Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,691 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,504
Pageviews Today: 195,571Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,284
02:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Look at this, I found this picture in our online newspaper and I directly recognized the event, then I remembered this illuminati card

Tali

User ID: 1018633
United States
12/10/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Look at this, I found this picture in our online newspaper and I directly recognized the event, then I remembered this illuminati card
When were these cards created/printed?

Holy hell...

Title: Illuminati Card Game
Description: The complete set of cards from the Illuminati Card Game from Steve Jackson Games. This game came out in 1995 and seems to predict a lot of events that have already happened, like 9/11.

I cant believe some people have never heard of these cards before, they had some 9/11 card also,

Seriously Tali, where have you been? CAVE?

90 percent of those on GLP should have known of this deck, Its a popular game.
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

Yup I'm a lil naive to be honest and wasn't really into conspiracy stuff til a year or so ago...
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. ~Colette
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
12/10/2010 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Look at this, I found this picture in our online newspaper and I directly recognized the event, then I remembered this illuminati card

Holy hell...

Description: The complete set of cards from the Illuminati Card Game from Steve Jackson Games. This game came out in 1995 and seems to predict a lot of events that have already happened, like 9/11.

I cant believe some people have never heard of these cards before, they had some 9/11 card also,

Yup I'm a lil naive to be honest and wasn't really into conspiracy stuff til a year or so ago...
 Quoting: Tali

oh, lol ! well dont let it eat you up. some get so obsessed its a religion unto itself. Most fears get blown out of proportion and dont turn out, Like last year we were supposed to die from the swine flu, then the swine flu vaccine. Militia was supposed to kick down our doors if we didnt take it and we were to be hauled away in cattle cars to the camps

lol !!!!

I keep to myself mostly and study Gnosis and Esoteric Religions. Have fun and dont take stuff too seriously.

ladyarwen

User ID: 1084880
United States
12/10/2010 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or simply put, they will wait till 2012 to spark fireworks over there.

Idol1

uk

Or put even more simply, you are all reading too much into it.
 Quoting: SheldonCooper

Speculating for entertainment purposes only!!!!

Lighten up, we are just having FUN,and don't worry, America will get her judgement again, even after 9/11!!!

Life sucks as it is and we are just killing time with SCENARIOS!!!

It would seem to me it could not get much worse than 9/11 , then again........................................
The Love You Withold Is The Pain That You Carry!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1095812
United States
12/10/2010 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh, lol ! well dont let it eat you up. some get so obsessed its a religion unto itself. Most fears get blown out of proportion and dont turn out, Like last year we were supposed to die from the swine flu, then the swine flu vaccine. Militia was supposed to kick down our doors if we didnt take it and we were to be hauled away in cattle cars to the camps

lol !!!!

I keep to myself mostly and study Gnosis and Esoteric Religions. Have fun and dont take stuff too seriously.

So all this stuff didn't come true then? What do we take seriously?

Take your gnosis and stew on that for a while dipshit.
Muhajiir

User ID: 1158385
Sweden
12/10/2010 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
And about the Oil Spill card, someone on this site found a picture almost identical during the time of the spill, anyone keeping track of it could probably dig it up for this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191154

The card
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

The picture
[link to www.saunderslawyers.com]
Official reporter for Little Sock News!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191194
United States
Report Abusive Post
What if the Elites aren't creating these events, but can "foresee" them with the aid of some-sort of time travel?
Somewhat of a Controversial Theory, but its not as if they havent the money or resources to carry out experiments predicted by past Physicists.

They can foresee the future with project looking glass
[link to www.projectcamelot.org]

Ok, then...this is a marker event. A novelty point. It tells them which line we are on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191138
Germany
Report Abusive Post
I'm the one that asked OP to post this as I'm banned....this shows that all that is happening in London is planned and a "combined Disaster" remember Prince Charles was attacked...this is not going to be good!

You are a soooo smart guy and always looking for the biggest attention to get.
I am impressed.
The world is waiting for a guy like you.

In fact you are only neurotic.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're exhibiting several symptoms yourself...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728979

Boy you get fooled by this very smart Mujahid, and I know him.

You will be surprised what is coming up the next time, we will have Alien disclosure.

It is very important for some entities here on earth to keep the human masses under control.
And this entities are reality and they are not human.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/10/2010 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mujahid knows nothing, he is only a human.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1122886
United States
12/10/2010 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder what card will be played next....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107985
Netherlands
12/10/2010 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I played the game back in the Ninetees. Is that why I became a conspiracy nut?
woohoo

-wish I still had a copy of the game. another do
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol !!!!

So all this stuff didn't come true then? What do we take seriously?

Take your gnosis and stew on that for a while dipshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1095812

I meant to use Reason.. I got my swine flu shot and Im ok, No militia kicked down our door and forced us to get vaccinated.

Obviously we are following headline news more and thats good, I have no problem with that. Im just warning not to go so far out into the headlines one ends up in the mental ward. Ive seen it happen. People got so paranoid that they thought spies were in their bushes literally and cameras in their fridge.

Everything will eventually come true from just the passage of time. Oil Spill, Fire. Earthquake, Public Riot. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
ladyarwen

User ID: 1084880
United States
12/10/2010 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191138

Oooorrrrr, he has been channeling DEMONS for info, which simply cannot be the case, b/c if you are doing such a thing, anyone with the basic knowledge of these things, they know that DEMONS are known to be LIARS!!!
The Love You Withold Is The Pain That You Carry!
Muhajiir

User ID: 1158385
Sweden
12/10/2010 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think u confuse Mujahid with Muhajiir!! it does not even come close to same meaning...

