I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~

Follower of YHWH

User ID: 1199281
United States
12/18/2010 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~
Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills.

This is true. It has to be done properly and this is very expensive. I think you are a shill.

YOUR NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE SITUATION CORRECTLY

I CANT BELIEF IM ACTUALLY WASTING MY TIME NOW TYPING THIS RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANT USE THEIR OWN BRAIN.

REMOVE THE AMALGAM AND THE SOURCE OF THE POISONING IS GONE

IMMEDIATELY LEVELS START TO DROP, THIS IS WHAT IS NOTICED.

NO ONE SAID THAT THE MERCURY POISONING GOES INSTANTLY, THE SYMPTOMS DO START TO IMPROVE INSTANTLY THOUGH.

ITS NOT MERCURY ITSELF THAT IS POISONOUS, ITS THE VAPOURS.

there are levels and levels of poison when you have had the mercury in your mouth most of your life....I finally had it all taken out at the age of 60...I can finally sleep again after six years of insomnia....other symptoms such as an abnormal digestion are going to take months..possibly years....to clear up.

OF COURSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE MERCURY FREE, BUT IT DOESNT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REMOVE LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS.

ALSO IT DEPENDS ON OTHER FACTORS LIKE HOW QUICKLY YOUR BODY CAN REMOVE THE TOXINS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1192886

I know that my symptoms started going away pretty quickly. It took years for the mercury to leave and even today its not completely gone. It is however much much less today than it was 10 years ago.
**For those interested, my avatar is the American Civil flag. It is the REAL American flag and it is the one we as civilian Americans should be flying. The flag we know of as the American flag is actually the military flag. Read more at [link to www.barefootsworld.net] **

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Former President Woodrow Wilson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199490
United States
12/18/2010 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills.

This is true. It has to be done properly and this is very expensive. I think you are a shill.

YOUR NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE SITUATION CORRECTLY

I CANT BELIEF IM ACTUALLY WASTING MY TIME NOW TYPING THIS RESPONSE TO SOMEONE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANT USE THEIR OWN BRAIN.

REMOVE THE AMALGAM AND THE SOURCE OF THE POISONING IS GONE

IMMEDIATELY LEVELS START TO DROP, THIS IS WHAT IS NOTICED.

NO ONE SAID THAT THE MERCURY POISONING GOES INSTANTLY, THE SYMPTOMS DO START TO IMPROVE INSTANTLY THOUGH.

ITS NOT MERCURY ITSELF THAT IS POISONOUS, ITS THE VAPOURS.

there are levels and levels of poison when you have had the mercury in your mouth most of your life....I finally had it all taken out at the age of 60...I can finally sleep again after six years of insomnia....other symptoms such as an abnormal digestion are going to take months..possibly years....to clear up.

OF COURSE IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO BE MERCURY FREE, BUT IT DOESNT TAKE A LONG TIME TO REMOVE LESSEN THE SYMPTOMS.

ALSO IT DEPENDS ON OTHER FACTORS LIKE HOW QUICKLY YOUR BODY CAN REMOVE THE TOXINS.

I know that my symptoms started going away pretty quickly. It took years for the mercury to leave and even today its not completely gone. It is however much much less today than it was 10 years ago.
 Quoting: Follower of YHWH

I just had all mine out last summer. Now I get a giant immune system alarm go off whenever I go near the stuff such as eat fish etc.

This is a good sign....it shows my body has caste it mostly off and any new additions of the extremely toxic poison will set off the immune response.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2010 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah well this is nothing.....wait till you hear the deep and dirty about ROOT CANALS....

[link to www.healingteethnaturally.com]

they will fuckin KILL you and they are handing 'em out like candy and making a fortune.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199305

Root Canals Pose Health Threat

by George E. Meinig, DDS, FACD, author of Root Canal Cover-Up

The Price Pottenger Nutrition Foundation was organized on September 11, 1965, in order to make Dr. Weston A. Price's monumental work Nutrition and Physical Degeneration available to the public. This book clearly demonstrated to the world that human physical degeneration was basically a nutritional problem. The book made Dr. Price famous. During the last 31 years, the Foundation has reprinted Nutrition and Physical Degeneration eight times, in order to meet the growing interest in his work.

The Foundation has also had custodial care of Dr. Price's vast dental research data. Documenting his incredible accomplishments are 220 articles, which can be found in the dental and medical literature, along with two additional books. Unfortunately, until recently, Price's dental research remained unknown.

