Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,034 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 810,330
Pageviews Today: 1,432,310Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 10,534
04:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!

jackanarchist
User ID: 777912
Canada
12/12/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
[link to www.quantumk.co.uk]

it takes a little while to load the video

try it out, it takes about 20 minutes and it will help you with deprogramming, detox and past life blockages, including emotional and mind blockages.

Blessings and peace to all

Welcome the Golden Age of Light and love.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/12/2010 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1173074
United States
12/12/2010 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
looks like more new age bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193074
Sweden
12/12/2010 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks i need this right now.
Got a broken heart..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 894431
United States
12/12/2010 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpTo view later.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/12/2010 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1173074

antibs

we are in the new age you moran!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/12/2010 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163051
United States
12/12/2010 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was trippy.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/12/2010 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was trippy.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1163051

it's cool eh!!!!

it really feels like it's working, deprogramming

you become more empowered after, fearless, more loving
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163051
United States
12/12/2010 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
That was trippy.....

it's cool eh!!!!

it really feels like it's working, deprogramming

you become more empowered after, fearless, more loving
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 777912

Yeah...I watched almost all of it until my phone rang...I save it to my favorites so I can view it later again...Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157608
United States
12/12/2010 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

antibs

we are in the new age you moran!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 777912

Going in my list for reply of the year, good one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
12/12/2010 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace brother

it's a new age revolution of love and light

let's co-create heaven on Earth

healing

party

mushrooms

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193021
United States
12/12/2010 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for posting this, the music was very soothing.
JustJen
User ID: 962919
United States
12/12/2010 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to give this a shot. I have felt so attacked these past few weeks mentally & physically I could use some healing. I am hesitant because it does say you could experience a healing reaction and I have been ill recently with an unusual cold. I am going to jump in both feet on this one. I hope it works. =)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930250
United States
12/12/2010 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Maury
User ID: 1146875
United States
12/13/2010 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I viewed this, yesterday, twice. Worst case scenario it does not really work and the music is really nice. Not being one seemingly very sensitive to "energy" or other things of that nature this video really hit me in terms I would actually call "energetic"; so much so that I sent it along to thirteen e-mail contacts. Early feed back from one of them is very positive. From my perspective I wish to thank the OP for sending it along I also notice it is freely given by the person running that website. The message is not lost.
BloodRed

User ID: 1033557
United States
12/13/2010 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
wondertwins_bump

~ Thanks OP... will try it out!! =)
~ Y'all Are CrAzY Doom Tards!! But I love y'all anyway... well, not the shills, not so much... ~

~ Wanna know what we're all here for? THEY know: [link to www.youtube.com] ... So if _THEY_ can manage this, why in the world are WE such hateful fail-tards, people ........ ? ~
goodmockingbird

User ID: 1172420
United States
12/13/2010 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was an extremely coherent and intelligent experience!

Thank you, OP

hf
I Support Our First Responders
SpydrGrl
User ID: 1142555
United States
12/13/2010 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for posting.

did this yesterday

and felt cleaner

and quicker

and more present.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190246
United States
12/13/2010 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
i actually liked it. it certainly can't hurt. during some parts of the presentation, i got all tingly :)
onelove
User ID: 1125752
United States
12/13/2010 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190246
United States
12/13/2010 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
 Quoting: onelove 1125752

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179320
Netherlands
12/13/2010 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179320
Netherlands
12/13/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
seeker99
User ID: 1039117
United States
12/13/2010 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Jack for sharing! It is terrific!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2010 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump, because, its just a really good healing... I may bump this a few times to reach as many people as possible that are interested in this type of thing..

here's a great big BUMP!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/13/2010 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the pm peeps
Paranormal

User ID: 1192073
United States
12/13/2010 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you OP... I watched the whole healing technique. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194411
United States
12/13/2010 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quite amazing, indeed. Very fine work. Being rather sensitive to energies, i could sense shifts going on "internally", as various energies radiated from the video. i am now having my Higher Self rebalance me as, when and if necessary to bring everything into best alignment in view of all of the modifications -- i definitely feel quite altered. Thanks very much !!!
Only Me
Strawberry Girl

User ID: 725691
United States
12/13/2010 09:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
wondertwins_bump

~ Thanks OP... will try it out!! =)
 Quoting: BloodRed

stealing that smilie!
Goodbye, halcyon days...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.
Soul Devine

User ID: 983877
United States
12/13/2010 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
are those Youtubes the same thing? Because that page is taking forever to load.

GLP