Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,001 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 394,056
Pageviews Today: 626,521Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 3,134
07:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Fuck Happy Holidays bullshit-Merry Christmas God loves you and fuck being PC correct

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 941862
United States
12/23/2010 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Fuck Happy Holidays bullshit-Merry Christmas God loves you and fuck being PC correct
I am tired of catering to you liberal retards that try and force everyone to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, fuck you-wheres the Tylenol!
weegie

User ID: 1201313
United Arab Emirates
12/23/2010 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fuck Happy Holidays bullshit-Merry Christmas God loves you and fuck being PC correct
I agree, but maybe you shouldn't use some of those words in the same sentence with "god"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1126221
United States
12/23/2010 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fuck Happy Holidays bullshit-Merry Christmas God loves you and fuck being PC correct
I'm noticing this A LOT this year. Seems like whitey over the past 3 years or so is sick and tired fo Christmas taking a backseat to other retarded holidays and a lot of people feel that way... fuck I agree. Merry Christmas bitches.
EthicAutism

User ID: 1204459
Serbia
12/23/2010 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aww, don't say that... Have you ever seen how cute baby Jesus really is? It's adorable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7461047
United States
12/20/2011 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give a Hoot! Don't Pollute "Merry Chrismas"!

That "Happy Holidays" bull dung is for democrats and liberals only. Us true republicans, we conserve the classic way of life!

Whenever I hear "Happy Holidays" on the TV or Radio or see it on a Web Page, I just turn the channel or close the window depending on which is which! And that liberal advertiser loses their chance to advertise to me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517703
United States
12/20/2011 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
it is NOT about one holiday, fool. and I want to party at them all... it is not about being politically correct, but having the best of time ever...

you are so small minded..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7281166
United States
12/20/2011 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, but maybe you shouldn't use some of those words in the same sentence with "god"?
 Quoting: weegie

hitler.
Evan03

User ID: 4849361
United States
12/20/2011 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am tired of catering to you liberal retards that try and force everyone to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, fuck you-wheres the Tylenol!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 941862

clappa
Life is tough, but its tougher when you're stupid. -john wayne

Truth is the new hate speech in our age of absurdity-Ted Nougat

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Evan03

User ID: 4849361
United States
12/20/2011 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

And this too^^^
Life is tough, but its tougher when you're stupid. -john wayne

Truth is the new hate speech in our age of absurdity-Ted Nougat

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548362
Canada
12/23/2011 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2008068
United States
12/23/2011 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
most people say happy holidays because then they dont have to say "merry christmas and happy new year"

it has NOTHING to do with not saying merry christmas.

christmas is pagan as fuck anyway, so WHO CARES?

goddamn, the world is going to shit and you people are worried about this stupid shit?

you people will never survive what is coming and i am GLAD you wont.

morons...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7461047
United States
11/07/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's The Day After Elections and now what I'm starting to hear is this Happy Holidays Bullshit again!

Grow up you Liberal Advertisers of America - Take Winter Time for what it was broadly called in the 1900's: Christmas!

Say "Christmas" when communicating to everyone about your products.

----------------------
"Christmas" is the word of Conservatives and Republicans
gwdance
-------------------------------------------------------------​-----

"Holidays" is the word of Liberals and Democrats:
ohappy
----------------------

So, if you don't like to see the word "Christmas" being used in all advertisements - then you are an all-in-one Democrat and Liberal.

SO: Merry Christmas!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13148801
United States
11/07/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
For sure. I even tell people that I know are jews Merry Christmas.
Chumpy Clinton
User ID: 28238881
United States
12/26/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Happy Holidays!
Merry Mothafuckin' Christmas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15993935
Netherlands
12/26/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's The Day After Elections and now what I'm starting to hear is this Happy Holidays Bullshit again!

Grow up you Liberal Advertisers of America - Take Winter Time for what it was broadly called in the 1900's: Christmas!