Much of Price's research is contained in two monumental volumes entitled Dental Infections Oral & Systemic and Dental Infections and the Degenerative Diseases. While these works have long been in the PPNF library, it was only just four years ago that the Foundation became aware of their importance. These volumes have moldered in obscurity because Dr. Price's research was suppressed and buried over 70 years ago by the autocratic action of a minority group of dentists and physicians who refused to accept the focal infection theory.......................................................​.............................................................​.............................................................​.............................................................​.The gist of the research and of the thousands of animal studies is this:

That root-canal-filled teeth always remain infected no matter how good they might look or how good they might feel.
Dr. Price suspected that bacterial infection accompanied many degenerative illnesses. In the beginning, he didn't know what bacteria were involved or just how they contributed to so many disease conditions. But he did recall that in medical practice doctors made cultures from the infection site, grew the organism present in a culture medium and then injected the bacteria into an animal to see if they could reproduce the disease and thereby prove it was the cause of the illness.
Dr. Price suspected that these infections arose from the teeth. He decided to implant an extracted root-filled tooth under the skin of an animal. He felt that if bacteria were present and carrying illness, their presence in a tooth might offer the same kind of proof physicians found when they injected the bacterial culture to produce disease in an animal. That is exactly what took place. He found that by implanting the root-filled tooth, the disease of the patient was transferred to animals. Whatever disease the patient had, the animal with the extracted tooth under its skin developed the same disease as the patient.
In other words, if the patient had heart disease, the animal developed heart disease. If he had kidney trouble, disease of the kidney was transferred to the animal. If he had a problem in his joints, the animals' joints became similarly involved. The principle held true for the whole spectrum of human ailments. Whatever the disease, the animal would develop that of the patient.

Most of the time Dr. Price found the bacteria involved were of the streptococcus family, but he also found staphylococcus, spirochetes and fungi. He found that if a patient had more than one root-canal treated tooth, he could actually have a different organism infecting each one of the treated teeth. That is the reason some people have various ailments from their teeth, all at the same time. In addition, infected root canals have a detrimental effect on the immune system, causing a number of different illnesses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1125997
United States
12/18/2010 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had all mine removed in 2005 and have had no more undefinable illnesses that had me in and out of doctors offices and in and out of surgery since I was twenty.
starrynytes

User ID: 1184670
United States
12/18/2010 04:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
I wish I had the money for removal ... sad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199076

I hear you...
In God I trust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199094
United States
12/18/2010 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mouth is full of porcelain crowns. Just found out that dentists don't remove all amalgam when it's located down close to the nerve rather than risk destroying the nerve. They just remove what they can and put the crown on top. I was so pissed. I always thought all amalgam was removed. Only realised this after the temporary was off and I looked in my mouth during my exam.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199435
United States
12/18/2010 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish I had the money for removal ... sad

I hear you...
 Quoting: starrynytes

Put Your Mouth Into Show Business as a Fluffer!!!

Paid Vacations, Competitive Salary, Meet Lots of Handsome Actors, Suck Their Dicks In Front of God and Everybody.
jellybean224
User ID: 967614
United States
12/18/2010 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a huge mercury filling in a molar that fractured out one night. I began having parkinson-like tremors at the base of my skull right after, although I was only 32. Within two weeks, I realized it wasn't going away and was probably related to the tooth issue. I was checked for every disease from ms on down the line, but no one could put a name on it. I got my fillings all changed out, but still have the tremor years later.

I keep meaning to research mercury detox products, but not sure which to trust, etc.
jellybean224
User ID: 967614
United States
12/18/2010 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, has anyone considered why it is becoming the law that we use only compact flourescent bulbs in our home, when a broken bulb required hazmat-type handling for disposal? You can't throw them in with the trash, but you can have them in your house?

Those bulbs make me spit up stomach acid, I stocked up on the old type. anyway, sidetracked a little, but it's another way that the system is pushing mercury on us while knowing how damaging it is.
GirlGenius

User ID: 1133676
United States
12/18/2010 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I ***seriously*** thought about getting mine removed but I am afraid.

First, I have no symptoms of poisoning and have a good constitution.

Second, they say that the removal can be more DANGEROUS than keeping them because they have to drill them out and that could increase exposure.

What do you all think???

I hope some will comment on this!
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed…
Frater

User ID: 418975
United States
12/18/2010 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got a new dentist this year.

Older guy, very talented, very cool.

I asked about the silver/mercury and he told me it was no problem at all but then proceeded to replace all my old filling (I have a lot).

He cited the old fillings as being "loose" with a grin.

After removing about half of them my dental benefits were used up for the year (I had other work done too, needed root canal, crown and post on one tooth).

We discussed it and decided to wait for the new year so benefits would pay for it.

Comes January, will go back to have it finished off. It will be Nice to have a near perfect set of all white teeth for the first time in my life.

I'm going to have them bleached/whitened too.

Teeth, it's what eats dinner :)

Seriously though, teeth are super important, an animal with bad teeth dies, with humans bad teeth lend to bad health.

Take care of them.
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1199104
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Second, they say that the removal can be more DANGEROUS than keeping them because they have to drill them out and that could increase exposure.

What do you all think???

Quoting: GirlGenius

If you want to do it, find a dentist that will prescribe major, anti-anxiety drugs.

The good ones will do intravenous Valium!

You'll look forward to it!
Frater

User ID: 418975
United States
12/18/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

What do you all think???

Quoting: GirlGenius

I think if your not pregnant or thinking about it for the near future to have the mercury removed would be best.

