Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 997,097
Pageviews Today: 1,783,240Threads Today: 770Posts Today: 13,612
08:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35235694
United States
02/26/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
::dance:ana::altcdnflag:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35235694
United States
02/26/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI...NOW I AM TELLING ALL (OBAMA, SPACE FLIGHTS, DENVER, ALIENS)
anas226
c saw
User ID: 35244155
United States
02/26/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Op! Or anyone reading this who can give me advice,

I have a few incidents that have recently happened to me, here they are;

I was doing an informative speech for my communication/speech class at my university about the Illuminati and I did my power point and outline on my dads computer and now his computer won't work, also when I was doing research on my iPad my iPad would constantly freeze and not let me view the information or redirect me to different websites.
(side note, my school's motto is Omne trium perfectum, which means all perfect things are three sided, which is weird for a schools motto)

The day of the speech went fine but when I got home around 5:00 pm I received a phonecall and I answered "Hello" a computer sounding female voice replied "Goodbye" I hung up and immediately freaked out.

Later that night I was on Skype and on video-call, the person I was on with told me that my webcam made everything in my room, including me, turn to a red tint. Also about 10 minutes later I was about to call my boyfriend to tell him everything that happened to me and my phone went blank and wouldn't let me look at anything, everything was erased and one minute later it was all back.

These are strange events that are occurring and I'd like a little more incite, will someone please contact me at [email protected]
starwars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35208679

You are way too deep into technology, that is why they can mess with you.

I have had the same things happen, weird emails, weird phone calls, call hanging up over and over again, echo's on your phone calls and all that...
Regina Doll. c:
User ID: 1571851
United States
02/28/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a huge fan of all of this type of stuff. I would honestly love for you to tell you story. I'm a huge fan of Tyler The Creator and I need to find out if he is apart of this Illuminati or not because if so, I need to stop listening to ofwgkta.
Honestly, I think you should tell you story. SPILL THE BEANS, MAN.
Thanks so much.
"Mwaaah". :3
TKICBS

User ID: 35451590
Canada
03/02/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am new to this thread. I admit that I have not read the whole 153 pages. I did read several pages and understand that OP disappeared from the thread. I do have something to contribute.

Here is a link to a youtube of a lady who left the Iluminatti and is telling her story.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

As for whether Obama is a member or not, I would have to say no because I am convinced that he is Muslim and Islam will destroy the RCC in one hour which is the seat of the Illuminati, from what I understand is revealed in scripture. The below video alone should be enough to make you realize that Obama is, at least, Muslim. The goal of the RCC Illuminati and the goal of Islam is the same, however, they hate each other and both believe it is the true representation of God. Neither is.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]

I don't understand the hiarchy of the Illuminati completely but in the pyramid some claim Islam is the capstone. This would not surprise me and would explain why OP said Obama was raised in a bunker by the Illuminati. One must understand that each level has its secrtets that cannot be known by those below.

There is enough information out there to piece much of this puzzle together.

For a clear understanding of where I stand please go to TKICBS.blogspot.ca

I am a fervent student of bible prophecy and have many insights into a truer interpritation than most. I am not bragging, it is just a fact from what I read of other teachings.

The bible, when taken literrally when possible, reveals Islam as a world power in the next few years. This is certainly scarey for those who understand and don't know the rest of the story.

Last Edited by TKICBS on 03/02/2013 09:09 PM
The truth is here. If you love it you will find it.
antwan

User ID: 31353090
Norway
03/02/2013 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just had to go to that place , sold my ---- to get to this one. Black clouds still follow me around like it's a curse. There's no way back.

The 'dark' side is losing pretty badly right now, and I expect will continue to do so.

Last Edited by antwan on 03/02/2013 10:59 PM
TKICBS

User ID: 35451590
Canada
03/02/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have great news. The dark side already lost. Jesus is alive.
The truth is here. If you love it you will find it.
Esso
User ID: 35622912
United Kingdom
03/05/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dissertation question on Conspiracy theories please please spend 2 minutes (all it takes) to tick box your views on certain conspiracy theories!

[link to www.surveymonkey.com]

Cheers in advance!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21389549
United States
03/06/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
waiting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17965797
Sweden
03/10/2013 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1
i worship god and he protect
User ID: 28149171
United States
03/10/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that you have read the garbage above, read this.

The Illuminati did exist as a secret society but they were secret only to protect themselves from persecution by the all powerful Roman Catholic church. They were all very intelligent and respected scientists philosophers and logical thinkers. One of the original members was Galileo who proved that the Earth rotated around the sun (which it does) but the church held that the sun rotated around the Earth (which it doesn't) because the Earth was the centre of the universe. Even though he was right, he was forced to recant and was held under house arrest for many years.

Once the church lost its power, nearly 200 years ago, the Illuminati ceased to exist because science could be pursued openly and there was no need for secret societies. As a matter of interest, Galileo was a devout Roman Catholic. He also died about 200 years before the secret society was formed in Bavaria and the two groups may have been connected but were not the same entity.

The New World Order (or the Illuminati taking over the world) would have happened many decades ago if it was going to happen at all - but it wasn't because, like the Devil worship nonsense, the whole thing was a malicious rumour set about by the Church to discredit the Illuminati and to maintain their own dubious integrity. Rumours simply developed over time into conspiracy theories. The idea that they still exist and all the melodramatic rubbish that goes with it is perpetuated by those who educate themselves from comic books and movies - the truly great thinkers of the world.

