Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,488 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,601
Pageviews Today: 446,656Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,555
06:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OBAMA as SHIVA the DESTROYER !!!!! Obama/Cover of Newsweek...Shiva/Cern Statue! Spot any similarities!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1149889
United States
11/18/2010 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: OBAMA as SHIVA the DESTROYER !!!!! Obama/Cover of Newsweek...Shiva/Cern Statue! Spot any similarities!
the only thing i can think of is that they are trying to confirm if that is going to be next weeks cover....not sure...
^Watcher^  (OP)

User ID: 941237
United States
11/18/2010 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OBAMA as SHIVA the DESTROYER !!!!! Obama/Cover of Newsweek...Shiva/Cern Statue! Spot any similarities!
Do you have an ORIGINAL LINK to that Newsweek Magazine photo?
5a
 Quoting: Senteami 1168573

Unfortunately, I don't! Some AC posted it yesterday from a facebook link and talked about the title being "God of All Things". I took his link and added the Shiva image for comparison so others could see. I don't know where the original AC got the link. Sorry.
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Finally. Confirmation. I was hoping this was just some kind of Photoshop joke.

You know that FRONT PAGE Drudge Report about Shiva-Obama is the only article on Drudge's front page that DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE and offers only a Service Unavailable message.

SPOOK-Y.
 Quoting: Free Planet

I noticed that too. Thought something was wrong with the link at first but the other headlines sent you somewhere and this one doesn't.

They may be trying to confirm it's veracity. Somehow these Newsweek Covers are getting leaked ahead of time. Remember the NewsWeek Cover of Obama and Tiger Woods that was leaked a couple of weeks before it hit the shelves because of the Tiger Woods scandal? Maybe someone on the "inside".

idunno

Last Edited by ^Watcher^ on 11/18/2010 04:42 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2010 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to glp_hater]

[link to pub37.bravenet.com]

was posted on daviddicke website forum and another from what i can tell.

this is gonna get legs if this newsweek cover can be verified.

im sure they are working on it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2010 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
xx
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2010 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to glp_hater]

[link to pub37.bravenet.com]

was posted on daviddicke website forum and another from what i can tell.

this is gonna get legs if this newsweek cover can be verified.

im sure they are working on it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1149889

oops...guess GLP doesnt like you to post a link to david dicke website...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 311403
United States
11/18/2010 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Weird, isn't it? And I've never seen a link to Jeff Rense's site either - I'll try now -
[link to www.rense.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 311403
United States
11/18/2010 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Weird, isn't it? And I've never seen a link to Jeff Rense's site either - I'll try now -
[link to www.rense.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 311403

Okay. Rense worked. So what's wrong with Icke? Sure, I disagree with a lot of what he says. But he also posts some good stuff.

I am surprised that more GLP people don't visit rense.
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope they can verify this cover soon. Someone went to alot of work if this is photoshopped!

Do you think Drudge will link back to GLP if verified? That would be funny!

haha

Last Edited by ^Watcher^ on 11/18/2010 04:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2010 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope they can verify this cover soon. Someone went to alot of work if this is photoshopped!

haha
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

you posted this topic yesterday evening....a few people cut and pasted it to youtube and their own blogs as if they came up with the idea...LOL...

and one of the blogs made its way to Drudge.

so, no one is saying it came from GLP directly in their info, so i doubt it will ever get back here as the originating source....

if the cover is verified, this is the type of topic that will make Beck, Jones and the others salivate.

Obama as a diety.....thats rich!

im leaving the office now....see you when i get home....i'll put on that sexy little gorilla suit you like so much.... chuckle
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

haha

you posted this topic yesterday evening....a few people cut and pasted it to youtube and their own blogs as if they came up with the idea...LOL...

and one of the blogs made its way to Drudge.

so, no one is saying it came from GLP directly in their info, so i doubt it will ever get back here as the originating source....

if the cover is verified, this is the type of topic that will make Beck, Jones and the others salivate.

