Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,170 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,200,723
Pageviews Today: 2,005,027Threads Today: 826Posts Today: 14,334
07:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Which countries are not controlled by Masons or Illuminati?

Einstienear
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1172894
Australia
11/26/2010 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Which countries are not controlled by Masons or Illuminati?
Considering the matter of N Korea and S Korea, is this a masonic rigged plan to kick start the planned third war of Albert Pike?

Or is Korea not at all Masonic in any way?

Considering this which countries are controlled and which are not?
"And we created from water every living thing. Do they yet not believe?"
Look beyond the Glass LCD screen, you might just catch the words "OBEY ME" written there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170013
United States
11/26/2010 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Which countries are not controlled by Masons or Illuminati?
none. Both NK and SK are under masonic control. I have the pics to prove it.
Einstienear  (OP)

User ID: 1172894
Australia
11/26/2010 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170013

All talk and no pic makes your point of zero value.
"And we created from water every living thing. Do they yet not believe?"
Look beyond the Glass LCD screen, you might just catch the words "OBEY ME" written there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146406
United States
11/26/2010 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about every country is, and they just create wars to thin the population?

Who knows, we all know banks can influence any government. So, all they need is to control the monetary system of that country and not the government itself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2010 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Einstienear

Here you go jerk off.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to img547.imageshack.us]

Here you go jerk off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170013
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1174957
United States
Report Abusive Post
there is a list on the internet somewhere to opposition of the NWO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 276706
United Kingdom
11/26/2010 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Iran is not.
its banking system is the only one that is not under TPTB
New Jerusalem Russ

User ID: 887324
United States
11/26/2010 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New Jerusalem

Mon Nov 9/11/10
JZX

User ID: 1094704
Canada
11/26/2010 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New Jerusalem

Mon Nov 9/11/10
 Quoting: New Jerusalem Russ

This guy just wont go away...
Mahdi
User ID: 41292261
United States
06/26/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am CERTAIN Iran is not under control of illuminati or masons. My Dad, a SAVAK Agent and killer for Iran who was stationed it the U.S. told me his loyalty and any true Iranians loyalty is to Iran and that the Shah was pure evil. When the Shah was in power, european, american and jews and their illuminati were doing whatever they wanted in Iran. This pissed off true Muslims of Iran from Qom, and this is what started the housecleaning and slaughter of more than 100,000 Iranian traitors who worked with illuminati and masons in Iran. Iranian Muslims kicked out all jews and christians because they were Illuminati stooges. Muslim Iranians killed anyone who had any dealings with the illuminati or masons. illuminati and masons caused the iran-iraq war because of this. Now Iran is strong. We are the best killers in the history of Earth and we ALLAH's sword. We are nuclear, we are supernatural and divine and we have the backing of the one true GOD/ALLAH. Iran is ALLAH's people. We are the GOOD Djinn. And we WILL kill the illuminati and masons all around the Earth, no matter how much we have to kill. That is why it says ALLAH on our banner.
G-Zeus

User ID: 42374333
Thailand
06/26/2013 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am CERTAIN Iran is not under control of illuminati or masons. My Dad, a SAVAK Agent and killer for Iran who was stationed it the U.S. told me his loyalty and any true Iranians loyalty is to Iran and that the Shah was pure evil. When the Shah was in power, european, american and jews and their illuminati were doing whatever they wanted in Iran. This pissed off true Muslims of Iran from Qom, and this is what started the housecleaning and slaughter of more than 100,000 Iranian traitors who worked with illuminati and masons in Iran. Iranian Muslims kicked out all jews and christians because they were Illuminati stooges. Muslim Iranians killed anyone who had any dealings with the illuminati or masons. illuminati and masons caused the iran-iraq war because of this. Now Iran is strong. We are the best killers in the history of Earth and we ALLAH's sword. We are nuclear, we are supernatural and divine and we have the backing of the one true GOD/ALLAH. Iran is ALLAH's people. We are the GOOD Djinn. And we WILL kill the illuminati and masons all around the Earth, no matter how much we have to kill. That is why it says ALLAH on our banner.
 Quoting: Mahdi 41292261