In short, the Illuminati were not evil, they no longer exist but they have been replaced by a number of scams who claim to be Illuminati for their own financial benefit

If you happen to be American, you have nothing to worry about as they never made it to America except in Dan Brown novels, comic books, movies and spurious groups who claim to be the Illuminati.

SO NOBODY IS IN THE REAL ILLUMINATI - THEY HAVE ALL BEEN DEAD FOR A LONG TIME

Anybody who is, or claims to be, in the Illuminati is referring to one of the fake groups. Another point to think about is that if it is a secret society, nobody in it will talk about it, plus god is truth everything in the bible is ture we dont know anything about when the world is gonna end only god and satan already knows he will burn in the lake of fire and is just trying to bring as much people as he can with him, read revelation in the bible and uwiil be scared beacuse thats what will happen when god comes back and the rapture takes place satan will rule for seven years then burn in the lake with everyone else who isnt in thye book of life. then the people in the book of life will be ion heaven forever.
PrettySureIKnowToMuch​
User ID: 36152153
United States
03/13/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need to talk to some one ASAP who believes in this shit, people may think I'm crazy! But, I'm not, nothing is fuckin real, history, 9/11, nothing, I need to talk to some one about this, and tell them what I know, if the main person of this tread can reply, I'd be thrilled, I just need someones help! Please! ASAP!
smith
User ID: 36087235
Thailand
03/14/2013 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
do you really want to join the illuminate here is your chance to join i am smith,sent from the united states to add more members to the illuminate. if you are willing to join call me now on +2348134366312 or email me [email protected].
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31543319
Costa Rica
03/14/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
All this seems so irrational to me.
Illuminatis no longer exist. In my opinion they were satanisized by the Catholic Church because their ideas didn't go along with those of the church.
From my point of view you're all being too paranoid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36274458
United States
03/15/2013 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
i want to learn of your experiences in illuminati i am very curios and i am begging you to please make your post now i need this info and what better way then through a first had experiencer like you
User ID: 36301543
Spain
03/16/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi RockJohnAxe,Right now I'm reading Abduction, Human Encounters with Aliens by John E. Mack, M.D. This book goes throguh hypnosis sessions with people who have been abducted. They share their experiences and their struggle with grappling with their newly developed consciousness as a result of these abductions. Another very easy to read and interesting book about the abduction experience is Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience, which is about a couple who had an abduction experience in the 60 s, I believe and didn't know that that is what happened until after going under hypnosis. Another interesting book that really sheds light on the reality of UFOs is UFOs Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record this book interviews very respectable pilots, air force personnel, nuclear physicists who have had first-hand encounters with UFOs.So, as you can see, I'm very very interested in this subject as well and admittedly tend to read books that further prove to me that this stuff is real so I have a bias. I have NO doubt at this point that it is real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36344403
United States
03/17/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
And what makes Obama so much worse.....? I have my own reasons why he is a bad president......what do you have on him....?

Omegaman
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076085

obama is not driving the bus...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1199401

Dude you are so full if shit.
Who in flying fuck is gullible enough to believe this shit??
Obama is the what???? "Antichrist" wow ya okay
dwayne
User ID: 14446492
Sweden
03/17/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me how to join cause that what I wantIdol1rockon
anonymous albanian
User ID: 36390950
Greece
03/17/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
what will happened in the future ? something crazy...
answer this what about illuminati card games and 9/11 is this truth ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36390950
Greece
03/17/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
what u know ?
User ID: 19274754
United States
03/19/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
he's scared, a lot of them dont want to find out bsecuae theyre scared to accept that an enemy like that could exist. Tell your friend to not be so ignorant and look into facts himself. Everyone should search for the answers they seek. If you want to know why theyre doing this, then SEARCH THAT EXACT STATEMENT. If you want to know who they are, SEARCH THAT EXACT STATEMENT. FIND YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU ANY OF YOU CLOWNS TALK DOWN, bsecuae i'm not hearing it, I know my facts, no jokes.
rodriquez93
User ID: 36554460
United States
03/20/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a finally this is what ive been waiting for !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23360062
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so it begins...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

rockon
talitali
User ID: 36801926
Canada
03/24/2013 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interested \o/
kels
User ID: 27371825
United States
03/25/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Da fuck man"!!!! im a christian but dude i dont know whether ur telling the truth or not and to believe u or not!!!! But as u told us only time can reveal his true nature .. may God be with us!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
03/25/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that you have read the garbage above, read this.

SO NOBODY IS IN THE REAL ILLUMINATI - THEY HAVE ALL BEEN DEAD FOR A LONG TIME

Quoting: i worship god and he protect 28149171

bat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9316535
United States
03/27/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know much more than what i should.. i am highly skilled and interested in becoming an illuminati member. i can influence many. i am willing to meet. send reply to [email protected]
aussie bloke
User ID: 6979496
Australia
03/27/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
i know much more than what i should.. i am highly skilled and interested in becoming an illuminati member. i can influence many. i am willing to meet. send reply to [email protected]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9316535

ur a fucking joke mate u think itll be good to join the nwo ur wrong u will be my first target on my hitlist when the war begins.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19545013
United States
04/02/2013 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reveal!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34586227
United States
04/04/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saturn Death Cult look it up ignorant fools

GLP