Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,024 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 974,884
Pageviews Today: 1,779,137Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 13,058
05:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Forever Unknown
User ID: 28560817
United States
11/30/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
It is scary. And they don't want Jesus. To worship satan they have to know Jesus and God exists, they just choose evil...
Forever Unknown
United States
11/30/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
It is scary. And they don't want Jesus. To worship satan they have to know Jesus and God exists, they just choose evil...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12483045
United States
11/30/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Were all waiting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12483045
United States
11/30/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Tweeted It It Should Catch People Attention5a
Some random
User ID: 17544485
United States
11/30/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many occult members and illuminati members actually believe that satan should've been given the throne and they believe he is more powerful and will beat god in the final battle of judgment day described in the scriptures and they will then rule the world
The problem is there wrong;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28917986
Sweden
12/03/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
I believe OP
User ID: 29034149
United States
12/03/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP i just started reading today and i have spent 3 hours reading this and im freaking out please post more youtube videos because this has blown my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesusfreak
User ID: 29173715
United States
12/05/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is then.....the one and only jesus christ!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24532632
United States
12/05/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
May as well let it all out now, OP. The world is about to endure a ritual that has a cleansing side-effect. Just tell us whether the earth is really hollow or not. alien03
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26083662
United States
12/05/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
All you vultures descending are silly and sickening, what is the Real illuminati is right before your eyes and all around you and inside you, but like blind vultures you descend hoping for some easy game,

You conspiracy tards seriously need help and brains, if you wanted the real illuminati, youll get it, just ask with a sincere heart
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

I see what you're doing. And it would be wise to halt further postings of this matter.
sabz
User ID: 1786551
12/06/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
pls can u tell us more am really intrested to knw more about it especially about obama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29335788
South Africa
12/08/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Barak Obama is a muslim. If he is part of the illuminatie, he stands under queen Elizabeth. She's the leader of the illuminatie.
Priest_Ov_Mars

User ID: 26309050
Canada
12/08/2012 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm having a hard time expressing just how fucking ridiculous this thread is. It lost what little comedic value it had on page 13 ... but 149 pages?? Are you shtting me??
There's bone dust in my throat and everything is DEAD but it's all right.
Take it easy
You bleed so .... easy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29614477
South Africa
12/11/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1160214

stop talking crap,and you rmother is an alien to b wahahhaaha bumb ass got nothing bettet to do than talking nonsence
pickin back up where tupac
User ID: 2556786
United States
12/11/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok illminati obama is sumthing more worse u can see it when people put they faith and life in the hands of him to make sure u have a better future u might ass well sell ur soul because ur letting him have control of u music sound and many other things have control over ur mind everyday they are testing different virus on people and the air every time u see white lines across the sky those are them and people get sick everday from those illness everyday sumone cum in the hospitail with a illness the illminati let the hospitail know so when they cum in they make up a story of wat u have and make a name for it just think why are there alot of rich people and a lot of poor people know think if any of these celebrity can help every body out but wat do they do take trips to hawain or to other places and people are dieing so they act like we dont exstice look at it none of these celebrity will be at ur furnal when u die they do not care about u now for the celebrity that did are killed by illminati tupac micheal jackson john lennon but u are begin control u have the power to wake up look at the facts please.
sara
User ID: 29704865
United States
12/12/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
im very interested, ive had a gut feeling for a while now that everything is going wrong, so much satan and obama scares me with his hand horn sign, tell us more the people need to know, thank you have a blessed day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29679402
Greece
12/12/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is proof that this person is lying and there are plot holes in his story

"I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010."

He states on his first post that he knew he had to get out in June 2010 then 6 months later he started posting on this site.

In the last post he published in his personal site ( [link to www.waltfiles.blogspot.gr] he states that it took him 3 years to escape :

"The way that the organization carries out the Departure Ritual is this:

You are brought before the Supreme Council and you must officially declare your desire to leave the organization. Then, the organization rounds up all of your living family members and kills them while forcing you to watch. They kill every member of your family and leave you alive. To them, that is punishment enough for your sins of breaking the bonds of the organization. Before, when I mentioned that my wife was in a car accident, I was lying to throw them off my trail. I knew that if they say me mention my wife, they would be convinced that I was lying because they knew they had already killed her. After killing your entire family, they allow you to live for a year, to see what life is alike with everyone that you had loved murdered. It is the worst torture imaginable. Then, after a year, you are placed in a retaining room for another year while they attempt to perform mind-altering experimentation on you. They attempt to psychologically break you. Some make it through this stage, others don’t. Luckily, I did. After they are done with the testing, they place you in their underground prison beneath Denver, Colorado. You are lowered down into a hole, roughly 300 yards in the ground to a dungeon with seemingly no entry or exit...."

Anyone else noticed this?
Anonymous Coward
Greece
12/12/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

"I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010."

