Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,336 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 564,163
Pageviews Today: 974,938Threads Today: 414Posts Today: 6,842
12:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage including Triangle UFO, and another an even closer fly by same Triangle craft filmed at same location.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208122
United States
12/28/2010 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage including Triangle UFO, and another an even closer fly by same Triangle craft filmed at same location.
Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage, This is my favorite footage so far.

A liitle on later that same night a triangle UFO did a fly by, pay attention to how this craft morphs/goes into a single pulsating Red Orb of light near the end of this clip.

And an even closer fly by of same craft shown at the end of the above clip. Filmed on another night but the exact same location.

pay attention to how this craft goes into a pulsating Red Orb of light in this clip just like the craft in the above clip did.

This triangle UFO clip was recently featured on Mexico's equivalent of 20/20 by internationally known Jaime Maussan ... If there is no translation, watch the clip on youtube and press "CC" Button for an English translation.

He exaplins in detail some of the other amazing things about this footage such as the Lighhts turning on and off and changing positions.

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. I
Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. II
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2010 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage including Triangle UFO, and another an even closer fly by same Triangle craft filmed at same location.
History Channel Report

Michael Lee Hill captures footage of mysterious orbs of light hovering over Lake Erie -in an area that is a no-fly zone. Did he capture a UFO on tape? The UFO Hunters team looks into the case, and hears Hill's incredible testimony.
[link to www.history.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1191764
United States
12/28/2010 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage including Triangle UFO, and another an even closer fly by same Triangle craft filmed at same location.
Nice
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2010 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191764

Glad you like it hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2010 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I miss being able to go down to the beach and hang out, They show up very often and it's always exciting when they do show up, I may go to take a look at that frozen light house here in Cleveland, Has to be still frozen over.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2010 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Michael, did you see on your film of 2 bright lights over the lake there is a bright glow going down from one of the glows to the water? could i post a frame to send you so you can see were i see it then you could find it on your footage?

[link to s1200.photobucket.com]

[link to img831.imageshack.us]

I never realized that, Now that is freaken crazy!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/28/2010 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
MSNBC Story

The UFO sightings at Euclid, Ohio, continues now for the ninth day in a row, as reported by MSNBC reporter David Schuster.

With the news spreading on this consistent sighting over more than one week, people are apparently camping out along the banks of Lake Erie to watch.

The UFO is a single ball of light in the night sky that is showing movement and witnesses at the scene say that the object is changing color.

Schuster interviewed British Ufologist Nick Pope for this report, who agrees that the sighting is very unusual. Schuster contacted both the FAA and the military, and cannot find a manmade explanation for this sighting.

Pope says that further investigation must be done to rule out other natural or mannade explanations.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1210133
United States
12/29/2010 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpies
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
The following is from the History Channel show on the Lake Erie UFO's, The history channel shows in this clip that these objects are showing up in restricted air zones, there is no airplanes even allowed to fly in these area's because of Power Plants!

The History Channel also proved and clearly states "they do not have the same appearance as FAA lights required by aircraft to display and the different color and pulses also do not match up to any known FAA Lights or police or Military vehicles.

UFO researcher/advocate Jim Dilettoso perform "spectral analysis" of video imagery of these exact same Orbs of Light UFO's showing up over Pheonix, Texas, and it would be great to have Lake Erie Footage examined, Jim Dilettoso proved these Ball Of Light/Plasma could not have been produced by a man-made source.

Dilettoso determined the amount of red, green and blue in the various video images and constructed histograms of the data, which were then compared to a database of known light sources such as flares, Lanterns, Planets, FAA lights, Etc.

The Balls of light UFO's do not match up to any known "spectral analysis" histograms of any known light sources, that was the conclusion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1004494
United States
12/29/2010 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
what up, OP. i'm in the area. seen lot's of weird stuff myself. used to live 5 miles from headlands. went outside one night in june a few years back and one of these giant light orbs was hovering above my back yard in the middle of the night.

i looked at it for about 5 seconds. i think it realized i was there and blinked out. i saw it resurface about a mile up 2 seconds later and it continued to pulse as it rose till it was out of sight. it was a crystal clear night.

i've seen some other craft in the area hovering and i know the difference between conventinal and the unexplained.

i've pulled over on rt. 90 west and watched a huge craft hover till i got bored on time.

there is some weird stuff around here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
what up, OP. i'm in the area. seen lot's of weird stuff myself. used to live 5 miles from headlands. went outside one night in june a few years back and one of these giant light orbs was hovering above my back yard in the middle of the night.

i looked at it for about 5 seconds. i think it realized i was there and blinked out. i saw it resurface about a mile up 2 seconds later and it continued to pulse as it rose till it was out of sight. it was a crystal clear night.

i've seen some other craft in the area hovering and i know the difference between conventinal and the unexplained.

i've pulled over on rt. 90 west and watched a huge craft hover till i got bored on time.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1004494

I have filmed from the headlands beach, Eastlake, and Perry beaches as well.

