Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."

Bluestone
User ID: 1178645
United States
12/17/2010 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Alien Interview - Victor Returns after 11 years - "End times are upon us."
Who is this shadowy figure VICTOR??????????????????

isn't this just part of the ET CRAZE? nothing really

legit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1174747

it's just Cliff
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178645
United States
12/17/2010 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1291247
United States
03/11/2011 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1300547
Philippines
03/17/2011 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello, i'm just curious on the piece of footage wherein the fighter plane flies by and some ufo-like things dart around. can anyone tell me about it? it's about a minute into the video (1:03-1:19) to be exact. thanks
lucem ferre

User ID: 1300578
China
03/17/2011 02:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277556
Canada
03/17/2011 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
He is making it sound the the television series the EVENT.

If you have kept up with the series at all you would have seen they launched a satellite that sent comminications to their home.

They will be coming to save them and the dumb ass governments are going to fight them with the humans they conditioned into believing they are bad.

The aliens will destroy everyone involved but leave the innocents who had nothing to do with this.

It will happen exactly like this.

Whether or not our planet will be salvaged will be up to our governments.
Because in their futile attempts to win the war they will go nuclear.

Some humans will be saved and taken with them to their home.

They will be viewed as innocent brainwashed victims of an evil species which killed the planet.

They will also be integrated into the alien society.
Whether on earth or their home.

Quoting: dumpling dude

soooooooo, no matter what, we're doomed...
Juliett 484

User ID: 1024761
United States
03/17/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
11 years later.
not 10 not 12
don't forget to
factor that into
your theorizing.
11:11
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1139725
United States
03/18/2011 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
11 years later.
not 10 not 12
don't forget to
factor that into
your theorizing.
 Quoting: Juliett 484

pls explain...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16427083
Norway
05/21/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Victor: "The Zoltan Calendar is another inaccurate representation of what we are talking about. The date 2012 is not accurate. The Mayans considered themselves to be far better mathmaticians than they actually were. In point of thought, the date is very close but not 2012, not 2012, not within my lifetime, what's left of it. Its certainly within yours..... Let's just say that I wouldn't plan a 20th anniversary edition of this documentary. My head is a beehive."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1139725

Zoltan? It is Tzolkin ! Come on... american retards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15146129
United States
05/21/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting you pulled this up on a spelling error, when this thread is two years old, based on an interview that happened 2 to 3 years earlier than that, the day El Q posts incoming solar doom chart.

And the vid says doom is about 5 years out...putting us right about at today.

Spelling error synchronicity?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
05/22/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting you pulled this up on a spelling error, when this thread is two years old, based on an interview that happened 2 to 3 years earlier than that, the day El Q posts incoming solar doom chart.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15146129

hmmm...interesting.
(this is my old thread, btw)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201326
Denmark
05/22/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpyoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
11 years later.
not 10 not 12
don't forget to
factor that into
your theorizing.
 Quoting: Juliett 484
Raymantheheretic

User ID: 15319456
United States
05/22/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

More likely pulled up by an 'End Times' search.

Hint hint- we need to quit falling for these deliberate distractions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6628247
United States
05/22/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

More likely pulled up by an 'End Times' search.

Hint hint- we need to quit falling for these deliberate distractions.
 Quoting: Raymantheheretic

victor sold out. its plain to see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6628247
United States
05/22/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
My god....*shaking*

I just watched this 2nd part of the interview.

and about *;20 he speaks of the "end of the world" and the
"Last Trumpet" sound...

WHAT IF...(and this just came to me)

all those noises all over the world people have been hearing are some kind of "warning" to the ELITE that it's TIME to get you and your families ready (hide) or whatever there going to do when it's time.

What if it's like...the clock is ticking...

"The LAST card"

"The last Trumpet Sound"

How many do we have track of so far?

I live in Maine and not heard this yet. But have a feeling ...
"it's coming"
stinchx

User ID: 25535710
Canada
11/08/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rumsfield's mar.23 2008 hunt continues....
found info about dept of defense but nothing bona-fide yet on the where-abouts of rummy on the 23rd yet...yoda

okay here's march.25, 2008 via cnn.com

March 25th, 2008
Pentagon: Non-nuclear ballistic missile parts sent to Taiwan by mistake
Posted: 12:35 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Defense Department accidentally shipped non-nuclear ballistic missile components to Taiwan, the Pentagon said Tuesday.

Four nose cone fuses for intercontinental ballistic missiles were shipped instead of the the helicopter batteries that Taiwan had ordered, Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne said.

