5T4RSCREAM
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1212725
United States
12/31/2010 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Satanic Proof of Vatican & Illuminati - All Seeing Eye First Frame
I never noticed the all seeing eye behind the Vatican before... Check it out... first frame.

devil6
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1179078
United States
12/31/2010 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Satanic Proof of Vatican & Illuminati - All Seeing Eye First Frame
what an interesting world we live in...
YAH Stone Massive!

User ID: 1179115
United States
12/31/2010 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
More Good Vatican/Bad Vatican rhetoric...people do not fall for this good cop/bad cop ploy...

They will try to tell you that there's a good Vatican that will emerge just to cast a net around you and prep you for the slaughter house.

The "Virgin Mary" will warn the world about the "bad pope" and "bad Vatican" ..if you believe her words, you will be dragged down with her when she receives her judgment

do not believe her for she is a devil working signs and wonders to get you to believe with your eyes...

a shiny hook with cheese that will grab your jaw and drag you to your destruction...

you've been warned....
1Ki 19:4 But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a broom tree, and prayed that he might die, and said, “It is enough! Now, YAHUWAH, take my life, for I am no better than my fathers!”
5T4RSCREAM  (OP)

User ID: 1212725
United States
01/01/2011 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
More Good Vatican/Bad Vatican rhetoric...people do not fall for this good cop/bad cop ploy...

They will try to tell you that there's a good Vatican that will emerge just to cast a net around you and prep you for the slaughter house.

The "Virgin Mary" will warn the world about the "bad pope" and "bad Vatican" ..if you believe her words, you will be dragged down with her when she receives her judgment

do not believe her for she is a devil working signs and wonders to get you to believe with your eyes...

a shiny hook with cheese that will grab your jaw and drag you to your destruction...

you've been warned....
 Quoting: YAH Stone Massive!

I am not falling for anything. I am simply connecting the dots... I find it interesting that things, symbols, meanings just keep falling in place. Happy new year.

GLP