DMT: Spirit Molecule NEW MOVIE FINALLY RELEASED

Native-Alien

User ID: 1180702
United States
12/01/2010 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT: Spirit Molecule NEW MOVIE FINALLY RELEASED
This is NOT a bit of shrooms or acid.. you're messing with a powerful biological mechanism (Kundalini/Chakra system) and if you do it for the wrong reasons it will turn you inside out and fuck you in the ass.

Peace hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 499484

Very true. Well said
Opeth

User ID: 1173053
United States
12/01/2010 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also do not know a single individual that DID NOT have a bad experience with it.

That's probably why it's still legal.
 Quoting: fleshette

lol~ yeah..... and the whole difficulty with the classification bit. It's not related to any of the other hallucinogen or even enthogen families. Curious. One of the reasons I am fascinated with it.

As far as DMT, my little obsession is with the fact that it's produced within our bodies and indeed does seem to be a transport system of sorts under the proper conditions.

All the others are easily explained by their chemical compositions and what brain chems they stimulate or block.
"Today young men on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.
...Here's Tom with the weather"

:Opeth-1:
fleshette

User ID: 1092073
Canada
12/01/2010 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also do not know a single individual that DID NOT have a bad experience with it.

That's probably why it's still legal.

lol~ yeah..... and the whole difficulty with the classification bit. It's not related to any of the other hallucinogen or even enthogen families. Curious. One of the reasons I am fascinated with it.

As far as DMT, my little obsession is with the fact that it's produced within our bodies and indeed does seem to be a transport system of sorts under the proper conditions.

All the others are easily explained by their chemical compositions and what brain chems they stimulate or block.
 Quoting: Opeth

My dear, you really do have to see this film:

Guy dies while on DMT, his spirit remains to look over his sister. It is amazing and unlike anything made before.

Birth and death, it does indeed transport us all. <3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 499484
United Kingdom
12/01/2010 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) I was confronted by a malicious entity on my first experience. Definitely wasn't a part of "me". Told if to fuck off and it went away though.

Details por favor?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178322

It was towards the end of the experience after alot of other stuff had happened. I was completely present, in what i believe to be "astral space" (kinda like being inside a psychedelic lava lamp). I was just observing what was infront of me, all this bright colour and moving "stuff", then this mass of black squiggily lines popped into my "visual field" and began to encroach upon my space. I didn't feel threatened, i was having a fucking blast (!) up until that point, but its presence was "evil"/bad and i immediately knew it to not be of myself. Without thinking i told it to fuck right off, and it receeded back out of my space.

For this reason i feel slightly uneasy about Terence McKennas accounts of letting the "elves" jump in and out of his body. Fact is, we DON'T know what the fuck that space is, and it definitely has life in it.. and some of it may not be friendly.
Native-Alien

User ID: 1180702
United States
12/01/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you stop and think about it, it's really just a lazy man's way to enlightenment.

I think there was a book written about that at one time.

"The lazy man's guide to enlightenment"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178322
United States
12/01/2010 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) I was confronted by a malicious entity on my first experience. Definitely wasn't a part of "me". Told if to fuck off and it went away though.

Details por favor?

It was towards the end of the experience after alot of other stuff had happened. I was completely present, in what i believe to be "astral space" (kinda like being inside a psychedelic lava lamp). I was just observing what was infront of me, all this bright colour and moving "stuff", then this mass of black squiggily lines popped into my "visual field" and began to encroach upon my space. I didn't feel threatened, i was having a fucking blast (!) up until that point, but its presence was "evil"/bad and i immediately knew it to not be of myself. Without thinking i told it to fuck right off, and it receeded back out of my space.

For this reason i feel slightly uneasy about Terence McKennas accounts of letting the "elves" jump in and out of his body. Fact is, we DON'T know what the fuck that space is, and it definitely has life in it.. and some of it may not be friendly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 499484

Maybe the squiggly lines were a negative aspect of your subconscious, or a dormant memory, etc - when it encroached on your conscious, you told it to leave and it did, because you OWNED it, but the experiences are ultimately subjective.

