Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,229,322
Pageviews Today: 2,052,623Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,664
07:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Spectral Analysis" Of Video Imagery of Orbs Of Light/Plasma UFO's Reveals They Were Not Produced By A Man-Made Source.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1197819
United States
12/16/2010 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"Spectral Analysis" Of Video Imagery of Orbs Of Light/Plasma UFO's Reveals They Were Not Produced By A Man-Made Source.
UFO researcher/advocate Jim Dilettoso perform "spectral analysis" of video imagery of these exact same Orbs of Light UFO's showing up Worldwide right now.

Jim Dilettoso proved these Ball Of Light/Plasma could not have been produced by a man-made source.

Dilettoso determined the amount of red, green and blue in the various video images and constructed histograms of the data, which were then compared to a database of known light sources such as flares, Lanterns, Planets, FAA lights, Etc.

The Balls of light UFO's do not match up to any known "spectral analysis" histograms of any known light sources, that was the conclusion.

Starts Aprox. one minute into this clip...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/17/2010 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Spectral Analysis" Of Video Imagery of Orbs Of Light/Plasma UFO's Reveals They Were Not Produced By A Man-Made Source.
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191082
12/17/2010 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Spectral Analysis" Of Video Imagery of Orbs Of Light/Plasma UFO's Reveals They Were Not Produced By A Man-Made Source.
I'll check out the vid later op but I'll tell you now, they are plasma life forms and are sentient. Be nice to them and they are nice to you.
5* for the find and a
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/17/2010 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll check out the vid later op but I'll tell you now, they are plasma life forms and are sentient. Be nice to them and they are nice to you.
5* for the find and a
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191082

I agree, New (Or very Old ;-0) Life form.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202996
United States
12/21/2010 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208122
United States
12/28/2010 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415035
United States
06/05/2011 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1545239
United States
09/15/2011 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFO researcher/advocate Jim Dilettoso perform "spectral analysis" of video imagery of these exact same Orbs of Light UFO's showing up Worldwide right now.

Jim Dilettoso proved these Ball Of Light/Plasma could not have been produced by a man-made source.

Dilettoso determined the amount of red, green and blue in the various video images and constructed histograms of the data, which were then compared to a database of known light sources such as flares, Lanterns, Planets, FAA lights, Etc.

The Balls of light UFO's do not match up to any known "spectral analysis" histograms of any known light sources, that was the conclusion.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1197819
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1434201
United States
09/15/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck that.

You can't assume you know the technology that TPTB posses.

It ismfar greater than what meets the eye and form them to come out and confirm that it is not man made is BS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18470027
United States
06/25/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18470027
United States
06/25/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck that.

You can't assume you know the technology that TPTB posses.

It ismfar greater than what meets the eye and form them to come out and confirm that it is not man made is BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1434201

I believe the following proves this is not "Our" doing or technology.

"Pulsating Orbs Of Light" UFO's have been witnessed and reported over Lake Erie back into the 1800's and the locals called them Wizard Lights.

-------------------------------------------------------------​-----------------

Scientific American, New Series, Volume 3, Issue 8 (Aug 18, 1860)

OPTICAL ILLUSION ON LAKE ERIE.--The Cleveland, Ohio, Herald says that a tremendous thunder shower passed over that city on the night of the 3d inst., and adds :-- "Between three and four o’clock next morning the appearance of a vessel on fire was seen far out on the lake. Some persons thought they could distinguish the sails. During a heavy gust of wind the light disappeared. Such appearances are not unfrequent on the lake, and the more experienced men along the dock think there has been no vessel burnt."

-------------------------------------------------------------​-------------------

"A Curious Phenomenon on Lake Erie," Brooklyn Eagle, Thursday, December 12, 1867

A Mystery on the Lakes--The Wizard
Lights--A Curious Phenomenon on
Lake Erie

I notice in the Dispatch, of the 11th inst.*, the following paragraph:--

"The statement that a vessel was seen burning off Erie on Tuesday night, is corroborated by several persons living on the highlands south of the city, who say they saw it."

