Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,414 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 392,577
Pageviews Today: 630,362Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 3,166
06:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

R.A.W
User ID: 34326101
India
02/14/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
All you vultures descending are silly and sickening, what is the Real illuminati is right before your eyes and all around you and inside you, but like blind vultures you descend hoping for some easy game,

You conspiracy tards seriously need help and brains, if you wanted the real illuminati, youll get it, just ask with a sincere heart
 Quoting: AL MURREDIN

You also belong to the illuminati, I suppose.
Magician
User ID: 33424553
United States
02/17/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
Please go on
Magician
User ID: 33424553
United States
02/17/2013 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please go on
matoaka7

User ID: 34039851
United States
02/17/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
First of all, if you do not believe me then I am sorry. I am here to tell the truth, and nothing that is written by me is false exaggeration nor science fiction. This information is real, it is true, it is reality, and it is time for it to be told.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

i am very interested in anything else you might have lately. please keep me/us updated. i have been doing some research, and even though sometimes it's hard to tell the real from the fake, at least i know not to put anything past them. the only thing that really is hard for me to believe is the "burning out the sun" part. how can anyone survive after that if they do that? i mean wouldnt the whole world just freeze up? where could they possibly hide, and what good would it do to burn out the sun?? thank you for any answers you have, and thanks for your time.

www.youtube.com/shizi999
www.youtube.com/shizi999 - that's me! :) (and yes those are really pictures of me)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34595971
Canada
02/17/2013 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this mans name was Walter White Newcombe Jr, and im positive he's dead now, ill post the link on the bottom, but everything the site is saying about him, is how he had described himself in 2011, they(Harvard) even say he was a "member of the Masonic Order and was a member of a Lodge" and its on the Harvard website, pretty sad if this is true and regardless who it is, rest in peace to this man;

"02/06/13:
Walter White Newcombe Jr., died on Thursday January 24, 2013. A member of Lowell House, he was active in house hockey, the Christian Fellowship, Cercle Francaise, the Social Relations Society and the Young Republican Club. Walter graduated with us with a degree in Social Relations. He also was in the Army ROTC and later served in the Army Reserves and received his MBA from Northeastern. Walter was a member of the Masonic Order and was a member of a Lodge in West Roxbury. He worked for Gillette as Director of Personnel and at Stride Rite as Vice President of Personnel. He later started his own company, Newcombe and Cyr Executive Search of Wellesley. A Needham resident for over 40 years, Walter retired to West Harwich in 1995. He enjoyed boating, fishing, and was a sports enthusiast. He particularly enjoyed NHL hockey and the Boston Red Sox. Walter also followed the Stock Market and was an avid follower of politics. In his retirement, he rediscovered model railroading and joined a club with trains he enjoyed as a child. Walter was a former board member of the Needham YMCA and active member of the Congregational Church in Needham. His greatest love was his family and he loved spending summers and weekends together on Cape Cod enjoying the sunshine and the beach. He is survived by his wife Ann, a daughter, three grandchildren and other extended family members. In lieu of flowers donations in Walter's name may be made to the Harwich Fire Association, PO Box 23, Harwichport MA 02646."

and here is the link,
[link to classes.harvard.edu]

and here's another website talking about his life,
[link to gaobits.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this mans name was Walter White Newcombe Jr, and im positive he's dead now, ill post the link on the bottom, but everything the site is saying about him, is how he had described himself in 2011, they(Harvard) even say he was a "member of the Masonic Order and was a member of a Lodge" and its on the Harvard website, pretty sad if this is true and regardless who it is, rest in peace to this man;

