bump
aVian

User ID: 903212
United States
12/15/2010 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Denver Cop Beats Disabled Woman For Not Opening Door Fast Enough
video is not working for me...anyone got it from another source?
"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
- Frédéric Bastiat

food, water, ammo, weapons, battery back up solar, hand well pump, wood stove and 1 year of food...oh yeah PM's too...good luck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195541
United States
12/15/2010 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
u'v got to understand that the police are subject to enormous
stresses these days-
she could easily have been a crazed crack-ho trying to blow up the building
 Quoting: pob 587237

Remember that sentiment when it is your turn with the cops.

Someone save us from the bobbleheads!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
12/15/2010 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
nwo headquarters-with the queen Lizzie coming soon I sense

and some other east coast transfers...it will be all militant and have major gestapo action-even about seeds...

bump

for the reality of the insanely paranoid-may they see they are being used as fodder
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1197190
United States
12/16/2010 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201705
United States
12/20/2010 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184499
United States
12/21/2010 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
once a pig always a pig
Khalen

User ID: 1085869
Canada
12/21/2010 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bad cop, needs to be fired, sued, and thrown in jail.
As his vision slowly cleared, the traveler came to the startling realization that he had been sitting by the side of the road, repeatedly hitting himself in the head with his walking staff. He had in fact been doing this for a quarter of a century.

Shaking his head at his own folly, he dusted himself off, set his gaze upon the road up the mountain and once more set off upon his journey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 974819
United States
12/21/2010 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dunno about this one. Maybe when a cop orders you to do something you should do it? Still I don't know if he would right to beat her up like he did, maybe she could have been arresting for hindering an investigation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1195658

Is this a serious reply? Because if it is you are a disgusting human being.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129165
Panama
12/21/2010 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dunno about this one. Maybe when a cop orders you to do something you should do it? Still I don't know if he would right to beat her up like he did, maybe she could have been arresting for hindering an investigation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1195658

She's disabled.

She did what the cop ordered her to do; she just did not do it as quickly as the cop wanted her to due to her disability.

It is a sign that there is something seriously wrong in America. It did not used to be that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205031
United States
12/23/2010 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's disabled.

She did what the cop ordered her to do; she just did not do it as quickly as the cop wanted her to due to her disability.

It is a sign that there is something seriously wrong in America. It did not used to be that way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129165

Go to the link and read the article -- in it she specifically says that she has never liked cops. So there's no doubt in my mind that she was just intentionally ignoring them -- being "disabled" doesn't excuse it, she knows she was doing wrong! Then she wonders why she gets a smack down?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1133802
United States
12/24/2010 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like she just doesn't like cops and intentionally ignored them at first , if so I can understand why they would be upset with her, I would be too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205794
United States
12/24/2010 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like she just doesn't like cops and intentionally ignored them at first , if so I can understand why they would be upset with her, I would be too!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1133802

flip
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 539245
United States
12/24/2010 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not pity them when it comes time for the tables to turn. They asked for it. And for those who dare to say there are good cops, I beg to differ...any cop who doesn't turn on the corrupt cops is NO good cop at all, since they hide behind the blue wall and allow these corrupt cops to take over a once highly respected and selfless profession of community service.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1148234

The cops that go against their fellow cops can pay with their life - code of silence.

I know. I knew one very well who did just that. He couldn't stomach some things he saw his fellow cops do (6 of them). It was something that would have sent all 6 of them to prison. He reported it but the admin wanted to hide it and told him to shut up about it or else.

He told them he was going to quit and expose it. He was murdered two days after that by his brothers in blue. I tried to expose that also and damn near got killed myself. Got it to a federal level and it was dozens of them saying one thing and me another.

You can't fight them. It's them against you. They lie, kill and cheat for each other.

Don't ever trust a cop unless it's your father, brother, etc. and even then I wouldn't.

Two doors down from me is a house decorated for Christmas with blue lights - a cop. The whole family is a bunch of trash.

Cops are not upstanding citizens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679601
Canada
12/24/2010 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
me two
It has come to the point that when I see a cop on the road, I feel: endangered, imprisoned, hated, and parasitized upon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1195058
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205997
United States
12/24/2010 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
stresses these days-

Um yeah. Dumbass! rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 578186
United States
12/24/2010 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
stresses these days-

What????!!!!!???? Go fucking suck a cops dick and ram a night stick up your ass you pig loving cunt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205772
Netherlands
12/24/2010 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Best way to deal with the budget crunch is to fire all the cops and issue guns to everyone with an IQ over 60 without a criminal record. I'll bet crime would cease.
Follower of YHWH

User ID: 1206272
United States
12/24/2010 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how much longer these things are going to keep going on until people stat fighting back. I have a friend that is a cop and he is a real mellow guy. I am afraid that the good cops, which is still most of them, are going to start getting caught in the crossfire as people get so sick of this crap that they start using officers for target practice. This kind of behavior needs to be stopped 100% in its tracks, never to be seen again or I'm afraid the public is going to start turning on them.
**For those interested, my avatar is the American Civil flag. It is the REAL American flag and it is the one we as civilian Americans should be flying. The flag we know of as the American flag is actually the military flag. Read more at [link to www.barefootsworld.net] **

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Former President Woodrow Wilson
SilverPatriot

User ID: 938262
United States
12/25/2010 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
stresses these days-

Are you for real or just too acclimated to bobby tactics of abuse and unbridled power over a British subject? The disturbance did not emanate from the disabled woman’s apartment and she was under no obligation to open her door as an American citizen. That is the difference between a subject and a citizen and the cop’s behavior should warrant him being fired.

Police have always been under stress and if they cannot handle it, a career change is in order because their abusive behavior is what generates abuse upon them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1206685
United States
12/25/2010 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205764
United States
12/25/2010 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
how long until everyone has had enough and we all start fighting back?

when we do, i hope the police go first.
 Quoting: dereistic

Its the only reason i wish for collapse.
These piglets have targets on their back and need to get what they deserve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1205764
United States
12/25/2010 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not pity them when it comes time for the tables to turn. They asked for it. And for those who dare to say there are good cops, I beg to differ...any cop who doesn't turn on the corrupt cops is NO good cop at all, since they hide behind the blue wall and allow these corrupt cops to take over a once highly respected and selfless profession of community service.

The cops that go against their fellow cops can pay with their life - code of silence.

I know. I knew one very well who did just that. He couldn't stomach some things he saw his fellow cops do (6 of them). It was something that would have sent all 6 of them to prison. He reported it but the admin wanted to hide it and told him to shut up about it or else.

He told them he was going to quit and expose it. He was murdered two days after that by his brothers in blue. I tried to expose that also and damn near got killed myself. Got it to a federal level and it was dozens of them saying one thing and me another.

You can't fight them. It's them against you. They lie, kill and cheat for each other.

Don't ever trust a cop unless it's your father, brother, etc. and even then I wouldn't.

Two doors down from me is a house decorated for Christmas with blue lights - a cop. The whole family is a bunch of trash.

Cops are not upstanding citizens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 539245

+111111111111111111111

GLP