Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179837
Puerto Rico
12/01/2010 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."
I don't know if the 2012 is a valid date, but the increase in earthquakes and other earth changes have increased each year by such a rate that I don't seeing going 5 years without the BIG change.

Also the increase in both daylight and night time tapings of UFO has also increased substantially each year that by the end of 2011 it will either be a daily occurrence or officially announced by then.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181249
United States
12/01/2010 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This vid.. it comes off as overly 'hollywood' for it to be a legit interview IMO. 'Victor's coughing, the dramatic gesticulating with the cane, says he's going to die soon, the multiple camera angles including the one outside the vehicle when there were only supposed to be two cameras from the two individuals inside. In part 2, like one commenter remarked there seemed to be two 'UFO's flying by outside the vehicle (they're brief, but they're there). A great deal of hollywood'ish flair and a real life conversation is usually not analogous to the melodrama that is captured in this interview.

Raises a b.s. flag for me
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1139725
United States
12/01/2010 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This vid.. it comes off as overly 'hollywood' for it to be a legit interview IMO. 'Victor's coughing, the dramatic gesticulating with the cane, says he's going to die soon, the multiple camera angles including the one outside the vehicle when there were only supposed to be two cameras from the two individuals inside. In part 2, like one commenter remarked there seemed to be two 'UFO's flying by outside the vehicle (they're brief, but they're there). A great deal of hollywood'ish flair and a real life conversation is usually not analogous to the melodrama that is captured in this interview.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181249

it was my understanding that interviewer has one camera and a man outside the vehicle had the other.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
i do agree that victor has a flair for the dramatic and seems a bit narcissistic. not sure that is enough to negate the whole thing though.
unspoken411

User ID: 773042
United States
12/01/2010 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181249
United States
12/01/2010 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

it was my understanding that interviewer has one camera and a man outside the vehicle had the other.
 Quoting: Salt & Light

But they obviously switched positions, two cameramen in the vehicle at the start, one in front and one in the back seat, in one brief shot one of those guys must have exited the vehicle, with 'Victor' having a cow over there being two cameras, he was apparently ok with that..? Doesn't discount it but seems strange and inconsistent.

It all comes off a one of these pseudo or 'mock' documentaries that is pushed as authentic but the filmmakers end up blowing their cover so to speak because they got carried away with the production aspect.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

But they obviously switched positions, two cameramen in the vehicle at the start, one in front and one in the back seat, in one brief shot one of those guys must have exited the vehicle, with 'Victor' having a cow over there being two cameras, he was apparently ok with that..? Doesn't discount it but seems strange and inconsistent.

It all comes off a one of these pseudo or 'mock' documentaries that is pushed as authentic but the filmmakers end up blowing their cover so to speak because they got carried away with the production aspect.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181249

i hear you. they took great care to match his voice if that is true, just sayin...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131832
United States
12/01/2010 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched the interview and it did seem a bit dramatic. My BS meter started to come to life. And one thing I always look for with anything that's supposed to be authentic and "real", is the camera work. Like the previous poster said, the camera angles switched too much, implying there was more than 2 people OR they did a cut and sent a guy outside, but either way it makes it seem fake.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched the interview and it did seem a bit dramatic. My BS meter started to come to life. And one thing I always look for with anything that's supposed to be authentic and "real", is the camera work. Like the previous poster said, the camera angles switched too much, implying there was more than 2 people OR they did a cut and sent a guy outside, but either way it makes it seem fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1131832

subtle fakedness... i used to date a movie maker (low budget type) whose brother was a big filmmaker. i got some inside info on making vids/movies. when doing documentaries, always always always have an extra camera going that the interviewee is not aware of. also, the blinking eye effect that reed used.... very difficult to pull off. many have said that the body looked stuffed. well, why would somebody make so much effort to do a blinking eye (not just blinking but whincing) and then not take the same attention to detail on the other parts of the body?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181059
United States
12/01/2010 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the government is being controlled by a few bad aliens and evil humans while good ones are kept locked away and those that are free are blended in trying to help get the word out.

Has anyone even asked "Where did that supposed Chinese missile go down"?

Where is the proof it has gone down?

What are all these huge anomolies all of a sudden around the sun, Jupiter and Saturn which are slowly headed this way?

????????????????
 Quoting: dumpling dude

The Chinese did not do the missile they are stating now, it was the Illuminati doing it as soon as Obama left and it was serious, somehow it did not work for them. It was a USA missile but done by the Illuminati here. That is the new news on it. I think China might be the ones who stopped it?? Not sure, that is why they didnt see it coming in, it was in and not being done by our military.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the government is being controlled by a few bad aliens and evil humans while good ones are kept locked away and those that are free are blended in trying to help get the word out.

Has anyone even asked "Where did that supposed Chinese missile go down"?

Where is the proof it has gone down?

What are all these huge anomolies all of a sudden around the sun, Jupiter and Saturn which are slowly headed this way?

????????????????

The Chinese did not do the missile they are stating now, it was the Illuminati doing it as soon as Obama left and it was serious, somehow it did not work for them. It was a USA missile but done by the Illuminati here. That is the new news on it. I think China might be the ones who stopped it?? Not sure, that is why they didnt see it coming in, it was in and not being done by our military.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181059

all kinds of stuff hitting the fan... or getting ready to. chess pieces are being strategically and dramatically moved into position.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1169494
United States
12/01/2010 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Separation of Light From Darkness Has Finally Begun
[link to xeeatwelve.com]
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1166550
United States
12/01/2010 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interviewer: " so what you are saying the biblical end times are upon us?"

