Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 245,441
Pageviews Today: 401,471Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 2,310
05:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

abraham
User ID: 30950356
Kenya
12/27/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Let us kno, how do you join?
 Quoting: Aaron21 20459271
abraham
User ID: 30950356
Kenya
12/27/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
how do one join the system
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
12/27/2012 08:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
I listened to this and was profoundly depressed. Why? Because Steve Quayle tends to be a very credible individual.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Steve Quayle : The Global Elite's Plans Revealed

Published on Dec 23, 2012 - Author and researcher, Steve Quayle, discussed the coming worst-case scenarios approaching the world and how they are all interrelated. "We're in a time period like no other in the history of the world," he declared, warning that the proverbial 'end game' of the global elite, as foretold in the Bible, has arrived. He cited the amplified violence in society, manipulation of the world's economy, and extreme weather being controlled by HAARP as indicators of this agenda to take over the planet. According to Quayle, "UN globalists" see gun control in America as a key step towards fulfilling their plan and he claimed that "four star, active duty generals in special operations" have told him that there are nearly 400,000 NATO troops already in the United States.

Quayle also shared chilling details about the secret plans for FEMA camps in America. He cited a whistle blower from the EPA who told him "the real purpose of a lot of it." Quayle explained that there is a "red list" of people who are "deemed incorrigible" and includes talk show hosts, gun owners, veterans, and "people who are outspoken." These unfortunate souls, he said, are to be "terminated within the first 30 days" and, thus, will not end up in FEMA camps. The "blue list" are law enforcement and military personnel who carry out the plans for the people on the "red list." Finally, there are those on the "green list," who will reside in FEMA camps and are reeducated to be turned into "techno-serfs" for the global elite.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)
Skuzzlebutt

User ID: 11080595
United Kingdom
12/28/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
150 pages! wow

has anything this guy said been confirmed?

what has he said about aliens?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26696938
United States
12/28/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26696938
United States
12/28/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

[quote:Anonymous Coward 1161320

IS CHRIS BROWN IN THE ILLUMINATI
lunatex

User ID: 5319754
United States
12/29/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Assuming the illuminati exist, getting out is NOT the done thing. No one gets out; nor resigns; nor performs a a magic ritual of exit...and stays alive in this verse. Those seeking a way out of the illuminati (or whatever it actually is) only find it via an administered heart-attack, automobile accident, fatal gun- shot- wound, suicide or a sudden total and untraceable disappearance.

So while I'm sure the OP will be entertaining more disinformation than information will be provided so the BS flag must fly.
lunatex
lunatex

User ID: 5319754
United States
12/29/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin

You went to Harvard and yet start a sentence dealing with the past with the words "I begin..." instead of "I began."bsflag

People who went to Harvard in the sixties could write a competent and grammatically correct English sentence. BUSTED.
lunatex
mitchashal
User ID: 31075625
United Kingdom
12/31/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I no nasa dirty little secrets what they have been hiding from the world. nasa has never been to the moon they faked it because they didn't have the technology to go to the moon. they no about the annunaki 200miles long ships heading for earth.
ufo56
Lord Teapot

User ID: 16648993
United States
12/31/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This post will be about how the Illuminati recruited me and what exactly I had to go through.

When I was nineteen years old, I fell into some money through some connections with friends and some successful investments of some money that I had made throughout my childhood. I got involved in some backroom deals and saw my money begin to grow. As I attended college at Harvard in 1964, I begin

You went to Harvard and yet start a sentence dealing with the past with the words "I begin..." instead of "I began."bsflag

People who went to Harvard in the sixties could write a competent and grammatically correct English sentence. BUSTED.
 Quoting: lunatex

i'm guessing you were not around in the 60's, i was, and everyone at my university was high nearly 24/7.
Lord Teapot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31501899
Luxembourg
01/04/2013 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wanna be am member of the illuminati :D
Waht can i do to be in this epic groupe i do everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31501899
Luxembourg
01/04/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry epic elit ;)
whatever
User ID: 31548135
United Kingdom
01/05/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been battling a cold for several days now, and have taken some Nyquil to relieve my symptoms. Unfortunately, the medicine is getting to me, and I am going to have to call it a night. I can assure you I am not another role playing poster.

Goodnight to all. Will be on tomorrow with more information on space flights and the importance of Denver, CO as well as Trenton, NJ.

Lol no. I can assure you if there was a grain of truth in anything posted, you wou;dnt make it through the night.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1209210

sorry for quoting this soo late but when you said call me walt, did no body notice why ? One of the biggest name of all time ? a very big lets say woreshipper of the illuminati. Walt Disney ? please get back to me on this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20873947
Canada
01/06/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
150 pages! wow

Quoting: Skuzzlebutt

Yep !
Dying Nasa Scientist talks about alien life

stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
01/06/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
150 pages! wow

Quoting: Skuzzlebutt

Yep !
Dying Nasa Scientist talks about alien life

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20873947

stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31503468
United States
01/06/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
We have a message of hope, and we need your help.

The world will not end on December 21st, 2012, but we fear that it may be self fulfilling. We can’t let anything like the Connecticut tragedy happen again. The human race can’t take much more of this senseless killing. We have to change. We have to love.

www.thedaytheworldends2012.com

Please go to the website, and watch the video. It is only 4 minutes and 44 seconds. If you agree with the message, share on your facebooks, twitters and what-have-yous.