My dentist told me it was more of a hazard for him removing them for me.
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/18/2010 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah well this is nothing.....wait till you hear the deep and dirty about ROOT CANALS....

they will fuckin KILL you and they are handing 'em out like candy and making a fortune.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199305

do NOT repeat do NOT get root canals until you read this.....those are bad bad bad news.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200360
United States
12/19/2010 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

do NOT repeat do NOT get root canals until you read this.....those are bad bad bad news.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199490

Yes I was told at the Gerson institute that you cannot heal from degenerative disease like cancer or arthritis when you have root canals and/or mercury in your mouth....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184178
United States
12/19/2010 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I inherited bad teeth and had tons of cavities as a child. I was loaded with about 13 mercury fillings over the course of my childhood.

Now I'm in my mid forties and many of those have fallen out and had to be replaced with porcellin crowns. Now that I know about mercury poisoning, I'm happy those fillings fell out, though I still have about six of them left which I'd like to get removed and replaced with composite.

But I was shocked to discover that the porcellin crowns have a metal base. Now I'm wondering if the metal used in crowns is also the same as the amalgam. If so, it really sucks.

I took a mercury toxicity exam and found out mine could be servere. I'm definately feeling the results in many ways. I have dental insurance, but no medical insurance. But I'm pretty sure dental insurance won't cover replacing your fillings by choice - only if one falls out on its own.

Does anyone know about the metal used in porcellin crowns?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184178
United States
12/19/2010 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199490

Well too late for me, I've already had about ten of them.
GirlGenius

User ID: 1133676
United States
12/19/2010 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh great, now not only do I need to get my amalgams out but my 2 root canal teeth :(
For nothing is secret that will not be revealed…
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195659
United States
12/19/2010 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This past week I was suffering with sinus, asthma attacks, feeling lethargic all the time and terrible headaches. My lymph glands were also swollen. I constantly had cold hands & feet, also feel anxious all the time (anxiety attacks). I went for traveling but could not enjoy the trip because of being in constant lethargy and having headaches also thinking that my sinus is acting up..suffering asthma symptoms as well on top of it all.

A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better. Headaches gone, lethargy gone. I still have two more amalgams to remove. I will do it in 2 weeks from now.

So far..it's miraculous that :

- my headaches are gone
- no cloggy nose, no sinus
- no lethargy (chronic tiredness)
- no stuffed chest ..asthma symptoms gone
- no gasping for air..
- no anxiety
- no forgetting things, better memory

What a relief! I'm looking forward to completely remove the amalgams.
Mercury is a serious poison. I spent time reading the mercurytalk.com website and found so many similar stories.

I'm glad I made the right decision today. Please share your mercury amalgam removal stories & health improvements here. Looking forward to read about your experiences.

I feel great! 5a smile_kiss
 Quoting: goddess isis

Can you tell me how much this cost??
OFFWITHTHEIRHEADS
User ID: 1160280
United States
12/19/2010 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know how much they charge to remove Amalgams?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200388
United States
12/19/2010 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im going to have all mine removed...probably like 15 of them and replaced with gold fillings.

Going to be expensive but gold is the best.

A lot of the newer stuff like the resin/plastics have other bad ingredients in them as well like BPA for one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200534
United States
12/19/2010 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184178

I was literally dying and I had five root canals removed. I started getting better within a month.....read the article...ROOT CANALS ARE WORSE THAN MERCURY AND MORE INSIDIOUS....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201456
United States
12/20/2010 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201699
United States
12/20/2010 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was literally dying and I had five root canals removed. I started getting better within a month.....read the article...ROOT CANALS ARE WORSE THAN MERCURY AND MORE INSIDIOUS....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1200534

how so?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717591
United States
12/20/2010 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
my molar cracked and the mercury flooded my body, i had he tooth fixed and five days later i found out i was pregnant. i chose to not have the baby, seeing as i work with autistic children and truly know the reality that the damage to these children's brains have from mercury......
Briarcliffe
User ID: 1200655
United States
12/20/2010 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did your dentist advise you to have the amalgam removed or did you request it? If you feel this good after the first removal I would love to know how you feel with the rest gone.
Keep us updated.

Yes, the dentist advice me to remove the amalgam fillings because that could be the source problem of my constant headaches.
So we did it, and after it's done..I feel so much better!

Sure I will update after I remove the next two. I can't wait to be free of mercury amalgam hf
 Quoting: goddess isis

Hate to say it, but instant relief is most likely a result of the placebo effect.

Glad you feel better!!
Briarcliffe
User ID: 1200655
United States
12/20/2010 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
my molar cracked and the mercury flooded my body, i had he tooth fixed and five days later i found out i was pregnant. i chose to not have the baby, seeing as i work with autistic children and truly know the reality that the damage to these children's brains have from mercury......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 717591

Are you kidding?!? You killed your baby because of a possible problem?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201558
Sweden
12/20/2010 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many of my lousy teeth are MADE of amalgams and it's almost impossible to remove them...and I don't feel healthy eaither, I have terrible spasms/cramps, swollen nose, panic attacks; I guess it's screwed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717591
United States
12/21/2010 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you kidding?!? You killed your baby because of a possible problem?
 Quoting: Briarcliffe 1200655
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 924584
United States
12/21/2010 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
your i.q. should have just gone up a lot! now you can get that college degree if you don't have one!

GLP