Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 502,436
Pageviews Today: 825,208Threads Today: 278Posts Today: 4,612
09:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Maitreya is here, what the Illuminati know about the topic.

Nobody
User ID: 1197819
United States
12/17/2010 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Maitreya is here, what the Illuminati know about the topic.
They started to try and take him over using their methods to order the subconscious to be a slave in 2005 but they had their eye on this man since the 90's.

The nwo uses tech that has not been released to the public, it would blow your mind. This man, what made the nwo take notice, is the fact that their nlp/hypnosis mind control does not work on him.

They have been trying to crack him for 5 years now, hardcore, and he still remains free of the control. Trust me when I say, this ability can only be given by God because no human can resist once thew nwo starts to take over your mind.

9/11 was so much more then you know. 9/11 was used as a mass brainwashing psyop. All that terror, all that fear, that is the key to the mind. They use fear to get into your mind. The digital hdtv, the electronic music, the 3d movies, all designed to turn you into something else. And you won't even know you have changed or that your brainwashed. They change your thoughts, and you won't even have a clue.

As I said we have been due for a "refresher" in fear because the mass hypnosis on the populace is wearing off but they can't act until this matter gets cleared up.
I made it as clear as i could. He basically told the Illuminati to go fuck itself, basically to their faces, and they did not kill him, rather they like him because he is REAL and not a zombie.

Clear now?

Another thing about the 'nobody'.

In competitive events, most athletes spend the entire game either reacting to something that is happening or to something that has already occured. The nobody plays the entire game, both offense and defense, at a location in spacetime that can only be described as the future.

Against this nobody...everything they do, for him, has already occured and nothing they do can be successful because it has already been defeated.

Whatever the illuminati hope to do, there is always something there that has already beaten them.

Is this Truth, the object of their 'admiration'?

Then it is a race for any possible means of damage control available to those concerned, before this character grows tired of patience or decides to pursue an extremely destructive path out of spite or vengeance in the future.
And likely this path is only favored by a few at or near the top, as they would be the ones to lose the most from such a man. All things other than status are easily replaced.

You may beat the dog into submission or at least compliance, but one too many kicks to the balls is likely to cause a frenzy that is not likely to be easily assuaged.

So an illuminated middle path is to realize and understand that the cool head of your ironman is both the asset that could lead to the salvation of some of the bretheren, and the key to their destruction should this road meet terminus. Therefore ANY action not positive or pure can only lead to a regrettable outcome for those who have only a few chips left on the table.

The art of war is don't start a war. Or so I'm told. Of course nothing is said about finishing said war.

God want's this man to be adopted by the Illuminati for what is to come. The Illuminati have plans that will keep them from perishing and know when it's coming, while common man does not. It is beneficial and necessary for the both to work together for the re-birth, re-population of earth. At he same time if you ever have read what Hidden Hand has said, take some of that into consideration. Sounds like the Illuminati have actually grown to like this guy. The Illuminati have the experience of empire building, which will aid ushering in Gods Kingdom on earth. They are already being restrained from their as 'per usual' way of doing things for 26,000 years, some bloodlines maybe longer because of they are still resisting.

Seems like a pretty cool idea to me, God is actually gonna let one of his own learn their secrets, to use for the re-birth and to pass to common man to even the playing field on earth for future generations. The secrets of the Illuminati (magic like stuff) Is for all Gods children to know and has been suppressed for 10's of thousands of years.

I'm looking forward to reading more threads on the OP's post it is really interesting.

I know what this nobody feels like, as well. I am a nobody and was also the target of elimination by some influential ppl and ppl I thought I could trust, sucky feeling, and feels like a major let down, then God quickens you, and you start rolling along again knowing everything will be OK. You become more empowered.
Anything that can be imagined can be realized. Anything.

Imagine a Truth website. Centipedia. 100% Truth.

Imagine it's online 24 hours a day, perpetually. If your ISP is blocked, if your internet service is cancelled, it's still online for you. If the whole internet goes down, it's stays online. If every satellite in space is knocked out, it stays online. If electricity is cut to your house, it's still online. Absolutely nothing can block its availability to you.

Imagine it has high resolution video and audio of every conversation, from every angle, of every event of consequence throughout history. Audio and transcript translations of every video are available in every language. You can download any/every video you wish.

