Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 938,304
Pageviews Today: 1,711,194Threads Today: 558Posts Today: 12,494
04:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25724262
Canada
10/17/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Don't you have anything else to do? I ment that think about it everything you would ever want just like that. I don't care about the cost everyone in the world would be corrupt with or without the Illuminati haven't you ever wanted everything in the world?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25758086
Nepal
10/17/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
This whole thing was a DAMN HOAX.

I actually went through all the 148 pages of this thread, and then read the dude's blog, and it was clearly just another fake shit, just like that John Titor guy.

It's just some idiot trying to get kicks by screwing with everyone.

I guess Walt is dead now, the Illuminati must have tracked him down and killed him, LOL. He hasn't posted for a while now, either here or on his blog either.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/18/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya or he is just staying hidden lol Makes you wish you could change the world and get rid of the ones who deserve nothing n show everyone that there is really nothing to fight about.peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16367380
Australia
10/18/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
My gf goes on about this so i thought id take a look and wow i have opend alot to this i say we arm ourselfs and invaid them first!!! All for one one for all.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/18/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELL YEA!rockon it will be a really really really really tough fight but if the free world unites nothing can stop us not even ourselves!
odl
User ID: 3334858
Australia
10/18/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

[/

obama is a part of iluminati:(
is that waju min??????
Well hes also a free mason.. people who make thea own choice without GOD THE FATHER AND KING OF ALL CREATURES dcide
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9368830
United States
10/18/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
is that bullshit i smell
Addi02Kourt

User ID: 21040982
United States
10/19/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Awkward coward, I read ur comment on another post and decided to check out your page/form .. (im brand new here!, only made this to connect to you) as i read some of your comments i looked over and once seen your name "A.C" i realized i have seen that name before, maybe on youtube? anyways i have reason to believe the things you speak of are very very true. its pretty late here (3am) so im off to bed but i appreciate you sharing. truly.
thank you.

Best wishes & warmest Prayers.
God bless.

<3:Addi,Kourt
Addi02Kourt

User ID: 25883678
United States
10/19/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This entire thread is Complete Bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23264471
United States
10/21/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The first time that I was really “used” by the Illuminati was during the presidential election of 1968. I was called to Denver, CO to partake in a meeting in early February. I was chauffeured to the meeting location, and the windows of the limo were blacked out, so I still to this day do not know exactly where the meeting was held. I was very relieved to find out that the meetings of the Illuminati were not satanic or cultish other than that everything in the room was completely red. A man stood up in front of the room and introduced himself as Rorie Rothschild. He gave us our “instructions” by saying that it was already put in place that Richard Nixon would be president of the United States. I was astonished to know that this group picked who was going to be the POTUS, but I soon found out that every president in American history has been a puppet of the Illuminati. My assignment was to position myself in Washington D.C., and to work to incite rioting and turmoil after the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. Yes, I knew about the assassination of MLK before it occurred. The assassination occurred in April if I am correct, and I knew about it in February. It was decided that MLK was a dangerous man because of the way that he was creating a following in the way that he was. The truth is that MLK was approached by the Illuminati and asked to join, but he is one of the view that rejected and somehow escaped death. The elite in the group decided to let him live for awhile, for pure entertainment, but when they were ready for him to die, they made sure he did, and they planned when he would. I was in D.C. at the time of the assassination, and I made the mistake of spreading the word that MLK was dead, an hour before he had actually been shot. Thankfully no one notices, and widespread riots ensued.

Many other people were placed in many other major cities. The purpose of killing MLK at the time that he was assassinated was to serve as a distraction to the coming murder of Bobby Kennedy. The Illuminate had already killed JFK, and they were not about to let another Kennedy make a run for the presidency. The Kennedy family turned out to be a challenge for the Illuminati, but they were taken care of. Remember a few years ago when Ted Kennedy was taken out of a dinner for health problems? He was actually strangled in the bathroom by an Illuminati member.