This has nothing to do with religion, politics, conspiracy, or currency. We just want people to love each other. We want 2013 to be one of the best years in our history.

You have a vast network of followers and listeners. This will change their lives.

We may be dreamers, but we are not the only ones.

We hope you will join us.
 Quoting: Midwayer

ARE YOU KIDDING? The Illuminati are behind the Connecticut shooting. And the mall shooting. and the shooting in Colorado. Its part of their plan to disarm America.
 Quoting: Forever Unknown 28560817
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510193
United States
01/06/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guy trys to use correct grammar but failed within the first few words when you used then and not than. Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25007716
United States
01/06/2013 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Guy trys to use correct grammar but failed within the first few words when you used then and not than. Lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510193

I started reading this thread mostly OP entries only. This thread started in 2011 but some of what he said is now coming to pass.

The bill to get rid of pres term limits.

Venezuela war drumming with Britain.

I only got to page 28.

Any more coincidences? The bacteria in gulf, he said something about that too.

Interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31599598
Sweden
01/06/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Walt where are you?
qsimley999-V

User ID: 1035048
United States
01/07/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, you are requiring a "suitable" audience to assuage your fears of wasted effort and your own personal ROI of time?

Really? Sounds more to me like you are about to use a ritualistic method of disseminating false information. First you require the audience to prove its value, therefore also giving you permission...

Idol1

Two fingers from my eyes to yours... I, for one, will be watching you like a hawk.

captain

Carry on...
 Quoting: North Texas

Idol1

yeah..and from my two fingers from my eyes to yours...I, also, will be watching you like a hawk

please..do carry on
qsimley999-V
THANKFUL
User ID: 31713261
United States
01/07/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its ok we know it can cost you life as Michael Jackson who was about to tell the truth in his last tour that never was,,but you can be everything unless a coward.

THEY ACT WITH MUSIC AND TV--ex:South park in Denver-Colorado..AND MANY MORE ...WE HAVE EARS OPEN WIDE ,ME AND MY FAMILY,,AND ALL YOUR FB AUDIENCE COME ON SPOIL THE TRUTH peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31952055
Australia
01/11/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: 2012gregg

hello im hearing
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/11/2013 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: 2012gregg

hello im hearing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31952055

Its ok we know it can cost you life as Michael Jackson who was about to tell the truth in his last tour that never was,,but you can be everything unless a coward.

THEY ACT WITH MUSIC AND TV--ex:South park in Denver-Colorado..AND MANY MORE ...WE HAVE EARS OPEN WIDE ,ME AND MY FAMILY,,AND ALL YOUR FB AUDIENCE COME ON SPOIL THE TRUTH peace
 Quoting: THANKFUL 31713261

hello misster im hearing two and ill try get other people to quote on here so you can tell us your story but can you tell me (us) how many people you will need because im SOOO INTERESTED in the (illuminati) and would of course like to no the truth and the new world orders but if someone sees this wont you get in trouble????
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/11/2013 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: THANKFUL 31713261

please everyone wants to hear and isnt this enough people half the people on hear dont even know what the illuminati is soo they arnt going to care anyway what are we all even going to do put a stop to it i really dont think soo even know how much i want to know about the illuminati freemason new world order and wwhat ever dont say it your going to put yourself in danger otherwise just say it now so no one will even care about it trust me
Reanna54321
User ID: 1445939
United States
01/15/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube]I am dying to know!
Jenna
User ID: 32319365
United States
01/15/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please just spill if already!! There's so much attention, I've been doing my own research for months.. MK Ultra, Freemasonry, Illuminati. All that. You have information, everyone is waiting. And I can't force you, (its pixels..) but you have an audience. I'm almost sure that anyone keeping up with your posts is going to share on Facebook or Twitter and all that so, COME ON Dx 5a
Knoxy
User ID: 32326887
Australia
01/15/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!

I want to know more please!ufo56alien03popevrwcobigbro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32655881
DR Congo
01/20/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I want to hear more
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16966090

I'm all yours I would love to know more but where do i find all the information I'm looking for?And how would we know if this is true and everything you say is not bogus?I speak on behalf of a non-believer sitting next to me:(
Listener
User ID: 32655881
DR Congo
01/20/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.

You have a whole audience sitting infront of their computers who got your attention and i have a whole lot of people who are waiting for you to contiue your story thats true i hope...and if u dont give the information quick you going to loose your audience because you'er taking so long just to give us the important bit of information so please sir/mam we all have your attention and if it helps i will spread the word to schools colledges companies old age homes and i will make a blog just for this information that we are all curious to read about...please let us know asap

kind regards
Elena Nina Elizabeth Hastings
<3<3<3<3<3

Pleassssssssseeee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18718419
United States
01/20/2013 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two chicken bones were placed in front of me, and I was told that I would be joining the Illuminati. If I did not, then they would kill me on the spot. They told me to take the chicken bones to a crossroad on the outskirts of town, and I had to bury them, then spill my own blood over top of the spot where they were buried. The two men in suits accompanied me, and I performed the ritual. After it was done, I was taken to a large mansion which I was told was mine now. I was given numerous cars, countless women, and a vault that was full of money. I was left with instructions that I had made a deal with Lucifer himself, and that if I did not follow directions, then I would be used in the most unpleasant way.

bsflagwtf

Lucifer is not real. Troll. The christian religion is an arm of the illuminati and a control program that was designed to bring Europe under Papal rule. That enabled the colonization of the world that transpired afterwards and the eventual creation of global government.

GLP