Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 539,011
Pageviews Today: 895,641Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,267
10:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27094671
United States
11/05/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Spill the beans when your ready.
 Quoting: ashesand sackcloth

I was 2 does this still matter.............................omitro,sharingan.mangeckyo​.ametarasu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27094671
United States
11/05/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Spill the beans when your ready.
 Quoting: ashesand sackcloth

I was 2 does this still matter.............................omitro,sharingan.mangeckyo​.ametarasu
anonymous
User ID: 2140838
Philippines
11/08/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
how do you know if some one works for the illuminati and i heard of this fallen angel named semjaza and also heard about billie meier the book of enoch and the book of st thomas could it be that semjaza is a rebel against the illuminati and other major demons but also cursed to fight god, do some illuminati members worship him and attack other illuminati most ferociously because it says in the banned enoch bible semjaza was the leader but his followers were the ones who sinned so god an extra terrestrial punished semjaza because he was the leader i think he implanted him as a sheep amongst wolves he created adams line and brought about jesus or jmmanuel. (the stuff i read pretty much says you have to be righteous and yes man is responsible for everything those flamers are just part of the illuminati plan to cause class wars so no one will know the truth) (god doesnt interfere because he sees everything but sadly he just sits at his throne the kid who said he went to heaven, heaven is for real book even saw gabriel supposed biological father of emmanuel beside god how could he know of this it both fits when you combine talmud jmmanuel)( even saw the prophecy club that was sysytematically destroyed by the illuminati in youtube)( and rik clays website) i suspect the warhammer universe knows about them by including them in their lexicanum and their refusal to create a chaos army for semjaza also known as malachi or jequn in the warhammer universe followed by asbeel(slaneesh) gadreel/azazel(khorne)Penemue (tzeentch) and kasdeja(nergal) but i suspect one of my classmates could be a manchurian candidate because everybody loves him but i dont know why he just talks a lot and is very popular is there a chance that even faculty could be working for them as well
Lynn
User ID: 27516023
United States
11/11/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea why I haven't heard of this but I just did last Night. Please tell more!
the don
User ID: 2788772
France
11/11/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
this guy know about the issue about the birth certificate of obama way before the scandal, he predicted an explosion and an earthquake and also obama's reelection

WTF??bumpbumpbump
the don
User ID: 2788772
France
11/11/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
this guy knew*
MaTh
User ID: 15107080
United States
11/11/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am very interested on what you have to say
USAA

User ID: 23386308
United States
11/11/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im [r]eady. Tell me everything I need to know!
lusama
User ID: 27589282
South Africa
11/12/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

[/youtube]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27597879
Brazil
11/12/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
10% first posts of every thread with many posts are always worth reading on this site.
wordtoyomomma
User ID: 27765908
United States
11/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is antichrist....evilll lil man
Gia93
User ID: 27844469
United States
11/15/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm listening, I'm all ears.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/15/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stop asking for op to answer.... his 'friend' said he has been 'murdered' This thread was a joke

If you want to read about Illuminati and in my opinion, not that mine is important a good website by an ex illuminati progammer is www.svalispeaks.com

take it easy
 Quoting: TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt
...there's no Illuminati,there's only the " machine"...the song welcome to the machine,was no joke...me got all the answers from the machine and posted them in my 777 thread..enjoy your freedom...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27861036
New Zealand
11/16/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bookmarked alien16
 Quoting: noodz

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26959793
United States
11/18/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The earthquake is correct.