"02/06/13:
Walter White Newcombe Jr., died on Thursday January 24, 2013. A member of Lowell House, he was active in house hockey, the Christian Fellowship, Cercle Francaise, the Social Relations Society and the Young Republican Club. Walter graduated with us with a degree in Social Relations. He also was in the Army ROTC and later served in the Army Reserves and received his MBA from Northeastern. Walter was a member of the Masonic Order and was a member of a Lodge in West Roxbury. He worked for Gillette as Director of Personnel and at Stride Rite as Vice President of Personnel. He later started his own company, Newcombe and Cyr Executive Search of Wellesley. A Needham resident for over 40 years, Walter retired to West Harwich in 1995. He enjoyed boating, fishing, and was a sports enthusiast. He particularly enjoyed NHL hockey and the Boston Red Sox. Walter also followed the Stock Market and was an avid follower of politics. In his retirement, he rediscovered model railroading and joined a club with trains he enjoyed as a child. Walter was a former board member of the Needham YMCA and active member of the Congregational Church in Needham. His greatest love was his family and he loved spending summers and weekends together on Cape Cod enjoying the sunshine and the beach. He is survived by his wife Ann, a daughter, three grandchildren and other extended family members. In lieu of flowers donations in Walter's name may be made to the Harwich Fire Association, PO Box 23, Harwichport MA 02646."

and here is the link,

[link to gaobits.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34595971

Its me again, I just looked on his profile, it says he was last online February 13th, 2013 12:20 AM, so either he isnt dead or something else is going on,
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/17/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

"02/06/13:

and here is the link,

[link to gaobits.com]

Its me again, I just looked on his profile, it says he was last online February 13th, 2013 12:20 AM, so either he isnt dead or something else is going on,
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Again, I just found something else a new post from him, this is definitely something weird, he is alive, was in a fema camp from "death" to very recently,
Thread: THIS IS WALT! Pay attention. This is important.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34722759
United States
02/18/2013 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
And what about Cheney standing down NORAD?
 Quoting: twitter this

NORAD never really mobilized to do anything. There was no need to stand them down. NORAD is ran by the government, which is controlled by the Illuminati. See where I am going here?
 Quoting: Walt1944

Much like the asteroid that approached the atmosphere in 2009.. 11 miles wide. I saw with my own eyes being shot out by "something" flying around in the atmosphere. Completely vaporized..It shot 10-12 beams at it and wham!! GONE...and Nasa wants to say that it was a collision between 2 asteroids, I never saw a second asteroid. I have only one witness and I don't even know his name..he was a neighbor. It is a shame that I didn't have video equipment at the time..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32938997
United States
02/18/2013 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
150 pages! wow

has anything this guy said been confirmed?

what has he said about aliens?
 Quoting: Skuzzlebutt

HE SAID IT'S FICTION!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32938997
United States
02/18/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
150 pages! wow

has anything this guy said been confirmed?

what has he said about aliens?
 Quoting: Skuzzlebutt

HE SAID IT'S FICTION!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32938997

Sorry, wrong thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28804628
United States
02/18/2013 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enough with the history, I was just telling that to show you that I was in the Illuminate for a great deal of time. I was involved with some horrible things, but now I want to uncover the current activities of the Illuminati. The activities that caused my departure.
Obama is the grand puppet of them all. Barry Sotero, yes that is his real name, was born in an Illuminati bunker far beneath the ground in Finland. He was groomed to become POTUS. He was indoctrinated from the beginning with the teachings of the Illuminati, with the plans for the New World Order, and with the plans that he was supposed to execute. Barry did not emerge from this bunker until the time that he was twenty three. All photographs and accounts of him before this time are fabricated by the Illuminati. However, the Illuminati forgot one major thing. A birth certificate. It was decided after the mistake that it would seem too fishy to display one now magically, so do not ever expect anyone to reveal it, because it was never made. Barry, who entered into the “world” as Barack Obama, is the most evil man on this planet. It is not by his own design, but because he is being fed his instructions. If you thought the healthcare bill was a big deal, you have no idea what Obama will unveil in the coming year. A plan is in place, and has already began to be executed that will create a personal “army” for Obama. The oil that gushed from the pipes in the Gulf was infested with microbodies that plant themselves in the brains of the infected, and can be activated remotely to control the infected. Mostly, these microbodies planted themselves in the minds of children. Remember Obama’s address to students that was so controversial? That event was used to transmit radio waves that allowed for the planting of these microbodies in the children’s minds.