Imagine you type in "John Kennedy, November 22, 1963" on the Centipedia search engine and watch everything that happened that day, from the moment Kennedy woke up and brushed his teeth, until his death by gunshot. Zoom in on the book depository and see if Oswald is there. Zoom in on the grassy knoll. Keep the video on Oswald and hit rewind, and see what he actually did all day. Listen to him talk to his handlers for the weeks leading up to the shooting. Watch the video of his handlers, and backtrack from them to their bosses. Listen to everyone's conversations before, during and after. Find the three other shooters. Find out who gave the orders to kill him. Find out why.

Imagine you can view the events of 9/11. See video from inside the airplanes as they hit. Listen to the SS agent whisper into Bush's ear in the schoolroom. Everything is there for you, in HD video and audio. Everything.

Imagine watching the very first performance of a Chopin symphony. Imagine watching Van Gogh paint. Imagine watching the pyramids being built.

Imagine that every conversation of every politician and those above them were available online, up until yesterday. What they're doing today, at this moment, they get a free ride from exposure. Tomorrow, it's online for the planet to see. Imagine how their behaviour would change if there were no more secrets anymore. No lies to hide behind. No surprises with stock markets, policy decisions and international interference. No more tricks that put young men into wars. Find out where your tax dollars go.

Imagine how fast the world would change.

Imagine if this were coming true.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1197819
United States
12/17/2010 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Maitreya is here, what the Illuminati know about the topic.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Imagine...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198040
United States
12/17/2010 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard that Maitreya is Barack Obama.

???? I don't know, but he could be!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198053
United States
12/17/2010 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1198040

Seriously doubt that BO is immune to the NWO brainwashing, in fact he seems to have swallowed the conditioning hook, line and sinker, so I think we're going to need to look deeper than that!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151630
United States
12/17/2010 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135808
United States
12/17/2010 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Maitreya is a Buddhist character that has been stolen by the whole New-Age mumbo-jumbo. And like most things New-Age touches are being desecrated and transformed into some kind of Sci-Fi scenario to fit their end-times script, same with the Maitreya.

I bet 99% of the GLPers view the Maitreya as a New-Age messiah, when in fact he is just one of many Bodhisattvas.

His Chinese version known as Milefo is also called the laughing Buddha.

« This Maitreya is the real Maitreya; he is present through billions of forms; he shows himself ceaselessly but no one recognizes him »
-Chan, 916AD

Fuck New-age and Theosophy. Everything they have touched slowly lost it's sense over time with probably the final objective to make one global syncretic religion that will pleases all but will have lost it's true meaning.

The world is 10 times richer with different traditions and views than with one single spirituality supposedly fitted for all (like all people on earth eat the same food, listen to the same music and wear the same cloths. BS).
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Imagine it's online 24 hours a day, perpetually. If your ISP is blocked, if your internet service is cancelled, it's still online for you. If the whole internet goes down, it's stays online. If every satellite in space is knocked out, it stays online. If electricity is cut to your house, it's still online. Absolutely nothing can block its availability to you.

Imagine it has high resolution video and audio of every conversation, from every angle, of every event of consequence throughout history. Audio and transcript translations of every video are available in every language. You can download any/every video you wish.

Imagine you type in "John Kennedy, November 22, 1963" on the Centipedia search engine and watch everything that happened that day, from the moment Kennedy woke up and brushed his teeth, until his death by gunshot. Zoom in on the book depository and see if Oswald is there. Zoom in on the grassy knoll. Keep the video on Oswald and hit rewind, and see what he actually did all day. Listen to him talk to his handlers for the weeks leading up to the shooting. Watch the video of his handlers, and backtrack from them to their bosses. Listen to everyone's conversations before, during and after. Find the three other shooters. Find out who gave the orders to kill him. Find out why.

Imagine you can view the events of 9/11. See video from inside the airplanes as they hit. Listen to the SS agent whisper into Bush's ear in the schoolroom. Everything is there for you, in HD video and audio. Everything.

Imagine watching the very first performance of a Chopin symphony. Imagine watching Van Gogh paint. Imagine watching the pyramids being built.

