Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,037,156
Pageviews Today: 2,065,590Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 18,407
10:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32786591
Canada
01/22/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
this man was arrested in the year of 2011. anon will live on but... his information past this anon's words will die... long live anonymous. power to those who seek knowledge... death to all who seek shackles. everything will come as he has foreseen. Anon 4 Ever. burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
01/22/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

You have a whole audience sitting infront of their computers who got your attention and i have a whole lot of people who are waiting for you to contiue your story thats true i hope...and if u dont give the information quick you going to loose your audience because you'er taking so long just to give us the important bit of information so please sir/mam we all have your attention and if it helps i will spread the word to schools colledges companies old age homes and i will make a blog just for this information that we are all curious to read about...please let us know asap

kind regards
Elena Nina Elizabeth Hastings
<3<3<3<3<3

Pleassssssssseeee
[
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25765527
United States
01/22/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the support guys. Like I said, once I can tell that there is a suitable audience I will begin. I need to know this information is reaching people.

You have a whole audience sitting infront of their computers who got your attention and i have a whole lot of people who are waiting for you to contiue your story thats true i hope...and if u dont give the information quick you going to loose your audience because you'er taking so long just to give us the important bit of information so please sir/mam we all have your attention and if it helps i will spread the word to schools colledges companies old age homes and i will make a blog just for this information that we are all curious to read about...please let us know asap

kind regards
Elena Nina Elizabeth Hastings
<3<3<3<3<3

Pleassssssssseeee
 Quoting: Listener 32655881

WHOOPS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28889709
United States
01/22/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
blahblahblah....were alldying and when judgement day comes no one is exempt!!!!!!! there u have it
me
User ID: 32822730
United States
01/22/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33043465
United States
01/26/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
WAiting
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
User ID: 33042620
United States
01/26/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah right ,i already revealed it all, in my 777 thread..eat your KI and detox your brain,so we can debrief you ...calcified brains are like rocks and our synthetic telepathy cant get through to help you..
Lucis
User ID: 33129902
Croatia
01/27/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone,
I hope you all have fun with this.
First of all i would like to say that if that person is giving real info, he is giving them, just because he is alowed to, with some purpose.
How hard would it be for them to make you disapear if you were any problem at all.
But you gave this people something to talk about, they accept this as facts while real question what should be asked is what is purpose of this? What is tought behind every action?
Now is time of spiritual growth, money and power is not enought anymore. That is why so many storyies came up recently, and there is so many of them, and they are making you hard to know the TRUTH. To know the TRUTH you must know the thought behind action and that is what is important, if you are getting your info from stuff like this you are probably at least 5 years behind plan...
But keep having fun!

Best regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33141572
United States
01/27/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
My family has always tried to bring me up in this world in away that wasn't right to me. Most my family are Free Masons they always had those rings on. Well I always do what feels right and I didn't go their way I always like being a rebel. Anyway I didn't know what they are really about and why they did the things they did but you have open my eyes to their lies and wrong ways and I'm glad I do what I do today and not what they wanted me to do.
makers2
User ID: 33143429
India
01/27/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the humility. Are you the "Elite Family Member Returning?"
SunnyBoy

User ID: 33018477
Brazil
01/27/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright, you were waiting for me... Here I am.

You may now proceed with the info.
Angel Helper

User ID: 29337875
United States
01/27/2013 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

Enough with the history, I was just telling that to show you that I was in the Illuminate for a great deal of time. I was involved with some horrible things, but now I want to uncover the current activities of the Illuminati. The activities that caused my departure.
Obama is the grand puppet of them all. Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three. All photographs and accounts of him before this time are fabricated by the Illuminati. However, the Illuminati forgot one major thing. A birth certificate. It was decided after the mistake that it would seem too fishy to display one now magically, so do not ever expect anyone to reveal it, because it was never made. Barry, who entered into the “world” as Barack Obama, is the most evil man on this planet. It is not by his own design, but because he is being fed his instructions. If you thought the healthcare bill was a big deal, you have no idea what Obama will unveil in the coming year. A plan is in place, and has already began to be executed that will create a personal “army” for Obama. The oil that gushed from the pipes in the Gulf was infested with microbodies that plant themselves in the brains of the infected, and can be activated remotely to control the infected. Mostly, these microbodies planted themselves in the minds of children. Remember Obama’s address to students that was so controversial? That event was used to transmit radio waves that allowed for the planting of these microbodies in the children’s minds.

Supposedly, and this is the part that I do not know for a fact, this army will never be activated for physical warfare, but they will be used to secure re-election of Obama for many, many years to come. The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.

Okey dokey, then. Thanks for the chuckles. I'm out. Peace!
[/quote

giagia

Last Edited by Angel Helper on 01/30/2013 11:41 AM
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
wweadrenaline

User ID: 1622751
02/02/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey ex illuminati member what can I call you? This might be out of subject but is the pro wrestling company, WWE affiliated with the illuminati in anyway? Please respond its important to me!!!
Oh God, Save Us All
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1943182
United States
02/02/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
To prove one's veracity, there is but one way. Tell us something that is about to happen in the near term.
 Quoting: twitter this

Very soon my friend

What do you know about malcolm x raping a certain woman in a satanic ritual at bohemian grove that changed the landscape of the world and ushered the conclusion of the mystery babylon curse the US has been under from its foundation?