I agree with you on McKenna, I never understood the fascination with him, thanks for sharing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1087484
United States
12/01/2010 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It would seem to me that the DMT containing plants are a kind of 'technology' for interdimensional travel...but then again...'just say no to drugs.'

Republicans ruin everything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159823

This right here.

Also, it isn't just Republicans...
Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

My dear, you really do have to see this film:

Guy dies while on DMT, his spirit remains to look over his sister. It is amazing and unlike anything made before.

Birth and death, it does indeed transport us all. <3

OHHH, yes, must watch later as I'm in the office. Is it in English? Meh, I could always translate but I'm lazy today.
"Today young men on acid realized all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration... that we are all one conciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively.
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
OHHH, yes, must watch later as I'm in the office. Is it in English? Meh, I could always translate but I'm lazy today.

oh jeez, pay attention much! Sorry, DUH. One of those days. The weather is mushing my brain.

fleshette

User ID: 1092073
Canada
12/01/2010 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh jeez, pay attention much! Sorry, DUH. One of those days. The weather is mushing my brain.

lol, it happens.

you're sweet, thx for everything <3
Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol, it happens.

you're sweet, thx for everything <3

hf hf hf

jackie1

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 499484
United Kingdom
12/01/2010 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the squiggly lines were a negative aspect of your subconscious, or a dormant memory, etc - when it encroached on your conscious, you told it to leave and it did, because you OWNED it, but the experiences are ultimately subjective.

I agree with you on McKenna, I never understood the fascination with him, thanks for sharing!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178322

It's a possibility i'll grant you that, but i don't feel it was "me".. i had an encounter with another entity towards the end of my 3rd experience that was female and exuding positive energy, and again it felt like it wasn't "me". Who knows..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 911383
United States
12/01/2010 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is a beautifully made film. Thanks for posting it ramone.

Excellent!
the Quetzal

User ID: 1180973
Canada
12/01/2010 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
canislatrans

User ID: 1181008
United States
12/01/2010 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
well yes of course, all of that is true BUT salvia has much more of propensity to go badly (for many) for some bizarre reason.

Simply put, salvia is a bitch. Only gets along with a rare few out there. LOL
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
canislatrans

United States
12/01/2010 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you stop and think about it, it's really just a lazy man's way to enlightenment.

Quoting: Native-Alien

Definitely not a lazy path, there is no such thing as laziness when it comes to spiritual work. Additionally, many consider just taking a substance (DMT, mushrooms, etc) is all you have to do, but the real work is when you are sent to the lowest depths of your existence and forced to work it out from the inside. Not a nice place to be, but being able to work like that, for me, is a natural and fulfilling and successful method. Certainly not for the faint hearted, and it is most certainly not a lazy path.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Opeth

User ID: 1113610
United States
12/01/2010 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
well yes of course, all of that is true BUT salvia has much more of propensity to go badly (for many) for some bizarre reason.

Simply put, salvia is a bitch. Only gets along with a rare few out there. LOL
 Quoting: canislatrans

...yeppers! I have a theory that for MOST who smoke it, it becomes a gateway to a specific purgatory type realm. Even many true shaman attest to having to pass through a specific 'darkness' to come through the other side and acquire something beneficial. There is definitely an additional 'unlocking' mechanism with this specific substance. In any case, if you like at the bizarre commonalities of the less experienced it's quite telling!

(Still researching quite a bit on this)....

canislatrans

United States
12/01/2010 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
...yeppers! I have a theory that for MOST who smoke it, it becomes a gateway to a specific purgatory type realm. Even many true shaman attest to having to pass through a specific 'darkness' to come through the other side and acquire something beneficial. There is definitely an additional 'unlocking' mechanism with this specific substance. In any case, if you like at the bizarre commonalities of the less experienced it's quite telling!

(Still researching quite a bit on this)....