Imagine that every conversation of every politician and those above them were available online, up until yesterday. What they're doing today, at this moment, they get a free ride from exposure. Tomorrow, it's online for the planet to see. Imagine how their behaviour would change if there were no more secrets anymore. No lies to hide behind. No surprises with stock markets, policy decisions and international interference. No more tricks that put young men into wars. Find out where your tax dollars go.

Quoting: Nobody 1197819

I have heard that when the announcements come, everyone will hear them and I wondered how it would happen and the above is probably a good understanding. This fills in some gaps for me.

Another thing, I have heard that in future, there will be nothing but the truth coming out. Wonderful future!!

Thank you OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world is 10 times richer with different traditions and views than with one single spirituality supposedly fitted for all (like all people on earth eat the same food, listen to the same music and wear the same cloths. BS).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1135808

I think you misunderstand the World that is coming. It will not be about religions.

It will only be about LOVE. How can you go wrong with that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
They started to try and take him over using their methods to order the subconscious to be a slave in 2005 but they had their eye on this man since the 90's.

The nwo uses tech that has not been released to the public, it would blow your mind. This man, what made the nwo take notice, is the fact that their nlp/hypnosis mind control does not work on him.

They have been trying to crack him for 5 years now, hardcore, and he still remains free of the control. Trust me when I say, this ability can only be given by God because no human can resist once thew nwo starts to take over your mind.

9/11 was so much more then you know. 9/11 was used as a mass brainwashing psyop. All that terror, all that fear, that is the key to the mind. They use fear to get into your mind. The digital hdtv, the electronic music, the 3d movies, all designed to turn you into something else. And you won't even know you have changed or that your brainwashed. They change your thoughts, and you won't even have a clue.

As I said we have been due for a "refresher" in fear because the mass hypnosis on the populace is wearing off but they can't act until this matter gets cleared up.
I made it as clear as i could. He basically told the Illuminati to go fuck itself, basically to their faces, and they did not kill him, rather they like him because he is REAL and not a zombie.

Clear now?

Another thing about the 'nobody'.

In competitive events, most athletes spend the entire game either reacting to something that is happening or to something that has already occured. The nobody plays the entire game, both offense and defense, at a location in spacetime that can only be described as the future.

Against this nobody...everything they do, for him, has already occured and nothing they do can be successful because it has already been defeated.

Whatever the illuminati hope to do, there is always something there that has already beaten them.

Is this Truth, the object of their 'admiration'?

Then it is a race for any possible means of damage control available to those concerned, before this character grows tired of patience or decides to pursue an extremely destructive path out of spite or vengeance in the future.
And likely this path is only favored by a few at or near the top, as they would be the ones to lose the most from such a man. All things other than status are easily replaced.

You may beat the dog into submission or at least compliance, but one too many kicks to the balls is likely to cause a frenzy that is not likely to be easily assuaged.

So an illuminated middle path is to realize and understand that the cool head of your ironman is both the asset that could lead to the salvation of some of the bretheren, and the key to their destruction should this road meet terminus. Therefore ANY action not positive or pure can only lead to a regrettable outcome for those who have only a few chips left on the table.

The art of war is don't start a war. Or so I'm told. Of course nothing is said about finishing said war.

God want's this man to be adopted by the Illuminati for what is to come. The Illuminati have plans that will keep them from perishing and know when it's coming, while common man does not. It is beneficial and necessary for the both to work together for the re-birth, re-population of earth. At he same time if you ever have read what Hidden Hand has said, take some of that into consideration. Sounds like the Illuminati have actually grown to like this guy. The Illuminati have the experience of empire building, which will aid ushering in Gods Kingdom on earth. They are already being restrained from their as 'per usual' way of doing things for 26,000 years, some bloodlines maybe longer because of they are still resisting.

Seems like a pretty cool idea to me, God is actually gonna let one of his own learn their secrets, to use for the re-birth and to pass to common man to even the playing field on earth for future generations. The secrets of the Illuminati (magic like stuff) Is for all Gods children to know and has been suppressed for 10's of thousands of years.

I'm looking forward to reading more threads on the OP's post it is really interesting.

I know what this nobody feels like, as well. I am a nobody and was also the target of elimination by some influential ppl and ppl I thought I could trust, sucky feeling, and feels like a major let down, then God quickens you, and you start rolling along again knowing everything will be OK. You become more empowered.

