Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,011 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,512
Pageviews Today: 2,068,349Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 18,429
10:45 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194847
United States
12/14/2010 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
This works * Stare at it for 10 minutes!

:radiohead:
 Quoting: brew!

What is it suppose to do?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 777912
Canada
12/15/2010 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
thanks for the replies brothers and sisters

this is a lot cheaper than going to a shrink.

peace truth and love

welcome the Golden Age of love and light, joy and abundance.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 777912
Canada
12/15/2010 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
are those Youtubes the same thing? Because that page is taking forever to load.
 Quoting: Soul Devine

yes they are similar but the website is better because of the symbols, codes and more affirmations
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 348276
United States
12/15/2010 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes they are similar but the website is better because of the symbols, codes and more affirmations
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 777912

How long does it take it to load?. I have been waiting for more than 5 minutes. I am not sure it is working.
Soul Devine

User ID: 983877
United States
12/15/2010 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

How long does it take it to load?. I have been waiting for more than 5 minutes. I am not sure it is working.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 348276

It takes a while. I think their ISP is on dial-up.
~~The*Beast*Within~~

User ID: 943970
United States
12/15/2010 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoyed that very much. I could actually feel shifting inside my head at certain moments. At another moment i felt as if my head was very full at the front!! Thanks I hope it works!!!!
Maury
User ID: 1146875
United States
12/15/2010 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think the delay is intentional. Notice it starts out with just white and gray and as it progresses the colors start to show up. Yes it takes a little over five minutes but I suspect it is a sort of relaxing vehicle leading into the actual program.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2010 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks, I finally watched it.
O.P., thank you very much for your thread. This is exactly what I needed.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103103
Canada
12/15/2010 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you think YouChoob videos can heal you, I have some things to sell you
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/15/2010 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1103103

I have my checkbook ready. What?.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1103103
Canada
12/15/2010 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have my checkbook ready. What?.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 348276

These rocks over here, see them? If you put them on your head and other parts of your body, these rocks heal you too. I'll sell them on ebay for 100 bucks a piece only!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179677
Iceland
12/15/2010 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If negative sounds and negative symbols can have a negative effect on your body- why can't positive sounds and positive symbols have positive effects on your body?
HarmonyH

User ID: 1136718
United States
12/15/2010 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.quantumk.co.uk]

it takes a little while to load the video

try it out, it takes about 20 minutes and it will help you with deprogramming, detox and past life blockages, including emotional and mind blockages.

Blessings and peace to all

Welcome the Golden Age of Light and love.
 Quoting: jackanarchist 777912

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093891
United States
12/15/2010 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU OP !!!!!!! Just watched it. That was very cool. peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194883
Puerto Rico
12/15/2010 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930250
United States
12/15/2010 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched it 3 days in a row...
it's giving me weird dreams.

anyone else?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191615
Australia
12/15/2010 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did it just then, I'm not sure how I feel and it was like I was getting the vibrations from the bell.. but i think it felt good. Thank you OP +1
susano

User ID: 1164283
United States
12/15/2010 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just listened to the youtubes with my eyes closed. Am I the only the one who couldn't understand everything he was saying? I figured it would sink on some level so I stayed with it. The music is also pretty weird. A bit spooky in the beginning. I'll do it again from the main site.

Thanks, OP.
susano

United States
12/15/2010 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This works * Stare at it for 10 minutes!

radiohead
 Quoting: brew!

That's is strangley relaxing, lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1167923
United States
12/16/2010 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watched the whole thing. Interesting affirmations. Music was a bit creepy at times. Not surprisingly I'm not experiencing any immediate results so far but I'm an objectivist by nature which leaves me skeptical about most of this new agey type stuff anyway. I'll give it a few more tries just for shits and giggles.
susano

United States
12/16/2010 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I did the version at the website. Totally different from the Youtube. Will keep doing it and see what developes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185535
United States
12/16/2010 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Loading it now. Thanks to all of you for bumping it, this is the first time I've seen this thread. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191615
Australia
12/16/2010 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

For more people to see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930250
United States
12/16/2010 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumppers
Planet Girl

User ID: 1197285
United States
12/16/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was awesome. I am still feeling tingles. I am sending it out to everyone I know.

Thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1197289
China
12/16/2010 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Planet Girl

User ID: 1197285
United States
12/16/2010 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187222
United States
12/16/2010 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
NewBeginnings

User ID: 628029
United States
12/16/2010 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! Fabulous video...bookmarked it for viewing once a week! Thanks OP! hf
My anthem to the shills of GLP:
We're never gonna, believe in, the stories, that you're weavin'
We're believin' in the proof, we're believin' in the truth
We're believin' in each other, not you, you, you
(Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson)
------------------------------------
Janey's "doesntwannabeglpsobad"
~Google It~
“Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.” - Robert Anton Wilson
NewBeginnings

User ID: 628029
United States
12/16/2010 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched it 3 days in a row...
it's giving me weird dreams.

anyone else?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 930250

I'll let you know if I watch it three days in a row or if I start having "weird" dreams.
My anthem to the shills of GLP:
We're never gonna, believe in, the stories, that you're weavin'
We're believin' in the proof, we're believin' in the truth
We're believin' in each other, not you, you, you
(Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson)
Janey's "doesntwannabeglpsobad"
~Google It~
“Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.” - Robert Anton Wilson

GLP