Mujahid = one that struggles
Muhajiir = one that travels
Official reporter for Little Sock News!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093771
United States
12/10/2010 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
Tali

United States
12/10/2010 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

Haha no worries....what brought me here was a search for the oil spill and a third of the seas being dead (biblical)...

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191201
United States
12/10/2010 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

No offense, but I've participating here at GLP since December 2005, and I've never seen these cards nor heard of the game. It's impolite of you to assume so much of all who visit and participate here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

Haha no worries....what brought me here was a search for the oil spill and a third of the seas being dead (biblical)...

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

I seriously thought that too ! I was totaly on edge, I was here following, I thought the oil was going to gush out even more and kill a third of the ocean. Obviously this was not it, Not like I wanted to see that, but just a sign that our Lord Christ is near

Anti Christ has to appear first though, and with my work in astrology , I think the signs point to that he is here. Where I have no idea. But its the Last days most definately.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190996
United States
12/10/2010 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if the Elites aren't creating these events, but can "foresee" them with the aid of some-sort of time travel?
Somewhat of a Controversial Theory, but its not as if they havent the money or resources to carry out experiments predicted by past Physicists.

They can foresee the future with project looking glass
[link to www.projectcamelot.org]

Ok, then...this is a marker event. A novelty point. It tells them which line we are on.
 Quoting: Sickscent

what if they all got some multi million bet on each card and every time something depicted on a card happens one of them wins, kind of like the high rollers in the movie Rat Race

what if?
Greenhorn
User ID: 1191137
United States
12/10/2010 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Ceasar's Ghost!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

No offense, but I've participating here at GLP since December 2005, and I've never seen these cards nor heard of the game. It's impolite of you to assume so much of all who visit and participate here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191201

Sorry, I guess I was a conspiracy theorist myself before I made peace and run the whole gamut of research quite obsessively. Maybe Im a nerd more so than I thought. Sorry, it was impolite and I need to get out more. lol...
Tali

United States
12/10/2010 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

I seriously thought that too ! I was totaly on edge, I was here following, I thought the oil was going to gush out even more and kill a third of the ocean. Obviously this was not it, Not like I wanted to see that, but just a sign that our Lord Christ is near

Anti Christ has to appear first though, and with my work in astrology , I think the signs point to that he is here. Where I have no idea. But its the Last days most definately.

This oil spill still might be it...it may take time to kill a third off still with the chemicals etc that were used....

i gotta agree...it is the last days...things are so unbelievably ass backwards and unreal, people are getting used to it, complacent...I think the bible warns of that as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189570
Germany
12/10/2010 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's just the beginning...

+ Prince Charles and Camilla attacked by Protesters
+ Protesters about to Storm the Treasury in Parliament Square

what's next?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171029
Canada
12/10/2010 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
These cards do tell us of things the Illuminati have done in the past, present,& future.

Please look at these cards for your self and see what you can discover. [link to media.adamdodson.org]

For example we all know they are Fluoridating our water supply.

Now look at the card Fiendish Fluoridators

[link to media.adamdodson.org]

Idol1

These cards are really creepy. The kind of stuff that really belongs to GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 348276

Yes, this the stuff I used to enjoy here.
woowoochic

User ID: 296954
United States
12/10/2010 06:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
it's just the beginning...

+ Prince Charles and Camilla attacked by Protesters
+ Protesters about to Storm the Treasury in Parliament Square

what's next?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1189570

Was wondering that. If the attack on the royals and the protest itself were the combined attack or if they were part of the same and there is another "attack" coming...?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post

I think u confuse Mujahid with Muhajiir!! it does not even come close to same meaning...

Quoting: Muhajiir

Always looking for attention.

You are a slave of the Annunaki. And the Annunaki are still ruling. The Annunaki have altered the genes of the humans.

And I know wich genes they have altered.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

This oil spill still might be it...it may take time to kill a third off still with the chemicals etc that were used....

i gotta agree...it is the last days...things are so unbelievably ass backwards and unreal, people are getting used to it, complacent...I think the bible warns of that as well.

The biggest sin of Noahs flood was indifference, People not caring.

The mark of being saved , is the "moaning and groaning" lol...... of this system of things, like its one bad stomach ache.... Being sad on its conditions.

The sacrifice to God is also placing your broken heart upon the Altar of God

It is said, on a specific date, the Wheat and Tares are separated, youre marked for survival unto the New World or youre not.
Tali

United States
12/10/2010 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

The mark of being saved , is the "moaning and groaning" lol...... of this system of things, like its one bad stomach ache.... Being sad on its conditions.

It is said, on a specific date, the Wheat and Tares are separated, youre marked for survival unto the New World or youre not.

You're on my buddy list =)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

Hi there, thanks ! hf Be on the lookout for my name here as I come up with weekly prophecy and esoteric newsletters. Thanks friend.

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes . And death will be no more, Neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The Former things have passed away"

Revelation 21.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
12/10/2010 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Always looking for attention.

You are a slave of the Annunaki. And the Annunaki are still ruling. The Annunaki have altered the genes of the humans.

And I know wich genes they have altered.

And Mujahis travelled to Sweden.

whatever
Tali

United States
12/10/2010 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy hell...

lol !!!!

...and I stayed =)

I've learned a lot here.

Hi there, thanks ! hf Be on the lookout for my name here as I come up with weekly prophecy and esoteric newsletters. Thanks friend.

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes . And death will be no more, Neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The Former things have passed away"

Revelation 21.

Awesome!

Some people wonder what us believers are doing on a conspiracy site...isn't satan like the biggest conspirator ever? lolz...

GLP