He said the fuses, intended for a Minuteman strategic nuclear missile, were shipped in the fall of 2006, and the items were returned to the United States after the mistake was discovered last week.

“There are no nuclear or fissile materials associated with these items,” Wynne said.
mabus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
11/08/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rumsfield's mar.23 2008 hunt continues....
found info about dept of defense but nothing bona-fide yet on the where-abouts of rummy on the 23rd yet...yoda

okay here's march.25, 2008 via cnn.com

March 25th, 2008
Pentagon: Non-nuclear ballistic missile parts sent to Taiwan by mistake
Posted: 12:35 PM ET
WASHINGTON (CNN) — The U.S. Defense Department accidentally shipped non-nuclear ballistic missile components to Taiwan, the Pentagon said Tuesday.

Four nose cone fuses for intercontinental ballistic missiles were shipped instead of the the helicopter batteries that Taiwan had ordered, Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne said.

He said the fuses, intended for a Minuteman strategic nuclear missile, were shipped in the fall of 2006, and the items were returned to the United States after the mistake was discovered last week.

“There are no nuclear or fissile materials associated with these items,” Wynne said.
 Quoting: stinchx

did victor mention this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25535710
Canada
11/09/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
no. i watched the victor video earlier today and was wondering a bit while studying for my ccna. i took a break and was thinking that those trumpet sounds that people are hearing reminds me of "war of the worlds" movie. and then i was thinking of this old art bell interview about a time traveller talking about a war with the greys in 2051 and how they aren't in linear time. and then i started thinking about how the aliens jumped from outer space into those machines(in the movie) in the war of the worlds. when i was watched the movie back in the day i couldn't piece why the aliens would have to jump/zap teleport into the machines and then it clicked in. we could be at war with the greys this whole time but since they can't jump to a year and stick they appear up in the sky randomly and in random years. hence why they jumped into their machines because their ufo's couldn't maintain in this time space/reality. so then i started thinking about this youtube video of victor talking and it reminded me of something, but i can't put my finger on it yet. i've been watching/reading every conspiracy on this planet. i mean i've heard everything. plus a background in freemasonry combine with internet conspiracy i'm in the know... well for a bottom feeder in the pyramid system! but still can't figure it out. maybe i'll get my linux cluster back up and start web crawling for key words again! what's really weird is that he wouldn't even talk about 911, i mean victor that is. this give me more reasoning 911 was done by isreal art students. (but that's a whole other story!). i mean what is the world going to do when they find out the usa fed is buying up all the mortgage's and selling them on the derivative market!!! it's going to get ugly. oh with 2012 and a geographic polar flip is very unlikely plus i'm on watch with nasa dudes and gov't dudes and nothing in the matrix suggest it. i've even been watching scientist that went missing, but just the usual inventors/ex-high ranking shadow gov people are dying not the rock scientist so yea, i think it's only like 12% chance for electromagnetic flip via solar flare(minor) and 0.1% for a geo polar flip. um hmmm this post didn't make sense. just rant'd on. sorry! :(
odinson222

User ID: 1135437
United States
11/09/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
odinson222

A Man Has Got to Know His Limitations

I am just a sinner trying to make it to heaven!

Romans 8:35-39
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/09/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
no. i watched the victor video earlier today and was wondering a bit while studying for my ccna. i took a break and was thinking that those trumpet sounds that people are hearing reminds me of "war of the worlds" movie. and then i was thinking of this old art bell interview about a time traveller talking about a war with the greys in 2051 and how they aren't in linear time. and then i started thinking about how the aliens jumped from outer space into those machines(in the movie) in the war of the worlds. when i was watched the movie back in the day i couldn't piece why the aliens would have to jump/zap teleport into the machines and then it clicked in. we could be at war with the greys this whole time but since they can't jump to a year and stick they appear up in the sky randomly and in random years. hence why they jumped into their machines because their ufo's couldn't maintain in this time space/reality. so then i started thinking about this youtube video of victor talking and it reminded me of something, but i can't put my finger on it yet. i've been watching/reading every conspiracy on this planet. i mean i've heard everything. plus a background in freemasonry combine with internet conspiracy i'm in the know... well for a bottom feeder in the pyramid system! but still can't figure it out. maybe i'll get my linux cluster back up and start web crawling for key words again! what's really weird is that he wouldn't even talk about 911, i mean victor that is. this give me more reasoning 911 was done by isreal art students. (but that's a whole other story!). i mean what is the world going to do when they find out the usa fed is buying up all the mortgage's and selling them on the derivative market!!! it's going to get ugly. oh with 2012 and a geographic polar flip is very unlikely plus i'm on watch with nasa dudes and gov't dudes and nothing in the matrix suggest it. i've even been watching scientist that went missing, but just the usual inventors/ex-high ranking shadow gov people are dying not the rock scientist so yea, i think it's only like 12% chance for electromagnetic flip via solar flare(minor) and 0.1% for a geo polar flip. um hmmm this post didn't make sense. just rant'd on. sorry! :(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25535710

