Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,462
Pageviews Today: 812,305Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 5,805
09:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Scandal? What Happened At Denver Airport Yesterday? 2 Missing Passengers? TSA?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 995876
United States
11/24/2010 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Scandal? What Happened At Denver Airport Yesterday? 2 Missing Passengers? TSA?
This story sounds VERY strange. Two men were apparently making a scene on a plane that landed in Denver. TSA was watching the plane after the reports came in, watching it on radad as it approached.

Apparently the Surge Desk reported yesterday that two passengers had been removed by agents who boarded a plane at the Denver airport after complaints came in about two men. The agents took a search dog onto the plane with them. Today a statement was made by the TSA but they made no mention of a second passenger and offered no details about what the suspicious behavior was that was originally reported from the airliner before it reached Denver and TSA declined to reveal the identity of the passenger -- or passengers -- in question. TSA simply said it interviewed the individual and then released him. So...

Someone, somewhere...made a phone call.

I've edited the article to by my own but I found it on a news source that apparently is banned from GLP. Thus, no linkie stinkie.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Scandal? What Happened At Denver Airport Yesterday? 2 Missing Passengers? TSA?
To *be my own
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Scandal? What Happened At Denver Airport Yesterday? 2 Missing Passengers? TSA?
Nobody interested?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171850
United States
11/24/2010 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somewhere I read someone was in the bathroom "too" much I'll look for a link.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171850
United States
11/24/2010 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to news.travel.aol.com]

An air traveler who "alarmed other passengers" by taking too many trips to the bathroom was pulled off a plane by law enforcement Tuesday, and then a K-9 unit was brought on board as a precaution.
CHARGER69

User ID: 627484
Canada
11/24/2010 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

An air traveler who "alarmed other passengers" by taking too many trips to the bathroom was pulled off a plane by law enforcement Tuesday, and then a K-9 unit was brought on board as a precaution.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1171850

Maybe he drank a lot or had diarrhea. I would wouldn't raise suspicions over this(unless he was middle eastern looking).

edit: Just noticed he was Middle Eastern

Last Edited by CHARGER69 on 11/24/2010 07:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1159647
United States
11/24/2010 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
shitstream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940676
United States
11/24/2010 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
DENVER (AP) ― Passengers on a US Airways flight from Charlotte to Denver were briefly held on the plane in Denver while the aircraft was searched. Two male passengers were taken off the plane by uniformed officers.

[link to cbs4denver.com]
 Quoting: Um, Huh?

Thread: Plane Searched In Denver, 2 Men Taken Off Plane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940676
United States
11/24/2010 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
DENVER (AP) ― Passengers on a US Airways flight from Charlotte to Denver were briefly held on the plane in Denver while the aircraft was searched. Two male passengers were taken off the plane by uniformed officers.

[link to cbs4denver.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 940676

Passengers on Flight 1525 were briefly held on the plane when it landed Tuesday. An Associated Press reporter on board saw officers bring a dog to search one of the jet's restrooms, and two men were taken off the plane by uniformed officers.

The Transportation Security Administration said its agents and police met the plane because it was notified of a passenger "who raised concerns with the flight crew."

It's not clear why the other person was also removed.
CHARGER69

User ID: 627484
Canada
11/24/2010 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
jihad2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163231
United States
11/24/2010 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to cbs4denver.com]

Passengers on Flight 1525 were briefly held on the plane when it landed Tuesday. An Associated Press reporter on board saw officers bring a dog to search one of the jet's restrooms, and two men were taken off the plane by uniformed officers.

The Transportation Security Administration said its agents and police met the plane because it was notified of a passenger "who raised concerns with the flight crew."

It's not clear why the other person was also removed.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 940676

They were butt buddies. You take em both if somethings goin down.

Does this have anything to do with some suspicious cargo found on a plane yesterday at DIA. Doesn't sound like it.... but then that's one helluva coincidence!

Something to keep an eye on for sure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/24/2010 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mile high club?
YOU~CITY/ ABRAHAM MICHAEL

User ID: 834627
United States
11/24/2010 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like he had a problem with the coca leaf. Sniff sniff.
dan
User ID: 1377243
United States
05/10/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nobody interested?
 Quoting: nonrof1

ya ya very interesting, well for me it looks like someone likes to play toys with phones, but it is kinda sneeky
Ilikecandy

User ID: 1350277
United States
05/10/2011 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1171850

Maybe he drank a lot or had diarrhea. I would wouldn't raise suspicions over this(unless he was middle eastern looking).

edit: Just noticed he was Middle Eastern
 Quoting: CHARGER69

How fucking ridiculous. Please don't piss too much, you might scare the other passengers.

eyeroll

Guess it doesn't make much of a difference to me because I won't be flying any TSA AmeriNazi airlines anyway.

peace
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378109
United States
05/10/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just a couple of harmless Israeli ex soldiers on vacation.

Going dancing somewhere, probably.

Those dancing Israelis are a hoot.

GLP