He states on his first post that he knew he had to get out in June 2010 then 6 months later he started posting on this site.

In the last post he published in his personal site ( [link to www.waltfiles.blogspot.gr] he states that it took him 3 years to escape :

You are brought before the Supreme Council and you must officially declare your desire to leave the organization. Then, the organization rounds up all of your living family members and kills them while forcing you to watch. They kill every member of your family and leave you alive. To them, that is punishment enough for your sins of breaking the bonds of the organization. Before, when I mentioned that my wife was in a car accident, I was lying to throw them off my trail. I knew that if they say me mention my wife, they would be convinced that I was lying because they knew they had already killed her. After killing your entire family, they allow you to live for a year, to see what life is alike with everyone that you had loved murdered. It is the worst torture imaginable. Then, after a year, you are placed in a retaining room for another year while they attempt to perform mind-altering experimentation on you. They attempt to psychologically break you. Some make it through this stage, others don’t. Luckily, I did. After they are done with the testing, they place you in their underground prison beneath Denver, Colorado. You are lowered down into a hole, roughly 300 yards in the ground to a dungeon with seemingly no entry or exit...."

What are your thoughts on this?
Anonymous Coward
Greece
12/12/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

What are your thoughts on this?
Anonymous Coward
Greece
12/12/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry for triple post but the website is having some problems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8616601
United States
12/14/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry for triple post but the website is having some problems
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29679402

Yes, this is an inconsistency. Either he is full of crap or he messed up his dates.

If you do a search, though, there is some weird coincidence of his so called underground tunnel where he was being held. There was a strange highway collapse about a week after he supposedly revealed that he had escaped.

The explanation for the collapse was that the ground soil had softened somehow but why wouldn't it have collapsed years ago?

I still find a lot of his statements hard to believe. Lincoln lived out the rest of his life in an underground tunnel? And he claims all religion is made up but then wouldn't satan himself be fake?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30009721
United States
12/15/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
post it man
a
United States
12/15/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
tell us.I don't think its BS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I DON'T BELIEVE WHATEVER THAT GUY SAID!"I saw a light and it was GOD...” ITS BS THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/16/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell more BRO
SEPTEMBER
User ID: 3454495
United States
12/16/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mentioned that you will come forward?

I would like you to shed light on the Denver Colorado Airport Which from the air provides Nazi symbolism, chronicles Anubis And Baal, looks to be a way-point for black hawk recovery of the most animated people in the know and obvious evil dictators.

The aliens?

I understand their is an alliance between your group and hell to send false flags and generate panic in every way using the media as a mainstream method.

Barry?

Yeah go ahead and let that one fly. As a subject, he's of no interest to me. His job was to create chaos and eliminate our chance to escape a hostile takeover. It will all be come painfully clear in about 100 days now.

Anything else you have that could wake up those still asleep would be satisfying to here you confirm.

Thanks in advance...
Midwayer

User ID: 8129758
United States
12/18/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a message of hope, and we need your help.

The world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but we fear that it may be self fulfilling. We can’t let anything like the Connecticut tragedy happen again. The human race can’t take much more of this senseless killing. We have to change. We have to love.

www.thedaytheworldends2012.com

Please go to the website, and watch the video. It is only 4 minutes and 44 seconds. If you agree with the message, share on your facebooks, twitters and what-have-yous.

This has nothing to do with religion, politics, conspiracy, or currency. We just want people to love each other. We want 2013 to be one of the best years in our history.

You have a vast network of followers and listeners. This will change their lives.

We may be dreamers, but we are not the only ones.

We hope you will join us.
Forever Unknown
United States
12/18/2012 01:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a message of hope, and we need your help.

The world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but we fear that it may be self fulfilling. We can’t let anything like the Connecticut tragedy happen again. The human race can’t take much more of this senseless killing. We have to change. We have to love.

www.thedaytheworldends2012.com

Please go to the website, and watch the video. It is only 4 minutes and 44 seconds. If you agree with the message, share on your facebooks, twitters and what-have-yous.

This has nothing to do with religion, politics, conspiracy, or currency. We just want people to love each other. We want 2013 to be one of the best years in our history.

You have a vast network of followers and listeners. This will change their lives.

We may be dreamers, but we are not the only ones.

We hope you will join us.
 Quoting: Midwayer

ARE YOU KIDDING? The Illuminati are behind the Connecticut shooting. And the mall shooting. and the shooting in Colorado. Its part of their plan to disarm America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30226016
Spain
12/18/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1191937

dont believe you[youtube]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30038069
Poland
12/18/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh godness.... This entire thread.
I've read... through first 20 pages? And I'm TIRED of all of these... eh. BELIEFS. Surely anyone can have their own little opinion on everything but...

Pitiable.

Also, I find this kind of funny. Are there any interesting informations from OP after first 20 pages?

GLP