You know OP, that not long after you made the claims of the underground bunker in Finland spawning the black Manchurian candidate, someone posted a secretly taken video of the insides of bohemian grove. Lo and behold, on a balcony, there were two Finnish flags surrounding an American flag.
The Funny Pages
User ID: 33776294
United States
02/05/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, since when could you just up & leave the Illuminati without precautions; and be able to tell all??... but humor us anyway. Or just stop before they find you lmao... remember, Lucifer is waaaatchinnnn hahaha
kkkkk
User ID: 33783154
United States
02/06/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude he never replied. I think the illuminati killed him for telling. The details were way too particular for him to be lieing. trust me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16028057
United States
02/06/2013 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah right ,i already revealed it all, in my 777 thread..eat your KI and detox your brain,so we can debrief you ...calcified brains are like rocks and our synthetic telepathy cant get through to help you..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C.Radnarg 33042620

That is awesome that you mention Potassium Iodide.
I have been on it for a few months and just over the last 2 weeks bumped up my dosage to what is actually helpful 50mg+

and I have to tell you that the detox symptoms I received were just so unexpected and delightful a the same time.

I was glad that for 7 days straight mucus from my nose .. thick snot.. and constant sputum from my chest just kept coming out and out and out... A lot of times it had a brown tint to it which I assume was the bromine coming out.

Have you done an iodine detox? And I agree, my take on everything seems so different now than just even a few months ago.. I feel at more peace with myseylf. My brain and spirit feel more energized.

That is something the New World Order Satan worshippers obviously do not want.

Please write back to me your experiences with Iodine. I am trying to get my mom to start it but she is so brainwashed by her doctors and big pharma that she just want let go of her Synthroid synthetic medicaiton for her Thyroid which by the way actually contains 4 molecules of Iodine in its chemical structure... go figure.. thats how they operate... the Illuminati that is.

my email is [email protected]. Thanks!
aoiferose

User ID: 27209410
Netherlands
02/06/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
All ears!!!! So why leave after 47 years ????
aoiferose
Not important
User ID: 33871442
Barbados
02/07/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell your story
alfredo tha 3
User ID: 33955901
United States
02/08/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
my father is a mason and alll this illuminati shit is a way for them to hide something bigger and betterIdol1[youtube][googlevid]
Breanna
User ID: 32005891
Canada
02/09/2013 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey I don't know if you will get this but I am interested in the Illuminti and I want to fight up against it please talk to me about this email me [email protected]
Anonymous2427
User ID: 34035389
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The faster you get the word out the faster we can help
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34070745
United States
02/10/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok so I know I am being watched how do I prevent myself from being a target cause it just seems like this is going to be something that gets me killed are you really hear to help or are you just trying to get people to fallow you my name is Greywolf
Zoirge
User ID: 3159460
United States
02/10/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

I was a member of the Illuminati for 47 years. I was recruited when I was 19 years old. I have posted here off and on over the past year. (Some of the posts are mine, others are my brothers, mainly they are his) The information that I am about to unfold is very revealing and very dangerous. I am one of seven people in the history of the Illuminati that have performed the “Departure” Ritual. I knew that I needed to get out when I had something revealed to me at a meeting in June of 2010. For years I was in line with the beliefs, motives, and actions of the Illuminati, but it recently became too much for me to bear, and I had to extinguish my sacred contract.

My reason for coming here is to reveal EVERYTHING about the Illuminati. How you become a member, what the organization is about, what the organization does, and the future plans that we have.

I will be back to make my first post when I can see that this thread has enough attention for me continue. Any time in the near future when I begin to reveal the secrets of the Illuminati, I need to ensure that there are enough people paying attention so that my efforts do not go to waste. Once I see that this thread has a substantial amount of views and replies, I will make my first post.

Here is a preview of some of the things that I will reveal:
Barack Obama is not a member of the Illuminati, he is something much, much worse.

The new “space flights” which are planes that can briefly enter orbit are not as fun as they seem, they are an Illuminati tool.

Denver, Colorado is an evil place

Aliens are a little different than what mainstream teaches us

The information I have is essential!

Please continue....
 Quoting: ^Watcher^
. all you are saying is false you are not in illuminati and I know this for a fact. Keep lying to yourself smh....
armani fierce
User ID: 2147053
United States
02/11/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a great idea, don't tell us anything, we are better off not knowing. All you have to do is sit back and watch everyone get their ass handed to them. You want to ensure you are getting enough attention on this post...that is how I know you are a fake...go on the news and tell your story, oh, I forgot, to dangerous, safer to do it here where they can track your IP. I feel bad for the tards that believe you. Who cares anyways? Really, so everything is bad in the world, it hasn't ended yet. Take your place slave, and get use to the horrors of the world.
 Quoting: S.I. 833933

I have a great idea, don't tell us anything, we are better off not knowing. All you have to do is sit back and watch everyone get their ass handed to them. You want to ensure you are getting enough attention on this post...that is how I know you are a fake...go on the news and tell your story, oh, I forgot, to dangerous, safer to do it here where they can track your IP. I feel bad for the tards that believe you. Who cares anyways? Really, so everything is bad in the world, it hasn't ended yet. Take your place slave, and get use to the horrors of the world.
 Quoting: S.I. 833933

clappa
i so agree[googlevid]
norma
User ID: 1971294
Belize
02/12/2013 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
my life suck, is it wrong for me to want to get in it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34162599
United States
02/13/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lmfao.

Anyone who actually believes this guy, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.

sheepsheepsheep
Cook
User ID: 33919472
United States
02/13/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What happened to this guy did he die?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23066886
United States
02/13/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone link his posts I don't wanna dig through 100+ pages..
R.A.W
User ID: 34326101
India
02/14/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
@ Anonymous Coward - Even if you left illuminati, won't they be worried about their info ? Usually they don't let their members get away this easy. And they assassinate those who refuse their deal just to keep everything secret like always. You have a convincing information, but I still have doubts..

GLP