Carlos Castaneda writes about Salvia in one of his books, has some interesting information about it as well. Typically, smoking salvia is not the normal way it is ingested and perhaps that makes things a little too intense? I don't know, but I know with Salvia it is imperative to have a proper intention when taking her, and very important to have a lot of respect for her. Most people I have seen have a bad time with her is when they are not serious at all and just want to get high. That is the worst thing you can do with Salvia.

I agree that there is an unlocking mechanism of sorts but most people are not dedicated psychonauts or want to deal with the struggle to unlock her mysteries.
Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Definitely not a lazy path, there is no such thing as laziness when it comes to spiritual work. Additionally, many consider just taking a substance (DMT, mushrooms, etc) is all you have to do, but the real work is when you are sent to the lowest depths of your existence and forced to work it out from the inside. Not a nice place to be, but being able to work like that, for me, is a natural and fulfilling and successful method. Certainly not for the faint hearted, and it is most certainly not a lazy path.

I agree with both of you. Basically, those that are looking for an easy ride are going to be faced with some very intense revelations or fears.... or even horror that will ultimately force some type of growth. Anyone that has delved in such matters know that this really is not the way to go! Hell, most of us probably learned that by reaching a high 3 or our first really difficult experience!

It does have a great deal to do with intention... but I have to tell you... I've had some extremely rough experiences despite all prep & work. (it might have to do with my spontaneous ability to achieve such things but I'm really not sure). I'm sooooo freakishly sensitive to everything psychoactive. I've always wondered about that. The reasoning of it. Seems to be a trait among my native american side of the family, all of whom are 'gifted' in some subtle way. The fact that none of us trip very well is basically CRAZY! I'm well educated on everything I've done. I would appear to be 'the ideal' type for such journeys, yet it's always quite the opposite; though in my younger years I never allowed that to be a deterent, obviously!

IDK, just feeling babbly.... hf

Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Carlos Castaneda writes about Salvia in one of his books, has some interesting information about it as well. Typically, smoking salvia is not the normal way it is ingested and perhaps that makes things a little too intense? I don't know, but I know with Salvia it is imperative to have a proper intention when taking her, and very important to have a lot of respect for her. Most people I have seen have a bad time with her is when they are not serious at all and just want to get high. That is the worst thing you can do with Salvia.

I agree that there is an unlocking mechanism of sorts but most people are not dedicated psychonauts or want to deal with the struggle to unlock her mysteries.

oh yes, very true. It's always orally ingested in ritual. I'm sure that is a factor as well though you wouldn't think it should be such a HUGE one, pretty odd.

I know alot of deeply spiritual & experienced travellers that haven't had any better luck.... another aspect I find fascinating.

ramone3000  (OP)

User ID: 1040454
United States
12/01/2010 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've done it once. Also, 5-MeO-DMT. Don't do the 5MeO.

I would suggest following all warnings you might have read on this thread. It's not a game, toy, joke, or recreational drug.

A few years back while living in Berkeley, a buddy said he has some DMT and sure I'll get a little bit. Held onto it out of mind for a few months.

At the time, I had been having intense, vivid experiences in mediations and in dreams, almost as if the 'visions' and sensations were leading me to discover (re-discover?) a vital part of myself (of which psychedelics have been known to help to feel and heal.)

A good friend (who had done it before) and I went upstairs, he talked to be about some basics, (Keep your eyes closed.. dont freak out.. etc) and proceed to smoke a pipe of the crystal, one person at a time.

I had no expectation about how it would go; I consciously set an intention of respect and inquisition for my journey. When I held the inhale of smoke, I felt my body become less.. dense and started to move away from it. Then, as if i was shot from a cannon, was somewhere else. I knew I was not in my body, but my 'personality', my mind, my point of view, my.. spirit had been propelled into a empty black void. As soon as I recognized this, an overwhelming sense of joy and relief came over me. It was like coming home, seeing an old lover. Nostalgic warm bliss. This passed.. and then I became aware there was another 'entity' in the 'void' I was in.

