Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,303 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,246,217
Pageviews Today: 2,080,667Threads Today: 849Posts Today: 14,847
07:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Would you elect an Illuminati for president little sheep........................

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011642
United States
12/27/2010 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Would you elect an Illuminati for president little sheep........................
Did you learn English from the back of a box of cereal? Please tell me you are not a native English speaker, educated in public school..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1180573
United States
12/27/2010 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Would you elect an Illuminati for president little sheep........................
Sovereign governments are almost over........

Soon you will be free little sheep..............

Isn't that wonderful....................
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/27/2010 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course they do. Did you know also that Red Riding Hood scape the wolf and that The wizard of OZ is for real......

Hell even big foot exist, just ask GLP's and they tell you the true................

Hell, you have to figure out first, how to unleash it.
 Quoting: LVPravdaFan

What if he bites my hand................
LVPravdaFan

User ID: 1163481
Germany
12/27/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats a big yes who started this country????? they did. whos protected this country???? they did. who saw to it that america would be the greatest country on the planet?????? they did. quite simply put THEY DID ALOT FOR YOU AND ME AND THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT THAT WAY FOR A FEW MINS

Actually it was the Masons but don't tell anybody OK..........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

Did you learn English from the back of a box of cereal? Please tell me you are not a native English speaker, educated in public school..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011642

And, who will finish it?

Someone, who learned English from a box of cereal, not a native English speaker and not really educated in a public school ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 797389
United States
12/27/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
thats a big yes who started this country????? they did. whos protected this country???? they did. who saw to it that america would be the greatest country on the planet?????? they did. quite simply put THEY DID ALOT FOR YOU AND ME AND THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT THAT WAY FOR A FEW MINS

Actually it was the Masons but don't tell anybody OK..........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1180573

Thanks for your honesty.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/27/2010 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ordo ab Chao....................

It is the path to the true..................

beared
LVPravdaFan

User ID: 1163481
Germany
12/27/2010 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "true" having no goals, because the only talk is about one world goverment.

GLP