Anyway, after Bobby Kennedy was murdered. The path to the presidency was clear for Richard Nixon who had already been indoctrinated with what the Illuminati wanted to do. The war in Vietnam was a massive opportunity for many people to make a ton of money, and that they did. Nixon was instructed far before the election to continue the fighting in Vietnam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

Somehow, Walt. I don't understand how, but I completely believe you. Even though this thread was posted last year. I just have one question I hope you answer. I had thought once you leave the brotherhood (aka the illuminati) They kill you.
kula
User ID: 26083541
Yemen
10/22/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.

we support u.now tell us. wee can't wait any longer before u illuminati do something weird!! banana2peace
kula
User ID: 26083541
Yemen
10/22/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.

we support u.now tell us. wee can't wait any longer before u illuminati do something weird!! banana2peace
 Quoting: kula 26083541

P.s: iF U REALLY WERE AN ILLUMINATI U WUD NEVER REVEAL DA TRUTH. BUT ANYWAYS I'M INTERESTED IN WAT U WANT 2 SAY. 4 FUN DUDE!
Hey, its easy. i can say "im an illuminati." DUH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2638164
United States
10/24/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
god you guys are fucking retardsbanana2
Accept it!
User ID: 2381625
United States
10/24/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all friends, critics, and readers,
I personally know Op/Walt whatever you are calling my friend. He told me last year of his intentions to reveal the truths out there. I of course did everything in my power to persuade him not to come forward with this information. He felt it to important to ignore, and I regret to inform you that he has been missing for several months and was found murdered in Auxerre, France near Paris. Of course this was all covered up very quickly I only heard of this from a former associate who is Illuminati. He said that as of today they have successfully killed 6 of the original 7 ex-Illuminati. I know nothing other than what I have posted and am in morning for my long time friend. I unfortunately know him well and am being chased so I am skipping from one Caribbean island to the next but am trying to find a safer location to post from. I may possibly be in contact with this group in the future.
-peace to all and God Speed.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 25547107
United States
10/24/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati,roflmao, i revealed 99 percent of the secrets in this thread> 777 is the number of god because i am god..I'm half "holy" grail bloodline and half German SS Vril bloodline, so no one could stop me from revealing them...hi..exploding a light bulb after i told a doc i could do it and shutting him up with bugged out eyes and him stuttering " ya you kn know you can use that for good or bad ,dont you? reminded me i aint like most folks...his name is Dr Gregory Ball pain management,last know practice, shallowford rd chattanooga tenn if you can get him to talk about the day he became a believer in the "supernatural"...i dont use docs no more,i healed myself a few years after that...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 10/24/2012 10:05 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
I$$a

User ID: 25990244
United States
10/25/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is going to be 2 years already & people are still on his nuts!!! Everything he said has been said before. All he did was put it all together & made a story. You think his wife "accident" wasn't enough to stop him! So what is he dead now? lmao Just got tired of his own lies!!!angry2another do

Last Edited by I$$a on 10/25/2012 08:17 PM
I love reading all these crazy stories. & maybe in my search I find some truth to them.
I$$a

User ID: 25990244
United States
10/25/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a 18 year old female blonde hair blue eyes beautiful aspiring model/singer/actress
 Quoting: Future 15005898

GO SUCK A DICK YOU SLUT!
I love reading all these crazy stories. & maybe in my search I find some truth to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26309819
United States
10/26/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
seal
Animal advocate
User ID: 26460227
United Kingdom
10/28/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi please tell us as we need spread the word.....
goodrunguru

User ID: 26276117
Australia
10/29/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys maybe its silly but u cannot imagine how many Illuminati have their signs all over Australia !! Beside that they control the biggest underground space base in the world which is located in Australia and that area is ONLY AREA PROHIBITED across the country. NWO will start here, thats why illuminati were here with australian government aircraft in australian government residence in canberra.
Maybe its funny but thats the truth fellaz, dont denied that..
i can't tell u more about that.. this is just a beginning of the world disaster. Who is smart will get it..

avis cantabant et reliquit ova obscuratum diem revocari et audietur vox durante venatus
 Quoting: Unknown babe 26276117

Its me Unknown babe , i just wanna tell u that i quated Walt what he was saying before.. but i think thats truth
goodrunguru

User ID: 26276117
Australia
10/29/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guys maybe its silly but u cannot imagine how many Illuminati have their signs all over Australia !! Beside that they control the biggest underground space base in the world which is located in Australia and that area is ONLY AREA PROHIBITED across the country. NWO will start here, thats why illuminati were here with australian government aircraft in australian government residence in canberra.
Maybe its funny but thats the truth fellaz, dont denied that..
i can't tell u more about that.. this is just a beginning of the world disaster. Who is smart will get it..

