Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,095 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,680
Pageviews Today: 1,994,278Threads Today: 879Posts Today: 15,343
10:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Truth about the truth movement..and won't the internet won't tell you about Masons/Illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173155
United States
11/24/2010 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Truth about the truth movement..and won't the internet won't tell you about Masons/Illuminati
From a comment on Incogman Blog:

You hit the nail on the head. I pray often for those people that are figuring out what it took me almost two years to realize. As you said, the Jew is pushing hundreds of other cover names to the forefront (i.e. illuminati, CIA, etc.) while doing the dirty work behind the scenes.

I have this recurring dramatization in my head of truthseekers walking through a tunnel with many different exits to the left and right (each exit representing the illusion of exiting with the ultimate truth…Left:”It’s the CIA!”…Right: “It’s the Black Pope!”). Until one day they truly go all the way to the end of the long tunnel to find that on the other end of the tunnel was the Jew all along. There they witness firsthand the Jew throwing stuff back into the tunnel in order to distract and slow down the progress of truthseekers. This includes the Jew’s planting of “guides” (think Alex Jones, Icke, Maxwell) throughout the tunnel that encourage the seeker to “stick around and listen to our embellished truth”, or “end your journey as its pointless and will lead nowhere.” …Anything but continue forward and discover the true identifiable perpetrators!

I personally have seen the discovery of this one truth change many from atheists to believers, blissfully ignorant to dedicated researchers, welfare dependants to self-sufficient citizens, Jewtainment-driven to people-first motives, and more importantly from sleeping in the dark with the masses to frantically waking people up to the light.

It is important that those of us who have awakened to these truths remember what those currently making their way through the tunnel are being bombarded with daily. It’s easy to get frustrated when they don’t accept the blatant obvious when we’re attempting to enlighten them. For all they know, we’re another left or right turn, another Jones or Maxwell, they’re tired of being led astray; they’ve been deceived many times before in their search for truth.

The bright side: Once we gain their trust through patience and persistence (or just continue to let the Jews expose themselves), well…we’ll have more believers, dedicated researchers, self-sufficient citizens, people-first motives, and more importantly, masses of people waking people up to the light.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Truth about the truth movement..and won't the internet won't tell you about Masons/Illuminati
incogman (dot) net
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144503
France
11/24/2010 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Truth about the truth movement..and won't the internet won't tell you about Masons/Illuminati
If you think it is the Jews, you are still not out of the tunnel and you think you are. The Jew are being mislead as much as the rest while they genuinely believe what they have been told to. You will really stop getting into the game when you will stop to point the finger at one specific group of people. All had been infiltrated and it is not hard to infiltrate some Jew to preach loudly as a Jew against others to hype you against other Jews.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure Bast, You just keep on misleading.

My argument is not that many groups are not infiltrated. It's specifically that Jews with first loyalty interest to Israel (Babylon) are the ones behind the scenes. They are the "rothchilds" and the "steins" and "efellers" THEY ARE THE FAMILIES TRUTH SEEKERS LEARN ABOUT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
And by the way, of course the majority of Jews are out of the loop too! I'm talking about the elite Jews when I refer to Jews.

But me speaking the truth is anti-semitic huh?
Solos99_99

User ID: 1154090
United States
11/24/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Religion is such a waste of human energy. It's up/down, you buffoons, not left/right, Christian/Muslim, black/white.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010380
United States
11/24/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still on the fence on the issue.

I don't think calling them "Jews" is the right label. They are masquerading as Jews. The true Jewish religion has been hijacked, just as all others have been. If you get to the root of it, the one thing all of these evil bastards believe in, is an esoteric evil, or Lucifer, Satan, whatever other name for it you have.

It goes beyond religion. While I feel the current race we know as "Jews" are heavily ensconced in the deception, I don't think they are the complete crux of it.

Keep an open mind, do not pigeonhole yourself in to one belief, it may save you someday from making irrational decisions.

We live in terribly confusing times, and that's their plan. They want to you to think you have it figured out, but even if you think you do, you have to keep your options open.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1144503
France
11/24/2010 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure Bast, You just keep on misleading.

My argument is not that many groups are not infiltrated. It's specifically that Jews with first loyalty interest to Israel (Babylon) are the ones behind the scenes. They are the "rothchilds" and the "steins" and "efellers" THEY ARE THE FAMILIES TRUTH SEEKERS LEARN ABOUT.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1173155

I am not here to mislead. I am not a Jew either to support them. However some of the dirty laundry some rabbis are showing in the air for truth giver to use are too obvious to me.
Secondly you have to be aware of what you define Jews. According to Lucis trust, the Jews will be made to forget that they have been Jews. In fact many of the close to atheist people are of the true Jewish lineage. So pointing the fingers at the Jews is not going to solve the situation. The Jews preaching high that killing the Whore of Babylon (Sophia) because of her gnostic deviations into the Catholic church is not a solution either. All this only brings war and destruction. Do you think you will get peace through pointing the fingers at the Jews or saying you are going to kill Gaia in the name of the Torah because of New-age use that Gaia probably had nothing to do with (or with the rockfellers). I am afraid it is the way they have kept people over centuries against each other and now they use the truth seekers or gnostics against the Jews.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you get to the root of it, the one thing all of these evil bastards believe in, is an esoteric evil, or Lucifer, Satan, whatever other name for it you have.

It goes beyond religion. While I feel the current race we know as "Jews" are heavily ensconced in the deception, I don't think they are the complete crux of it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1010380

Well said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1091610
United States
11/24/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fool.
It is the satanists leading the great whore of mystery babylon.
Satanists pretending to be Catholics, Protestants, Jew, Muslim and of Oriental heritage. The center is in Italy and you know the city.

