Transhuman Scientists download brain onto computer making humans immortal

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11086453
United States
02/19/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Transhuman Scientists download brain onto computer making humans immortal

Is this what you are referring to Apollo?

Thread: The Lost Art of Trong-jug
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

Yes, I can do many of those things, I can go into a animal body, but only a few minutes at a time, The only corpses ive been able to re animate is dead insects, But Im a beginner Magus, Ill get better.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINATI

^ I don't care who you are, that's pretty fucking cool ^

Either that, or you're nuts.

Either way though, you'd be an interesting guy to hang around with. I swat flies, you necromance them back up...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11086453

yes, Shamans have been doing the vision quests into animal bodies for thousands of years, You have to wait for the animal to invite you in. I do mine with no substances or drugs.

Ive been in a bear and a wolf body. The bear had incredible sense of smell. I later learned they are more keen than a bloodhound.

And coming out of the wolf. I craved raw meat, I went to buy myself a steak and cooked it rare .

With insects, I cant do it with a squashed body, and it takes a great deal of energy, Only been able to do it three times.

Fascinating.
spock

Got any reading material references you could pass on regarding Trong-jug?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10183013
United States
02/19/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Transhumanism will be greatest fraud of all time. They will successfully capture human memories through brain-scanning techniques. These will consist basic sensory information encoded in chronologically sorted audio/video files. They will successfully capture salient personallity traits through observation of living people by AI technology.

Then their AI machines, married to humanoid robots, carrying "memories" and "personality" will simulate the recorded human beings. It will seem as though the people have been truly "downloaded." The simulacra will exlaim how wonderful it is to be without physical or mental ailment and how they so look forward to living forever. So convincing will the simulacra be that even the "downloaded" people will believe they have cloned into machine life forms.

People will be persuaded by all this, and by a powerful propaganda campaign, to get downloaded. This service will be offered by governments worldwide free of charge. The only requirement will be to de-commission the frail, inefficient, suffering, mortal, and environmentally costly "meat body."

Trade your poor Meat Body for a sexy, state-of-the-art, upgradable, immortal Transhuman Body!

hell_boy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11103071

There will be a world wide war before Technology gets out of control.

The Movies, BOOK OF ELI and the POSTMAN and MAD MAX are actually most predictive of our near future.

Continue in your survival skills and learning to ride horses and homesteading skills etc. Cause youll need it.

Transhumanism will be greatest fraud of all time. They will successfully capture human memories through brain-scanning techniques. These will consist basic sensory information encoded in chronologically sorted audio/video files. They will successfully capture salient personallity traits through observation of living people by AI technology.

Then their AI machines, married to humanoid robots, carrying "memories" and "personality" will simulate the recorded human beings. It will seem as though the people have been truly "downloaded." The simulacra will exlaim how wonderful it is to be without physical or mental ailment and how they so look forward to living forever. So convincing will the simulacra be that even the "downloaded" people will believe they have cloned into machine life forms.

People will be persuaded by all this, and by a powerful propaganda campaign, to get downloaded. This service will be offered by governments worldwide free of charge. The only requirement will be to de-commission the frail, inefficient, suffering, mortal, and environmentally costly "meat body."

Trade your poor Meat Body for a sexy, state-of-the-art, upgradable, immortal Transhuman Body!

hell_boy

There will be a world wide war before Technology gets out of control.

The Movies, BOOK OF ELI and the POSTMAN and MAD MAX are actually most predictive of our near future.

Continue in your survival skills and learning to ride horses and homesteading skills etc. Cause youll need it.

That is why the true state of this technology is kept quiet - it is much further along than even the OP imagines. This is the guarded secret of the societies.

It won't cause war until its too late because it is already realized before fear can run out of control.

It will be like the culture series where advanced ai's control dumb citizenry for their own good.

What do you think DUMBs are for? What machines do they hold exactly?
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 7667691
United States
02/19/2012 03:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well that would certainly keep people trapped in 3d and under their thumb, when this is the actual upgrade time.

Not a smart idea.

Soul regression, more machine than mine.

We're here to learn equality and freedom together, Mother and Father's energies, to be capable of the highest progression and eutopias, where there are no laws, no pyramids, no inequality, no money, and no one would ever harm anyone, nor neglect them.

Grow your golf ball size soul bigger, don't cut it smaller and under their thumb. That is hellzones.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Agreed

though, this is a fascinating thread so, 5 stars for the OP!
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752029
United States
02/19/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posts like this also makes it feel we live in retarded, psycho pathic chaos. That nothing makes sense and mad scientists can tinker around unto oblivian.

Where is the faith? Where is the trust?

Theres a higher order always in control of things.