On the Tuesday evening mentioned, Oct. 29th, at about 7 o'clock, my attention was called by one of my family to a bright light on the lake, having very much the appearance of a vessel on fire. Bringing several objects into range, I watched the light forsome time to ascertain whether there was any preceptible [sic] motion.

The wind was blowing hard at the time down the lake and a vessel would naturally drift rapidly to leeward, at all events as soon as the propelling power should be interfered with the fire. No motion, however, in any direction was to be discovered, and at once concluded that it was nothing more than the "mysterious light," which for many years past, at longer or shorter intervals, has been seen by the inhabitants at this point on the lake shore. The light has made its appearance generally, if not always, in the fall of the year, and usually in the month of November, and almost always during or immediately after a heavy blow from the southwest. The most brilliant exhibition of the light I have ever seen was during the night of the 24th or 25th, as nearly as I can recollect, of November, 1852. It had been my fortune to witness the burning of the steamer Erie, near Silver Creek, several years before, and the resemblance which this light bore to that of the burning steamer was so strong that I confidently expected the arrival of the boats from the wreck during the night. Others with myself watched the light for perhaps two hours, and with the aid of a good night-glass obtained what seemed to be a very distinct view of the burning vessel.

The object appeared to be some 200 or more feet in length upon the water, and about as high above the water as an upper cabin steamer, such as was in use upon the Lake twenty years ago. At times the flames would start up in spires or sheets of light, then away from side to side, and then die away, precisely as would be the case with a large fire exposed to a strong wind; and two or three times there was the appearance of a cloud of sparks, as if some portion of the upper works had fallen into the burning mass below. The sky and water were beautifullly irradiated by the light during its great brilliancy.The light gradually subsided, with occasional flashes until it disappeared altogether. The light of Tuesday evening, although very brilliant for a time, was not nearly so brilliant nor of so long duration as that of 1852.

I am told that this light was seen by mariners on the lakes as long as fifty years ago, but I am not aware that it has ever been made the subject of philosophical speculation or investigation, or, in fact, has ever obtained the notoriety of a newspaper paragraph before. The only theory approaching plausibility I have heard is that the shifting of the sands caused by the continued and heavy winds of autumn has opened some crevices or seams in the rock of the lake bottom through which gas escapes, and that this gas, owing to some peculiar condition of the atmosphere with which it comes in contact, becomes luminous, or perhaps ignited, and burning with a positive flame. That there are what are called "gas springs" in the water along this portion of the lake shore is a well-known fact, and that highly inflammable gas in large quantities exist at a comparatively shallow depth on the shore, has been sufficiently proved by the boring of wells at different points, as at Erie, Walnut Creek, and Lock Haven, and by natural springs at Westfield and Fredonia.

But whatever the cause, the light is a curious fact, and well worthy the attention of those interested in the investigation of the phenomenon of nature.

Here is a clue...

Nephilim Chronicles: Fallen Angles in the Ohio Valley!

The Nephilim Giants; A Tour of the Nephilim Giant's Tombs in the Ohio Valley!

Take an unprecedented look at the remaining burial mounds in the Ohio Valley that once contained the remains of a giant human. This film takes historical exerts, of giant human skeletons, uncovered in burial mounds from "The Nephilim Chronicles; Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley." Photos of mound and earthwork sites are from, "The Nephilim Chronicles; A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio Valley."

A Tour of the Serpent Mounds in the Ohio Valley!

Take a visual tour of the remaining Serpent Mounds in the Ohio Valley. There are far more than the celebrated Serpent Mound in Adams County, Ohio. Serpent mounds existed in Warren County, Ohio with an identical counterpart near Holton, Indiana that can still be seen. The Serpent was symbolic of the sun, where it was incorporated in to the construction of henges and hilltop ceremonial centers. The Serpent was also the consort of the Earth Mother and was part of mound and earthwork complexes where it was seen as a protector of the dead.

See never before Serpent Mounds in this short video. For directions to these sites, buy "The Nephilim Chronciles: A Travel Guide to the Ancient Ruins in the Ohio Valley"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4378940
United States
06/25/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Sorry, big fail. To do spectral analysis, you have to have a recording of the fine color lines across the spectrum. You can't get that from a three color recording (red, green, blue).

Try again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39964161
United States
05/18/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1197819

GLP