avis cantabant et reliquit ova obscuratum diem revocari et audietur vox durante venatus
 Quoting: Unknown babe 26276117

Its me Unknown babe , i just wanna tell u that i quated Walt what he was saying before.. but i think thats truth
 Quoting: goodrunguru

im sorry fellaz i havent read that from Walt i just found where i have been reading from, source is:

[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]
you know the way,follow it
User ID: 26578767
Kuwait
10/29/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26733131
United States
10/31/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all awake and listening....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7206780
United States
10/31/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I doubt anyone is "recruited" into the Illuminati. People are born into it.

bsflag
Skeptical
User ID: 26761264
New Zealand
11/01/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
how do you start off explaining to someone about the actual ways of the world when they think they no everything as they are the parent? I just wanna open my mums eyes to the truth as theres far to much evidence that the world is controlled by the higher power elite illuminati but she just wont listen although she does practise the secret. If only she knew the people who put information into that book are people who no so much about the illuminati and that the elite illuminati no all of what is written in that book as of why they are so high powered because they no how the world operates. So much to learn in such little time. Oh and i have never heard this before but i have a thought that because the pyramids are indestructible they could be the hive of the elite as of why no one is ever aloud anywhere near the things, they could be proof that life is eternal and when the world ends the people/things inside will restart the world.
julius tresor
User ID: 17338618
South Africa
11/01/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
yo dud i will listen man to what you have to say
Discover The Divine Truth

User ID: 26773730
Germany
11/01/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to what he says about the illuminati and start thinking on your own. This whole illuminati idea, thing, theory, whatever is just another way to keep you selc confidence low and with that control yourself

[link to www.metacafe.com]
Girl
User ID: 26967843
United States
11/04/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I want to hear what you have to say!!
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt

User ID: 11268525
United Kingdom
11/04/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop asking for op to answer.... his 'friend' said he has been 'murdered' This thread was a joke

If you want to read about Illuminati and in my opinion, not that mine is important a good website by an ex illuminati progammer is www.svalispeaks.com

take it easy
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people
Research
User ID: 21369477
United States
11/04/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop, look, listen, and use your heads.

(Definition of) "Persuasion":
The action or fact of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.

Ever meet an African America that doesn't act like the individuals you've seen on an episode of cops or on a tv show?

Ever think to yourself "They are nothing like I thought they would be". Make a good argument to make someone look bad, in the eyes of the weak minded and they will believe it too, so individuals will be grouped together based on assumption, and false accusation is not a figment of imagination.

(Definition of) "Demonize":
Portray as wicked and threatening

If you are able to make a compelling argument to someone that doesn't know better, regardless of a lack of factual evidence, based on their own intrigue, they can deceived.

(Definition of) "Deceive":
(of a person) Cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.

Think about BAD police officers out there (not the ones that follow protocol) Which protocol means "The accepted or established code of procedure or behavior in any group, organization, or situation". A lack of video evidence, and help from someone to help them get off, allows BAD police officers to walk away from various unjustified situations. So there needs to be evidence, just like in the court of law, or else its dismissed as "crazy talk" and "conspiracy theory".

So....do your own research when it comes to anything, don't make assumptions based on what you've heard someone say about someone or something. The poster of this thread would have to provide concrete evidence exposing these individuals of something, because if they are up for exposing the cult (they talk about as if they are still in it "i.e. and the future plans that WE have") there would be images, recordings we can hear, etc.

So do research, because if you can walk away from this thread believing what you hear without researching, you will believe various things that may be convincing lies.

Run on sentence ahead..
I remember Obama getting heat about a Pastor Jeremiah Wright, who supposedly used to be Muslim and converted, and he was supposedly Obama's mentor for all these years at Church in regards to the Holy Bible (you know Old & New Testaments, Genesis, Revelations, Jesus Christ) and even Mitt Romney (2012) tried to mention it (which he changed his word) even though he doesn't want heat over the fact that the Mormon belief had a certain view of "Blacks" until recent times, and he was raised going to their place of worship for years (do your OWN research).

You have to beware of all types of stuff, and if someone approaches you with something, watch yourself. I'm far from a follower, and all i'm saying is do your own research when it comes to anything so you aren't embracing lies.

GLP