That new president is illuminati... no doubt. Sorry dude. Its .01% and the 99.99%. We made the debt they hold it all. And now they will take all the money out of the system and watch everyone tear each others arms off for pieces of paper. Stop paying your BiLls. Game over...
shyrlymyrly

User ID: 42262067
Estonia
06/26/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anybody got any proof that Putin is in Illuminati or he is Mason, or that he is satanist, or he pushes satanic agenda?
I'm a bibletard, sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42353759
Russia
06/26/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anybody got any proof that Putin is in Illuminati or he is Mason, or that he is satanist, or he pushes satanic agenda?
 Quoting: shyrlymyrly

"Tell me who your friends ..."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28901402
Canada
06/26/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New Jerusalem

Mon Nov 9/11/10
 Quoting: New Jerusalem Russ

just a part of the new masonic control
The ALI
United States
09/28/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is what I think. I think everything on the internet, TV, radio is total lies. I think Masons and Illuminati pretty much control the west. I think the ONLY people, not so much people on Earth that they have no control over are Persians and Turks who are Muslim Djinns. After reading some article about Israel and the pro-rebuilding some temple comments, I think that Masons and Illuminat are Jewish controlled. I know everyone says that Illuminat is German, but I just don't believe it. This what I think. I think the holocaust was a total lie used by Germans and Jews to get Jews out of Germany and into the middle east. I think the holocaust was like a mind control propaganda thing to generate sympathy for Jews so when the real divine would come, they wouldn't destroy Jews because of symapathy for the holocaust. I personally don't believe there is some guy in Iran name Rohani who is all of sudden saying he loves jews and america. Iran is totally self-sufficient in all respects. They don't need the west. I think all the sanctions stories are all b.s. Mercedes Benz makes mercedes in Iran for the Iran market. How could there be any sanctions or anyone who gives a shit about them if this is going on? Turkey gets all it's domestic energy needs from almost entirely Iran. Russia and Iran are building fighter jets together. 25% of China's energy comes from Iran. I really don't believe anything about what is going on with Iran. Iran and Turkey are pretty much in control of everything on this Earth since they are the only Djinns who are Muslim and bow to ALLAH. I know Islam is true and I know the power of ALLAH. I think that basically Turks and Iranians get to do whatever they want on Earth. I am pretty damn sure there is no type of hostility between Iran and Turks since 25% of Iran is Turkish and 25% of Turkey is Persian. I think that those that don't like Islam or are enemies of Islam are pretty much powerless to Islam, ALLAH and his Turks and Persians. That is what I think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44054275
Canada
09/28/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Considering the matter of N Korea and S Korea, is this a masonic rigged plan to kick start the planned third war of Albert Pike?

Or is Korea not at all Masonic in any way?

Considering this which countries are controlled and which are not?
 Quoting: Einstienear

all of them because neither exist and are diversions to who really runs the show. There no go figure out who does on your own.
The ALI
United States
09/28/2013 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I also know why you fear clowns totally shit your pants at the idea of me going Istanbul. Ha ha. You thought I would not figure it out. You called the Earth a trash bin, and alluded to me ruling the trash bin when I was about to take a job in Turkey. What does that mean? I remember when a member of the demirel family explained to me that the jacket of Islam Khalifa is still in Istanbul waiting for the return of the Khalifa and the re-establishment of the Universal Caliphate of Islam for ALLAH. It appears that I am the Khalifa, and that is what scares all non-Muslims. You are scared of the notion that you fucked with me since I was a child and now I am the Khalifa. You are afraid of what will happen to you in return. I understand what my enemies or those who don't like me don't want me to know. You people were not smart for effing with me. Did you actually think I would walk away from my destiny to be an American and be subservient to non-believers or that I would be who I am and rule everything in accordance with Islam and ALLAH.
The ALI
United States
09/28/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's also funny that the Khalifa came as Persian-Turk mix. The only people who have everyone in the world running scared. Istanbul will be the center of the Universal Caliphate again. No satellite, signal, gang-stalking can stop ALLAH. You clowns that participated in any of that are all already dead. That is a guarantee.
The ALI
United States
09/28/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I am an Iranian citizen. Thanks for exposing all of the wests secrets to the Islamic Khalifa. Ha ha !!!! You thought you were fooling me. Only total morons would think they could ever scare or fool the divine. I see christians running scared when I recite a verse of the Koran. You expect me to be scared of your electronic threats? You thought that you could defeat ALLAH who is GOD or his emmissary, the Khalifa? You thought all the propaganda pitting Muslim against Muslim was working? Sorry. You people are fools to think so.
FHL(C) nli
User ID: 47529126
China
09/28/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mahdi 41292261

