Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1139725
United States
12/02/2010 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."
No, he said we have less than half that.

The original film was shot in 1997. He said they shouldn't plan on a 20 year anniversary of THAT film. Twenty years from 1997 is 2017.

the film was shot in 2008

I'm speaking of the original film with the ET in it.

i understand, but he told the interviewer in the 2008 vid that we had less than 20 years, there is no mention of it in the original vid.

He was indeed referring to a 20 year anniversary of the first video interview in '97. This would refer to an end times scenario before 2017.

Victor: "The Zoltan Calendar is another inaccurate representation of what we are talking about. The date 2012 is not accurate. The Mayans considered themselves to be far better mathmaticians than they actually were. In point of thought, the date is very close but not 2012, not 2012, not within my lifetime, what's left of it. Its certainly within yours..... Let's just say that I wouldn't plan a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary. My head is a beehive."

Throughout the interview he mentions how it's been 11 years since the footage released in '97. I think he's insinuating that the footage we're watching now ('08) would be the "11th year anniversary" to what we've seen in the past, and to not expect a follow-up 9 years from now. Just makes more sense to me.
 Quoting: KikoKazuma

i hear you, i think it can be taken either way. the context to me sounded present tense. but i could stand corrected.
R4t
User ID: 1181946
Canada
12/02/2010 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
My native language is french. What he really says in french is "Apres moi le deluge, le deluge solaire." which translate to "After me the flood, the solar flood" He has an accent when he spoke in french but unless he has practice that line a bit I think he can speak french also for real...

He has this dark tone, attitude some people take when they are close to death its very weird I can't explain it but its hard to fake... you have had to see/talk to lots of people close to death to know what I'm talking about...

I think we're going to get BBQ'd "Knowing" style... I had a bad vibe when I saw this video... then the golf oil spill predicted right in the movie... Then they found a huge gaping hole in the magnetic field letting solar radiation go through instead of blocking them.
~*~gsf~*~

User ID: 1089393
Canada
12/02/2010 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The comments about the 'solar flood' makes me think.....

Read this thread, and you will see why :/

Thread: Petroglyphs, not just simple, crude drawings from ancient man. The truth is stranger then you could ever imagine.
:gsfhibiscus: ...Where there's a Will...

"...go back to sleep you yellow bellied freaks, afraid of God AND Modern Science..." ~ Wintersleep ~
dumpling dude

User ID: 1105695
United States
12/02/2010 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interviewer: " so what you are saying the biblical end times are upon us?"

Victor: "Its rather childish to call them biblical since the bible itself is a simply a smokescreen. These aliens come from the universe of science not the universe of biblical, [unintelligble] deliberate disinformation campaign started by those who first encountered the aliens and the first that kept that knowledge for themselves."

Az3 And there we have it (as if it wasn't already obvious). The whole thing is just an elaborate dog and pony show. These are the biblical end times folks and this world is going to be turned into hell. So turn to Jesus Christ while you are still blessed with a little time.

THIS WAS YOUR LIFE!... [link to www.chick.com]

NineTeen, just get a book on space and astronomy, shut up and busy yourself with understanding the Earth's insignificant role in the Universe. THE cure for all you Bible-thumpers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181532

Aw hell,,,,she can thump my damn bible anytime. lol
Yoyoma
User ID: 1167196
United States
12/02/2010 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victor is a fucking asshole.

I don't think he is the same guy because the guy in 1998 was far more articulate. Also, he never would have said he stopped working at Area 51 in 1997. That would greatly narrow down list of people he could be, Victor circa 1998 would never say something so stupid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
My native language is french. What he really says in french is "Apres moi le deluge, le deluge solaire." which translate to "After me the flood, the solar flood" He has an accent when he spoke in french but unless he has practice that line a bit I think he can speak french also for real...

He has this dark tone, attitude some people take when they are close to death its very weird I can't explain it but its hard to fake... you have had to see/talk to lots of people close to death to know what I'm talking about...

I think we're going to get BBQ'd "Knowing" style... I had a bad vibe when I saw this video... then the golf oil spill predicted right in the movie... Then they found a huge gaping hole in the magnetic field letting solar radiation go through instead of blocking them.
 Quoting: R4t 1181946

thank you for your input.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178810
United States
12/02/2010 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
so what were the aliens trying to tell us?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Victor is a fucking asshole.

I don't think he is the same guy because the guy in 1998 was far more articulate. Also, he never would have said he stopped working at Area 51 in 1997. That would greatly narrow down list of people he could be, Victor circa 1998 would never say something so stupid.
 Quoting: Yoyoma 1167196

i think it is the real victor, i have no doubt about that. but this interview shows that he sold out and is putting on some dramatic flaire. for his own personal gain? maybe... there is always a big difference in demeanor when one is being truthful and when one is acting. it doesn't negate the original video or change the story. the motive for saying what he is saying is just different.

as soon as i heard him use derrogatory terms regarding Christians and bible reference, I knew something was rotten about the whole thing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178810

they are saying the same thing they have always been saying. they are saying that they are not who they really are and that they will continue their agenda until the end of time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180141
United States
12/02/2010 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173509
Ireland
12/02/2010 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are saying the same thing they have always been saying. they are saying that they are not who they really are and that they will continue their agenda until the end of time.
 Quoting: Salt & Light

It never ends does it?....
Life and Love

User ID: 1172773
United States
12/02/2010 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I hear you correctly, then they are basically "empty" and we are imputing our meaning on to them. That in and of itself is a deep concept that's hard to wrap your mind around, well, my mind at least! LOL

They just "are" -- unaffected by us or what we think/do about them.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I hear you correctly, then they are basically "empty" and we are imputing our meaning on to them. That in and of itself is a deep concept that's hard to wrap your mind around, well, my mind at least! LOL

Quoting: Life and Love

you are not hearing me correctly.
Life and Love

United States
12/02/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, thanks for the course correction... I'll go back and re-read. :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Life and Love

they are deceiving us as to who they really are and what their pupose is and their agenda (broadly scoped) is to remove our kind from God our creator, every shred dot and tittle of it.
Life and Love

United States
12/02/2010 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

they are deceiving us as to who they really are and what their pupose is and their agenda (broadly scoped) is to remove our kind from God our creator, every shred dot and tittle of it.

