goddess isis
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1143439
Indonesia
12/18/2010 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~
This past week I was suffering with sinus, asthma attacks, feeling lethargic all the time and terrible headaches. My lymph glands were also swollen. I constantly had cold hands & feet, also feel anxious all the time (anxiety attacks). I went for traveling but could not enjoy the trip because of being in constant lethargy and having headaches also thinking that my sinus is acting up..suffering asthma symptoms as well on top of it all.

A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better. Headaches gone, lethargy gone. I still have two more amalgams to remove. I will do it in 2 weeks from now.

So far..it's miraculous that :

- my headaches are gone
- no cloggy nose, no sinus
- no lethargy (chronic tiredness)
- no stuffed chest ..asthma symptoms gone
- no gasping for air..
- no anxiety
- no forgetting things, better memory

What a relief! I'm looking forward to completely remove the amalgams.
Mercury is a serious poison. I spent time reading the mercurytalk.com website and found so many similar stories.

I'm glad I made the right decision today. Please share your mercury amalgam removal stories & health improvements here. Looking forward to read about your experiences.

I feel great! 5a smile_kiss

Last Edited by goddess isis on 12/18/2010 11:00 AM
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)
*PSYCHIC READING BY ISIS*
Sorry can't reply PM..send email instead.
email : [email protected]
chatYM: glpisis
add me: twitter.com/isis2008

Taking steps to make a difference for a better world.
[link to rainbowlifehope.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198791
Portugal
12/18/2010 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~
Your're not a shapeshifter right!?

spock
goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/18/2010 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your're not a shapeshifter right!?

spock
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1198791

lol
I feel so good today! All because of mercury amalgam removal. Seriously I feel like being born again. I can't wait to remove them all. Must be amazing! :) I have so much energy and I breathe so much better bdance
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199104
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't face having this done, as most of my English premolars and molars are virtually made out of mercury amalgam.

However, I'm fit and healthy, so I don't need to.

The secret is lots of vitamin and mineral supplementation, and eating non-processed foods. I also gave up using granulated sugar about 40 years ago, and do not drink "sodas" of any description.

The only pain I suffer is morning-after hangovers.

Cheers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1169007
Slovakia
12/18/2010 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same for me. I managed to keep my wisdom teeth away from the dentist, but for the rest there is not much to save. I am just happy that my sons, of which the oldest is 9, has yet never been to a dentist and the annual check-up at school says teeth are OK.

I bet there is not much I will miss on that body once it is over.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same for me. I managed to keep my wisdom teeth away from the dentist, but for the rest there is not much to save. I am just happy that my sons, of which the oldest is 9, has yet never been to a dentist and the annual check-up at school says teeth are OK.

I bet there is not much I will miss on that body once it is over.
 Quoting: <| Bast |>

Dentists, like doctore, are best avoided.

I had to go to one back in 1997, because one of my molars cracked. That was the first toothache I ever experienced in my 50-something years on this hell-planet.

Haven't seen one since.
Tanicus

User ID: 1199247
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills.
Bagatell

User ID: 768577
Spain
12/18/2010 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better.
 Quoting: goddess isis

Did your dentist advise you to have the amalgam removed or did you request it? If you feel this good after the first removal I would love to know how you feel with the rest gone.
Keep us updated.
goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/18/2010 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did your dentist advise you to have the amalgam removed or did you request it? If you feel this good after the first removal I would love to know how you feel with the rest gone.
Keep us updated.
 Quoting: Bagatell

Yes, the dentist advice me to remove the amalgam fillings because that could be the source problem of my constant headaches.
So we did it, and after it's done..I feel so much better!

Sure I will update after I remove the next two. I can't wait to be free of mercury amalgam hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199254
Canada
12/18/2010 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
During and after the removal of my fillings I did chelation therapy for 2 months to get the crap out of my system as removing them is a hazardous waste experience.
I experienced immediate relief from tinnitus (that ear ringing) which was very frequent at that point and haven't had a bout of ringing ears for the years since then.

I felt better very soon after as well and have been much less likely to catch any stray bug going around.
My memory has improved and so has my mental clarity.

the plain truth which most dentists will vehemently deny is that:
MERCURY IS TOTALLY TOXIC AND IT IS A CRIME TO PUT IT IN PEOPLE IN ANY FORM.
I despise all people who would say otherwise.
Personally I think it is a criminal matter as in "crimes against humanity" to install fillings containing known toxins.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199254
Canada
12/18/2010 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some knowledge to back that up:
[link to www.wddty.com]

[link to www.thenhf.com]

Dr Murray J Vimy, clinical associate professor of the Department of Medicine, plus numerous other medical researchers from the Departments of Radiology, Medicine and Medical Physiology at the University of Calgary in Canada, have spent more than a decade examining the effects of amalgam fillings on sheep, monkeys and, more recently, humans. Their published evidence conclusively proves that mercury from amalgam fillings migrates to tissue in the body the oral cavity, the lungs and the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, causing a type of "timed released poisoning", as Vimy has called it. Vimy's animal studies, which were met by ridicule within the dental community, have been vindicated by the work of Professor H Vasken Aposhian, Head of the Molecular and Cellular Biology Department of the University of Arizona in Tucson.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
12/18/2010 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had mine removed as well. Replaced it with ceramic.
Mia

User ID: 1185622
United States
12/18/2010 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
My civilian dentist is a doomtard.. he removed my fillings that were put in while I was in the service and replaced them..
B4DAWN

User ID: 1179154
United States
12/18/2010 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
All of us who get into conspiracy stuff--especially health related have heard all this--how they have poisened the masses over the yrs. to make their money and make us sick.