Being as how you are either a cia/nsa cutout/mole/plant, and/or terminally islamic, thank you for the truth of the matter from both sides of murder inc.
I Pray you get saved, amen YAHshua/Jesus
The ALI
United States
09/28/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think that you people made a big mistake messing with me. You don't have to be smart to know what your "karma" will be, do you? How bout a taste of your own medicine with ever djinn on Earth killing your non-believing asses.
FHL(C) nli
China
09/28/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, I am an Iranian citizen. Thanks for exposing all of the wests secrets to the Islamic Khalifa. Ha ha !!!! You thought you were fooling me. Only total morons would think they could ever scare or fool the divine. I see christians running scared when I recite a verse of the Koran. You expect me to be scared of your electronic threats? You thought that you could defeat ALLAH who is GOD or his emmissary, the Khalifa? You thought all the propaganda pitting Muslim against Muslim was working? Sorry. You people are fools to think so.
 Quoting: The ALI 41292261

YAH/YHVH/God rebuke demon moongod/allah and the pedophile/possessed/murderer false prophet who communed with demons, amen
FHL(C) nli
China
09/28/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
BTW , "ali" do you really think that God is going to give you 72 virgin women or boys?
Khalifa
User ID: 37392565
United States
01/18/2014 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want Iran and Armenia destroyed in a nuclear war in 2016 and I want a Republican to do it. I am the Khalifa, and everyone knows it including Iran and Armenia. They had to know I would figure it out and have them all killed eventually. I want a Republican president of the US in 2016 and I want U.S. warmongers to ensure a nuclear attack on Iran. It's America or Iran. One is getting destroyed. The Khalifa hates Iran a lot more then America so America should just put a tampon in it's pussy statue of liberty and attack and destroy Iran. In the midst of the war, Turks will take care of Armenia while Russia vomits from the stench of armenian bodies burning in Caucausus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53073829
United States
01/18/2014 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Koala Lumpur.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50978399
Thailand
01/18/2014 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: The ALI 41292261

The only thing stopping white folks is restraint.
but race war is coming.
avram cohen
User ID: 49756976
United States
03/03/2014 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your a fucking lunatic you asswipe! Muslims are evil butchers of peoples thruout the centuries! They tried to extermitnate Christians for centuries.. 3.5 Christian Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks butchered at the hands of the Turks is well known in the western world..
I want Iran and Armenia destroyed in a nuclear war in 2016 and I want a Republican to do it. I am the Khalifa, and everyone knows it including Iran and Armenia. They had to know I would figure it out and have them all killed eventually. I want a Republican president of the US in 2016 and I want U.S. warmongers to ensure a nuclear attack on Iran. It's America or Iran. One is getting destroyed. The Khalifa hates Iran a lot more then America so America should just put a tampon in it's pussy statue of liberty and attack and destroy Iran. In the midst of the war, Turks will take care of Armenia while Russia vomits from the stench of armenian bodies burning in Caucausus.
 Quoting: Khalifa 37392565
Sally
User ID: 35006834
Lebanon
03/16/2016 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know guys that youbare all fanatic and stupid because; Iran, Rusia, USA, Turkey, germany israel united kingdom all of these countries are illuminati even the isis crisis is created to fulfill the illuminati agneda and the new world order. So u morons stop ur fanatic believes and just be humans to one another, cause no GOD will give you power to kill another that is absurd. Think of it if allah or God may be okey with us killing in his name that s absurd that stuoid that is so low on human to think about god like that. The god who created everthing on this earth won't ever kill his creatures even if they missbelieved. He is the only one who will judges later on in the after life if there will be any. Itbs sad to hear such fabatic and lunatic talks. Read more and think wiser guys.

GLP