Hate to break it to you guys, but earth is HELL. We are already the living dead. We are amongst the lowest possible existance in reality, The backwoods planet/dimension of the Universe.

Just enough is given to your life sustanence to keep you alive in this death state.

We eventually will move on up to greater worlds, greater possibilities, love and happiness.

It requires faith and trust.

All is in Divine and Perfect Order.

Dear Mr Apollo Illuminati,

I have great respect for your comments in whatever threads you are posting on. Your knowledge of and empathy for humanity is very appreciated.

Question, is your above comment a form of spiritism, just curios?

Also I recall somewhere in my realm of existence a statement that some spirits reincarnate to lower life forms.
Which sect believes this?

And for the original OP I discovered this tidbit of info:

Compared to digital memory storage the human brain is beleived to contain approx 1000Terabytes in comparison.

Whatever that may possibly mean.

Personally I do not think there is any true capability for a comparisn as our spirit is infinite.
dcomp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7063795
United States
02/19/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati use the natal chart of the souls progress. THe circuit board is the planets that conduct electro magnetic pulses to affect the neurons and ionic field

Once the person reaches AVATAR worthy level in the natal chart and life experience than the Great Work is done.

Masonic use of Astrology.

[link to www.amazon.com]

:starchart:

I do not recognize the authority of the Illumni nor do I fall subject to their childish ways...

They are subject to me.

Chart that.
 Quoting: Blue Dragon God

Illuminati is not what you learn from Lady Gaga videos or Jay Z.

The Illuminati are astrological and mystic seers that study the planets and the Pythagorean theorims.

You know... I find it to be both, but it still has no effect on my thoughts...

So... they look into the stars for their answers...?

Good for them.

I look into my bowl of alphabet soup and can predict the end of their kind...

I am not attempting to belittle your area of expertise...

It's just my wild and crazy philosophy to never understand (to stand beneath) any one or anything just because others may do so.

The magic tricks they do... can be done by almost anyone... given a bit of training and gnosis...

So.. you see... I am not dazzled by the so called ..Gods...

The Stars, (distant suns) and planets are not use useless blobs of rocks and gases for decoration. The wisdom of God made them to be satellites to help guide us and energize our life experience

Scientists admit that we are bombarded with electro magnetic signals all the time from space . Just like the Sun and Moon, all planets in our solar system have purpose. part of Gods wisdom .

:capstone1:
2342  (OP)

User ID: 5792467
United States
02/19/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

hell_boy

Nice post.
Bruce Lee Specia
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
2342  (OP)

User ID: 5792467
United States
02/19/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well that would certainly keep people trapped in 3d and under their thumb, when this is the actual upgrade time.

Not a smart idea.

We're here to learn equality and freedom together, Mother and Father's energies, to be capable of the highest progression and eutopias, where there are no laws, no pyramids, no inequality, no money, and no one would ever harm anyone, nor neglect them.

Grow your golf ball size soul bigger, don't cut it smaller and under their thumb. That is hellzones.

Agreed

though, this is a fascinating thread so, 5 stars for the OP!
 Quoting: Da Purple Chicken

cheerscheers
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Posts like this also makes it feel we live in retarded, psycho pathic chaos. That nothing makes sense and mad scientists can tinker around unto oblivian.

Hate to break it to you guys, but earth is HELL. We are already the living dead. We are amongst the lowest possible existance in reality, The backwoods planet/dimension of the Universe.

Just enough is given to your life sustanence to keep you alive in this death state.

We eventually will move on up to greater worlds, greater possibilities, love and happiness.

I have great respect for your comments in whatever threads you are posting on. Your knowledge of and empathy for humanity is very appreciated.

Also I recall somewhere in my realm of existence a statement that some spirits reincarnate to lower life forms.

Compared to digital memory storage the human brain is beleived to contain approx 1000Terabytes in comparison.

Personally I do not think there is any true capability for a comparisn as our spirit is infinite.
dcomp
 Quoting: GreyMatter

One thousand terrabytes is a petabyte.

[link to en.m.wikipedia.org]

In actuality it takes about 90TB of the digital image and 25TB per year of experience recorded, using an ISILON storage array.

as I mentioned previously this is usually hosted using a blue gene series system.

Tree)O(Life

User ID: 11105078
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
This would not preserve ourselves, only clone us.

Last Edited by Tree)O(Life on 02/19/2012 03:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

dcomp

Greymatter. Hello Friend ! Im Mystic Sufi and Mystic Judaism, It is believed we all start off as Mineral (gold and precious stones is the graduation of the mineral soul) and move on up to plant and then tree (tree is the graduation of the plant soul. And then insect, fish, lizards and mammals (cats and dogs is the graduation from animal), Human and then God man

There is no going lower, A spirit can only move up.