Also, nice summary of the "Illuminati" thread. But what's new here? Tell us something we don't know. Something different from this psy-op mythology created: a modern-day messiah. And like all messiah, he'll fix your problem for you so you don't have to worry about anything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198061
United States
12/17/2010 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck fear.

Tell them to take a hike on their little fear games.

The one the illuminati should be fearing is God.

They will die like all the rest of us. NO one is immortal HERE>

then they too will have to answer to the most HIGH GOD and believe me,...

I would not want to be them... tounge
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think you misunderstand the World that is coming. It will not be about religions.

It will only be about LOVE. How can you go wrong with that?

I understand it more than you believe, but it has nothing to do with a so called Maitreya and will certainly not be thanks to the New-age crap.

Yes it's about love and respect. Love and respect for all diversities. That means even love and respect for all religions because they had a role to play in what's coming.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198061
United States
12/17/2010 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The real smart ones

figure out who the real big cheese on the block is...

and FEAR that one...because HE had the REAL POWER and it is GOD

FEAR GOD

the rest are not worth their weight
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This world does not need one Messiah. It requires 7 billion Messiah's, in full realization of their creator.
 Quoting: orb
Irdoooomed

User ID: 1197939
Australia
12/17/2010 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's nice to know the Illuminati didn't whack the nobody! Hey little internet dood, run around and do good while you can.
Twenty grand dood, it's a lot of money!

Recently homosexuals have been making anti christian threads. Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand it more than you believe, but it has nothing to do with a so called Maitreya and will certainly not be thanks to the New-age crap.

Yes it's about love and respect. Love and respect for all diversities. That means even love and respect for all religions because they had a role to play in what's coming.

You could be right about Maitreya. But the New-age stuff..it depends on what you call 'New-age'.

I agree that it will all be about love and respect for all and everything.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the Maitreya is true and it's Barack Obama, it would explain why President Obamas' past is a mystery and sealed.
hoot no more/hasheater
User ID: 1198073
United Arab Emirates
12/17/2010 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Geneses 3:22............................2Kings23
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Magic like stuff" like you say is fool's gold and not secret at all. All over the net you can find the "Illuminatis" secret books and teachings. But of course if you can't even use google it is secret.

Like true alchemists know the secret to transmute lead to gold is a spiritual one, and concerns yourself, the true magicians know it's all about spiritual concerns.

Magicians obsessed with material results in the real world are only fooling themselves on their way to deception. Ask anyone here who tried magic for fun or to get results what they think about it.

It's really easy in fact, it all ties to this: Mysticism, the 'secret' (lol) to know God and to try to love as closely as possible to Him.

Religions are in fact "Mysticism" for the masses, fitted for a specific culture. But like all thing it can be used for good or bad, hence some people used religions for social engineering and control.

Then "Magic" is the lowest form of mysticism because it focuses mainly on earthly and material results, usually coming from selfish desires. But it is basically the same thing and even a magician can become close to God.

Now here are the so called "secrets" about death, resurrection and all things related:

[link to www.themystic.org]

"In the beginning you may fantasize what higher consciousness is like and then suffer when practices toward higher consciousness do not yield the hoped-for fantasies. Or, to make the agony of ignorance even worse, sometimes you get "psychic experiences." Psychic sights or sounds generally come into the mind during periods where you are not concentrating or giving attention to your meditation practices. Usually, psychic experiences occur when you are sitting back with your mind blank, perhaps feeling lazy or too tired to pay attention. Suddenly you experience lights, sounds, perhaps even visions of some strange or very celestial beings.

Psychic originally referred to the soul or spiritual realities but came to mean, in modern times: "1) of or having to do with the psyche, or mind; 2) beyond natural or known physical processes; 3) apparently sensitive to forces beyond the physical world," according to Webster’s New World Dictionary.

Based on common usage today, psychic generally refers to "the psyche, or mind" and is distinguished — perhaps unfortunately or unfairly — from the spiritual. That is, some people do have genuine spiritual experiences but call them psychic. Or, often people who have no knowledge of higher levels of awareness brand all spiritual experiences as psychic, or mental, and dismiss them as imaginings.