God's real isrealis are preserved no matter your hatred of them, misguided or of a sinister nature.

Seek the Lord Jesus Christ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 997731
United States
11/24/2010 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he did not exist.
Solos99_99

User ID: 1154090
United States
11/24/2010 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fool.
It is the satanists leading the great whore of mystery babylon.
Satanists pretending to be Catholics, Protestants, Jew, Muslim and of Oriental heritage. The center is in Italy and you know the city.

God's real isrealis are preserved no matter your hatred of them, misguided or of a sinister nature.

Seek the Lord Jesus Christ
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1091610

another doanother doanother doanother do
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest trick the devil ever played, was convincing the world he did not exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 997731

Exactly.

And yes, fellow AC, Jesus Christ is Lord. Funny how everyone who exits the truth seeker tunnel finds this out. That's because of this:

enrico suave
User ID: 1170488
United States
11/24/2010 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes yes yes its always the jewish folks causing all your problems. it will become very apperant that you are way off course here. the jewish people eat drink work love and live just like you or me.they are HARD WORKING SUCCESSFUL people who are just a little tired of being the focal point of haters and racist conspiracy idiots. so please dig a little deeper next time open your eyes we are all in this together. peace and love.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
People, do not be misled by the last post. That's what they excel at. Making you feel sorry, or making you feel like you are attacking "normal people" with "emotions too" so you look away, and feel bad about stumbling upon truth. IT'S CLEVER! They have this all figured out.

Don't let them play on your emotions!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 738927
Switzerland
11/24/2010 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly.

And yes, fellow AC, Jesus Christ is Lord. Funny how everyone who exits the truth seeker tunnel finds this out. That's because of this:

Wise words from the dude on the video, but he's not quite out of the Beast system. The notion that Jesus is the son of God or even the Lord Himself is another lie perpetrated by the Beast system to lead people into wrongly worshipping Jesus instead of God.

Jesus is a vessel through which one can come to know God, but he is one of many in a long train of prophets, not the object of worship itself.
Riverman
User ID: 706657
Netherlands
11/24/2010 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You might find the truth when you realise your assumptions about the masons or illuminati are nothing more then that, assumptions ;)
enrico suave
User ID: 1170488
United States
11/24/2010 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow op did you make this video??? the brother talking about all the disinfo agents???? if so excellent man talk about thinking outside the box. i agree i always try to reason out what i hear and not swallow everything some youtuber says.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The notion that Jesus is the son of God or even the Lord Himself is another lie perpetrated by the Beast system to lead people into wrongly worshipping Jesus instead of God.

Jesus is a vessel through which one can come to know God, but he is one of many in a long train of prophets, not the object of worship itself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 738927

Hey AC from Switzerland. You are singing the same tune I use to sing. Continue doing your research and see for yourself there is only one true prophet that stands out about all the other false ones.

This is just a trailer but I suggest you watch the whole documentary also available on youtube. AND IN NO WAY AM I SAYING JUST BECAUSE ITS ON YOUTUBE IS WHY I BELIEVE IT. STOP MAKING OBVIOUS STATEMENTS LIKE THAT... there is no one who believes everything they see on youtube.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
You might find the truth when you realise your assumptions about the masons or illuminati are nothing more then that, assumptions ;)
 Quoting: Riverman 706657

Riverman, stop trying to sound so complex and possessive of deep thought. If you aren't going to accept the blatant obvious, then obviously what I'm saying will completely go over your head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170466
Canada
11/24/2010 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Theres the truth :

This planet has been hijacked by the reptilians.

The magnetosphere create the veil. (3d , 4d , fake space view)

The ''elite jews'' are mere puppets to bring forth the NWO blueprint in our 3d.

Fear nothing for as long as you're good , your soul is infinite.

Religions are all without exception , tools of the reptilians. To lead astray people's minds and suck their energies. ( Energies , food , the main purposes of their invasion )

God is real.

We're not alone in this.

The darksiders were never meant to win but to grow us up.

Some of them will be healed after what we could consider hundreds of years , possibly thousands while the most of them will be erased from existance in a not so pleasant way.

For us who remained good , well we got a WONDERFULL inifity of pleasures ahead :P
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Theres the truth :

This planet has been hijacked by the reptilians.

The magnetosphere create the veil. (3d , 4d , fake space view)

The ''elite jews'' are mere puppets to bring forth the NWO blueprint in our 3d.

Fear nothing for as long as you're good , your soul is infinite.

Religions are all without exception , tools of the reptilians. To lead astray people's minds and suck their energies. ( Energies , food , the main purposes of their invasion )

God is real.

We're not alone in this.

The darksiders were never meant to win but to grow us up.

Some of them will be healed after what we could consider hundreds of years , possibly thousands while the most of them will be erased from existance in a not so pleasant way.

For us who remained good , well we got a WONDERFULL inifity of pleasures ahead :P
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170466

No. you are wrong. I use to say that. Keep researching. Trust me, I know you aren't as peaceful as you try to make yourself seem. You don't have truth.

Jesus Christ is the only way.

Christianity is not like the others (and the "reptialians" know this this and want to do away with this religion more than any other.)

No matter how "good" you are is not what saves you either. It's not what you do, but accepting what's been done for you already (Crucifixion ring a bell?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163399
United States
11/24/2010 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth leads to more questions. It doesn't lead to many answers, but asking the right questions is a big improvement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126493
United States
11/24/2010 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly.

Great video!
I pray all truth seekers will eventually be led to Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The truth leads to more questions. It doesn't lead to many answers, but asking the right questions is a big improvement.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1163399

I guess you have a point.

GLP