Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,843 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 561,541
Pageviews Today: 932,749Threads Today: 280Posts Today: 5,292
09:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Regarding The Illuminati Mind Control Thread I Know The Man That Discovered Frequency Mind Control You Better Read This

The Chef
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1200822
United States
12/30/2010 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Regarding The Illuminati Mind Control Thread I Know The Man That Discovered Frequency Mind Control You Better Read This
I saw the pinned mind control thread today and this is mostly true but I can add some important details.

I know the man that discovered frequency mind control for the US government.

He told me many of the details before I lost contact with him a while back. I will reveal what I know in this thread. You may want to read this because no doubt you will fear the future if you do. Because there is no way I know of to stop this.
htp
User ID: 977661
United States
12/30/2010 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Regarding The Illuminati Mind Control Thread I Know The Man That Discovered Frequency Mind Control You Better Read This
Ok, let 'er rip!
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Regarding The Illuminati Mind Control Thread I Know The Man That Discovered Frequency Mind Control You Better Read This
I met my friend I will call him "Jack" at a university on the east coast. He was in his 60's at the time and ha taken a job as a professor.

I had "Jack" in several different classes as my professor.
He was more knowledgeable about electronics than anyone I have ever known.

He was a rather interesting fellow. Some might even say he was a little weird. I always liked him though. I asked him where he had gathered all his knowledge and that is when things really took a turn.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jack was in the Army after the 2nd World War. He had exceptional aptitude for working with electricity and all types of devices. Jack had an extremely high IQ and it wasn't long until he had the attention of his superiors. Jack got a job in Army Intelligence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1206047
United States
12/30/2010 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
was it jack the ripper by any chance
htp
User ID: 977661
United States
12/30/2010 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So far, so good. Keep it coming.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
He had quite a few jobs early in his career. Yes you might have even seen Jack in some pictures working with the some of the first big computers the Army had. Big mammoth things that were the size of small buildings.

Next Jack went into R & D for the Army. By this time it was the early 1960's The Army was very interested in the effects different frequencies had on the human body.

Could they control people from perhaps great distances? What could they do? One thing for sure they had just the guy they needed because Jack was considered one of the very best they had.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jack worked on this project for many years. There was a great deal of trial and error. They discovered a great many things that could be done. Unfortunately for some unlucky participants in the project and quite by accident they found that at a very precise frequency you could actually kill somebody sometimes from an amazing distance.

Very early on though they discovered that they could cause people to have a very very strong emotional response from a frequency attack.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people have the wrong idea about this mind control. You can't totally control the every movement of someone else. But you absolutely can control how somebody feels.

The basic emotions are very easy to control they found. Fear and anger. With the right equipment in the right places they found you could even paralyze a whole town or city with absolute paralyzing fear.

In one experiment they were able to have participants so afraid that they hid in closets and even tried to bury themselves in the ground with their bare hands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211457
Germany
12/30/2010 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anything else?
Whoops. Spoke too soon.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could go on and on about Jack. He has made quite a few amazing discoveries in the medical field after his retirement. He had many brilliant ideas of how that you could treat nearly any disease with the correct frequency and exact currents.

This all alternative medicine of course but I know he had a device that would kill cancer cells.

He thought of the human body as a machine that you could repair just like any other machine. Even mental problems and brain injuries. He was quite an amazing man.

He even worked at what we call Area 51 for a few years.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jack was remorseful of his work in his later years though. He was pretty sure that eventually this mind control system would be used to control maybe even the whole population.

He felt that they would use cell towers to do it. I lost contact with Jack a few years ago. He has left for a secluded mountainous area and wanted to live the rest of his life in peace if it was possible.

He had information that had led him to believe that we did not have much longer before we would be under total control. He suspected that they had already started to use some levels of mind control to keep people in the US docile and submissive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128071
United States
12/30/2010 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
So can these weapons create masses of 28 days later rage zombies?

I'm being serious.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will check this thread for questions. Please feel free to ask any that you have. Jack showed me many amazing things so I don't doubt him at all.

Now if this would really happen I can't say. Is this happening? I don't know. But I believe they have the capability and Jack thought any resistance would be impossible in the end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179078
United States
12/30/2010 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
any tips for counteracting the effects?
The Chef  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
So can these weapons create masses of 28 days later rage zombies?

I'm being serious.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128071

Jack said that they could cause a person or people to go into total rage where all they would feel would be a rage so severe they wouldn't be able to control their actions so yes something like that.
the Questeon ?
User ID: 1107257
United States
Report Abusive Post
suspected as much ...sounds plausible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4009
United States
12/30/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you go to va tech.I was there in the 80's and darpa is very active there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211988
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1179078

Kill the whole grid!
The Chef  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1179078

He said there was no defending it unless something blocked the frequency. A shelter or cave. Something like a fallout shelter.
the Questeon ?
United States
12/30/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
of course there is a feel good frequency too?
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you go to va tech.I was there in the 80's and darpa is very active there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4009

Was not Virginia Tech but Jack used to live near there
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: the Questeon ? 1107257

Yes but they were not that interested in those. They are out there though. The frequencies that is but those are forbidden. All these frequencies are in the ranges blocked for use by the government. Google a frequency chart and it will show blocked frequency ranges.

Last Edited by The Chef on 12/30/2010 08:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/30/2010 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

He said there was no defending it unless something blocked the frequency. A shelter or cave. Something like a fallout shelter.
 Quoting: The Chef

I think you're right about the cell phone towers they have them in all small towns and along interstates with weird shit sticking out. bump
the Questeon ?
United States
12/30/2010 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes but they were not that interested in those. They are out there though. The frequencies that is but those are forbidden.
 Quoting: The Chef

naturally
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/30/2010 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the same technology they used in desert storm to make the iraqi's surrender.
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think you're right about the cell phone towers they have them in all small towns and along interstates with weird shit sticking out. bump

Yes there is a reason they are everywhere.
the Questeon ?
United States
Report Abusive Post
did he show you the implanted wave on a scope?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1201807
United States
Report Abusive Post
Technology gone wrong, of course for evil purposes. Too bad they wouldn't heal everyone of cancer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/30/2010 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this technolly used for mk ultra mind control or just on the masses?
The Chef  (OP)

United States
12/30/2010 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this the same technology they used in desert storm to make the iraqi's surrender.

They did use it there. Many Iraqis felt paralyzed by fear. Whether it was our troops and tanks or mind control I can't say.

GLP