In dealing with problems of terminology then, most modern yogis, mystics, and metaphysicians accept psychic to mean "of the mind." They place "psychic" awareness between the levels of regular objective/subjective consciousness and the higher level of spiritual awareness. Based on this usage of the word psychic, most adepts, gurus, and teachers urge their students not to indulge or encourage these intermediate, often incorrect, mental impressions from their psychic nature. The reasons for strong warnings and cautions about psychic experiences are the catastrophes which have often occurred in the lives of once-aspiring students. Students who become enamored with psychic experiences often rely on psychic impressions, which they don’t understand, or which they misinterpret, to guide their lives. They base all their important decisions on these experiences — many times disastrously. Since these mental impressions are sometimes correct, students often become convinced their impressions are always right so they ignore both reality and the helpful instructions of those who could extricate them from slavery to mental and emotional impressions.

Often students’ psychic visions and other phenomena are triggered by their own subconscious desires to be great or especially important to others. Such students have often throughout history become arrogant and, too many times, mentally ill. Also, as they often become convinced they are great leaders, or the Messiah, they attract small bands of like-minded people — especially where heavy drug use is also involved — and often become paranoid in the fear that an unreceptive world is "out to get them." And sometimes they do outright harm to their children, friends and strangers, about whom they get a negative impression.

On the other side of this extremely important issue, there are millions of people in the world who are, or learn to be, more sensitive than the majority of humanity. Their psychic perception is more accurate. They, because of their greater appreciation for others and life itself, often receive psychic images about future events, hints to help others be happier, or to help ill people get well. It’s a shame that these more-sensitive-than-normal individuals have often been tortured, burned as witches, or live in ignorant condemnation even today."

As you see nothing secret. But hey it's a conspiracy site so I can't blame people from being a little paranoid.

Also you see in that quote that it's mostly fantasies that will bring destruction to the student. So called "illuminatis" or satanists are those who tried to take the tests of mysticism, magic or religion, but failed because of their Ego. They wanted powers, control, fame or money, so by awakening their own demons and not destroying them, they ultimately became consumed by them.

There is no secret regarding these things.
force quit

User ID: 1161967
Germany
12/17/2010 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is real and it is called DMT

"Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace." Bill Hicks (1961-1994)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
the 'secret' (lol) to know God and to try to love as closely as possible to Him.

Well sorry for this unplanned but highly revealing lapsus :)

I meant 'live' of course.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 619959
Canada
12/17/2010 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
the 'secret' (lol) to know God and to try to love as closely as possible to Him.

Well sorry for this unplanned but highly revealing lapsus :)

I meant 'live' of course.

Freudean slip? hmmmmm....
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You could be right about Maitreya. But the New-age stuff..it depends on what you call 'New-age'.

New-age is the commercial use of eastern mystical traditions mixed with science-fantasy in a strange but selling mix. Add Aliens/spirits/"powers" and astrology in the mix and you got a summary of all the mysteries of this world packed into one neat scenario ready for selling books, jewelry or seminars.

New-age and theosophy created fake aspirations and unneeded desires about spirituality (densities, channeling -very dangerous!-, powers, etc...) when in fact it should be very simple:

It's all about how you live your life regarding yourself, others and the world you are a part of.

But when you look what New-age produced in this world, it's mostly marketing, sects and end-time cults (it's about a NEW age after all) focusing mainly on the Ego and it's secret desires, and people with delusions of grandeur or downright insanity (indigo, starseeds, channelers, etc)...

That's what I call new-age and all I see about it makes me think it's not as good as it pretends.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
"By their fruit..."

The New-age crowd is strange and intriguing; they dabble with mystical realities, but at the same times love to communicate with "spirits" they know nothing about. They all have their personal views about these subjects and can't speak in a single voice.

New-age is like a new religion: the religion of the Self. While most will tell it's all about Love etc, they usually see themselves as the only ones who know the "Truth" and sometimes even spit on religious people like they are something different (when in fact they both share the same goal: communion with God).

I won't dismiss them completely but I have yet to see what good they bring to this world compared to traditional religions and philosophies.

It seems while the new-ager focus on raising his frequency to survive a coming shift or something like that, other persons (religious or not) with no concerns about such things are spending their life to help others.

