Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,142 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 504,255
Pageviews Today: 828,603Threads Today: 279Posts Today: 4,644
09:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Ryno

User ID: 1190566
United States
01/02/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Again, I don't mean to derail the OP's thread here but I will say one final thing about "Reverend" Graham then all are free to follow his "rabbit hole" as deeply as they dare.

Billy Graham was "Knighted" by the Queen of England. This is not an honor bestowed lightly...or by chance! Research those "knighted", what do they all have in common? Don't just "scratch the surface", look deeply! If this is a game of Chess, He is the "Bishop"! Follow?
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

if he is a bishop how long until its checkmate?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214015
United States
01/02/2011 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Interesting!

I am not trying to go off topic here but I am serious about the Billy Graham question! If you are "for real" you will know why I am asking!

Hi Watcher, what do you have on Graham?

Watcher, Im interested too.....

Graham was a close family friend (He and my great-grandfather were best friends in Seminary and began their first crusade together)...until somebody got to him.

What I learned was one of the biggest shocks of my life (given the family connection) and no one from my family will believe this truth about him.

He is the most diabolical "wolf in sheep's clothing", but, despite his age, he has one final MAJOR PERFORMANCE! Before I can confirm what I know, I need confirmation that he has attended this "departure ritual".

FINALLY! you have confirmed my suspicions. I saw some graham facebook posting and was one of the only comments that told him FLAT OUT to ask for gods forgiveness for working with the devil's he has been lately. (ie book).
His agenda is apparent and unreal and totally evil. He has brought so many to christ that it would be a shame to GO OUT a complete DUD!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214020
United States
01/02/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

The Illuminati ceased to exist in 1784,

anyone who says otherwise is a DAMN LIAR!!

10$ says the OP is 15 years old and plays world of warcraft all day
 Quoting: Mr. X 1213880

[link to www.youtube.com]

hit this at 3:28 or so there is an Illuminati and some of them come out and say it freely anyhow
Say_It_Loud

User ID: 1213153
United States
01/02/2011 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Again, I don't mean to derail the OP's thread here but I will say one final thing about "Reverend" Graham then all are free to follow his "rabbit hole" as deeply as they dare.

Billy Graham was "Knighted" by the Queen of England. This is not an honor bestowed lightly...or by chance! Research those "knighted", what do they all have in common? Don't just "scratch the surface", look deeply! If this is a game of Chess, He is the "Bishop"! Follow?

Oh, I am interested in this! Could you start a thread and teach a bit?

I know Ted Kennedy was knighted. Paul McCartney, Elton John. What is the common link?

Do tell! Thanks
Truth Is God's Daughter - Spanish Proverb.

"Silence Is Treason" Geert Wilders
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214036
United States
01/02/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

you mean he's pro catholic -pro the false religious establishment of antichrist in other words
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212919
United States
01/02/2011 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Justin Beiber's hair might be an alien life form. Did anyone ever try looking into this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 914496
United States
01/02/2011 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Experimental writing on the internet with realtime feedback loop. Nice. I've thought about that, seems like a good strategy. So who's the publisher/studio? Where's my check?
twitter this

User ID: 917033
United States
Report Abusive Post
Justin Beiber's hair might be an alien life form. Did anyone ever try looking into this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1212919

If it is, then Trump's hair is his rocket ship.
"Life. It's not for everyone."
Ryno

User ID: 1190566
United States
Report Abusive Post
If youre worried about wasting time on the computer....get off glp!
 Quoting: FreeDumb

agreed.

walt has a chance. i just hate the entire, i will be back tomorrow thing. lets hope he cant sleep and stays up and tells more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1086327
United States
Report Abusive Post
Please explain the "Departure Ritual"?

You go down to the crossroads, get down on your knees.

You know...Jimmy Smith style.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, I am interested in this! Could you start a thread and teach a bit?

I know Ted Kennedy was knighted. Paul McCartney, Elton John. What is the common link?

Do tell! Thanks
 Quoting: Say_It_Loud

they all work to promote the agenda and prosperity of the monarchy
like knights of old their work serves the grande purpose
which has many sides to it
profit control distraction world views socieity shaping etcetc
twitter this

United States
01/02/2011 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what about Oprah? Is she really three people?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214129
United States
01/02/2011 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't drink the Nyquil

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 938842
United States
01/02/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
once you are illuminati you are always illuminati, there is no was...

lol

:)

now i'll read a little of your thread and decide if it's true or not for myself:)
 Quoting: cornucopia

Well, yes, thats true about that, so op saying he 'left' lol is weird and suspect, its not some club card. lol...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1136826
United States
01/02/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP said: "Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three."

Anyone really believe this BS?

baby
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

And what makes Obama so much worse.....? I have my own reasons why he is a bad president......what do you have on him....?

Omegaman

obama is not driving the bus...

THE OP COULD MEAN OBAMA IS NOT DRIVING HIS OWN BUS
IN OTHER WORDS OBAMA IS POSSESSED
milehighmike

User ID: 339344
United States
01/02/2011 01:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
well I am surely interested being in Denver.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Me too!
"Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, 'What's in it for me?'" — Brian Tracy: Personal and business training author, speaker, and consultant

"We are all, right now, living the life we choose." -- Peter McWilliams, Author

"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1213964
United States
Report Abusive Post
10 pages?

trollalalala!
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post
OP said: "Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three."

baby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1136826

Sounds scarily like the story of Jesus. When they both came out of their bunkers, they both ascended to power...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214250
United States
01/02/2011 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain any title of nobility or honour, or accept and retain any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, foreign power, or secret society, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

[link to tona2009.rallycongress.com]

[link to www.petitiononline.com]

There can be no justice without the whole truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me too!
 Quoting: milehighmike

Denver is special yes, cause America is the New Jerusalem, the forefathers the Masons knew this, thats why they came here and its in the Rosy Cross.

Its all in the Bible, we pray for it everyday, now conspiracy kiddies go to bed, we all want the same thing. Gods KIngdom, Golden Age, there are many names for the better world. the evolution and unity of mankind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214251
United States
01/02/2011 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me too!
 Quoting: milehighmike

Nobody in Particular Presents....in Denver? Hmmmmm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208926
United States
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a shill, a tool. Everyone knows prince William is the anti-Christ.
twitter this

United States
Report Abusive Post
And what about Taylor Swift? I mean, WTF. I grew up with The Stones, The Doors, The Who, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin....I mean come on....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

baby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1136826

NO
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2011 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a shill, a tool. Everyone knows prince William is the anti-Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1208926

lol... anti-christ is a unknown and I would say more but never mind, ill waste my breath here, Its not what you all think.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

IS THIS WHAT THE OP SAID ABOUT BEAVER?
timko

User ID: 1206047
United States
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1214129
United States
01/02/2011 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
10 pages?

trollalalala!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1213964

The nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so you can get eternal rest medicine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 888221
United States
01/02/2011 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

The Illuminati ceased to exist in 1784,

anyone who says otherwise is a DAMN LIAR!!

10$ says the OP is 15 years old and plays world of warcraft all day
 Quoting: Mr. X 1213880

You lie! Pretend that the top illuminati clans do not exist: Rockefellers and Rothschilds, and 11 other clans, such as the DuPonts. Pretend that they don't own the banking industry and standard oil monopoly etc, etc.
google "Bloodlines of the illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier, who was framed and jailed for exposing it. [link to www.illuminati-news.com]

GLP