Obama as a diety.....thats rich!

im leaving the office now....see you when i get home....i'll put on that sexy little gorilla suit you like so much.... chuckle

Now honey, you know tonight is the night you wear that sexy superhero costume I got you! The gorilla suit is for Saturday night! hehe

Hey since the jerks shut down our internet access and I had to come to the library by our favorite Latin restaraunt, I think I will pick up something to go for supper. See you at home!

kisses
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 995876
United States
11/18/2010 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
WoW....just WOW!
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I won't go so far as to say that it is time to worry yet but you might want to strap in! This ride could get a little bumpy~

timetoworry
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last bump before library closes and I have to leave! Internet censorship SUX!

I'll see if my interwebz are back up at home. If not, I'll be back here tomorrow.

Please somebody, keep this bumped for me and for all of you awake out there...KEEP SHINING THE LIGHT IN THESE DARK PLACES! They HATE that!

chuckle
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1143284
United States
11/18/2010 05:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
PIN THIS TRINITY....its now on Drudge.

Sure is... & when you click the link to the story, it takes you back to Drudge Page 1...

Guess Matt didn't want to link back to GLP.

grumpy2

Hey Scrump...I was looking for your smilie of the Cern Shiva statue yesterday to put on the original post. I remembered you posted it on another thread earlier this year. Do you still have that somewhere and can post it on here so I can paste it?

Thanks! By the way, I had to come to my town's library to post this since the internet is down at my house. I'll tell you, if I was paranoid....good thing I'm not :)

hi

I had it uploaded but had to delete it for space a while back (150 max)...

9teen.47™ had re-uploaded it & posted it to a few CERN/Shiva threads before getting banned... if you search those from between 2-4 months ago you'll probably find it.

hf
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1132775
United States
11/18/2010 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
trippy..

i find it interesting especially since all the 'rumors' about obamas emotional/mental state and how he is cracking

too big a job/responsibility
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1168631
United States
11/18/2010 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
One last bump before library closes and I have to leave! Internet censorship SUX!

I'll see if my interwebz are back up at home. If not, I'll be back here tomorrow.

Please somebody, keep this bumped for me and for all of you awake out there...KEEP SHINING THE LIGHT IN THESE DARK PLACES! They HATE that!

chuckle

Watcher....just got home....reset your computer and interwebs is running fine...the only site you cant pull up is GLP...hmmmm...interesting.

User ID: 1121096
Romania
11/18/2010 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an image of Obama on the 11/22/2010 NEWSWEEK COVER:

OShiva

Here is an image of SHIVA the DESTROYER in the "Dance of Death" Pose, no less!

shivacern

Shiva is also depicted in front of Cern Laboratory in Geneva.

[link to commons.wikimedia.org]

You can connect these "dots" any way you want. In my opinion, it doesn't look good EITHER WAY! You know Obama must have approved this image to be on Newsweek. I'm not sure what he wants us to gleen from this image of him but portraying himself as SHIVA, THE DESTROYER can't be a positive message!

What dots are there to connect apart from journalists using sensational imagery? That is a visual allegory meant to support Newsweek's claim that "modern presidency may be too much for one person to handle", not a statement of fact. Obama is not Shiva.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/18/2010 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

:OShiva:

Here is an image of SHIVA the DESTROYER in the "Dance of Death" Pose, no less!

:shivacern:

Shiva is also depicted in front of Cern Laboratory in Geneva.

[link to commons.wikimedia.org]

You can connect these "dots" any way you want. In my opinion, it doesn't look good EITHER WAY! You know Obama must have approved this image to be on Newsweek. I'm not sure what he wants us to gleen from this image of him but portraying himself as SHIVA, THE DESTROYER can't be a positive message!