Heres is a qoute.

Hazrat Jalal-ud-Deen Rumi, describing the process of evolution through reincarnation - from mineral and plant to animal and man and then to angelhood and beyond. Take the verses from the world famous Masnawi by Hazrat:

I died as mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was man.
Why should I fear?
When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as man,
To soar with angels blest;
But even from angelhood I must pass on ...

Another great mystic, Mansur al-Hallaj, famous for his formulation, Anal Haq (I am the truth: Aham Brahmo Asmi) wrote:

Like the herbage
I have sprung up many a time
On the banks of flowing rivers.
For a hundred thousand years
I have lived and worked
In every sort of body.

And then :

quote from the Sephar ha Zohar.

The souls must re-enter the Absolute, from whence they have emerged. But to accomplish this end they must develop the perfections; the germ of which is planted in them. And if they have not developed these traits in this one life, then they must commence another, a third, and so forth. They must go on like this until they acquire the condition that allows them to associate again with God. The Zohar
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not a smart idea.

We're all immortal. And this is a very low frequency channel with low frequency body suits, it only gets far far better.

Sungaze, yes, it will get better. Only better.

Just like our organic matter is a precise and loving geometric arrangement . So is our incarnations and evolution.

Only LOVE will guide us higher and higher.
Shogu666

User ID: 1217094
Poland
02/19/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
TO the OP even if you would succeed to download your memory into computer it wont be you just copy of you and someone else enjoying ( or hating ) your life
Blue Dragon God

User ID: 4380706
United States
02/19/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not recognize the authority of the Illumni nor do I fall subject to their childish ways...

They are subject to me.

Chart that.

Illuminati is not what you learn from Lady Gaga videos or Jay Z.

The Illuminati are astrological and mystic seers that study the planets and the Pythagorean theorims.

You know... I find it to be both, but it still has no effect on my thoughts...

So... they look into the stars for their answers...?

Good for them.

I look into my bowl of alphabet soup and can predict the end of their kind...

I am not attempting to belittle your area of expertise...

It's just my wild and crazy philosophy to never understand (to stand beneath) any one or anything just because others may do so.

The magic tricks they do... can be done by almost anyone... given a bit of training and gnosis...

So.. you see... I am not dazzled by the so called ..Gods...

The Stars, (distant suns) and planets are not use useless blobs of rocks and gases for decoration. The wisdom of God made them to be satellites to help guide us and energize our life experience

Scientists admit that we are bombarded with electro magnetic signals all the time from space . Just like the Sun and Moon, all planets in our solar system have purpose. part of Gods wisdom .

:capstone1:

Well... if it works for you.... then do it.

It is my findings that ensure me that although energies can and do affect us from far away...(and nearby for that matter)

Everything we need to move forward is already here... with us now... right here in our hands...

Yet... instead of acknowledging the responsibility of our own powers... we seem to ignore them and seek off into far away distant realms most of which are metaphysical...

A distraction from what is truly at hand...

Your discovery of self...

Always looking outwards... but never inwards.
Blue Dragon God

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11090565
Spain
02/19/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
It always surprises me to see the fear and apprehension from humans about transcending using technology.

Do you not see that god, our creator built these machines into the grand design and seeks to utilize them for greater heights?

Is it not apparent that if we accomplish the hybridization of man and machine it was destined to be?

Why wail and fret like children when god has empowered us to help craft our own future transcendence as god did gods own?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10982491
United States
02/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It always surprises me to see the fear and apprehension from humans about transcending using technology.

Do you not see that god, our creator built these machines into the grand design and seeks to utilize them for greater heights?

Is it not apparent that if we accomplish the hybridization of man and machine it was destined to be?

Why wail and fret like children when god has empowered us to help craft our own future transcendence as god did gods own?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10183013

The answer to your question is NO.

You are absolutely deluded by technocratic programming.
Blue Dragon God

User ID: 4380706
United States
02/19/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's not the technology to be feared.

Mans technologies have out paced his moralities...

Sooner or later... it will come to a head...
Blue Dragon God

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."
Isaiah 45:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Perhaps - but would that head be the energy required to catalyze his transcendence rather than the means for his destruction?

Does not the child learn of the fires heat through suffering a burn?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, you are correct, If technology outpaces spirituality, empathy, morality, and love. Then there will be intervention. Humans have been reigned in and wiped out before. (Atlantis for example)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10982491

whatever. once you're past black and white, yes or no existence we can hold a dialogue.

seek to find shades of grey and to understand creation as it is, not as what you think it should be.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, you are correct, If technology outpaces spirituality, empathy, morality, and love. Then there will be intervention. Humans have been reigned in and wiped out before. (Atlantis for example)

Exactly Apollo - but cannot we conclude, in the absence of such a wipeout that things are going according to gods plan?

I assert if we can accomplish it without suffering an intervention than it is a part of divine plan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11080100
Germany
02/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Accepting Transhumanisn = You lost your Humanity in your body that gave you Nature.

So you are refuse to take what the nature gives you and this makes you like every evil soul here on earth and the milky way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

whatever. once you're past black and white, yes or no existence we can hold a dialogue.

seek to find shades of grey and to understand creation as it is, not as what you think it should be.

sounds hypocritical cause you seem to be wanting to pull that creation towards your technocratic fantasyland.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Accepting Transhumanisn = You lost your Humanity in your body that gave you Nature.

So you are refuse to take what the nature gives you and this makes you like every evil soul here on earth and the milky way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11080100

I see some truth in this. Our nature is essential and part of the beauty of our soul.

I do not see transhumanism as discarding that essence - I see, built by nature and design, a third trancendent state inclusive of all.

I believe this to be the next form for spiritualty, consciousness, goverened by nature and natural law.

Nothing is lost in transhumanism by the post-human.

It is, put simply, only more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

sounds hypocritical cause you seem to be wanting to pull that creation towards your technocratic fantasyland.

it would if I were - I simply accept we have the capability to do this with machine because god allows it to be so. If god allows, its by a design I cannot comprehend, but can appreciate.

Children experiment. If they overstep bounds, parents intercede.

If there has been no intervention then there is no problem.

What is should be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10850446
United States
02/19/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
These things would basically be robots.

I don't like the idea, it will be abused if it comes to pass.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I can do many of those things, I can go into a animal body, but only a few minutes at a time, The only corpses ive been able to re animate is dead insects, But Im a beginner Magus, Ill get better.

^ I don't care who you are, that's pretty fucking cool ^

Either that, or you're nuts.

Either way though, you'd be an interesting guy to hang around with. I swat flies, you necromance them back up...

yes, Shamans have been doing the vision quests into animal bodies for thousands of years, You have to wait for the animal to invite you in. I do mine with no substances or drugs.

Ive been in a bear and a wolf body. The bear had incredible sense of smell. I later learned they are more keen than a bloodhound.

And coming out of the wolf. I craved raw meat, I went to buy myself a steak and cooked it rare .

With insects, I cant do it with a squashed body, and it takes a great deal of energy, Only been able to do it three times.

Fascinating.
spock

Got any reading material references you could pass on regarding Trong-jug?

Hello Friend, Usually its passed on from Mentor to Student. As they say, when the student is ready the teacher appears.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
These things would basically be robots.

I don't like the idea, it will be abused if it comes to pass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10850446

they will be ai's with souls. they will govern us as in the culture series. there will be no human capable of abuse - bioware lacks sufficient resources to compete.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
it would if I were - I simply accept we have the capability to do this with machine because god allows it to be so. If god allows, its by a design I cannot comprehend, but can appreciate.

Children experiment. If they overstep bounds, parents intercede.

If there has been no intervention then there is no problem.

What is should be.

That God allows is a ridiculous argument... in that case same can then be said for allowing killing, abuse and all sorts of other evils but that does not make it right or an act without any consequences.

What amazes me about your transhumanist kind is the fact that you are so intelligent when it comes to form and its mechanics yet completely ignorant to essence of matter and what drives it. Illusion galore. Remember, unbalanced intelligence leads to a dead end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9752029
United States
02/19/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

dcomp

One thousand terrabytes is a petabyte.

In actuality it takes about 90TB of the digital image and 25TB per year of experience recorded, using an ISILON storage array.

as I mentioned previously this is usually hosted using a blue gene series system.

The BlueGene/Q processor is 359.5 square millimeters in area (18.96 millimeters per side in an actual square), and it has around 1.47 billion transistors. It is implemented in the 45 nanometer copper/SOI process that IBM used to make the Power7 chips. The cores used in the BlueGene/Q chip will all spin at 1.6GHz, with IBM varying the voltage as necessary around its 0.8 volt target to keep that clock speed rock solid and therefore be able to synchronize events across those 1.57 million cores.

By lowering both the clock speed and voltage from the Power A2 processor, IBM is giving up some performance per chip, but it is able to dramatically lower the active and leakage power of the processor. The 16-cores are designed to deliver 204.8 gigaflops at a power draw of 55 watts.

The compute cards and the optical interconnect modules have water blocks on them to keep them cool. The system is designed to use water at between 60 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The Sequoia system that Lawrence Livermore is getting will have 96 racks of BlueGene/Q nodes to reach its 20 petaflops performance level, and it is expected to consume around 6.6 megawatts.

My first computer = 25Mhz

GLP