Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 997,868
Pageviews Today: 1,856,703Threads Today: 896Posts Today: 16,178
08:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Looking for a purpose in life? This man found his.

Miggy

User ID: 1183962
United States
12/10/2010 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Looking for a purpose in life? This man found his.
Fucking religion..well to all you religiuos cretins shove whatever reiligios doctrine right up your arses..how dare people think that if human being does something for another human being it is done in the name of their own religious belief..what a load of bollocks..been reading the posts and there is a few that have jumped on the bandwagon..oh!! they must be christian!!..they are behaving like christians ...you lot just fuck right off..fucking idiots..

There is such a thing as human love and compassion..this is the highest of what it is to be human ..it dosent need some religious doctrine ..or scoring points for the afterworld ..

At the end of the day ...this caring is what got us thus far in eveolution...albeit its waning now...but there are still people that have that spark of humanity..

And you fucking lot ..oh!! "thats aweful..I must do something" is that to salve your own concious..where the fuck have you lot been all this time..stuff like this is not new..and yes I have and am still doing my bit ..and not in the name of any religion...it feels right to me ...not going to make a difference in the scheme of things but its ..something.....

So people you see a film that moves you..get of your arses and do something...don't leave until tomorrow..becaus ebelieve me you will forget..and not be arsed..and..do it not in the name of any religion..do something because that as a human being is what you should be doing..as a decent human being

And any fucker that comes up that says "You are a good Christian/Muslim?whatever tell them to blow their shitty religion out of their arses and fuck off"..

what we do to help each other makes sure we survive in the future...because any god isn't going to help us...no jesus, god allah..because in my opinion..they are all figments of imagination..something to blame or ask forgiveness for..

And its all total bollocks is religion..the religious fucking idiots are imho...monkings pray to and throwing rocks at the moon!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190900

Believe it or not, I agree with you.

And I have been guilty of doing just that.

I sincerely apologize.

This man is a wonderful human being.

Whatever inspires him to do this, only he knows.

And it's really none of my business.

I'm just grateful that he is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190962
Argentina
12/10/2010 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE WEAK MUST DIE
343 rocket nuke penguin
lim

User ID: 1044919
United States
12/10/2010 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE WEAK MUST DIE
343 rocket nuke penguin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190962

this.

depopulation is the only answer.
For what will it profit men that a more prudent distribution and use of riches make it possible for them to gain even the whole world, if thereby they suffer the loss of their own souls?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190776
Canada
12/10/2010 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this 2 minute vid. I won't make any further comments. The vid says it all.

[link to wwwi.wimp.com]

Humanity at it's finest. The man is a saint. If more people in the world did what he did, Peace would break out every where. Thanks OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190741

can someone tell me what exactly the video is about? so far all i understand about it is there is a saintly man helping people and something about people eating poop?
Soul Devine  (OP)

User ID: 983877
United States
12/10/2010 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well said!

Soul Divine,

How encouraging is it to think that by posting one little video clip on GLP which you found to be inspiring, that there have been dozens of people so touched they are committing random acts of kindness this very moment?

That is SO cool!

Thanks Mods for pinning this.
 Quoting: Miggy

I had hopes when I posted it.

I wish I could turn these thread stars into dollars and send them off to Mr. Krishnan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180931
United States
12/10/2010 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this 2 minute vid. I won't make any further comments. The vid says it all.

[link to wwwi.wimp.com]
 Quoting: Soul Devine

Epic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190962
Argentina
12/10/2010 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE WEAK MUST DIE
343 rocket nuke penguin

this.

Quoting: lim

DEPOPULATION IS THE ONLY PURPOSE OF LIFE 343 rocket nuke penguin

AND HELP OTHERS IS PURELY SELFISH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121778
Spain
12/10/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
to learn how to love unconditionally others is the purpose of life

to give to others without expecting anything in return is the purpose of life

to help those in need is the purpose of life

the spiritual ladder to the kingdom that always was within us
Miggy

User ID: 1183962
United States
12/10/2010 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had hopes when I posted it.

I wish I could turn these thread stars into dollars and send them off to Mr. Krishnan.
 Quoting: Soul Devine

I don't know if it helps to know this, but when I mailed him a small gift today I copied my statement that I wrote earlier about how I was helped by people here when I had all but given up and in turn it has led me on a path of returning these gifts to others.

I included the name of this website and specifically mentioned this thread.

Maybe tonight when he's a bit weary he can sit back and see how his gifts have affected many people at Godlike Productions.

I would think that alone would comfort him much more than the small donation I was able to send.

