Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,580
Pageviews Today: 486,918Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,437
06:10 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING NEWS!!....FOR ME/ REPTILIANS PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS VAMPRES IN BOOKS AND MOVIES AND THE COMMITTE OF 300 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ILLUMINATI!!!

YOU~CITY/ ABRAHAM MICHAEL
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 834627
United States
12/09/2010 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING NEWS!!....FOR ME/ REPTILIANS PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS VAMPRES IN BOOKS AND MOVIES AND THE COMMITTE OF 300 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ILLUMINATI!!!
Its true.
YOU~CITY/ ABRAHAM MICHAEL  (OP)

United States
12/09/2010 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!....FOR ME/ REPTILIANS PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS VAMPRES IN BOOKS AND MOVIES AND THE COMMITTE OF 300 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ILLUMINATI!!!
Does anyone dispute me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1183607
United States
12/09/2010 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!....FOR ME/ REPTILIANS PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS VAMPRES IN BOOKS AND MOVIES AND THE COMMITTE OF 300 IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ILLUMINATI!!!
shut up
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut up
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1183607

No.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185614
Canada
12/09/2010 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
the committee of 300 is just the upper level of the Illuminati
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664301
United States
12/09/2010 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664301

Strange video.
JohnnyDriftwood

User ID: 1094988
United States
12/09/2010 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, aren't you that guy that was bitching about cops coming to your house because you left the garage open when you stole your mom's car in the middle of the night?
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe." - Thomas Jefferson
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

12/09/2010 01:58 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP, aren't you that guy that was bitching about cops coming to your house because you left the garage open when you stole your mom's car in the middle of the night?
 Quoting: JohnnyDriftwood

Shhhh....he's busy thwarting the Illuminatti reptillian overlords...

YA OP BE CAREFUL! THESE ARE POWERFUL FORCES YOU ARE MESSING WITH!

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 830513
Australia
12/09/2010 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I for one welcome our scaly overlords. Cant wait to get up in that reptilian poon tang
Debaser

User ID: 855682
Canada
12/09/2010 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone dispute me?
 Quoting: YOU~CITY/ ABRAHAM MICHAEL

I don't see how anyone can dispute you, after you put it out there in ALL CAPS!!!!!1
Wouldn't it be great to heal the world, with only a song?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664301
United States
12/09/2010 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, so what's your point. I think you may have just outed yourself Mr.Driftwood.

CHECK-MATE YOU~CITY
JohnnyDriftwood

United States
12/09/2010 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah, so what's your point. I think you may have just outed yourself Mr.Driftwood.

CHECK-MATE YOU~CITY
 Quoting: OP 834627

Outed myself how? It was a simple question, I'm not interested in this crazy nonsense you're spouting here.
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be ... The People cannot be safe without information. When the press is free, and every man is able to read, all is safe." - Thomas Jefferson
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SHR

Was your last comment meant to be taken serious or was it a joke. Do you and Mr. Driftwood work together?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

CHECK-MATE YOU~CITY

Outed myself how? It was a simple question, I'm not interested in this crazy nonsense you're spouting here.

And I answered it for you but I am curious why you would ask it. How does it apply to the topic here?
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you the one who hacked into my aunts Facebook and email. You must work with Mr. Driftwood.
JohnnyDriftwood

United States
12/09/2010 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

CHECK-MATE YOU~CITY

And I answered it for you but I am curious why you would ask it. How does it apply to the topic here?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 834627

It doesn't apply to your topic here, I actually wouldn't have even bother looking at a thread like this, a bit to far out there for my tastes. I merely asked out of sheer curiosity.

Ahh I see. I don't know, or frankly care, about you personally or who and why someone hacked your aunts Facebook. I don't know SHR at all actually. I think he was mocking this thread/ your intelligence.

You boy, are six shades of batshit crazy.

Last Edited by JohnnyDriftwood on 12/09/2010 03:28 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

CHECK-MATE YOU~CITY

It doesn't apply to your topic here, I actually wouldn't have even bother looking at a thread like this, a bit to far out there for my tastes. I merely asked out of sheer curiosity.

Ok, I may have over reacted a bit. I thought you were trying ruin my credibility and as you can see from my comment about my aunts Facebook page I have had some trouble lately from a true AC on glp.

Ahh I see. I don't know, or frankly care, about you personally or who and why someone hacked your aunts Facebook.

You boy, are six shades of batshit crazy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

shill
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

12/09/2010 03:38 AM

Report Abusive Post

Was your last comment meant to be taken serious or was it a joke. Do you and Mr. Driftwood work together?

It was a serious joke and I do not know any Mr Woodrift...

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah I over reacted a little bit. I answered you in my last comment but somehow it got lost and a Jhonny driftwood qoute that I didn't even add ended up on it instead. I would like to ask you a question. The reason why I reacted like that was because someone from glp has been hacking into computers from homes that I visit and check glp from. Basically trying to make me look bad to these people and in one case someone sent an instant message somehow from my aunts im to the person she was talking on the phone with at the time. So my question is, have you ever heard of anything like this happening here?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

When you say for me to be careful are you being serious or are you joking? I put up a thread about someone from glp cyber stalking me and it got removed but before it did someone basically threatened to astral project things into my home. Is that the kind of thing you are referring to when you say these are powerful forces I am messing with?
OP (OP)
United States
12/09/2010 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. One of the most important threads on here and only 200 views. This is the topic that got me some kind of cyber stalker list so it must be important.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189398
Canada
12/09/2010 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1172424
United States
12/09/2010 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Link?
Rachel
User ID: 916769
United States
12/09/2010 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read committe 300 book

Wow i think ur right

United States
12/09/2010 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1172424

No link and this is not a fact as far as I know. Its more of a hunch I have.

United States
12/09/2010 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read committe 300 book

Wow i think ur right
 Quoting: Rachel 916769

Whats it called? The committe 300 book?

United States
12/09/2010 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
SHR, you around?

United States
12/09/2010 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
B
U
M
P

GLP