Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,790 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 58,783
Pageviews Today: 112,632Threads Today: 48Posts Today: 826
01:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1093891
United States
01/03/2011 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
I have watched it and intend to re-watch it each day for a week, just to see if there are any measurable effects, I have just undergone a bone-graft and pinning of my Rt wrist and also have severe tendon damage to both thumbs, my right arm is in cast and - well why not....I'll come back on Saturday and let you know my conclusions [if any] then.
 Quoting: nimnoms 1145231

Wow, I hope you heal up quickly and feel better soon. Looking forward to your update.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177562
United States
01/03/2011 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You have to try this healing technique " Watch this video" it's like going to a hypnotherapist. Quantum K healing!!!!
bump

cause this vid is amazing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794008
Canada
01/03/2011 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Two-R-one

User ID: 1041216
United States
01/03/2011 02:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
added to favorites.. good stuff.. ones heals the soul and the rest follows.. always been this way
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
01/03/2011 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched once, and It kinda had a dark feel to it, almost like I was messing with things I shouldn't have been messing with. I noticed my heart start to palpate a bit in the beginning. The music felt kinda dark as well. I don't know...
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/03/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched once, and It kinda had a dark feel to it, almost like I was messing with things I shouldn't have been messing with. I noticed my heart start to palpate a bit in the beginning. The music felt kinda dark as well. I don't know...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

the dark feel is you, the dark shadow needs to be transcended

peace truth and love

you are eternal

you are unconditional love

you are remembering

blessings
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199672
United States
01/04/2011 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you.

Bump!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199672
United States
01/04/2011 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you can't play the video you can download it by right-click saving it off of this very link;

[link to www.quantumk.co.uk]

But give the author credit and go to the site to check it out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1107898
United States
01/04/2011 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well .. I did enjoy the music.
Other than that, it was a waste of 23 minutes.
The rest of you must be smoking something while watching the video ...

Don't forget to consider BUYING the ‘Quantum K’ resonators – little electromagnetic chips that you attach to your watch and mobile phone, allowing you continual access to the healing potential and protection of this system wherever you are. ... LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1192971
Japan
01/04/2011 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know anything about the program's creator, Andrew J Kemp? According to Google he died in 2006 but maybe that's a different Kemp.

No, thats a different kemp. I actually emailed the guy, he's very approachable. Read the manual, it explains a lot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 930250

Thanks. Yes, I realized it must be when I received a personal email from him thanking me for helping contribute to his work after ordering the narrative CD of the program.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2011 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357364

i had the same impression the first time using it. the music is admittedly a little eerie. but supposedly it's based on tones, melodies and frequencies that are healing. but if you can get past the weird music, i personally think it's been incredibly worth doing it once a week or so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126839
Netherlands
01/04/2011 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks i need this right now.
Got a broken heart..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1193074

heartbreak hf
Anonymous Coward
Japan
01/04/2011 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well .. I did enjoy the music.
Other than that, it was a waste of 23 minutes.
The rest of you must be smoking something while watching the video ...

Don't forget to consider BUYING the ‘Quantum K’ resonators – little electromagnetic chips that you attach to your watch and mobile phone, allowing you continual access to the healing potential and protection of this system wherever you are. ... LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1107898

No, not smoking.

Just open to the infinite possibilities that are out there.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Japan
01/04/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks i need this right now.
Got a broken heart..

heartbreak hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1126839

For Pete's sake, try it!

It's an amazing program, comes with a lengthy and detailed manual that demonstrates a profound understanding of many areas of knowledge, and is Andrew Kemp's free gift to the world.

His only desire is to alleviate suffering and how often do we see that?

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930250
United States
01/04/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings

The healing for you is taking place at suitable level for what is out of balance with you. Often we are focusing on "physical" illness, whilst our spiritual, emotional are depleted.

These (I sense) are what is being balance in most people. Your senses have been "numb" on these levels,so you are likely feeling lighter, happier, and less trouble some.

You all have been blessed with devine healing. Appreciate the effect it is having in your life, and assit others

May the universe bless you all

MH
 Quoting: Masterhealer 1214984

^^^^^ this^^^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209885
United States
01/04/2011 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are detoxing, especially your lymph glands

advise you to do a liver and colon cleanse

peace and love
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 794008

Detox is a good thing. I feel a lot better today so I'm going to do it again tonight. I have to admit I am feeling better on an emotional level, not so blah and have a bit of bounce in my step.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216909
Puerto Rico
01/04/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/04/2011 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/05/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/05/2011 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ossiel

User ID: 646356
United States
01/06/2011 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
more people should try this
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/07/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
more people should try this
 Quoting: Ossiel

+100
Socapatoy

User ID: 1220457
United States
01/07/2011 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
As soon as it started to play my hair went up in flames.

afro

j/k... Gave me strange dreams after listening to it though.
"If there were no rewards to reap,
No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out."
[link to soundcloud.com]
"We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717934
United States
01/07/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The music was unusual but can't say I felt anything dark or threatening about it. There were many excellent affirmations in the program, things I definitely need healing with. I did EFT meridian tapping while watching it!

I'll bookmark the thread and check back in down the road after I've watched it a few more times
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/07/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the music bothers anyone then open a second window and play some other music on Youtube while you watch the healing video.
 Quoting: susano

This needs to be repeated. If you find the music uncomfortable, the author even encourages you to do this at the beginning of the video.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 348276
United States
01/07/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Giving more feed-back: The more I watch the video, the lighter and more peaceful (optimistic) I feel. I also noticed more energy.

Now, I am struggling with some kind of self-sabotage. I know this video is good, but every time I think I will watch it, some kind of apathy and procastination arrives.

So, I wonder...how many of us say we want to heal ourselves and be better, but one part of us doesn't?.

Does anybody have the same feeling?
Maury
User ID: 1146875
United States
01/08/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great observation and great question. I'll bet there are quite a few who have felt this very same thing. Must admit, I used it for five days in a row and have "just not found the time" to keep it up. I do, however, have it book marked.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/08/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/08/2011 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watched it last night. Usually sleep from 11:30 - 7:00 and wake up feeling loggy despite healthy diet and lifestyle. This morning I woke at 5:15 feeling energized. I'll report back with subsequent viewings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216402
United States
01/08/2011 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool site

GLP