Who is the holiest of them 2?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, 1198040, does that answer your question?

What are your views regarding these subjects? I'd like to share with you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one here anymore?

Did I just killed the thread or what? :p
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, 1198040, does that answer your question?

What are your views regarding these subjects? I'd like to share with you.

I'm not sure what question you are asking about...without looking back at ID numbers...but maybe you can refresh my memory?

thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sure, here ^^^^
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure about an individual referred to as Maitreya. I kind of think there will be a "Christ" consciousness appear.

In a nut shell, I believe that the earth is ascending into a higher dimension/frequency and it will be what the bible calls the 1000 year reign of Christ or the golden age.

As far as channeled messages...well it's possible but I don't really put much faith in them...I just read and ponder on them. I guess my discernment isn't that great and it would be easy to be fooled as to who was really sending the message.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 380667
United States
12/17/2010 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck fear.

Tell them to take a hike on their little fear games.

The one the illuminati should be fearing is God.

They will die like all the rest of us. NO one is immortal HERE>

then they too will have to answer to the most HIGH GOD and believe me,...

I would not want to be them... tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1198061

Pretty much it in a nutshell. And--Jesus Christ is Lord.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is real and it is called DMT
 Quoting: force quit

what is DMT?

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/17/2010 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your replies :) Here are my opinions, but remember it is just MY opinions.

I'm not sure about an individual referred to as Maitreya. I kind of think there will be a "Christ" consciousness appear.

I agree with that. Excepted that it won't pop up one day like that. Actually I think this "Christ" consciousness existed for thousands of years, maybe even more, and what fluctuates is the number of people living with it.

I know for a fact there are many many people living with it today, some as religious or spiritual individuals, and some not even suspecting they do. They are just living what they believe to be the "good" way.

In a nut shell, I believe that the earth is ascending into a higher dimension/frequency and it will be what the bible calls the 1000 year reign of Christ or the golden age.

That's the dangerous part of such a belief. What I can clearly picture is that always more people will wake to that consciousness (call that evolution or divine plan), and when a certain critical mass is reached, then they will continue to spread by itself ("100th monkey effect").

Yes it can tie with the reign of Christ or Golden Age.

BUT, you should be careful when reading mystical text such as the Book of Revelation. To the profane it may look like a prophecy for the world but the truth is probably it's much more symbolic. Like a PERSONAL revelation. There are other text with the same message like the Gita for example.

Most people on GLP, like New-agers or Evangelists are obsessed with Doom (why? probably because of their own fear and insecurities regarding death, that they project to the world and to history).

Those people will look for signs of Doom all around, and of course when you act like that, you find. They then invented the 2012 scenario but it's hardly anything new. We had the Y2K scenario and even the 999 scenario. But looks like we are still here, and that the world is not really so much worse than in 999 (that was really a shitty time to live in).

Don't fall for that trap. Apocalypse means revelation, not doom. And even if there's a doom coming, the bible always said it's impossible to know where and when.

This "frequency" stuff was invented by new-agers but it can't be proved at all. Actually most of it comes from channeled materials (Book of Ra etc), and like said, those materials are usually very deceptive and pushing forward end-times and doom scenarios. (heaven's gate anyone?)

As far as channeled messages...well it's possible but I don't really put much faith in them...I just read and ponder on them. I guess my discernment isn't that great and it would be easy to be fooled as to who was really sending the message.

At least it is good you are aware of it :)

Also on a side note, I'm not a religious person but it should be noted the Catholic church faced a dramatic increase in cases of possessions, and decided to train more exorcists to face the situation.

I believe it ties with the vast success of new-age teachings worldwide (and also "magick" and Wicca) that leads people with no knowledge in the subject to start a mystical journey, without knowing the consequences:

Summon your demons, face them, beat them or...

People on this board say "Fear" is bad and used by the "illuminatis" to control the masses. Well, isn't the Doom scenario clearly showing the mark of fear?

The frequency of consciousness of the people will most likely rise. People who have been through this are merely waiting for their brothers to join them. But it takes time and won't happen in some kind of cosmic eschaton or whatever.

But that's just my opinion ;)

If you have to choose between 2 stories, chose the one that resonates the most with your heart, not with your fears.

GLP