Victor: "Its rather childish to call them biblical since the bible itself is a simply a smokescreen. These aliens come from the universe of science not the universe of biblical, [unintelligble] deliberate disinformation campaign started by those who first encountered the aliens and the first that kept that knowledge for themselves."

So because some highly advanced "alien" says that the bible is a smokescreen you believe them unconditionally?

If they were so powerful, why were they taken into custody.

Why no rescue from their buddies?

I'll tell you why, because they are NOT the only highly advanced "beings" in this universe.

They are actually well below the ultimate Being...God.

The only smoke screen here is the one they're putting out.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Victor: "Its rather childish to call them biblical since the bible itself is a simply a smokescreen. These aliens come from the universe of science not the universe of biblical, [unintelligble] deliberate disinformation campaign started by those who first encountered the aliens and the first that kept that knowledge for themselves."

So because some highly advanced "alien" says that the bible is a smokescreen you believe them unconditionally?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166550

where did i say that?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only smoke screen here is the one they're putting out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166550

i agree 100%
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/01/2010 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
truth be told, i think that the entity in the video has to be a hybrid of some sort
We Who Watch

User ID: 1181383
United States
12/02/2010 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. What would make you think he was a hybrid? Why do you believe in hybrids existing? I ask honestly, not to make fun of you.
7 Billion people on the planet!
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. What would make you think he was a hybrid? Why do you believe in hybrids existing? I ask honestly, not to make fun of you.
 Quoting: We Who Watch

it is the alien entity that i think is a hybrid, not victor.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting. What would make you think he was a hybrid?

Because the entity is in a physical body.

Why do you believe in hybrids existing?

That is a long story, but it basically goes back to Nephilim.

I ask honestly, not to make fun of you.

It's cool, I am not worried about you making fun of me.
We Who Watch

United States
12/02/2010 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhh! So you are looking at it from a religious point of view.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

no i am looking at it from a scientific point of view.

(see quote below) i don't believe in religion.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

no i am looking at it from a scientific point of view.

(see quote below) i don't believe in religion.

the bulk of the data i compiled that gears my thinking is outside of biblical reference. however, i was quite surprised to see some of it mentioned there.
We Who Watch

United States
12/02/2010 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would an alien not have a physical body? Are you talking multidimensionality? Frankly I could see Victor as a possible hybrid, but not the entity on video.
That's a BIG number!
And I am one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would an alien not have a physical body? Are you talking multidimensionality? Frankly I could see Victor as a possible hybrid, but not the entity on video.

aliens haven't been seen to be trapped, and can pass thru walls, etc. hybrids are another story. victor is a man who is working to aid final deception surrounding disclosure. imho
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you talking multidimensionality?

yes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you talking multidimensionality?

yes

however i do not dismiss the possible need for a device to make this happen, whether on a hybrid or from remote place (ship). Why this entity allowed itself to remain captured suggests some things:

1) their device was removed and disabled
2) naval intelligence can prevent outside source from activating it
3) the risk of rescuing them outweighed the cost of their lives

who knows.... speculating
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1100087
Sweden
12/02/2010 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think there are many important things to pay attention to, like when he says that the president is a puppet, an artifical president... that the vp really has the power. maybe we all need to pay more attention to what the vp's are doing. they are the man behind the curtain so to speak. i think obama is also an artifical president...

I do agree that Cheney seemed more in the know than Dubya.

So, If McCain would have won, Palin would have been VP...`cause she´s so clever...

if anybody thinks that American voters still play a role in the election, they are sadly mistaken. voting machines are smokescreen to fool the sheeple/masses, keep up appearances.

That`s not what I said. If the VP power thing that "Victor" talks about was true, Palin would never have been nominated for that. I could expand on that but that would be an energy waste.

i think palin was another chess move... there was never any intent for that party to make it. i agree with you

You don`t have to agree, just sayin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181532
Germany
12/02/2010 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The video looks fake to me...

I think it's all part of a secret program to flood the public with invented stories about the upcoming "end of the world". The curious-minded (=potential trouble-makers) take the bait, then start to believe "it's all going to end soon anyway, so why care about society and politics anymore?".
Mission accomplished, I'd say. Just look at all the doom entertainment here day by day.
Judeth

User ID: 1181509
United Kingdom
12/02/2010 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Az3 And there we have it (as if it wasn't already obvious). The whole thing is just an elaborate dog and pony show. These are the biblical end times folks and this world is going to be turned into hell. So turn to Jesus Christ while you are still blessed with a little time.

THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!... [link to www.chick.com]

Last Edited by Judeth on 12/02/2010 05:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181532
Germany
12/02/2010 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

:Az3: And there we have it (as if it wasn't already obvious). The whole thing is just an elaborate dog and pony show. These are the biblical end times folks and this world is going to be turned into hell. So turn to Jesus Christ while you are still blessed with a little time.

THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!... [link to www.chick.com]
 Quoting: Judeth

NineTeen, just get a book on space and astronomy, shut up and busy yourself with understanding the Earth's insignificant role in the Universe. THE cure for all you Bible-thumpers.

GLP