Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1139725
United States
12/01/2010 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."
4:00 into part two video:

"I am apparently not long for this world so this will be my final testament. As I intonated on the Arctel interview, My involvement with the S-4 and the alien interview program did come to an end in 1997 and I have not been involved with the black ops program for more than a decade. However, I have been in contact with certain individuals who are still involved in attempting to make sense of the information that was gathered before the aliens discorporated and i am here to tell you gentlemen that if i am not long for this world, you are not much longer. As the bible thumpers say, the end times are upon us. The end of the world. We have been tested and found wanting. The aliens came, they presented themselves to humanity. They were taken, and held, and questioned and allowed to die. And now the reckoning is at hand [laughs].

What is your final testament. "Thank you for your compassion."
phizzycyst

User ID: 845802
United States
12/01/2010 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting, thanks for linking
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interviewer: " so what you are saying the biblical end times are upon us?"

Victor: "Its rather childish to call them biblical since the bible itself is a simply a smokescreen. These aliens come from the universe of science not the universe of biblical, [unintelligble] deliberate disinformation campaign started by those who first encountered the aliens and the first that kept that knowledge for themselves."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victor: "The Zoltan Calendar is another inaccurate representation of what we are talking about. The date 2012 is not accurate. The Mayans considered themselves to be far better mathmaticians than they actually were. In point of thought, the date is very close but not 2012, not 2012, not within my lifetime, what's left of it. Its certainly within yours..... Let's just say that I wouldn't plan a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary. My head is a beehive."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victor: "Pres. Bush, now there is a puppet. There is your artificial marionette. And, no one seems to be able to identify him as an artificial president why should they be able to recognize a real alien when they see one. President Bush is irrelevant. Irrelevant to the process, irrelevant to the process of government, and certainly irrelevant to the decision making that goes on from the vice president's office."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victor mentions Rumsfeld and his agenda quite a bit and asks for "so-called" ufo investigators to look up where Rumsfeld was on March 23, 2008. I couldn't find anything for the date doing an internet search but I found an article that talks about the torture scandal he was involved in this year, and the possible cover-up scheme that followed, which may show a character profile that many did not realize. Here is the link:

[link to open.salon.com]

I always thought that guy looked very reptilian...

Photo of Rumsfeld:
[link to static.open.salon.com]

Excerpt from the article dated March 22, 2010 (included within the article is the court documents extrapolating the details of the claim):
This is an historic first; a legal case against a high-ranking U.S. government official for torture. The mainstream media presents a deafening silence on the matter. Certainly one can know that if this were a sex scandal, if this high-ranking official had been caught in an airport men’s room stall using a “wide stance”, or if he had been caught cheating on his wife, it would be all over the airwaves. Searching the Internet for information about this historic development, there is basically one news release via Associate Press that is reiterated on virtually every site that mentions this development.

The United States Secretary of Defense under the Bush/Cheney regime, Donald Rumsfeld, is facing charges of torture, which at this point in time is hardly news. Be that as it may, there has been an important recent development in the matter of Rumsfeld’s torture involvement, and hardly a note is seen or heard in the major news media outlets regarding this recent major development in Rumsfeld’s Bush/Cheney era torturous offenses against our national ideals.

Two U.S. citizens, contractors Donald Vance and Nathan Ertel, have filed a civil lawsuit against Rumsfeld that alleges they were tortured while in Iraq working for an Iraqi owned security firm, Shield Group Security. The court ruling (PDF) presents a fairly thorough written account of the background of the case, which to my reading reeks of cover-up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180335
United States
12/01/2010 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
according to a blog source regarding Rumsfeld's whereabouts on March 23, 2008:

"I have studied these tapes a lot. On the 23rd March, Rumsfeld was in London in NATO discussions, although sources also confirmed that later that day he was spotted in New Mexico ((((hello??))))), which isn't impossible. Apparently the discussions were regarding the removal of US troops from Afghanistan. Why would they just pull out? Unless of course, they were needed somewhere else. Rumsfeld is a fool. He thinks he can be part of the elite that will leave this planet. The aliens aren't stupid. They will have seen what he is doing and seen his motives for his actions. If we were going to be taken, he would have no say in anything the aliens do. He would be just another human being, and that scares there hell outta him."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
at the end of part two Victor quotes something in French, "Offre moi le déluge, le déluge solaire", which means as much as "give me the flooding, the solar flooding!" The word "deluge" is a term used in bibe to describe the great flood which resulted in extinction of everyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180978
Sweden
12/01/2010 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171782
United States
12/01/2010 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fun times.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
footage of original interview

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is a couple years old but is a good doc about the footage from outside opinion

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1162227
United States
12/01/2010 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I loved the original though he DID act like a prick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1167107
United States
12/01/2010 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.
So I guess the deluge will occur some time before 2017.

Bob Dean may be right.
dumpling dude

User ID: 1105695
United States
12/01/2010 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is making it sound the the television series the EVENT.