And you are not Walt...where is the OP in your title. Faker.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1066943

This is I. How else would anyone be able to access the account that I created with this name. I recently had the router at my house switched out; this could have caused a change in IP address.
 Quoting: Walt1944

Your IP address would not have changed unless you switched service providers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9507585
Canada
11/19/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
you people are the exact reason why the illuminati and other secret organizations are succeeding and have made it this far with the NWO. You’re all the prime example of successful brainwashing. You don’t want to accept the fact that there is a secret society cruel enough to do this to their own country. You are all oblivious to what is right in front of you, and the warning signs. If you actually think about it and watch any move of any year and think about the illuminati or anything in that matter, trust me you can see them. There obvious. You just choose not to see them, you choose not to accept the fact that there are secrets being kept from you, being kept from anyone. And those recognizable faces you grew to trust and adore are behind it all. It’s his choice to ‘put his life at risk’ so everyone can attain the truth, if hes lying then well, that’s just low and gone way to far. Yes, everyone has there right to freedom of speech, but if you don’t believe it, don’t comment your two sense and stop checking for updates. Because if you are coming back to find out more, you obviously think what he is saying is true. Money is power. Keep that inmind.
hehe
User ID: 27831545
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hehe this was one of the best trolls I have ever witnessed, I read through all 148 pages and it was time well spent, like a good comedy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26173801
Brazil
11/19/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yall that believe in such a BULLSHIT, must be the king of all sheeples.
cruise

Aliens and the ILLUMINATI, cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27250682
United States
11/19/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Best troll thread OF ALL TIME
User ID: 21859187
United States
11/20/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
im all ears
j29
User ID: 4304229
Philippines
11/22/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm at least one added to your listeners..i will be waiting. AND as i wait, i will do my prayers against this illuminati. whatever they do, with all our prayers and faith in God, they will fall into pieces.
Bang Bang
User ID: 28538570
St Kitts and Nevis
11/26/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys Lucifer was in my dream , and asked me to sign a contract with him for all the riches etc, but then at the time of the dream someone woke me up so the dream got cut off,

?? anyone could explain
Heal the World
User ID: 28541820
St Kitts and Nevis
11/26/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

im thinking... there building these really deep deep deep underground home shit , because there is going to be a solar blast on the earth face, so there trying to go as far as they can underground to ride out the fire blast.
Forever Unknown
User ID: 28560817
United States
11/26/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you were true Illuminati you wouldn't talk. 47 years in the order and you'd know what they'd do to you if you talked. They are everywhere, so I'd be careful of what you say.
fërú.

User ID: 28560332
Mexico
11/27/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
To all friends, critics, and readers,
I personally know Op/Walt whatever you are calling my friend. He told me last year of his intentions to reveal the truths out there. I of course did everything in my power to persuade him not to come forward with this information. He felt it to important to ignore, and I regret to inform you that he has been missing for several months and was found murdered in Auxerre, France near Paris. Of course this was all covered up very quickly I only heard of this from a former associate who is Illuminati. He said that as of today they have successfully killed 6 of the original 7 ex-Illuminati. I know nothing other than what I have posted and am in morning for my long time friend. I unfortunately know him well and am being chased so I am skipping from one Caribbean island to the next but am trying to find a safer location to post from. I may possibly be in contact with this group in the future.
-peace to all and God Speed.
 Quoting: Accept it! 2381625

mmmmm RIP then ... just one question can somebody make a summary of what is being said of importance in this thread
  Enki was the real engineer of the human race. He was the Sumerian god of science, engineering, magic, strategy, music, and lovemaking
Forever Unknown
User ID: 28560817
United States
11/27/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's what happens when you talk. They have a goal, you get in the way and they'll make you vanish. I'm surprised the body was found...
veryintereested
User ID: 28610342
United States
11/27/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
im very interested in da illumanati to the max n ive bin looking foward towards learning more bout it n expanding my knowledge n i now about every president has a reletive datz bin in da illumanati since the 1700s this is my email n plz send as much knowledge as u [email protected]
to mr attention whore365
User ID: 1595559
United States
11/28/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once again another person looking to benefit from ignorance.
Knowledge is shared without limits. To know and share is to inform to know and not share is deceptive....
What makes you any Better than those you claim to have left. Knowledge spreads like fire once lit.
You hold the match lite it or throw it away....
NOYB
User ID: 14699473
United States
11/28/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You've got my attention.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28752244
United States
11/29/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not trying to offend you but you need Jesus this is all crazy! How can you possibly worship something like Satan?

GLP