Supposedly, and this is the part that I do not know for a fact, this army will never be activated for physical warfare, but they will be used to secure re-election of Obama for many, many years to come. The amendment in the Constitution that restricts the president to serving two terms will be struck out of the Constitution, and Obama will embark on a six term reign during which we will see the destruction of the Middle East.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1161320

synthia.

Posted on 1/1/11... a full month + 1 day before anyone else made a connection between COREXIT and zombies.

[link to go] away/conspiracy-theories/2012/06/2011-prediction-zombie-invas​ion-from-corexit-poisoning-via-the-synth-bacterium-4-miami-ca​nnibals-attacks-2212352.html

yeah yeah I know -- I'm reading the thread from the beginning, so sue me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, kind of an off beat question but do you know why people are seeing the 11:11's for the past few years ?? Thankyou ahead of time for answering.
 Quoting: Cat black

A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.

So I am pretty sure that this event didn't happen... unless you guys remember something I don't.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I personally saw Billy Graham in Moscow one winter dressed entirely in Satanic attire. He is not who you think he is. I promise.

Can you describe his "satantic attire" a little more, color, length, symbols, cloth, etc.?
 Quoting: NowUNoIT 1117613

Long, flowing, blood red robes with large hood. The All Seeing Eye was a very big part of it. Pasted on the front and back. Horns also protruded from the hood.

That sounds sort of familiar.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Upon request, I have created a blog that details all of the information that I have released.

Here it is... [link to walte1944.blogspot.com]

looks like this was deleted.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 28874406
Brazil
02/19/2013 12:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
WAiting
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33043465

me too...
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
HOW MANY DIS-INFO AGENTS ?
User ID: 1330617
United States
02/19/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I listened to this and was profoundly depressed. Why? Because Steve Quayle tends to be a very credible individual.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Steve Quayle : The Global Elite's Plans Revealed

Published on Dec 23, 2012 - Author and researcher, Steve Quayle, discussed the coming worst-case scenarios approaching the world and how they are all interrelated. "We're in a time period like no other in the history of the world," he declared, warning that the proverbial 'end game' of the global elite, as foretold in the Bible, has arrived. He cited the amplified violence in society, manipulation of the world's economy, and extreme weather being controlled by HAARP as indicators of this agenda to take over the planet. According to Quayle, "UN globalists" see gun control in America as a key step towards fulfilling their plan and he claimed that "four star, active duty generals in special operations" have told him that there are nearly 400,000 NATO troops already in the United States.

Quayle also shared chilling details about the secret plans for FEMA camps in America. He cited a whistle blower from the EPA who told him "the real purpose of a lot of it." Quayle explained that there is a "red list" of people who are "deemed incorrigible" and includes talk show hosts, gun owners, veterans, and "people who are outspoken." These unfortunate souls, he said, are to be "terminated within the first 30 days" and, thus, will not end up in FEMA camps. The "blue list" are law enforcement and military personnel who carry out the plans for the people on the "red list." Finally, there are those on the "green list," who will reside in FEMA camps and are reeducated to be turned into "techno-serfs" for the global elite.

Quoting: Alexander

IMO, makes yah wonder? Get off the Enter Net of entrapment, and start to get the answers from with in.
I also heard Steve Quayle say,, Zeus was the greatest man to walk the planet, something to that effect, a christian? Hummm??? FEAR FEAR,, the boogie man.
Freak 145
User ID: 23208838
Finland
02/21/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am unsure why a lot of you still doubt me and call me a liar. Is it because you do not want to believe? Is it because you are trying to hold off reality until it is too late?

No, I have not come on here displaying intricate relationships and numerology depicting the end times; I have not done this because it is not real.

