. We must keep this light active so that others who resonate with itīs frequency will be drawn to it. I am not a cult leader nor am I trying to convert anyone, I am only doing Gods will so to speak. We all are here because we made a choice before we came to earth. A difficult choice but a necessary one.

My real Enlightenment began about 4 years ago. To make my story short I will say that everything just turned around 180 degrees in my life. All my beliefs, desires, view points and behaviour changed dramatically. I am thankful to my oversoul/higherself and my spirit guides (I only speculate) for helping me to become a better person and see the world and myself for what it was and is. Letting go of my EGO was probably the main issue in my whole ascension. Letting go of your EGO is probably one if not the most important matter that anyone must try to get rid off. Ego is the greatest "demon" of humanity.

I was never big on food but lately I too eat very little. There is not much desire to consume anything except drinking. There are many things that can cause lack of diet and one one them is depression. I must admit that I am depressed at times for a see the world situation with no future, for I see reality for what it is.

Speaking about synchronicity. I was too synchronically led to find Operation Terra just one week ago. After reading Operation Terra channeling which resonated with me immensely I knew immediately it was my call without a shadow of doubt. Even though I do not agree with Lyaraīs channeling that Jesus walked on face of earth as mortal being the rest of the material resonated with me 110 percent.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16239
United States
07/24/2005 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember all ARE chosen.......few choose!luv
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/24/2005 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings everybody!

It is a pleasure and honor to speak with you again my sisters and brothers. I am happy to see that this thread is getting more attention. Even in dirty place like GLP there is light and this light is you brothers and sisters. We must keep this light active so that others who resonate with it´s frequency will be drawn to it. I am not a cult leader nor am I trying to convert anyone, I am only doing Gods will so to speak. We all are here because we made a choice before we came to earth. A difficult choice but a necessary one.

My real Enlightenment began about 4 years ago. To make my story short I will say that everything just turned around 180 degrees in my life. All my beliefs, desires, view points and behaviour changed dramatically. I am thankful to my oversoul/higherself and my spirit guides (I only speculate) for helping me to become a better person and see the world and myself for what it was and is. Letting go of my EGO was probably the main issue in my whole ascension. Letting go of your EGO is probably one if not the most important matter that anyone must try to get rid off. Ego is the greatest "demon" of humanity.

I was never big on food but lately I too eat very little. There is not much desire to consume anything except drinking. There are many things that can cause lack of diet and one one them is depression. I must admit that I am depressed at times for a see the world situation with no future, for I see reality for what it is.

Speaking about synchronicity. I was too synchronically led to find Operation Terra just one week ago. After reading Operation Terra channeling which resonated with me immensely I knew immediately it was my call without a shadow of doubt. Even though I do not agree with Lyara´s channeling that Jesus walked on face of earth as mortal being the rest of the material resonated with me 110 percent.

Thank you.
I am Spoob
SheLoves

User ID: 16199
Australia
07/24/2005 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stanislav,

Hold the light!
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/24/2005 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
SheLoves, I am holding it proudly for Love is the essence of God. I love you! luv
I am Spoob
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16239
United States
07/24/2005 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 8409 - Beautiful, simply beautiful! YES!
grouphug
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/24/2005 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find this song to be simply - AMAZING!

I dedicate this song to ALL OF YOU from the family of light, from the bottom of my heart, from our brothers and sisters who love us so much, who care for us. They are here, they were always here with us in our journey. Yes this is the end of game, the end is near so lets unite in happiness, love and peace. Lets walk the ground like we never did, proud and unafraid for God is within us for christ is us.

Here I Go Impossible Again

Written by Clarke / Bell

How many dreams am I looking for in your eyes, in your eyes
Ooh baby bet it seems that youīre reaching down, all alone, on your own
Dreams are emotion baby, you know you gotta try

How am I supposed to know whatīs in your head, whatīs on your mind
Iīm searching for your love thatīs in your heart I need it
Here I go impossible again
Should I hold you close to keep the night from ending

I know I put you on a pedestal in my eyes, in my eyes
I donīt like it when you put me down īcause it hurts, yeah it hurts
Win some and lose some baby, you know you gotta try

I feel it my heart and in my soul and through my veins
Falling from my lips three little words īI love youī

Dive into the ocean baby you know you gotta try

How am I supposed to know whatīs in your head, whatīs on your mind
Iīm searching for your love thatīs in your heart I need it
I am Spoob
amethyst
United States
07/24/2005 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
captain obvious - you wrote that you have gone through some changes -- can you elaborate?

ave de prata - your message is a really nice one. i have to admit that there have been times that i have gotten tired of lyara - have felt that she has placed her ego ahead of her role in the scheme of things. but you seem to have a good perspective and i plan to follow your lead. thanks!
mcubik
United States
07/25/2005 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
un petite bump

peace and good night
fon
User ID: 5434
Thailand
07/25/2005 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
baby
amethyst
United States
07/25/2005 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpy
mcubik
United States
07/25/2005 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
well fellow fellas anybody else getting this lack of desire for food eating once a day et al eating is still enjoyable when i do eat that isnt the problem its having to eat being chained to the kitchen so to speak seems to me energy shouldcould be absorbed directly like a plant now thats the top of the food chain no muss no fuss no death no waste

peace
Stanislav Spon

Canada
07/25/2005 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
A brief welcome!

We are not as active as we used to be - we really just came into
being when we all felt we had to stand up to the way the original
site was being handled by Lyara and her partner. That was a big
battle a couple of years ago!

And I think that I can speak for us all here that we really donīt
doubt our spiritual credentials, but we donīt feel part of Lyaraīs
definition of Op Terra either.

If she is off next week - then good luck to her! I know that Lori and
myself, for example, now have a much greater sense of integrating
with the world as it is, rather than escaping anywhere or being taken
off.

I suspect if Lyara was a slightly more advanced teacher, she would be
suggesting that you will be moving to where you need to be, rather
than saying you canīt be part of her gang because you are not a 100%
believer! That was the sort of thing that put most of us off too!!

Best

Alexander
I am Spoob
amethyst
United States
07/25/2005 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
regardless of everything that has transpired, i still found the ot messages to be well-written and thought provoking. steady as she goes. . .
Earth420

User ID: 260
United States
07/25/2005 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

Peace to ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to Mother Earth Always

GLP