It (they?) recieved me with warmth, and i sensed they were sort of flattered / giggled that I was clinging to this intention of respect and curiosity towards who or whatever I might experience.

They then asked me if I wanted to 'go all the way'.

I laughed and said no way! Thanks, but I think i am content here, and would like to explore where I was. Thinking about this now, I really don't know where wither 'place' was, I have some lofty guesses about to where I declined my invite, but, humbly, no idea.

They then said (this was all done non-verbally..) if I was to ever return here, there were to be conditions.

1. that my body was to be in very good shape- good by the ideals of yoga/taoism, open channels, strong, flexible, much time into a dedicated and thorough spiritual discipline. and,
2. that the 'place' i did it was very important. "They" "said" it must have good symmetry, clean, a certain tranquility to it. I 'said' what about the Taj Mahal? (I dont know why, never been there, but its a mental image of idealistic symmetry and feng shui. They said yes something like the taj.. or a mountain.. not too strict, just guidlines

This all has happened in a couple of seconds.

Then.. 'they' became visible!

At this point I felt 'it/they' to be a 'she'

She was a golden orb.

The black void I was in has a depth to it, like i could look 'down the way' and oddly around things, if there were things to look around. I could freely move my point of perception.

The Golden Orb came closer and closer to me. I started feeling excited. Sexy. Tingley. Erotic.

The Orb and I had a cosmic, tantric, orgasmic, erotic, telepathic love making session. The whole time I was feeling the most powerful, lucid and 'intellegent' orgasm I had know. (just the sensations..)

We went at it for most of the time I was there. At one point I looked behind her and saw that rather than a perfectly spherical shape, she had a depth, in fact it look like a snake or some phallic imagery. Like you were looking at just a snake's head straight-on, unable to see the several feet of body 'behind' it at that angle.

I came back to my body and was .. well, elated, astonished, some how I felt enriched, cleansed, renewed and rejuvinated for life. Dying has been known to do that..

I would NOT NOT NOT recommend 'trying it out' if you have doubts about your intention, or need for it. I have not heard many (any!) stories similar to mine, most I have heard are benign tales of an (to quote McKenna) 'illumination flare' one has shot off in their internal landscape. I have no direct experience with some having a 'bad' time, but then again, I tend to befriend the psyche-nauts, we have a built in way of navigating these strange waters :)

As it turns out, reality is not only stranger than we imagine, reality is stranger than we can imagine.
canislatrans

United States
12/01/2010 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It does have a great deal to do with intention... but I have to tell you... I've had some extremely rough experiences despite all prep & work. (it might have to do with my spontaneous ability to achieve such things but I'm really not sure). I'm sooooo freakishly sensitive to everything psychoactive. I've always wondered about that. The reasoning of it. Seems to be a trait among my native american side of the family, all of whom are 'gifted' in some subtle way. The fact that none of us trip very well is basically CRAZY! I'm well educated on everything I've done. I would appear to be 'the ideal' type for such journeys, yet it's always quite the opposite; though in my younger years I never allowed that to be a deterent, obviously!

IDK, just feeling babbly.... hf

I agree that even sometimes proper intention is not enough, but then again, wasn't it? When we have a bad trip, or a difficult trip as I prefer to call them, it is often because our intentions have ultimately brought us to that place. We trip because we want knowledge, we want healing, and often to have those things we are brought to very unsatisfactory or scary places, most often times they exist inside ourselves. In order to have knowledge or healing, we are in turn brought to those places inside ourselves. They are blocks that prevent us from having that information or healing. So, with the aid of the mushrooms or DMT or whatever substance you are on, they will provide instructions on how to release those blocks. Oftentimes when a person has a bad trip, it is because they are brought right to those blockages when they were expecting to party and have a good time. Or they are brought there, and are unable to properly integrate or release those energy blocks inside us. The mushrooms and DMT want to help us remove those blocks, but they can lead us down a bad path if we are not able to follow their direction.
canislatrans

United States
12/01/2010 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh yes, very true. It's always orally ingested in ritual. I'm sure that is a factor as well though you wouldn't think it should be such a HUGE one, pretty odd.