Cool you have seen them as well. Are you still in the area. I live in Eastlake.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2010 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1208122

ya, i'm on the far westside now. lived out there by you for years. i don't know you but one of my old bandmates does.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

ya, i'm on the far westside now. lived out there by you for years. i don't know you but one of my old bandmates does.

Very Cool! Stop on out to the Winchester Jan 28th 2011 if you are free, I will be playing guitar for Dan Reed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2010 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very Cool! Stop on out to the Winchester Jan 28th 2011 if you are free, I will be playing guitar for Dan Reed.

allright, man. i'll mark the 'ol calendar. peace.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/29/2010 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

ya, i'll check it out. i'll give a quick salute' on the brake. then i'll leave. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194852
United States
12/29/2010 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Daytime Lake Erie UFO footage, This is my favorite footage so far.

A liitle on later that same night a triangle UFO did a fly by, pay attention to how this craft morphs/goes into a single pulsating Red Orb of light near the end of this clip.

And an even closer fly by of same craft shown at the end of the above clip. Filmed on another night but the exact same location.

pay attention to how this craft goes into a pulsating Red Orb of light in this clip just like the craft in the above clip did.

This triangle UFO clip was recently featured on Mexico's equivalent of 20/20 by internationally known Jaime Maussan ... If there is no translation, watch the clip on youtube and press "CC" Button for an English translation.

He exaplins in detail some of the other amazing things about this footage such as the Lighhts turning on and off and changing positions.

Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. I
Jaime Maussan - UFO sightings over Lake Erie Pt. II

complete bs, please. you don't "zoom in" and hold just as the "light show" happens.

After Effects. look it up....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
complete bs, please. you don't "zoom in" and hold just as the "light show" happens.

After Effects. look it up....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194852

wtf laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
12/29/2010 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like poor Mikey didn't get enough attention on Christmas....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/29/2010 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 992437
Canada
01/03/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live 5 minutes away from the shores of Lake Erie on the Canadian side.

They are planes. They fly over the Lake all the time.

They are using an approved flight corridor, they turn like planes, they move like planes, their speed is that of a plane, they change direction like a plane, and only when they pass directly overhead do you see their bright landing lights which from a distance swamp out the red and green wing lights and make it look like an orb.

And I'm a firm believer in UFO's having seen the famous Texas Lubbock Light formation type myself.

But these are planes, plain and simple!

They are planes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/03/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are using an approved flight corridor, they turn like planes, they move like planes, their speed is that of a plane, they change direction like a plane, and only when they pass directly overhead do you see their bright landing lights which from a distance swamp out the red and green wing lights and make it look like an orb.

And I'm a firm believer in UFO's having seen the famous Texas Lubbock Light formation type myself.

They are planes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 992437

That is such Bullshit, If they were planes, The FAA and the local airports would know that? All airports and FAA were contacted by Mainstream reporters and were told they Are airplanes that are being witnessed in this area over lake erie, These are not normal flight paths, and these objects are not being pickep up on radar.

And that CEI Power Plant in the video, That has been a no fly zone for 5 miles around it since 911, So how does your that are Planes theory handle that, and also the fact it has been proven they objetcs to not match up to any known FAA lights in Color or Configuration?

I think perhaps the minds that are not ready need something to hold onto so perhaps the powers that be are obligated to tell peole they are just Balloons, or Chinese Lanters, Or Airplanes, Etc just so they ones still asleep just like yourself do not go nuts.

Just a theory because the Cheines Lanterns, Flares, Airplanes, Etc. BS is getting old and many are starting to see right through it.

Peace,
Michael
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218607
United States
01/09/2011 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1223179
United States
01/10/2011 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1223179
United States
01/13/2011 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234330
United States
01/19/2011 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

They are planes.

That is such Bullshit, If they were planes, The FAA and the local airports would know that? All airports and FAA were contacted by Mainstream reporters and were told they Are airplanes that are being witnessed in this area over lake erie, These are not normal flight paths, and these objects are not being pickep up on radar.

And that CEI Power Plant in the video, That has been a no fly zone for 5 miles around it since 911, So how does your that are Planes theory handle that, and also the fact it has been proven they objetcs to not match up to any known FAA lights in Color or Configuration?

I think perhaps the minds that are not ready need something to hold onto so perhaps the powers that be are obligated to tell peole they are just Balloons, or Chinese Lanters, Or Airplanes, Etc just so they ones still asleep just like yourself do not go nuts.

Just a theory because the Cheines Lanterns, Flares, Airplanes, Etc. BS is getting old and many are starting to see right through it.

Peace,
Michael

+1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1234330
United States
01/24/2011 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1235894
United Kingdom
01/24/2011 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Michael Lee Hill is mentioned in the fourth video of those five, eh 1208122?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1333015
United States
04/17/2011 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP