Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 419,095
Pageviews Today: 669,832Threads Today: 230Posts Today: 3,413
08:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PURE EVIL : 23 SEALS CLUBBED TO DEATH in New Zealand (including newborn pups!!)

goddess isis
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1136830
Indonesia
12/05/2010 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PURE EVIL : 23 SEALS CLUBBED TO DEATH in New Zealand (including newborn pups!!)
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Attackers clubbed 23 fur seals to death, including newborn pups, at a New Zealand breeding colony re-established two decades ago after the species was nearly wiped out by hunting.

Some of the eight bludgeoned pups were just days old, Conservation Minister Kate Wilkinson said. She appealed for assistance from the public to help track down the attackers.

"To go around and club 23 seals to death over a number of days is very deliberate and you have to question the state of mind of someone who can carry out such a cruel and abhorrent attack," Wilkinson said in a statement.

[link to www.metronews.ca]

This is EVIL , PURE EVIL. May the person who did this reincarnate as a seal in next lifetime and get clubbed to death as well!!! rant

Last Edited by goddess isis on 12/05/2010 11:48 PM
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)
*PSYCHIC READING BY ISIS*
Sorry can't reply PM..send email instead.
email : [email protected]
chatYM: glpisis
add me: twitter.com/isis2008

Taking steps to make a difference for a better world.
[link to rainbowlifehope.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 725167
Australia
12/05/2010 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PURE EVIL : 23 SEALS CLUBBED TO DEATH in New Zealand (including newborn pups!!)
dinner is served :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1102890
United States
12/05/2010 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PURE EVIL : 23 SEALS CLUBBED TO DEATH in New Zealand (including newborn pups!!)
I took my car to the mechanic for repairs and he said, "You've blown a seal". I told him to just fix the damn thing and keep my personal life out of it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140450
Australia
12/06/2010 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah read about this in the morning - apparently it was the 'competition for food' they believe. I wish Great Whites would lie all over the beaches, I bet peeps would not go near them with baseball bats.
goddess isis  (OP)

User ID: 1070998
Indonesia
12/06/2010 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah read about this in the morning - apparently it was the 'competition for food' they believe. I wish Great Whites would lie all over the beaches, I bet peeps would not go near them with baseball bats.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140450

This is pure evil and disturbing on many levels. I hope the bastard creep gets his karma in an instant 100 times fold for this!
burnit
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)
*PSYCHIC READING BY ISIS*
Sorry can't reply PM..send email instead.
email : [email protected]
chatYM: glpisis
add me: twitter.com/isis2008

Taking steps to make a difference for a better world.
[link to rainbowlifehope.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185645
Sweden
12/06/2010 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I´m not gonna read the post, as I feel sick already.
I don´t comprehend this cruelty towards animals.
It breaks my heart and makes me feel so utterly hopeless as we cannot alter the past.
Flossy

User ID: 1185688
Australia
12/06/2010 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
yuk, I hate people
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 753709
Canada
12/06/2010 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh look... Animals killing other animals.

Never seen that before.

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185543
Canada
12/06/2010 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh look... Animals killing other animals.

Never seen that before.

jerkit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 753709

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184786
Australia
12/06/2010 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Attackers clubbed 23 fur seals to death, including newborn pups, at a New Zealand breeding colony re-established two decades ago after the species was nearly wiped out by hunting.

Some of the eight bludgeoned pups were just days old, Conservation Minister Kate Wilkinson said. She appealed for assistance from the public to help track down the attackers.

"To go around and club 23 seals to death over a number of days is very deliberate and you have to question the state of mind of someone who can carry out such a cruel and abhorrent attack," Wilkinson said in a statement.

[link to www.metronews.ca]

This is EVIL , PURE EVIL. May the person who did this reincarnate as a seal in next lifetime and get clubbed to death as well!!! rant
 Quoting: goddess isis

Cruella is enjoying her nice new coat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163188
Australia
12/06/2010 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is EVIL , PURE EVIL.

Yet when humans are clubbed to death you think its ok right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163188
Australia
12/06/2010 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is pure evil and disturbing on many levels. I hope the bastard creep gets his karma in an instant 100 times fold for this!
burnit

See you would be happy with a bunch of guys going down there and beating that guy to death, but not the seal oh no.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184404
Canada
12/06/2010 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Newfies on vacation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258511
Canada
03/22/2011 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309205
United States
03/22/2011 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like it either

But doesn't it happen in Canada on a massive scale?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273702
Spain
03/22/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
evil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1225643
United States
03/22/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
MEN OF CRUELTY , THE SEALS ARE MORE NOBLE AND RIGHTOUS THAN THE MEN WHO DID THIS TOO THEM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1304732
Croatia
03/22/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
God's already sending them a present for their deeds

Thread: FUKUSHIMA RADIATION DETECTED IN ICELAND
X
User ID: 1303382
United States
03/22/2011 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Zealand is an evil place full of satanic cultists, not surprising.
X
User ID: 1303382
United States
03/22/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is EVIL , PURE EVIL.

Yet when humans are clubbed to death you think its ok right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1163188

Seals are cute and innocent, humans are neither cute nor innocent.

GLP