I know alot of deeply spiritual & experienced travellers that haven't had any better luck.... another aspect I find fascinating.

I prefer to work with spirit entities that are easier to work with. For me, that is mushrooms, DMT, and mescaline. I typically stick to naturally produced substances, ones with a long relationship with humans. Mushrooms have been taken for tens of thousands of years, if not longer. DMT through ayahuasca the same.
Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would suggest following all warnings you might have read on this thread. It's not a game, toy, joke, or recreational drug.

A few years back while living in Berkeley, a buddy said he has some DMT and sure I'll get a little bit. Held onto it out of mind for a few months.

At the time, I had been having intense, vivid experiences in mediations and in dreams, almost as if the 'visions' and sensations were leading me to discover (re-discover?) a vital part of myself (of which psychedelics have been known to help to feel and heal.)

A good friend (who had done it before) and I went upstairs, he talked to be about some basics, (Keep your eyes closed.. dont freak out.. etc) and proceed to smoke a pipe of the crystal, one person at a time.

I had no expectation about how it would go; I consciously set an intention of respect and inquisition for my journey. When I held the inhale of smoke, I felt my body become less.. dense and started to move away from it. Then, as if i was shot from a cannon, was somewhere else. I knew I was not in my body, but my 'personality', my mind, my point of view, my.. spirit had been propelled into a empty black void. As soon as I recognized this, an overwhelming sense of joy and relief came over me. It was like coming home, seeing an old lover. Nostalgic warm bliss. This passed.. and then I became aware there was another 'entity' in the 'void' I was in.

It (they?) recieved me with warmth, and i sensed they were sort of flattered / giggled that I was clinging to this intention of respect and curiosity towards who or whatever I might experience.

They then asked me if I wanted to 'go all the way'.

I laughed and said no way! Thanks, but I think i am content here, and would like to explore where I was. Thinking about this now, I really don't know where wither 'place' was, I have some lofty guesses about to where I declined my invite, but, humbly, no idea.

They then said (this was all done non-verbally..) if I was to ever return here, there were to be conditions.

1. that my body was to be in very good shape- good by the ideals of yoga/taoism, open channels, strong, flexible, much time into a dedicated and thorough spiritual discipline. and,
2. that the 'place' i did it was very important. "They" "said" it must have good symmetry, clean, a certain tranquility to it. I 'said' what about the Taj Mahal? (I dont know why, never been there, but its a mental image of idealistic symmetry and feng shui. They said yes something like the taj.. or a mountain.. not too strict, just guidlines

This all has happened in a couple of seconds.

Then.. 'they' became visible!

At this point I felt 'it/they' to be a 'she'

She was a golden orb.

The black void I was in has a depth to it, like i could look 'down the way' and oddly around things, if there were things to look around. I could freely move my point of perception.

The Golden Orb came closer and closer to me. I started feeling excited. Sexy. Tingley. Erotic.

The Orb and I had a cosmic, tantric, orgasmic, erotic, telepathic love making session. The whole time I was feeling the most powerful, lucid and 'intellegent' orgasm I had know. (just the sensations..)

We went at it for most of the time I was there. At one point I looked behind her and saw that rather than a perfectly spherical shape, she had a depth, in fact it look like a snake or some phallic imagery. Like you were looking at just a snake's head straight-on, unable to see the several feet of body 'behind' it at that angle.

I came back to my body and was .. well, elated, astonished, some how I felt enriched, cleansed, renewed and rejuvinated for life. Dying has been known to do that..

