peace and good night
amethyst
User ID: 262
United States
07/26/2005 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OPERATION TERRA - Closing Thoughts
plan to keep bumping this thread until aug 1st -- d day or t day -- the end of an era
Lyara
User ID: 12110
Canada
07/26/2005 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can all go to Hell!
amethyst
United States
07/26/2005 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
yikes
mcubik
User ID: 614
United States
07/26/2005 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
a bump and a rant

my goodness people what more could you want we got the revelation, the rapture, ragnarok, we got a one legged cop killer on the lam with his moll a tiny possibly deranged cult leader who converses with angels we got vesuvians, a crowleyite or two lurking in the shadows we got octopi like oversouls extending tentacles of being into various timelines, nuclear war a definitive date motherships hovering above we even got an apparition of jesus oh yes we even got amway
we got pathos bathos and everything inbetween is this a tragedy a comedy is it both is it the end of the old creation the beginning of the new or just cyber sound and fury signifying nothing not interested oh well go back to your worry and unreal reality shows ignore the real surreal life unfolding in front of you bump bump bump bump bump
peace
amethyst
User ID: 5429
United States
07/26/2005 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2445
United States
07/26/2005 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amethyst,

To answer your question of a couple of days ago, yes, I started to notice a sensation in my arms and legs over a year ago. Sometimes it´s more pronounced than at other times and is usually most noticeable when I´m lying still.

At times I´ve almost felt like my body was just going to fly apart. It´s kind of hard to explain and at other times I´ve thought that I´ve got something major going wrong with my nervous system.

I´ve had a physical within the last year and don´t suffer from any type of illnesses other than high blood pressure which I take medication for. I monitor my blood pressure at least 3 to 4 times a day to make sure it stays in the correct range and to ensure the dosage that I´m taking is doing it´s job. I don´t believe these sensations are related to that condition.

Sometimes when I´m just waking up either during the middle of the night or in the morning, I can feel my whole body pulsing like there´s a heartbeat to the cosmos and my body is pulsing in unison with it. Once I become more awake, the pulsing slowly subsides.
EmMa
User ID: 10723
United States
07/26/2005 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56

I found OT back in 2001 and have been a member of the forums on and off since that time. I am also waiting for August 1st, and sure do hope that Lyara gets lifted by then because I don´t think I can survive another rollercoaster ride.

stoner stoner stoner
EmMa
User ID: 10723
United States
07/26/2005 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
SEARCHER
User ID: 1637
Philippines
07/26/2005 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mcubik

4 days to go friend. Are you leaving with Lyara too?
The Roman

User ID: 631
Italy
07/26/2005 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
ppig
Matter is light. Energy is light. We are all light beings.

-Albert Einstein-

My Hobby: [link to www.radiogalaxy.eu]

....and so came the time of the X° and last Crusade, for Truth and Liberation...
mcubik
United States
07/26/2005 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
searcher tsvaritch at this point i kinda feel like groucho i wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member

peace and let the games begin
amethyst
United States
07/27/2005 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
dear friends - thanks for responding to my question as to whether anyone has felt the effect of increased frequency adjustments. i personally have been distracted by external circumstances to the point that i would not even notice any internal changes taking place -- thus, i´m curious about what you guys are going through. all i have noticed is that for me, time has sped up - incredibly so, creepily so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2168
United States
07/27/2005 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
mcubik - you´re a riot! thanks dude I needed a
good laugh!
mcubik
United States
07/27/2005 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
remember that dance from the 70s the one where the dancers would bang their hips together in rhythm to the music wasnt it called oh yeah
the bump

peace purple dreams and good night
captain obvious
User ID: 660
United States
07/27/2005 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amethyst, my changes have been just feeling lighter, letting go of all concern, realizing anything is possible, we are limited only by what we are willing to allow to happen, feeling energy from clouds, deeper relaxation, sense of light energy moving in my body.

wistancia.com has a similar story to OT and project world evacuation.
EmMa
User ID: 95
United States
07/27/2005 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mcubik wrote

"4 days to go friend. Are you leaving with Lyara too?"

Hello Mcubik:

I resonate with the Host´s Messages very much and have read them all, many many times over.

No, I am pretty sure I´m not leaving with Lyara. Lyara told me once that I am in the Second Wave, but I´m not sure I´ll be going at all (to Terra that is), even though I would dearly love to get off this slave planet.
meds

What I meant about being on a roller coaster ride, is that the lifting was supposed to begin back in 2002, but so far, I haven´t heard of anyone that has been lifted yet. That´s not to say that nobody has been lifted, but if they have, then I haven´t been told about it.

peace
Love Em
EmMa
User ID: 95
United States
07/27/2005 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpity bump, bump, bump
amethyst
United States
07/27/2005 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumped
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2492
Sweden
07/27/2005 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let the men and old ones leave first!!!ratdance
EmMa
User ID: 7847
United States
07/27/2005 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amethyst:

For nearly 4 years now, I´ve been experiencing the vibrational buzz throughout my entire body. At first this only happened during the night, but then progressed to throughout the daytime also. It stops and starts and is very noticable, although not unpleasant, but rather invigorating and comforting at the same time. In the last year or more, the high-pitched buzz began in my ears. Well, that´s where I thought it was coming from at the time. But when I put ear plugs in, the sound got louder and the reason for this was that it was coming from the inside of my head and body.

I have also experiened what I call the "nothingness". For a split second or two, I don´t exist. This is very difficult to explain, so I´ll just leave it at that for now.

woohoo

Love Em
mcubik
United States
07/27/2005 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
well comrades it doesnt seem like anybody in the alleged 1st wave is communicating on
glp unless of course the oversouls dont believe in foreplay just a wham bam thank you mam approach to the transformation what weve heard so far could all be explained by unfortunately the mundane can i have a show of hands of people who believe that on monday lyara will be nothing more than empty pajamas and a few dirty dishes left in the sink and how is she going to feel if she goes to sleep lyara and wakes up laura there is real human drama here comrades real humanl drama

peace
mcubik
United States
07/27/2005 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
punctuation is for sissies

bump

peace
dml

User ID: 4826
South Africa
07/27/2005 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what´s her excuse going to be on Monday?
amethyst
United States
07/27/2005 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to the beginning
mcubik
United States
07/28/2005 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
hindu bump

peace and good good night
SheLoves

User ID: 11604
Australia
07/28/2005 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mcubick,

Love the ´bum´ dance, that´s what I´ve always known it as, LOL!

The Roman,
Love your Avatar!

AC, 4015,
Whatever happened to women and children first, not fair, I say! LOL!
SheLoves

User ID: 11604
Australia
07/28/2005 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Toni,

Hi, glad you could join us, having a break from OT Forum?

The poster who said that about Lyara is merely misinformed and mistook them to be the same person, you could just point that out in a nice way without being defensive. No-one here is out to attack Lyara, read with an open heart.

peace
SERENDIPITY
Philippines
07/28/2005 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Toni
User ID: 6140
7/27/2005
1:43 pm EDT

HI Toni, we talked a number of times back there at the OT Forum when I was there 2003-2004. I am familiar with your pleasing looks. I´m sure you are among the 100 people who will soon follow Lyara to the big ship? Do you expect to leave so soon?

Me, I´m no longer expecting to be among the 100. I´m no longer with the OT Forum having asked Lyara myself to boot me out way back September 2004.

You are one of the police/editors at the forum, isn´t it? How is it now? How many members have remained?

S
SEARCHER
Philippines
07/28/2005 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mcubik friend, tres mas dias para salir por Lyara y continua la conversacion para nos.

Searcher

GLP