Wouldn't it be cool if he actually posted a response here?
mr...bojangles

User ID: 1173371
Mexico
12/10/2010 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just tells me that these are people in this world who are so fucking stupid and pathetic and uneducated, that they are eating their own poop. Hard to feel sorry for them...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1059909

the only people who are stupid are those who think they know it all,

spiritual education is more important than material education,

but you won´t know that until you are on the other side,

and by then it will be too late,

get smart now!

before it´s too late
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: �Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?� And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
Soul Devine  (OP)

User ID: 983877
United States
12/10/2010 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wouldn't it be cool if he actually posted a response here?

Yes, I hope he does.
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
12/10/2010 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE WEAK MUST DIE
343 rocket nuke penguin

this.

DEPOPULATION IS THE ONLY PURPOSE OF LIFE 343 rocket nuke penguin

AND HELP OTHERS IS PURELY SELFISH
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190962

Helping those that don't deserve it is wrong, but the people this guy was helping obviously had mental or physical problems...look at them as children, ya know... the way I look at Russ...
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190900
United Kingdom
12/10/2010 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fucking religion..well to all you religiuos cretins shove whatever reiligios doctrine right up your arses..how dare people think that if human being does something for another human being it is done in the name of their own religious belief..what a load of bollocks..been reading the posts and there is a few that have jumped on the bandwagon..oh!! they must be christian!!..they are behaving like christians ...you lot just fuck right off..fucking idiots..

There is such a thing as human love and compassion..this is the highest of what it is to be human ..it dosent need some religious doctrine ..or scoring points for the afterworld ..

At the end of the day ...this caring is what got us thus far in eveolution...albeit its waning now...but there are still people that have that spark of humanity..

And you fucking lot ..oh!! "thats aweful..I must do something" is that to salve your own concious..where the fuck have you lot been all this time..stuff like this is not new..and yes I have and am still doing my bit ..and not in the name of any religion...it feels right to me ...not going to make a difference in the scheme of things but its ..something.....

So people you see a film that moves you..get of your arses and do something...don't leave until tomorrow..becaus ebelieve me you will forget..and not be arsed..and..do it not in the name of any religion..do something because that as a human being is what you should be doing..as a decent human being

And any fucker that comes up that says "You are a good Christian/Muslim?whatever tell them to blow their shitty religion out of their arses and fuck off"..

what we do to help each other makes sure we survive in the future...because any god isn't going to help us...no jesus, god allah..because in my opinion..they are all figments of imagination..something to blame or ask forgiveness for..

And its all total bollocks is religion..the religious fucking idiots are imho...monkings pray to and throwing rocks at the moon!!

Believe it or not, I agree with you.

And I have been guilty of doing just that.

I sincerely apologize.

This man is a wonderful human being.

Whatever inspires him to do this, only he knows.

And it's really none of my business.

I'm just grateful that he is.

I hope you are not aplogising to me!!..apologise and forgive yourself..then do something..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191010
United States
12/10/2010 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just tells me that these are people in this world who are so fucking stupid and pathetic and uneducated, that they are eating their own poop. Hard to feel sorry for them...

Listen pal...But lucky that fate smiled on you. You could have been born in India and you'd be eating your own shit too. India is poor because of the East Indian Trading Company. The European stole/ raped the Vedic culture.

It's not his fault for being unschooled/uneducated, get your head out of your ass. If you have a hard time feeling sorry for them then there is something wrong with you.

The pathetic one is you! Walk in his shoes. Understand the history of these people. Quit suffering from head up ass syndrome. Sad that you can`t see anyone other then yourself.

BTW... Nice clip... Glad to see good still shines on this darkened plant.
 Quoting: CDNpiper

You are Both Correct as there are Various types of Value Systems To be Explored On Our Path Towards Higher Awareness.

1.Compassionately sharing resources as Givers will definataly improve our chances of growing into the next thing/level.

2. To play Devil's Advocate: You cannot decline from agreeing that it is perfectly logical that one can evolve into a higher form by simply Taking whatever one wants while stomping out those who do not fit into your agenda. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129847
United States
12/10/2010 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Soulless reptiles are entitled to post here, too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191015
United States
12/10/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wish I had that kind of motivation.

Where does he get the money.. How does he pay his own bills?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180228

Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; as it is written, "HE SCATTERED ABROAD, HE GAVE TO THE POOR, HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS ENDURES FOREVER." Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness; you will be enriched in everything for all liberality, which through us is producing thanksgiving to God.
(2 Corinthians 9:7-11)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191016
Brazil
12/10/2010 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to wwwi.wimp.com]

Let's all try and keep this the most motivated and life changing thread on GLP!!

Keep it in the posting list for Xmas and beyond.
There are enough posters on now even to keep it so!

No shills, no naysayers, just a beautiful, dynamic and empowering thread that will,with QUANTUM effect, alter the world for the better this Xmas!!(and beyond).

Let's go!!
 Quoting: Rose Croix

hf
Arcane Shift
User ID: 1190892
United States
12/10/2010 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why the intentionally poor are selfish...How could a poor man do all of that? It is our moral obligation to become wealthy and give. Now tell me how evil it is to have money...