I would NOT NOT NOT recommend 'trying it out' if you have doubts about your intention, or need for it. I have not heard many (any!) stories similar to mine, most I have heard are benign tales of an (to quote McKenna) 'illumination flare' one has shot off in their internal landscape. I have no direct experience with some having a 'bad' time, but then again, I tend to befriend the psyche-nauts, we have a built in way of navigating these strange waters :)

As it turns out, reality is not only stranger than we imagine, reality is stranger than we can imagine.
 Quoting: ramone3000

Thank you so much for sharing! I've heard a few parallel type accounts but most of the experiences (at that level) seem to be very personal. Less common denominators than you find in other entheogens. Another intriguing aspect. What I've noticed is that the lower levels, before breakthrough share many characteristics but once a person gets farther out it becomes much more individual....
idk 1dunno1

ramone3000  (OP)

User ID: 1040454
United States
12/01/2010 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you so much for sharing! I've heard a few parallel type accounts but most of the experiences (at that level) seem to be very personal. Less common denominators than you find in other entheogens. Another intriguing aspect. What I've noticed is that the lower levels, before breakthrough share many characteristics but once a person gets farther out it becomes much more individual....
idk 1dunno1

Haha thank you for reading! That's a good point you make, and I've wondered about this as well. The buddy I smoked it with had an experience of being in a very lush and lively forest, and could interact with all the little fuzzy woodland creatures.

McKenna would reference his interactions with 'machine elves', a term i still use to describe the ticky tacky cookie cutter lifestyle. :)
Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree that even sometimes proper intention is not enough, but then again, wasn't it? When we have a bad trip, or a difficult trip as I prefer to call them, it is often because our intentions have ultimately brought us to that place. We trip because we want knowledge, we want healing, and often to have those things we are brought to very unsatisfactory or scary places, most often times they exist inside ourselves. In order to have knowledge or healing, we are in turn brought to those places inside ourselves. They are blocks that prevent us from having that information or healing. So, with the aid of the mushrooms or DMT or whatever substance you are on, they will provide instructions on how to release those blocks. Oftentimes when a person has a bad trip, it is because they are brought right to those blockages when they were expecting to party and have a good time. Or they are brought there, and are unable to properly integrate or release those energy blocks inside us. The mushrooms and DMT want to help us remove those blocks, but they can lead us down a bad path if we are not able to follow their direction.

Oh yes, of course. We do not get to choose the methodology of our healing, unfortunatley! It can be pretty brutal, yet always simultaneously beautiful!

The best I've been able to ascertain (on a personal level) is that I am meant to keep my focus here in this realm. As I mentioned, I can achieve alterned states spontaneously, both willingly and unwillingly (*sigh*). It seems to be on some kind of 'need to know' basis. Very hard to convey what I am trying to express....

I've mentioned in other threads that I seem to at times have a hard time 'staying in my body'. I am pretty positive this is all related....

Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha thank you for reading! That's a good point you make, and I've wondered about this as well. The buddy I smoked it with had an experience of being in a very lush and lively forest, and could interact with all the little fuzzy woodland creatures.

McKenna would reference his interactions with 'machine elves', a term i still use to describe the ticky tacky cookie cutter lifestyle. :)
 Quoting: ramone3000

Oh yes, I agree. While I do respect McKenna a great deal, I love his work but it's pretty damn funny that you can almost feel the moment when he ceases to be a 'psychonaut' and researcher and just becomes a STRAIGHT UP FRYER....... lol~~

Opeth

United States
12/01/2010 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer to work with spirit entities that are easier to work with. For me, that is mushrooms, DMT, and mescaline. I typically stick to naturally produced substances, ones with a long relationship with humans. Mushrooms have been taken for tens of thousands of years, if not longer. DMT through ayahuasca the same.

I've seen your posts about the Ayahuasca in other threads (I stay quiet alot....)
If I remember correctly, did you not partake of the actual ritual?
Would you like to share on that?

canislatrans

United States
12/01/2010 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've seen your posts about the Ayahuasca in other threads (I stay quiet alot....)
If I remember correctly, did you not partake of the actual ritual?
Would you like to share on that?

I have not been to South America to be in an Aya ritual there, but I have prepared Aya here at home and have made ritual of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129741
United States
12/01/2010 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: just smoked dmt

my thread on DMT, has my first experience semi-detailed in it

SMOKE DMT. JOIN MY CULT.

GLP