Lisakitty
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1101235
United States
12/22/2010 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Crazy Homeless Dude Acting Very Aggressive Outside The Local 7-11
I was on my way to the 7-11 when I saw and heard a homeless dude yelling and flailing his arms around next to a car that was parked in front of the 7-11. As I got closer to the area I also saw who he was yelling at. He appeared to be an elderly gentleman sitting behind the steering wheel, who looked to be pale and frightened. The homeless dude was cursing this elderly gentleman out pretty badly.
When the homeless dude started to notice that he was drawing a crowd of spectators, who then began to tell him to back off before he gives the elderly gentleman a heart attack, the homeless dude then yelled, "Get out of here!!! You are all for sale and you don't count!!!"
Could this be something that we are going to see happening on a daily basis, or am I reaching to far with what they were saying might occur after the Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse took place on the 21st?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010415
United States
12/22/2010 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Crazy Homeless Dude Acting Very Aggressive Outside The Local 7-11
Another one? We have seen this for years.
Yes there is an increase, tho.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1175718
United States
12/22/2010 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was on my way to the 7-11 when I saw and heard a homeless dude yelling and flailing his arms around next to a car that was parked in front of the 7-11. As I got closer to the area I also saw who he was yelling at. He appeared to be an elderly gentleman sitting behind the steering wheel, who looked to be pale and frightened. The homeless dude was cursing this elderly gentleman out pretty badly.
When the homeless dude started to notice that he was drawing a crowd of spectators, who then began to tell him to back off before he gives the elderly gentleman a heart attack, the homeless dude then yelled, "Get out of here!!! You are all for sale and you don't count!!!"
Could this be something that we are going to see happening on a daily basis, or am I reaching to far with what they were saying might occur after the Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse took place on the 21st?

Quoting: Lisakitty

My .45 makes for a good conversation ender.
Lisakitty  (OP)

United States
12/22/2010 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I have been living here I haven't seen this type of aggression, even when you tell them that you have no change to give them. It is like something bad is in the air and it is affecting peoples personalities in a negative way.

Last Edited by Lisakitty on 12/22/2010 03:03 PM
Old E
User ID: 907535
United States
12/22/2010 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give him a forty ozer! Malt likker gots the power to soothe the savage beast!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121290
United States
12/22/2010 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
...LEGION...
Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
12/22/2010 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Icitalldou

So does a spray bottle of ammonia and less mess to clean up afterward...just saying.
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
#_#

User ID: 1203739
United States
12/22/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
That poor bastard. I'll prolly be in his shoes one day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201684
United States
12/22/2010 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cutbacks in medical care, off his meds ... I'm not for taking big pharma's pills but you gotta admit, there are certain people who really ought to be taking them.
BRAVEST FACE

User ID: 497757
United States
Report Abusive Post
"Get out of here!!! You are all for sale and you don't count!!!"
A modern-day warrior
Mean mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean mean pride
In the sweetest child there's a vicious streak
In the strongest man there's a child so weak
In the whole wide world there's no magic place
So you might as well rise, put on your bravest face
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1166366
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: #_#

Yeah, the way things are these days, any of us could end up there
Lisakitty  (OP)

United States
12/22/2010 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cutbacks in medical care, off his meds ... I'm not for taking big pharma's pills but you gotta admit, there are certain people who really ought to be taking them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1201684

Hmmmmm ... you might have hit it on the head. Meds ran out...
Lisakitty  (OP)

United States
12/22/2010 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Get out of here!!! You are all for sale and you don't count!!!"
A modern-day warrior
Mean mean stride
Today's Tom Sawyer
Mean mean pride
 Quoting: BRAVEST FACE

What he said made me go Hmmmmmm ...
A homeless dude who believes in conspiracies ... or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178963
United States
12/22/2010 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166366

That's what they are counting on...
heavyheadfred
User ID: 1203810
United Kingdom
12/22/2010 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What he was doing was wrong; but I do think that the homeless have every right to be angry; people are getting sick of the stupidity of the human race; along with those who govern who now think, and behave like celebrities; as for the rich what a bunch of over indulged filth.

The truth is that the whole system is doomed to failure, and the greedy are grabbing the last drops that are left; while everybody else can go and rot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203806
United States
12/22/2010 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the above poster who touched on the bad vibe, especially when dealing with beggars, I agree with you.

I have personally been verbally chastised by homeless and beggars when I didn't give them money.