This is a nice little rant, IMO...

the idea that time is a construct perpetrated upon us as part of the poem being written by tptb ties into the greys not being in linear time...

it seems to me that God gives us free will and this can be expressed in infinite ways, under His laws, of course...

so time travel becomes realistic to me... and it wouldn't surprise me if there are beings who have figured out ways around the poem of apparent time we are in... like the principalities of greys, for example...

also, the idea that israeli artists contributed to 911 should be considered... IMO they would not have been aware of what they were doing... it would have been alters... but they were in the building, this is certain...

my own experience makes me think the whole thing was a great magic act and the fact that it is so obviously not what we were told is an aspect of the free will control we give to tptb... that and God's brilliant design to harvest more souls...

:)

Thread: John Lear may be wrong about Christ
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The zionist imperialists (those who worship money and power) are running the show.

behind the curtain, of course, is you-know-who.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The zionist imperialists (those who worship money and power) are running the show.

Quoting: Salt

Hey Salt, I see you haven't been banned yet (or have you ;) )
I wonder if I have been getting it so much because I openly talk about you-know-who! :)

the L-ster... L-cooperfield, L-boogie, L-meister flash... :) i love how when Bob Dylan refers to him on 60 minutes he comes up with his own lil' descriptor: "the chief commander" lol!

[link to youtu.be]

as for Zionistas... methinks they are controlled via vaticano... but it doesn't really matter.... L-boogie will work through anyone, seems like... who is not protected by Christ w daily prayers and reading the bible...

interesting, heard somewhere that Jesus Christ is going to take his place in Jerusalem, hence the actual import of the place to the zionistas... and L-boogie...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
lucifer!... berp!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Salt

Hey Salt, I see you haven't been banned yet (or have you ;) )
I wonder if I have been getting it so much because I openly talk about you-know-who! :)

the L-ster... L-cooperfield, L-boogie, L-meister flash... :) i love how when Bob Dylan refers to him on 60 minutes he comes up with his own lil' descriptor: "the chief commander" lol!

[link to youtu.be]

as for Zionistas... methinks they are controlled via vaticano... but it doesn't really matter.... L-boogie will work through anyone, seems like... who is not protected by Christ w daily prayers and reading the bible...

interesting, heard somewhere that Jesus Christ is going to take his place in Jerusalem, hence the actual import of the place to the zionistas... and L-boogie...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

hahhaaa...
the trick is to post a wild card here and there.
post something that suggests you are completely insane.
then you are chalked up to just another conspiracy nut and nobody takes you seriously.
but those in the know, know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27386289
United Arab Emirates
11/09/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how all ufo/alien threads turn into a political diatribe against the Republicans, so to that I say OP please die quickly you are nothing but a waste here on this planet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how all ufo/alien threads turn into a political diatribe against the Republicans, so to that I say OP please die quickly you are nothing but a waste here on this planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27386289

i AM a republican!
whatareyoutalkingabout?
Fun-Da-Mental

User ID: 4433985
Netherlands
11/09/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The video looks fake to me...

I think it's all part of a secret program to flood the public with invented stories about the upcoming "end of the world". The curious-minded (=potential trouble-makers) take the bait, then start to believe "it's all going to end soon anyway, so why care about society and politics anymore?".
Mission accomplished, I'd say. Just look at all the doom entertainment here day by day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181532

maybe this^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The video looks fake to me...

I think it's all part of a secret program to flood the public with invented stories about the upcoming "end of the world". The curious-minded (=potential trouble-makers) take the bait, then start to believe "it's all going to end soon anyway, so why care about society and politics anymore?".
Mission accomplished, I'd say. Just look at all the doom entertainment here day by day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1181532

maybe this^^
 Quoting: Fun-Da-Mental

since i started this thread two years ago, lots of intel has come down the pike.

victor looks more and more shillish, and perhaps wanted a paycheck from the previous hype

GLP