Thanks for clarifying, S&L. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178810
United States
12/02/2010 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

please explain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1115385
United States
12/02/2010 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is making it sound the the television series the EVENT.

If you have kept up with the series at all you would have seen they launched a satellite that sent comminications to their home.

They will be coming to save them and the dumb ass governments are going to fight them with the humans they conditioned into believing they are bad.

The aliens will destroy everyone involved but leave the innocents who had nothing to do with this.

It will happen exactly like this.

Whether or not our planet will be salvaged will be up to our governments.
Because in their futile attempts to win the war they will go nuclear.

Some humans will be saved and taken with them to their home.

They will be viewed as innocent brainwashed victims of an evil species which killed the planet.

They will also be integrated into the alien society.
Whether on earth or their home.
 Quoting: dumpling dude

ummm go hit bong a few times pal
Edcaro
User ID: 1125835
United States
12/02/2010 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

very well said.. thank you. i find in my research that ancient aliens, fallen angels, demons, whatever you want to call them, brought with them theatre and other things (weapons of war, etc). it is with theatrical representation that many deceptive operations are taking place. you never see propaganda this way to support God's plan. However, you see every type of evil, corruption, slander and murder with theatrical representation. God does not use the television, media or theater to support what He said from the beginning.

PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT ME WITH THE VIEWS OF VICTOR OR THE INTERVIEWER. I DO NOT SHARE THEM.

Thanks, S&L...actually my rebuke was not for you but for another...I meant what I said...I came to learn...there is something here that I need to know...as to what...not sure just yet?? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
very well said.. thank you. i find in my research that ancient aliens, fallen angels, demons, whatever you want to call them, brought with them theatre and other things (weapons of war, etc). it is with theatrical representation that many deceptive operations are taking place. you never see propaganda this way to support God's plan. However, you see every type of evil, corruption, slander and murder with theatrical representation. God does not use the television, media or theater to support what He said from the beginning.

PLEASE DO NOT CONNECT ME WITH THE VIEWS OF VICTOR OR THE INTERVIEWER. I DO NOT SHARE THEM.

Thanks, S&L...actually my rebuke was not for you but for another...I meant what I said...I came to learn...there is something here that I need to know...as to what...not sure just yet?? Thanks.
 Quoting: Edcaro 1125835

ah, my apologies. thank you. i am here to learn as well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2010 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
random tidbit about the "elite" and rumsfeld mentions. i think it is hilarious that rumsfeld is doing whatever he can to assure his self-propsed elite ass gets a seat on the first alien ship out of here. what a fool. i am not going, he can have my seat. oh wait.. i am not elite, so i don't get a seat, anyway. pffffft.... let the fools climb aboard. i am hanging here and waiting for the real rapture.
alliamisman

User ID: 1183505
United States
12/03/2010 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Esther
User ID: 1126003
United States
12/04/2010 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation Chapter 13...

Ronald (6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): was the "1st Beast whose actions were opposite of the Christ, was ruler of the world, lied to all nations, and was wounded yet lived"

George(6) Walker(6) Bush Jr.(6): the "2nd Beast whose actions were the opposite of the Christ, he imitated the 1st Beast (Reagan) and made 'fire come down from the heavens' with the 'destruction of Babylon' (War In Iraq)"

United(6) States(6) Dollar(6): the "mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy or sell with"

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
 Quoting: the Christ 559

I read that Reagan had to change his street address because he lived at #666. - AC
That is correct! When Ron & Nancy bought their ranch in California, the address was 666 St. Cloud (it's public record). Right after purchasing it, they had the address changed to 668 St. Cloud.
 Quoting: Christian

Wow! I googled that and it's correct!! WOW!!!
devil6
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/04/2010 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
i don't subscribe to channeling and divining practices.
Bluestone
User ID: 1178645
United States
12/17/2010 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that the entire interview? Just those two parts

?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1174747
United States
12/17/2010 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
uh its 2011 almost, EXPECT ALOT MORE OF THESE

"End is upon us" specially in 2012, worst year ever

watch.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
also, this "Victor" has the EXACT same beliefs regarding the Bible that Cliff has

That is just a smokescreen written by the "controllers" who first had alien contact

that there is no God,but there are big powerful bad aliens who just might do really bad things to us if we don't behave

their concepts of the Bible are carbon copies of each other
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
at the risk of sounding controversial, i think Victor is part of the ET deception now. not sure how they got him to cross over, maybe large sums of money or asylum of some sort. what do you guys think?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That movement is going to have a huge impact

in 2011-2012
Bluestone
United States
12/17/2010 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
so basically Cliff dressed up in a disguise, pretended to be a scientist from area 51, pretended to be dying of some weird disease, and gave this guy interview

LOL!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is this shadowy figure VICTOR??????????????????

isn't this just part of the ET CRAZE? nothing really

legit

GLP