What dots are there to connect apart from journalists using sensational imagery? That is a visual allegory meant to support Newsweek's claim that "modern presidency may be too much for one person to handle", not a statement of fact. Obama is not Shiva.
 Quoting: 89446

I think what they are trying to say is that the Obama team and followers consider him a diety...like Shiva....

what the point of the matter is that of all the gods to use as an illustration, they chose Shiva, the destroyer.....

why that one? thats all we are talking about....is there a hidden message...?

you're point is well taken...the article suggests that Obama should not be considered a god of all things as the job is just too big for one person....that's obviously the intent of the message...

but before we get into that, the underlying point of them depicting him as the Hindu god that destroys the universe is freaky....

why do you think they chose that god?

User ID: 1121096
Romania
11/18/2010 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think what they are trying to say is that the Obama team and followers consider him a diety...like Shiva....

what the point of the matter is that of all the gods to use as an illustration, they chose Shiva, the destroyer.....

you're point is well taken...the article suggests that Obama should not be considered a god of all things as the job is just too big for one person....that's obviously the intent of the message...

but before we get into that, the underlying point of them depicting him as the Hindu god that destroys the universe is freaky....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1168631

If some of his followers consider him that then they need serious help.

But I don't think Newsweek meant that literally. I don't know. In my country the President is nicknamed "Zeus". It's an allegory. Nobody actually takes him for a deity.

Just my view.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

If some of his followers consider him that then they need serious help.

But I don't think Newsweek meant that literally. I don't know. In my country the President is nicknamed "Zeus". It's an allegory. Nobody actually takes him for a deity.

Just my view.
 Quoting: 89446

I know it is allegory, but if they are going to refer to Obama as a deity, I think I would prefer they refer to Obama as "Zeus" rather than "Shiva the Destroyer". It wouldn't be so bad if he gave the appearance of doing all he could to benefit our nation. However, after two years of "Czars", "Executive Orders" that clamp down on the American citizens, going against the will of the people to force this bogus "DeathCare" Bill on us and now, apparently, S150 stands to be passed against our wishes (to name a few), is it disturbing that he approved this image! Just makes me wonder what perceptions he hopes to convey with this magazine cover! THAT is the REAL question (not that we actually SEE him as "Shiva", just as you don't see your leader as the literal "Zeus") and I'll say it again...IT CAN'T BE GOOD!

Last Edited by ^Watcher^ on 11/18/2010 07:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142115
United States
11/18/2010 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
the only thing i can think of is that they are trying to confirm if that is going to be next weeks cover....not sure...

Send them this::

[link to w1.buysub.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142115
United States
11/18/2010 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Huh..Trying to hyperlink ..

[link to w1.buysub.com (secure)]
Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
11/18/2010 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Obama is juggling a bit more than Shiva! damned scream charlie
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Rex Khristos

United States
11/18/2010 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then again, Genasha is portrayed with six arms...so is Kali, and Mahankal
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Obama is juggling a bit more than Shiva! damned scream charlie
 Quoting: Rex Khristos

It's interesting that they would portray him with 6 arms when the posted image of Shiva only has 4 arms. However, I have seen some images of Shiva where she DID have 6 arms and the video posted early in this thread shows Shiva (I guess that's Shiva) with 6 arms. There are some inconsistencies there so who knows...but Obama's left leg up just like Shiva's seems an obvious similarity!
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 1143284
United States
11/18/2010 07:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

OShiva

Image search results...

[link to www.tineye.com]
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Rex Khristos

United States
11/18/2010 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The things he holds...on his right, his money, his military, and his world...on the left, your house, your peace and your health...interesting...

Last Edited by Apotheosis Rex Khristos on 11/18/2010 07:32 PM
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

OShiva

Image search results...

[link to www.tineye.com]
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

damned Man...this thing is SNOWBALLING! I'm sure Drudge had alot to do with it!

Speaking of...has anyone gone back to Drudge and checked where their headline sends you to? It was looping back to their home page.
^Watcher^  (OP)

United States
11/18/2010 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

OShiva

Image search results...

[link to www.tineye.com]

damned Man...this thing is SNOWBALLING! I'm sure Drudge had alot to do with it!

Speaking of...has anyone gone back to Drudge and checked where their headline sends you to? It was looping back to their home page.

GLP