If you have kept up with the series at all you would have seen they launched a satellite that sent comminications to their home.

They will be coming to save them and the dumb ass governments are going to fight them with the humans they conditioned into believing they are bad.

The aliens will destroy everyone involved but leave the innocents who had nothing to do with this.

It will happen exactly like this.

Whether or not our planet will be salvaged will be up to our governments.
Because in their futile attempts to win the war they will go nuclear.

Some humans will be saved and taken with them to their home.

They will be viewed as innocent brainwashed victims of an evil species which killed the planet.

They will also be integrated into the alien society.
Whether on earth or their home.

Last Edited by DumplingDude on 12/01/2010 07:03 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Bob Dean may be right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1167107

SOLAR deluge, apparently... destruction by water first (great flood), then fire...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is making it sound the the television series the EVENT.

If you have kept up with the series at all you would have seen they launched a satellite that sent comminications to their home.

They will be coming to save them and the dumb ass governments are going to fight them with the humans they conditioned into believing they are bad.

The aliens will destroy everyone involved but leave the innocents who had nothing to do with this.

It will happen exactly like this.

Whether or not our planet will be salvaged will be up to our governments.
Because in their futile attempts to win the war they will go nuclear.

Some humans will be saved and taken with them to their home.

They will be viewed as innocent brainwashed victims of an evil species which killed the planet.

They will also be integrated into the alien society.
Whether on earth or their home.
 Quoting: dumpling dude

i have not seen The Event yet. Not much for tv watching. is it worth tuning it?
dumpling dude

United States
12/01/2010 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Bob Dean may be right.

SOLAR deluge, apparently... destruction by water first (great flood), then fire...
 Quoting: Salt & Light

Thats if your translation is correct and if you believe that is what he meant .

I am more apt to believe they are coming to get their own to take back home.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Bob Dean may be right.

this may seem far out but i think the illuminati control theater and tv... so i never take anything i see there at face value but try to look for more of the back door approach for the disinformation agenda... maybe i am conspiratorial? yathink??

tounge
dumpling dude

United States
12/01/2010 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Salt and Light,

Here [link to www.nbc.com]

You can watch the entire series on the NBC website for the next month or so and then they remove it.

It really is worth it.

Its also rumored that the Dept of Defense is bankrolling this series.

hmmm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Salt and Light,

Here [link to www.nbc.com]

You can watch the entire series on the NBC website for the next month or so and then they remove it.

It really is worth it.

Its also rumored that the Dept of Defense is bankrolling this series.

hmmm

thanks! bankrolling huh....hmmm interesting
dumpling dude

United States
12/01/2010 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
this may seem far out but i think the illuminati control theater and tv... so i never take anything i see there at face value but try to look for more of the back door approach... maybe i am conspiratorial? yathink??

tounge

No, not far out at all. There is a certain group of people that control media and politics in this world along with finances.

Whether they are iluminati or not I do not know.

But they are all Jewish. Or at least %90 are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126839
Netherlands
12/01/2010 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting.

Bob Dean may be right.

got ma bags packed already. just as long as they're not bastard reptiles like 90% of the so-called humans on this planet.
dumpling dude

United States
12/01/2010 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
got ma bags packed already. just as long as they're not bastard reptiles like 90% of the so-called humans on this planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126839
\

Im packing light. Memories only needed.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
at the risk of sounding controversial, i think Victor is part of the ET deception now. not sure how they got him to cross over, maybe large sums of money or asylum of some sort. what do you guys think?
Earth Daughter

User ID: 1167107
United States
12/01/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
at the risk of sounding controversial, i think Victor is part of the ET deception now. not sure how they got him to cross over, maybe large sums of money or asylum of some sort. what do you guys think?

Don't know. If he really is dying, what would be his motivation? Money for his family? Or maybe he figures he might as well tell the truth now, since he doesn't have long.

Or maybe his dying bit was BS. This was filmed in 2008. I wonder if he's still alive.

Hard to say. Something is up with the world though. This early cold. All the volcanism, EQ's, flooding.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
dumpling dude

United States
12/01/2010 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

ditto

in the series the aliens split into 2 groups. Most of The good ones were locked away by the government and the bad ones were behind the government.

Sound familiar?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't know. If he really is dying, what would be his motivation? Money for his family? Or maybe he figures he might as well tell the truth now, since he doesn't have long.

Or maybe his dying bit was BS. This was filmed in 2008. I wonder if he's still alive.

Hard to say. Something is up with the world though. This early cold. All the volcanism, EQ's, flooding.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

i think the dying bit was put on because later in the interview he caught himself when they talked about how much time before the end of the world. the whole thing is suspect to me now because he is coming out 11 yrs after the fact, which i think is a pivotal chess move as we draw very near to disclosure. (i am predicting that disclosure comes within the next 5 years, maybe 3, when CERN makes discovery that completely changes physics as we now understand them...) Disclosure and particle experiments go hand in hand, imho

GLP