I was well dressed, with bags of Christmas gifts in my hands and car keys displayed when two person (man and woman) that were visibly destitute approached me and asked me for cash so they could "buy a bus ticket" to visit whoever. When I declined and told them that I could not help them, they began to say things like, "God only helps he who helps himself. I guess you believe in God huh?" and "Go ahead, jump in your warm car."

Needless to say, I did just that, and rolled on out of there. I was so glad that my wife and daughters were not with me to see this.

The world will be a very different place very soon methinks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2010 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what they are counting on...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1178963

Homeless people? Or TPTB

Well homeless people are gonna act crazy, they can no longer get medical care and medication they need,
and they are downright destitude
It always makes me think so much,
How we have two existances on one street
ThirdWorld
and
World Class

There was a time when we took care of our homeless
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2010 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the above poster who touched on the bad vibe, especially when dealing with beggars, I agree with you.

I have personally been verbally chastised by homeless and beggars when I didn't give them money.

I was well dressed, with bags of Christmas gifts in my hands and car keys displayed when two person (man and woman) that were visibly destitute approached me and asked me for cash so they could "buy a bus ticket" to visit whoever. When I declined and told them that I could not help them, they began to say things like, "God only helps he who helps himself. I guess you believe in God huh?" and "Go ahead, jump in your warm car."

Needless to say, I did just that, and rolled on out of there. I was so glad that my wife and daughters were not with me to see this.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1203806

Yeah it will if we don't help people where we can

Would we want to go back in time and change anything we did,
if in the future we all find ourselves on the streets?
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2010 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah it will if we don't help people where we can

Would we want to go back in time and change anything we did,
if in the future we all find ourselves on the streets?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166366

Not sayin you should always give, especially when it's being demanded,

But we as Americans gotta do something,
The problems not gonna go away

And not all the homeless are crazy jerks
Lisakitty  (OP)

United States
12/22/2010 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never think of homeless people as crazy jerks.
There are homeless shelters around here, and there are also churches that cook for the homeless once a week, but the problem with this is that nothing is getting fixed, so that people wouldn't need to go to a homeless shelter, or look for free food.
The gov't only cares about the corporations, banks, sovereigns, and of course ... themselves.
It is now time for us to take a moment out of our busy days and close our eyes and make a wish for no more class wars. We also need to wish for peace, and to end the continuous wars over in the middle east.
I would even go as far as wishing for the oil wells to dry up, so that there would be no more reason for the military to be over in the middle east, but I know that many would not go that far, because they are a slave to the oil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081433
United States
12/22/2010 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since I have been living here I haven't seen this type of aggression, even when you tell them that you have no change to give them. It is like something bad is in the air and it is affecting peoples personalities in a negative way.

ohyeah
Rex Khristos

User ID: 908143
United States
12/22/2010 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

medz
"And though I believe in the ineffable glory of God, and though I might have experienced the undeniable reality of the Deity, and though I may know the secrets of the ages, these do not fulfill the Love in my heart. But to Change and Be and Do and dissolve both the subject of my person and the object of my God into the fluency of Empirical Providence. The Way, the Truth, and the Life."
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2010 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I never think of homeless people as crazy jerks.
There are homeless shelters around here, and there are also churches that cook for the homeless once a week, but the problem with this is that nothing is getting fixed, so that people wouldn't need to go to a homeless shelter, or look for free food.
The gov't only cares about the corporations, banks, sovereigns, and of course ... themselves.
It is now time for us to take a moment out of our busy days and close our eyes and make a wish for no more class wars. We also need to wish for peace, and to end the continuous wars over in the middle east.
I would even go as far as wishing for the oil wells to dry up, so that there would be no more reason for the military to be over in the middle east, but I know that many would not go that far, because they are a slave to the oil.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 755706
United States
12/22/2010 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
mental health is just ignored in the United States, the mentally ill are simply thrown onto the streets or in jails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136686
Canada
12/22/2010 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did the cops come by and tune the guy up at least?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1203973
South Korea
12/22/2010 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

:medz:
 Quoting: Rex Khristos

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 855542
United States
12/22/2010 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Icitalldou

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
12/22/2010 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uh, wow, you must live a sheltered life..

lol

Full moons is the opposition between Sun and the Moon. Representing male and female and usually triggers opposite sex arguments or passion encounters. Lots of guys end up in jail on Domestic Violence on a full moon, My local jail during a full moon ran out of cell space and put the guys chained up together and they had to sleep in the hall.

GLP