Say "Christmas" when communicating to everyone about your products.

----------------------
"Christmas" is the word of Conservatives and Republicans

-------------------------------------------------------------​-----

"Holidays" is the word of Liberals and Democrats:

----------------------

So, if you don't like to see the word "Christmas" being used in all advertisements - then you are an all-in-one Democrat and Liberal.

SO: Merry Christmas!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7461047

Yeah and if you want to be known as a retarded idiot to the whole internet, do as the above poster does and live like it's the 1900's and proudly proclaim your love for a 100 year old, backward, retarded, racist, filled with shit, lifestyle, ALL OVER NOT HAVING TO SAY HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

You sir, are a fuck-up. Nothing more, nothing less.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15993935
Netherlands
12/26/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck Happy Holidays!
Merry Mothafuckin' Christmas
 Quoting: Chumpy Clinton 28238881

You had to add mothafuckin' to shape it as an alliteration.

You know what else is an alliteration?

Happy Holidays.

Idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30843950
United States
12/26/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
political correctness and liberalism are both horrid diseases created by the Government to bring about the destruction of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30248208
United States
12/26/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Merry Christmas!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1684115
United States
12/26/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Merry Christmas!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
12/26/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
why are you so angry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28238881
United States
11/14/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS," SAY THOSE JACKASSES!::odance:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS," SAY US ELEPHANTS!:dubya:

That Happy Holidays bulldung is for Democrats(Jackasses) and liberals only.

Us true Republicans (Elephants) - we conserve the classic ways of life.

So, whenever I hear "Happy Holidays" on the radio or TV, or whenever I see "Happy Holidays" in print, I change the channel or the page, depending on which source is which.

And Pow - That LIBERAL Advertiser loses their chance to get their advertising message across to me.

So Fuck Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48786381
United States
11/14/2013 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used the term to combine Xmas Eve, Xmas, New Years Eve, and New Years into one phrase. Fuck you and your lack of consolidation OP!
Dace

User ID: 946436
Puerto Rico
11/14/2013 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51052394
United States
12/07/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP is an adult that can do what he/she wishes.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't give two flying shits about Jeebus or his stupid birthday, but people should say whatever the hell they want to. Political correctness is a blight upon the spirit of humanity. If OP wants to have a merry Christmas, more power to him.
Uncle Fuck Stick

User ID: 49511454
United States
12/07/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Steve Jobs is Santa Clause , the Elves are child slave labor & Foxxcon Is Santa's workshop ...MERRY CHRISTMAS BABYLON
:4hlick:
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
"HAPPY HOLIDAYS," SAY THOSE JACKASSES!::odance:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS," SAY US ELEPHANTS!:dubya:

That Happy Holidays bulldung is for Democrats(Jackasses) and liberals only.

Us true Republicans (Elephants) - we conserve the classic ways of life.

So, whenever I hear "Happy Holidays" on the radio or TV, or whenever I see "Happy Holidays" in print, I change the channel or the page, depending on which source is which.

And Pow - That LIBERAL Advertiser loses their chance to get their advertising message across to me.

So Fuck Happy Holidays - Merry Christmas!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28238881

The whole Republican /Democrat thing is a whitewash anyway. Bullshit prepackaged political indoctrination designed to pander to the ignorant on both sides of the manufactured divide.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51191960
United Kingdom
12/07/2013 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

god swears

when he was making a porcupine he pricked his thumb

the air was blue I tells ya
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49314409
Netherlands
12/07/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen, As for profanity, I am only fucking human and there's a lot of much worse shit I could be doing.

More importantly, I do not believe salvation can be earned. I believe some dead white guy named Martin would probably agree with me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51005809
United States
12/07/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hell yeah !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 51173893
United States
12/07/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also go out of my way to call "african-americans" black.

I mean afterall they don't call me a "european-american" now do they....

I'm white, your black. Deal with it.

GLP