WELL GUESS WHAT IT WAS ABOUT THREE DAYS AGO I HAD THE REGULAR NEWS ON AND KATIE COURIC SAID SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF---"THE METAL FILLINGS IN THE MOUTH MAY BE DANGEROUS NOT GOOD FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE --PREGNANT OR CHILDREN- AND NOW DENTISTS WILL HAVE TO GIVE A WARNING TO PATIENTS. OH FINALLY SOMETHING LIKE A PART TRUTH COMING OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS. LOTS SHOULD COME OUT OF THE MOUTH!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's interesting to peruse the history of dentistry.

For example, New York dentists in the 1890s were FORBIDDEN, under Law, to put any kind of mercury compound into clients' teeth.

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717591
United States
12/18/2010 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep us updated.

Yes, the dentist advice me to remove the amalgam fillings because that could be the source problem of my constant headaches.
So we did it, and after it's done..I feel so much better!

Sure I will update after I remove the next two. I can't wait to be free of mercury amalgam hf

o have a molar crack- the month before it broke off i was unusually tired/foggy.
after it was out and the mercury, i felt clear again. 5 down- three more to go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1192886
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
REMOVED MINE MYSELF DUE TO MERCURY POISONING SYMPTOMS.

AMONGST OTHER SYMPTOMS HAD RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME WITH NUMBNESS AND TINGLING OF THE EXTREMETIES.

REMOVED TWO FROM MOLARS WITH NEEDLES AND SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, DID NOT BREAK THEM UP OR FRAGMENT.

FEW DAYS LATER ALL SYMPTOMS GONE.
goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/18/2010 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

AMONGST OTHER SYMPTOMS HAD RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME WITH NUMBNESS AND TINGLING OF THE EXTREMETIES.

REMOVED TWO FROM MOLARS WITH NEEDLES AND SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, DID NOT BREAK THEM UP OR FRAGMENT.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1192886
Wow you remove them yourself! :) I'm impressed! Anyways I also feel the tingling and foggy mind. Both are all gone. I still have 2 removals more to go :)

Last Edited by goddess isis on 12/18/2010 11:50 AM

Follower of YHWH

User ID: 1199281
United States
12/18/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had mercury amalgams since I was very young. I started getting sick around 14-15 years old. By 18, I had a hard time keeping a job, was always sick, dropped out of school (got my diploma through night school), and had no energy all the time. Things slowly got worse until 24 years old, when my mom did some research and found out that she and I had mercury poisoning. We both we down to Orlando (from Jacksonville)for a special whole blood analysis which indeed showed heavy metal poisoning. We found a dentist that performed mercury-free dentistry. Back in '99-2000, it was hard to find, because a dentist could lose his license if he stated that mercury was bad for you. We found one down in Keystone Springs, FL (about an hour south) and proceeded to see him. It took four visits each to finish as he did them in quadrants. Both our mouths were full of mercury, since as many of you know mercury actually CAUSES the calcium to weaken in your teeth and bones. The more mercury fillings you get, the weaker your teeth get (kind of a vicious cycle).

The amazing thing was what happened in the six months to year after removal. I grew a whole inch taller - at 25 years old! I also had to buy one half-size larger shoes. I had much more energy and felt more mentally stable (mercury screws with your brain and has been proven to make you more angry).

See, think of mercury as "looking" like calcium to your body. It tries to stick it anywhere calcium would go - bones calcium receptors in your brain, thyroid, etc. The problem is, once it is there, it does not do the job of calcium. It basically makes whatever it hits into stop working.

Well, jump forward to today. I unfortunately need all new teeth. The mercury had already done its damage and now fillings won't stay in my teeth. They are all literally falling apart. I'm only 35 and I am going to need dentures as soon as I can afford them. I am just glad that dentists have stopped using mercury amalgams now and the next generation will not have to deal with this issue.
**For those interested, my avatar is the American Civil flag. It is the REAL American flag and it is the one we as civilian Americans should be flying. The flag we know of as the American flag is actually the military flag. Read more at [link to www.barefootsworld.net] **

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Former President Woodrow Wilson
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow you remove them yourself! :) I'm impressed! Anyways I also feel the tingling and foggy mind. Both are all gone. I still have 2 removals more to go :)

I WAS LUCKY WITH THEM AS THEY WERE CAPS ON THE MOLARS.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR KIDNEYS ARE UP TO 70% IN USE JUST TO DEAL WITH THE NORMAL EVERYDAY POISONING FROM AMALGAMS??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199076
Germany
12/18/2010 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I had the money for removal ... sad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196205
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, this sounds like THE MOST SERIOUS CRIME 'medicine' has ever inflicted upon humanity.

