Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,067 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,102,014
Pageviews Today: 2,014,354Threads Today: 687Posts Today: 14,993
07:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17650684
United States
06/09/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16757429
Germany
06/10/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16757429
Germany
06/10/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10875142
United States
06/10/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.quantumk.co.uk]

it takes a little while to load the video

try it out, it takes about 20 minutes and it will help you with deprogramming, detox and past life blockages, including emotional and mind blockages.

Blessings and peace to all

Welcome the Golden Age of Light and love.
 Quoting: jackanarchist 777912

doesn't do shit!

stir
Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 14726463
Netherlands
06/12/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Thread: LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I PRESENT to YOU OUR NEW SUN !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17805657
United States
06/12/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried this and got a tooth ache.
Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
06/14/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
R.I.P. for the real Wubbo Ockels. He was a true icon of my country, and a great front-fighter for sustainable energie/technology and humanism.

"Yes, we have hurdles, we have distractions, we have disasters, personally and world-wide, and we do have to work it all out ourselves. BUT, there is a most amazing experience awaiting us on the other end of the finish-line.
The idea being, once we can handle it all down here, then we can live and explore eternally, responsibly, because we know what not to do, and not be resentful about being responsible, so we don't start a polarity domino effect in the other realms of existence."

"The Fraction" of Life can be increased in value not so much by increasing your Numerator as by lessening your Denominator. Nay, unless my Algebra deceive me, Unity itself divided by Zero will give Infinity."

Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
06/16/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
smile_kiss

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15651884
United States
06/16/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for posting.

did this yesterday

and felt cleaner

and quicker

and more present.
 Quoting: SpydrGrl 1142555

Thanks OP!

Your post is one of the reasons that I check this website, and is proof that there are posts that can raise vibrational frequency. I'll definitely forward to folks in my sphere.

Thanks again!
Eggifer

User ID: 18034021
United States
06/16/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you just want to listen without reading, there are 2 videos on youtube where the guy says it to you and you can just watch the images

Quoting: msz

I thought the whole point was the symbols acting on your subconscious mind, so how can listening to the guy read to you do anything?

I've tried this off and on for a couple of months and I feel much worse than I did before I tried it. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Abba Zabba Zoom
Eggifer

User ID: 18034021
United States
06/16/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I tried this and got a tooth ache.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17805657

Hey, so did I! A really really bad abscess. I have to have the tooth pulled.
Abba Zabba Zoom
Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
06/19/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
06/21/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
yoda

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17869939
Germany
06/22/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17869939
Germany
06/23/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
msz

User ID: 18448968
United States
06/23/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today when I watched this video, I could feel my vibration rising.

thanks OP!

:pink roses:

:thankyou happy f:

Last Edited by Violet Rose on 06/23/2012 01:35 PM
msz

User ID: 18558730
United States
06/25/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of the musical notes used over and over in this video are C# Eb & E

Although they may sound eerie they way they are played in the video, these notes have healing qualities.

here is a website that lists notes and frequencies of the organs of the body:
[link to www.greatdreams.com]

Depending on the frequency, the note
E is associated with
blood
gall bladder
muscles

Eb
kidney
liver
brain

C#
intestines
pancreas
fat cells

this explains why they picked such eerie music
mr...bojangles

User ID: 17247311
Mexico
06/25/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump....
Beyond one's own mind there is no dazzling light to come shining in from outside to wake one up. If one recognizes one's own intrinsic State as pure from the beginning and only temporarily obscured by impurities, and if one maintains the presence of this recognition without becoming distracted, then all the impurities dissolve. This is the essence of the Path-namkhai norbu.

Why is there a legend about the descent of Christ into hell? The Teacher addressed the lower strata of the astral world, saying: �Why, by cherishing earthly thoughts, bind oneself eternally to Earth?� And many revolted in spirit and rose higher.
Thread: I shot video of the earth from my spacecraft, enjoy!
Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
06/27/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
beared

Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
07/03/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

msz

User ID: 19117777
United States
07/04/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
beared
 Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

i like your smiley

beared
Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
07/07/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
beared
 Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

i like your smiley

beared

cheers

Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
07/10/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
wave

Wubbo Ockels

User ID: 1101455
Netherlands
07/13/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1909986
Canada
07/13/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is op
Thanks and blessings for all of you
We are one and going home
The reason some people are feeling discomfort after this experience is because you guys still hold unwanted energy within that needs to be transmuted or recycled
Open your hearts is the next stage
Love yourself
compassion
Surrender to cosmic universe and understand you are eternal
We are love beings
Serve others
Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19286573
Canada
07/14/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
msz

User ID: 19743642
United States
07/14/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you just want to listen without reading, there are 2 videos on youtube where the guy says it to you and you can just watch the images

I thought the whole point was the symbols acting on your subconscious mind, so how can listening to the guy read to you do anything?

I've tried this off and on for a couple of months and I feel much worse than I did before I tried it. Sorry if the truth hurts.
 Quoting: Eggifer

There are all different forms of energy healing. Some use symbols. Some visualizations and some energy healing is verbal. You have to find what works for you. Immunics for example is pretty much all verbal.

Also, if there are lots of trapped emotions or negative energy, the body releases them slowly and it doesnt always feel good when they are leaving. After all, it was probably some sort of trauma that trapped them in the first place and the body kinda goes thru a mini version of that again when releasing.

It took years for most of us to store all these negative emotions and you really dont want them released all at once. It could take a lot longer than a couple of months...

Go INSIDE your heart and see if you should continue, or stop altogether.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19751916
United States
07/14/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

it has to do with INTENT
are you watching it with the intent to be healed?
or are you thinking "this does not work, this doesnt really work" as you watch

then you are sending mixed signals to your subconscious.

what is your INTENT?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19286573
Canada
07/15/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

it has to do with INTENT
are you watching it with the intent to be healed?
or are you thinking "this does not work, this doesnt really work" as you watch

then you are sending mixed signals to your subconscious.

what is your INTENT?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19751916

good pointbump
Wubbo Ockels

Netherlands
07/18/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
rockon

GLP