The information that I have given you is real. It is a fact people. A fact that I have seen with my own eyes. The technology in the hands of the Illuminati is decades more advanced that the technology that you have in your hands.

Call my postings science fiction all you want; names will not change the reality and validity of my statements.

Can you please tell me something that the illuminati have that we don't? Please :D:beared:
drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
02/21/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
the most famous thread killer ever here
end this stupid post now.
User ID: 34047740
United Arab Emirates
02/23/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

"02/06/13:
and here is the link,

[link to gaobits.com]

It's not tha same Walt. That Walt had graduated from Harvard in 1955 and has 3 grandchildren. "Our" Walt claims he graduated in 1964 and has 4 grandchildren. In any case, I don't believe his name is Walt. On the other side, it's possible that he was referring to the original Walt that died recently, while covering himself up.
Regarding the city that burned 11-11-11 check out this [link to www.sunstar.com.ph]
In any case, it didn't burn that badly as OP was describing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7478597
Canada
02/24/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, kind of an off beat question but do you know why people are seeing the 11:11's for the past few years ?? Thankyou ahead of time for answering.
 Quoting: Cat black

A city will burn on November 11, 2011. I am not sure which. Only know that a city will burn to the ground.

So I am pretty sure that this event didn't happen... unless you guys remember something I don't.
 Quoting: tandym

The Libyan city of Sirte was surely totally destroyed(burn to the ground)on November 11,2011 by the Illuminati forces.
See the state of NATO(Illuminatis)planned destruction of the city in 19 october 2011 (Illuminati)
[link to www.wsws.org]
19 October 2011

The Libyan city of Sirte is being systematically destroyed by National Transitional Council “rebel” fighters and NATO fighter planes.
And
[link to dearkitty1.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7393433
Canada
02/24/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks for the Guardian article for pictures of Libyan town of Sirte totally destroyed by the NATO(Illuminati)

[link to www.google.ca (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/24/2013 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Guardian article is called

Sirte falls - in pictures oct 20 2011.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
02/24/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
More about NATO (ILLUMINATI)

Including Walt video.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20873947
Canada
02/24/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here all The videos made by Walt about the Illuminati.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Walt blogspot
[link to www.waltfiles.blogspot.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20873947
Canada
02/24/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone link his posts I don't wanna dig through 100+ pages..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23066886

Check out the videos listed on his youtube account.All what he wrote are on it and more.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33599789
United States
02/24/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you've already disclosed on another page I'm sorry, but can you tell me what part of the U.S. you are from?

I'm from Fairfield County, Connecticut.. And although I am a newbie and just learning about illuminati, I'm convinced there are many in my area.. Right underneath my nose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35208679
United States
02/26/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Op! Or anyone reading this who can give me advice,

I have a few incidents that have recently happened to me, here they are;

I was doing an informative speech for my communication/speech class at my university about the Illuminati and I did my power point and outline on my dads computer and now his computer won't work, also when I was doing research on my iPad my iPad would constantly freeze and not let me view the information or redirect me to different websites.
(side note, my school's motto is Omne trium perfectum, which means all perfect things are three sided, which is weird for a schools motto)

The day of the speech went fine but when I got home around 5:00 pm I received a phonecall and I answered "Hello" a computer sounding female voice replied "Goodbye" I hung up and immediately freaked out.

Later that night I was on Skype and on video-call, the person I was on with told me that my webcam made everything in my room, including me, turn to a red tint. Also about 10 minutes later I was about to call my boyfriend to tell him everything that happened to me and my phone went blank and wouldn't let me look at anything, everything was erased and one minute later it was all back.

These are strange events that are occurring and I'd like a little more incite, will someone please contact me at [email protected]
starwars
Swagmaster
User ID: 9424232
United States
02/26/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Um You dumb because I am obama And I am not in Illuminati jk There is alot of famous singers in the illuminatiabductbanana2s226wtfIdol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9424232
United States
02/26/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2anas226
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34947864
United States
02/26/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
i want to no more about it

GLP