I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 555241
United States
12/21/2010 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Just Had My MERCURY AMALGAMS REMOVED! ~Share Your Mercury Stories~
I had mine removed 4 years ago, but the dentist was not careful and the shit was flying everywhere. Probably swallowed a ton of it. Didnt give it much thought to it then.

My psoriasis did not go away and I notice no health benefits as of yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1188532
United States
12/21/2010 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This past week I was suffering with sinus, asthma attacks, feeling lethargic all the time and terrible headaches. My lymph glands were also swollen. I constantly had cold hands & feet, also feel anxious all the time (anxiety attacks). I went for traveling but could not enjoy the trip because of being in constant lethargy and having headaches also thinking that my sinus is acting up..suffering asthma symptoms as well on top of it all.

A simple dentist visit to check my tooth (because of pain) and resulting in amalgam removal. After removal, I immediately feel much better. Headaches gone, lethargy gone. I still have two more amalgams to remove. I will do it in 2 weeks from now.

So far..it's miraculous that :

- my headaches are gone
- no cloggy nose, no sinus
- no lethargy (chronic tiredness)
- no stuffed chest ..asthma symptoms gone
- no gasping for air..
- no anxiety
- no forgetting things, better memory

What a relief! I'm looking forward to completely remove the amalgams.
Mercury is a serious poison. I spent time reading the mercurytalk.com website and found so many similar stories.

I'm glad I made the right decision today. Please share your mercury amalgam removal stories & health improvements here. Looking forward to read about your experiences.

I feel great! 5a smile_kiss
 Quoting: goddess isis

HI Goddess Isis; I have amalgams in my mouth and I was wondering what it cost you to get them out as I have a few and I want to know if I can afford it.

Thanks for any reply;

Vern
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203965
United States
12/22/2010 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah well this is nothing.....wait till you hear the deep and dirty about ROOT CANALS....

[link to www.healingteethnaturally.com]

they will fuckin KILL you and they are handing 'em out like candy and making a fortune.

do NOT repeat do NOT get root canals until you read this.....those are bad bad bad news.....

Well too late for me, I've already had about ten of them.

I was literally dying and I had five root canals removed. I started getting better within a month.....read the article...ROOT CANALS ARE WORSE THAN MERCURY AND MORE INSIDIOUS....

how so?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1201699

mercury almagams make you sick and crazy....ROOT CANALS KILL YOU!
Some dentists argue that the bacteria die off because the root canal filling blocks off their source of nutrients.

. In fact, the bacteria are capable of mutating and changing their form. Price found that the challenge of a changed environment actually caused the organisms to become more virile and their toxins much more toxic. It will interest you to know that this discovery of Dr. Price's was confirmed in recent times by a German oncologist named Dr. Josef Issels. He was able to identify these toxins and found them to be closely related to the same chemicals used by the Germans in World War I to make mustard gas.

The bacteria which contribute to most of today's diseases no longer can be killed by antibiotics because the same polymorphic ability of bacteria to mutate, change and adjust that happens in root canals is happening to these organisms in response to antibiotics. These bacteria are involved in most illnesses.

How do bacteria -- apparently trapped in the dentin tubules -- escape to other parts of the body? There are billions of germs in tubules of root canal-treated teeth and those in the vicinity of any of the lateral accessory root canals present in all teeth, can escape into them. From there they travel into the tooth's surrounding periodontal membrane. This is the hard, fibrous membrane that holds the tooth in its bony socket and keeps it from falling out.

The bacteria then spread throughout the periodontal membrane and from there it is easy for them to escape into the surrounding bony network. Everybody knows that cancer cells can metastasize and break away from the main cancer and travel to another gland, organ or tissue. Similarly, when bacteria get into the tooth's bony socket, they also get into the blood supply of the jaw, allowing them to metastasize and travel in the blood vessels to another gland, organ or tissue and establish a whole new infection.

This is called focal infection -- caused when an infection in one part of the body travels to another part and sets up a new site of infection.

The American Association of Endodontists -- which I helped organize and which lists me as a life member -- states that they have proven over the years that the focal infection theoryis invalid. The arguments they cite are incorrect. They are based on false assumptions.

There are several reasons why they have been misled about this. One is the fact that 25 to 30 percent of people seem to get along with root-canal-filled teeth for many years without any detrimental effects. Dr. Price studied that very problem. He found that those people who had no history of degenerative diseases usually had strong immune systems which were capable of engulfing any bacteria present and prevented them from becoming sick. However, Price found that if these same people suffered a severe accident, a bad case of the flu or some serious stress problem, their immune systems that had beenprotecting them would become so compromised that they would then become ill with a degenerative disease.

What about the 70 percent of our people who have poorer immune systems to start with? Price found -- and we are finding today -- that they develop degenerative diseases much sooner, many of them right after completion of the root canal treatment.
ajk

User ID: 1114631
United States
12/22/2010 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I so wish I could afford to have this done, I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, having several mercury fillings......but the income or lack there of to say nothing of family understanding makes it an impossibility.

Last Edited by ajk on 12/22/2010 06:57 PM
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1005671
United States
12/22/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
REMOVED MINE MYSELF DUE TO MERCURY POISONING SYMPTOMS.

AMONGST OTHER SYMPTOMS HAD RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME WITH NUMBNESS AND TINGLING OF THE EXTREMETIES.

REMOVED TWO FROM MOLARS WITH NEEDLES AND SMALL SCREWDRIVERS, DID NOT BREAK THEM UP OR FRAGMENT.