Money dont buy Happiness you stupid thing. Sanity and vanity to this wonderful HUMAN BEEN. We need a better responsibility Earth community.

Money makes a happy selfless man happier, and a selfish asshole miserable...you deserve to be poor...

And i will life longer then you. Balance check and you will get to know hell before me . You stupid thing.

Only the good die young...enjoy "life" longer retard...notice you are only concerned about how long YOU live...selfish prick...

"Only the good die young" Your self level. Sadly you miss your opportunity to come out. Poor YOU. :im with:

What the fuck are you even talking about? I think you missed a few pigeon English classes...
 Quoting: BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

Unfortunately rich people give to the deserving themselves ,usually . They quickly emerse themselves in the notion that they are making a better life for their childern by spoiling them and the wealth they do aquire benefits no one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191010
United States
12/10/2010 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129847

IMHO, if you are bothered by these comments it is obvious you are feeling some sort of truth in his argument that you are only aware of in your subconscious.

This is your Shadow (read Jung). Get Familiar with it as it will not only save your ass from your overly compassionate, bleeding heart syndrome, but it is actually helping to make the Herd stronger by culling the weak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129847
United States
12/10/2010 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMHO, if you are bothered by these comments it is obvious you are feeling some sort of truth in his argument that you are only aware of in your subconscious.

This is your Shadow (read Jung). Get Familiar with it as it will not only save your ass from your overly compassionate, bleeding heart syndrome, but it is actually helping to make the Herd stronger by culling the weak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191010

Do you work on Wall Street?
BRIEF AND TO THE POINT

User ID: 381742
United States
12/10/2010 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is why the intentionally poor are selfish...How could a poor man do all of that? It is our moral obligation to become wealthy and give. Now tell me how evil it is to have money...

Money dont buy Happiness you stupid thing. Sanity and vanity to this wonderful HUMAN BEEN. We need a better responsibility Earth community.

Money makes a happy selfless man happier, and a selfish asshole miserable...you deserve to be poor...

And i will life longer then you. Balance check and you will get to know hell before me . You stupid thing.

Only the good die young...enjoy "life" longer retard...notice you are only concerned about how long YOU live...selfish prick...

"Only the good die young" Your self level. Sadly you miss your opportunity to come out. Poor YOU. :im with:

What the fuck are you even talking about? I think you missed a few pigeon English classes...

Unfortunately rich people give to the deserving themselves ,usually . They quickly emerse themselves in the notion that they are making a better life for their childern by spoiling them and the wealth they do aquire benefits no one.
 Quoting: Arcane Shift 1190892

You either don't know any wealthy people, or the ones you know are Democrats...
Poor people do poor people things, and rich people do rich people things.

You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

when you rob Paul to give to Peter ... ... ... you will always get Peters support!

:Brieffromnativea:
Mah Piya Aka Mani
User ID: 1151938
United States
12/10/2010 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tlazohkamati...Wopila! Thank You!

Mitakuye Oyasin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131035
United States
12/10/2010 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the only reason I go to work is for the money, things never seem to work out. But,if there is purpose to my work and I like the people, my path has heart.

Thanks for the video OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190270
United States
12/10/2010 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW, thank you my heart is with that man!

God Bless Him
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE WEAK MUST DIE
343 rocket nuke penguin

this.

Quoting: lim

So careless, no heart? People didn't ask to be born poor.
brew!

User ID: 1190162
United States
12/10/2010 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are an idiot-get off my lawn!
:minimoran:~in mundo,sed non de mundo~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77539
United States
12/10/2010 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not think I spoiled anything. I have a right to an opinion just as you do. My post is real...This guy is going to spend his life feeding these people who "cannot do it themselves" Im sorry...you are just a limp wristed liberal...You like the idea of this guy, but obviously you do not have the "wherewithall" to do it yourself, so you are just spending some time fantacizaing how YOU would feel if you COULD do what he actually does...

Lets see if any of these people help him if he gets sick...I actually am glad that there are people like this in the world...I just think that if a person is so fucking stupid as to eat their own shit, they deserve the ramifications of that action...Even a retard can learm what plants are native to their environment, or can fucking start walking into another place that is not so fucked up. I just dont really have alot of compassion for people who cannot fend for themselves....

Hey, hope you're still reading this thread, because I agree with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1181553
United Kingdom
12/10/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
the man in the video is a TRUE CHRISTIAN because his life and actions are Christ like

Can you please Define Christian for me ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190890

I think they already have, or can't you read?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1096504
Australia
12/10/2010 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/10/2010 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191010

The is no such thing as being overly compassionate IMO. And to speak of man as animals is just demeaning. The physically weak are just that but who know spiritually they may be stronger than you and I. Who says that we are to judge?

GLP