How can we have allowed this?

:(
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
DENTAL "SILVER" TOOTH FILLINGS: A SOURCE OF MERCURY EXPOSURE REVEALED BY WHOLE-BODY IMAGE SCAN AND TISSUE ANALYSIS

Mercury (Hg) vapor is released from dental "silver" tooth fillings into human mouth air after chewing, but its possible uptake routes and distribution among body tissues are unknown. This investigation demonstrates that when radioactive 203Hg is mixed with dental Hg/silver fillings (amalgam) and placed in teeth of adult sheep, the isotope will appear in various organs and tissues within 29 days. Evidence of Hg uptake, as determined by whole-body scanning and measurement of isotope in specific tissues, revealed three uptake sites: lung, gastrointestinal, and jaw tissue absorption. Once absorbed, high concentrations of dental amalgam Hg rapidly localize in kidneys and liver

----------------------------------------------

BTW SINCE I HAVE NOT HAD AMALGAMS IN MY MOUTH I HAVE STOPPED CLENCHING AND GRINDING MY TEETH AT NIGHT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054369
United States
12/18/2010 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This past week I was suffering with sinus, asthma attacks, feeling lethargic all the time and terrible headaches. My lymph glands were also swollen. I constantly had cold hands & feet, also feel anxious all the time (anxiety attacks). I went for traveling but could not enjoy the trip because of being in constant lethargy and having headaches also thinking that my sinus is acting up..suffering asthma symptoms as well on top of it all.

A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better. Headaches gone, lethargy gone. I still have two more amalgams to remove. I will do it in 2 weeks from now.

So far..it's miraculous that :

- my headaches are gone
- no cloggy nose, no sinus
- no lethargy (chronic tiredness)
- no stuffed chest ..asthma symptoms gone
- no gasping for air..
- no anxiety
- no forgetting things, better memory

What a relief! I'm looking forward to completely remove the amalgams.
Mercury is a serious poison. I spent time reading the mercurytalk.com website and found so many similar stories.

I'm glad I made the right decision today. Please share your mercury amalgam removal stories & health improvements here. Looking forward to read about your experiences.

I feel great! 5a smile_kiss

now to complete your godessness, take iodine and selenium(never worry about breast, etc, cancer) and get with a chelation protocol, perhaps owens cilantro pesto (google it) and the andy cutler protocol. the mercury will end up in your brain if you dont.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187318
United States
12/18/2010 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills.
 Quoting: Tanicus

This is true. It has to be done properly and this is very expensive. I think you are a shill.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
I wish I had the money for removal ... sad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199076

In Germany?

Surely, that's the ultimate Welfare State, isn't it?

Started by Otto Von Bismarck in the late 19th century?

Oh, wait ... you're a WHITE German, aren't you.

Alles ist Klar!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1054369
United States
Report Abusive Post
btw, congratulations. the dentist makes the work for the doctor, always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199305
United States
12/18/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah well this is nothing.....wait till you hear the deep and dirty about ROOT CANALS....

[link to www.healingteethnaturally.com]

they will fuckin KILL you and they are handing 'em out like candy and making a fortune.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is true. It has to be done properly and this is very expensive. I think you are a shill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1187318

YOUR NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE SITUATION CORRECTLY

I CANT BELIEF IM ACTUALLY WASTING MY TIME NOW TYPING THIS RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANT USE THEIR OWN BRAIN.

REMOVE THE AMALGAM AND THE SOURCE OF THE POISONING IS GONE

IMMEDIATELY LEVELS START TO DROP, THIS IS WHAT IS NOTICED.

NO ONE SAID THAT THE MERCURY POISONING GOES INSTANTLY, THE SYMPTOMS DO START TO IMPROVE INSTANTLY THOUGH.

ITS NOT MERCURY ITSELF THAT IS POISONOUS, ITS THE VAPOURS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199305
United States
12/18/2010 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I CANT BELIEF IM ACTUALLY WASTING MY TIME NOW TYPING THIS RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANT USE THEIR OWN BRAIN.

NO ONE SAID THAT THE MERCURY POISONING GOES INSTANTLY, THE SYMPTOMS DO START TO IMPROVE INSTANTLY THOUGH.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1192886

there are levels and levels of poison when you have had the mercury in your mouth most of your life....I finally had it all taken out at the age of 60...I can finally sleep again after six years of insomnia....other symptoms such as an abnormal digestion are going to take months..possibly years....to clear up.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

there are levels and levels of poison when you have had the mercury in your mouth most of your life....I finally had it all taken out at the age of 60...I can finally sleep again after six years of insomnia....other symptoms such as an abnormal digestion are going to take months..possibly years....to clear up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199305

OF COURSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE MERCURY FREE, BUT IT DOESNT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REMOVE LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS.

ALSO IT DEPENDS ON OTHER FACTORS LIKE HOW QUICKLY YOUR BODY CAN REMOVE THE TOXINS.

GLP