FEW DAYS LATER ALL SYMPTOMS GONE.
Wow you remove them yourself! :) I'm impressed! Anyways I also feel the tingling and foggy mind. Both are all gone. I still have 2 removals more to go :)
 Quoting: goddess isis

I once had a rusty, metallic splinter in my iris (the colored inner portion of the eye). I had to use a very fine sewing needle to get under neath the metallic splinter. I basically had to dig the spinter out of my iris.

Finding the nerve and will to hold my eyes open and still during the dig out was tough. But the idea of another doctor digging in my eyes was all too freaky.

After 15 agonizing minutes at the bathroom mirror I got it out with sharp tweezers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1204063
United Kingdom
12/22/2010 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read all of the replies so maybe someone has said this but,

if you are getting mercury fillings out and replacing with something else you need to do a lot of research to decide what to replace them with.

I haven't had the time to do the research yet but did come across someone saying that replacing them with silver or gold (can't remember which) is worse because it reacts with any mercury left behind and becomes even more toxic

holymoley
goddess isis  (OP)

User ID: 1208949
Indonesia
12/27/2010 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
HI Goddess Isis; I have amalgams in my mouth and I was wondering what it cost you to get them out as I have a few and I want to know if I can afford it.

Thanks for any reply;

Vern
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1188532

Hi Vern,
I am in Indonesia, and the cost to remove the amalgam per teeth is around USD 40. I removed amalgams on 2 tooth, so become USD 80. That is not including medication such as pain killer tablets or anti inflammation pills (they are actually optional but I bought them just in case) The meds cost around USD 30.

Update on My Condition
I still have to remove another 2 amalgams. I notice improvement but one poster is correct that the mercury effect sometimes is still there, but gradually will decrease.

I have another appointment to polish the crowns because the gypsum material used is containing acid that sometimes give me slight pains. But overall it's way much safer than mercury.

Last Edited by goddess isis on 12/27/2010 10:33 PM
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)
*PSYCHIC READING BY ISIS*
Sorry can't reply PM..send email instead.
email : [email protected]
chatYM: glpisis
add me: twitter.com/isis2008

Taking steps to make a difference for a better world.
[link to rainbowlifehope.wordpress.com]
goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/27/2010 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't read all of the replies so maybe someone has said this but,

if you are getting mercury fillings out and replacing with something else you need to do a lot of research to decide what to replace them with.

I haven't had the time to do the research yet but did come across someone saying that replacing them with silver or gold (can't remember which) is worse because it reacts with any mercury left behind and becomes even more toxic

holymoley
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1204063

True.
My doctor is well informed about mercury because his own sibling got Lupus disease because of these amalgams. So the doctor advised me to use calcium-gypsum fillings which are way more safer, but they don't last as long as Mercury amalgams and the gypsum fillings have to be replaced every 2 years.

I heard the Silver filling is worse because it still contain HIGH concentrations of Mercury. CMIIW

Last Edited by goddess isis on 12/27/2010 10:24 PM
"Telepathy operates constantly. If you continually expect an individual to behave in a particular manner, then you are constantly sending him telepathic suggestions that he will do so." (Wisdom of SETH)

goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/27/2010 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I once had a rusty, metallic splinter in my iris (the colored inner portion of the eye). I had to use a very fine sewing needle to get under neath the metallic splinter. I basically had to dig the spinter out of my iris.

Finding the nerve and will to hold my eyes open and still during the dig out was tough. But the idea of another doctor digging in my eyes was all too freaky.

Quoting: ºCRAPº

Wow! I am impressed! How is your eye condition now? And do you have medical background?

goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/27/2010 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I so wish I could afford to have this done, I've been wanting to do this for the longest time, having several mercury fillings......but the income or lack there of to say nothing of family understanding makes it an impossibility.
 Quoting: ajk

My thoughts are with you. I hope things get better with you & your finances so you can do this. Start step by step. I also have the thought to remove the amalgams long ago but since the urgency started this month due to pains and severe sinus, I had to do it. No choice. It does give big relief on my health condition.

How much does Amalgam Removal cost in your area, ajk?
I also have two more tooth with mercury amalgam I have to remove. Perhaps after the holidays.

goddess isis  (OP)

Indonesia
12/27/2010 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 1203965
Thanks for the very informative post regarding the dangers of root canals. That's a wealth of information and should be a high concern for all of us here that want the best for our health.

bump for knowledge & updates & sharing stories.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165172
United States
12/28/2010 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mercury poisoning would take months to get over, long time to work out of your system, instant relief from a filling removal is unlikely. You also sound like you believe glass beads and full moons can cure all ills.
 Quoting: Tanicus

psychosomatic progression
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1209028
United States
12/28/2010 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
More likely the root of the tooth was pressing on something and causing the other issues.Mercury isnt gone in an instant.
Remember reading a story about a blind person having a tooth pulled and was able to see afterward,maybe not a true story but I think it was.Teeth can cause all kinds of problems.
Aine
User ID: 1238521
United States
01/21/2011 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got mine out three years ago. Nobody told me that you can get a pretty severe detox reaction in the year after removal. This is caused by stored mercury getting dumped from organs into the bloodstream. Getting sick because of this detox reaction was my first clue that I was mercury toxic.

I've done two years of detox using the Frequent Dose Chelation protocol described by Andy Cutler in his book Amalgam Illness. I really recommend this book and protocol. You really don't see other writers who actually understand key concepts like how long a chelator lasts in the bloodstream, and what impact that has on where the mercury ends up in your body.

Detox was hard work but I've made a full recovery. Check out my blog, I post about my process and have all kinds of links to other people's stories and the best mercury books. It's so important to do your homework and communicate with actual humans who have gone through this. We all need people further along the path than us who can tell us how to avoid the pitfalls.

[link to mercurystories.com]

Good luck,
Aine

GLP